The Person Above Rolled a 1

You become so stressed you die from a heart attack on the spot.

I try to cover up my involvement in cookie's death, but roll a 1.
You end up having a heart attack as well, when you forgot to clean your hands after poisoning Cookie's tea.

I try to discern what poison Venchi used for the murder, but I rolled a 1.

In the process, you poison yourself.

I try to become human again as my ghost form, but roll a 1

Instead you become a moldy cookie. A moldy cookie that smells so bad that skunks don't want to be near you. The good news is you become a popular skunk repellent.

I try to become rich selling the skunk repellent cookie but I roll a 1.

Instead you become a moldy cookie. A moldy cookie that smells so bad that skunks don't want to be near you. The good news is you become a popular skunk repellent.

I try to become rich selling the skunk repellent cookie but I roll a 1.
The smell is so bad that nobody wants to come near you to buy the repellent, going bankrupt because you invested all the money in marketing.

I wanna make a ritual to resurrect Cookie, but I roll a 1.

You resurrect me instead.

I try to exorcise Cooikie's ghost, but I roll a 1.

Cooikie's ghost takes over your body and you become a ghost

I try to capture a Pikachu's love using cookies but roll a 1.

Pikachu falls in love.. with the cookies, not you.

I tried to eat enough chocolate to poison myself but I rolled a 1.

You fail so hard at dying that you end up reviving someone. Cookie is alive again.

I try to sleep properly for one night but I roll a 1.

You lose the ability to sleep altogether, scientists have to decide to study you to see how this is possible.

I try to convince the DM that I rolled a 20 not a 1, but I rolled a 1. I mean 20, I rolled a 20.

(Yay! I’m alive again!)

You got yourself banned from the game by the DM for cheating and using Starbucks to bribe them.

I tried to eat a potato while being my human form again, but roll a 1

Well, you eat the potato. Raw. The juices of the rawness and blandness make you question everything that led you to do such an act.

In an act of pity, I try to make french fries, but I roll a 1.

You cut the potato into little french fries, put it into the oven, but you forget to grease the pan. The fries are stuck to the pan and out of frustration to throw it out the window and hit a newspaper boy in the head, knocking him over.

You try to convince the newspaper boy to not tell his parents, but you roll a 1.

It turns out that the entire time, someone was filming and sent the video to the police. You were sued $100,000,000 because he was a boy with rich parents. You spend the rest of your life as a servant, paying off your debt, which included cleaning out poop in the horse stalls.

I try to break Gabe out because he was only trying to make some fries, but roll a 1.

You're immediately caught. Luckily the rich family decides that you can still help Gabe out, as the shovel when he is cleaning the stables.

I try to summon a demon to do my bidding and slay my enemies, but I roll a 1.

The demon goes against you and kills you instead.

I try to log onto discord, but roll a 1.

Instead of logging on Discord, you actually access the Log of Discord, and end up unleashing all sorts of chaotic energies around the world. Thanks for that.

I try to reseal the Log, but I roll a 1.

You do so, but you end up with 1037 tentacles sprouting out of your head in the process.

I try to bump the thread, but roll a 1

You accidentally delete the thread. But then you think - Wait, why can I see this exact message on a thread that shouldn't exist?
But then you see.
Your visual options - gone!

You deleted your own account.

I call upon a mod to restore Cookie's account, but I roll a 1.

EDIT: I tried to answer to Cookie but I rolled a 1.

Your account gets deleted by the mod.

I try to bring the goose from untitled goose game to this thread but roll a 1.

The goose sprays your phone with water and the tread gets deleted.

I try to buy a new phone, but roll a 1.

Last edited:
You have waited so long before mowing your lawn is now literally a jungle and you get attacked and killed by wild animals.

I try to make sure I don't spontaneously combust, but I rolled a 1.

You explode into messy bloody goodness.

I flirt with a cute girl, and am able to take her to my house, but roll a 1 after we reach the bedroom.

she knocks you out and then steals all your valuables, turns out she was a wanted criminal with a history of stealing from people that flirt with her.

I try to turn everyone into Pikachu but I roll a 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back