The Path From Fayland - Official RP

OOC- The reason why im ignoring everything on accident is the fact that Im trying to reply quickly, in case I fall behind and post something Im not supposed too. And, my parents think that you guys are going to follow me or kill me or whatnot, and they told me too quit this, so, Im gonna take my leave. You see, I cause problems in all the RP's I join, accept a few, and this RP is one of the ones I screw up alot in. So, sorry about this guys, for making a fuss over shit. Im a problemtic bastard, so... Yeah. Forget about Adder, and his OP hand. And, if you have any insult for me about being annoying, msg me.

(Ah... sorry? We were really just saying that you needed to be a bit more realistic with your character and your posts and I apologize if you feel as if the answer to this problem would be to leave....)

(Oh, and I was just skimming through what RP's Iv'e been in on this website when I happened to stumble upon the 'Gathering The Enchanted' one that sadly died o-o Anyways, I decided to read through it and there were quite a bit of OOC posts xD Oh, and I also found this:

(( But you must stay happeh and positive! You can't go through life being unhappeh all the time :u

That's no fun :c

I've decided a while ago that soon I am going to make Nami's Blog of Happiness and all the unhappy people will watch it and happiness will radiate through the screen and capture them and they'll be happy 5ever.

...okay, I probably can't manage that..any...of that...but whatever..x'D IT'S WORTH A SHOT. I JUST WANT EVERYONE HAPPY. T^T ))

-Nami

The beginning of your tumblr! Or at least it seems like it o3o

So... yeah! c:)

(We could go with what Alcat said, about how the arrow would pretty much kill him because of the force, sending it lodged into his brain.)

Juniper dropped her hand by her side releasing the rock to the floor. Her eyes on the fallen stranger. She turned her head to look at Faye who released the arrow before turning her head back to the body on the ground. Not sure what the proper reaction was supposed to be, she brushed dirt from her hands, brushing the two of them against each other. Her head tilted over toward Varexes as she stepped closer to him. "Is he dead?" she asked not sure to make of what happened.

Varexes-

I swallowed as I saw Faye's arrow puncture Adder's eye, nearly half of the shaft disappearing into his head as the boy fell to the ground. Nodding softly, I stepped forward, bow at the ready just in case. "He should be... an arrow to the eye would puncture directly into the brain... near instantaneous death. A quick and painless one. But just in case..." I stepped forward and nudged the body with my foot, jumping back slightly before confirming he was dead. I turned to look at Faye. "Nice one," I said with a nod before falling to my knees.

I dropped my bow on the ground and coughed into my hand, it coming away red and sticky. The fight had taken a lot out of me, more than I'd had, and the world spun as my vision darkened and I fell backwards into the dirt.

Juniper looked at Varexes as he spoke and then turned toward the body when he nudged it with his foot. Her eyes were on the ground when he fell to his knees, not giving her time to react. Her head instantly snapped toward him when she heard a cough and watched surprised as he fell onto his back. Standing frozen for a few moments, not sure how to react. Taking in a few deep breaths she bent slowly down until she was crouched down beside him on her toes, both her hands on the floor supporting her."Varexes?" she whispered hoarsely not sure what had happened or how to help. Her eyes shifted scanning over him, with a slightly concerned and slightly baffled expression, looking for a wound or some hint of what had knocked him to the floor.

Varexes-

In my unconscious state, I groaned and rolled over to reveal the blackened leather that hid the burst blisters that covered my back from the fireball Adder had thrown. That combined with my wrist and Juniper bringing me back from the brink of death had been too much for my body, causing it to shut down. At least temporarily.

My sleep was naught but a timeless, black void as my body attempted to gather enough strength to provide energy back to being conscious.

Juniper brushed the bow to the side and stepped closer sitting down on her knees. She nudged Varexes' shoulder softly. "Varexes?" she repeated a little louder this time trying to decide if she should try to heal him or now. She swallowed trying not to panic.

Jess stared at the dead body of Adder, not quite sure how she felt at the moment, but was startled back into her surroundings when she heard a nearby thump of something hitting against the ground. Turning over to where the noise originated from she was confused a bit more than worried to look upon Varexes, his body strewn across the clearing floor in a limp heap, his eyes closed and back covered with a jacket that was tinted slightly darker in color in some spots more than others. Curious by what had the jacket looking like that she slowly walked over to the body, wanting to take a closer look at the material.

She wasn't sure, exactly, how to proceed with her 'plan' so she settled on telling Juniper about it. "Hey Juniper, do you think you can ease that jacket off of his body? There may be a wound underneath because it seems as if a darker substance has seeped through the cloth." Jess said, her body crouched down next to her and Varexes so she wouldn't have to raise her voice to any unnecessary length.

Ruinel watched in horror as the fight ended. Adder lay dead on the ground. She felt bad that this relieved her. He might of just been confused. All the same, he was a great danger. He could have easily killed one of them with a flick of the wrist.

Her relief was short lived, as Varexes was soon on the ground. In the first instant, she was afraid that he was dead too. She kept her eyes fixed on him, not letting go until she saw the slight rise and fall of his chest. As everyone began to help, she stepped forward. She put her dagger back in its sheath, unsure what to do. She decided it would be best to give them some space. She stayed back, watching closely.

Juniper turned her head hearing Jess' voice. She nodded and reached forward adjusting the larger elf with some effort in order to take off the jacket. She gently and slowly pulled the sleeves from his arms pulling the jacket from him. She laid the material on the ground next to her before letting her eyes look over the wounds. Gently, she brushed her fingers over the burns trying to brush them away.

OOC- I am back to say something. Its obviously not your fault, and I overeacted. And, I take your advice well into my other RP's! Thanks for your criticism, and it's helped me!

Varexes-

I shuddered in pain, despite my unconscious state, at Juniper's touch on my scorched back. The blisters there were an angry red, weeping and looked incredibly painful. Even though my unconsciousness, I could still feel the sensation that, for lack of any true description, burned. Adder's flame magic had marred my entire back, leaving no bare skin between the tops of my shoulders and just barely above my waistband.

(I'm not sure what to say either. I'm frigging unconscious.)

Juniper chewed on her lip worried thinking over what to do for a few minutes before coming to a decision. She placed her palm on Varexes' burns and narrowed her eyes in concentration. She watched the burns slowly fade as they healed. She pulled her hand away slowly placing her head in her palms closing her eyes as a head ache developed.

Varexes-

My face contorted in pain as my back was healed, as the skin reassembled itself to form a flawless surface across my back. When the healing was done though, the muscles in my face relaxed, giving me a peaceful expression as I now slept normally. I shifted in my sleep to accomodate Juniper, now leaning against me, more comfortably before stopping my movement and lying there, resting nicely, despite my swollen wrist.

Juniper winced squinting her eyes before slowly lifting her head. She placed her hand back on Varexes' shoulder and shook him gently. "Wake up" she pleaded. "Varexes?" she looked down at him worried concerned when he didn't open his eyes.

Varexes-

I groaned, slowly fighting my way back to consciousness as I heard Juniper telling me to wake up again. My eyes cracked open, flooding my vision with a white light before I rolled over onto my back to look up at Juniper. I smiled at her, reached up with my bad hand to brush her cheek with my thumb before my eyes closed again and I passed out, my breathing steady and deep. I was just tired.

Juniper watched Varexes' eyes open. She placed her hand on top of his when he brushed her cheek. She smiled at him trying to ignore the pain in her head. Her smile faded when his eyes closed again. She released his hand slowly before removing her satchel from her shoulder and laying down beside him. She rested her head on his shoulder looking up at his face.

((Hey guys! Sorry, I should've let you guys know, but I'm busy studying for midterms and all that jazz so I haven't posted. If you guys wanna continue before I return--which will be sometime soon--I can tell you where I was planning on leading the group and you can go there. It's the last place before Reddell, hoorah! :3 Well, here's the description I have of it: '17) Port Airsome: Harbor that takes you to another part of the land, closer to Reddell. It seems to be abanonded, with no one there (except for a few skeletons as if some elves were killed), but it includes: a pub, bank, weapon's shop, general store, and a lighthouse. There is no money left in the bank, but there is still a number of weapons in the weapons shop. The general shop is trashed, but the pub still has everything, even though drinking the liquor there might not be safe. ' So you can gather some supplies you can find there and some new weapons if needed, anything to prepare for Reddell.

I'll post soon, so, it may be three days from now, but it won't be longer. Sorry! Gr, I hate studying T^T))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back