The Path From Fayland - Official RP

Night wandered around the forest glancing around, he was semi new to this section of the forest, only traveled it once or twice. He had come to get himself lost tho. Sighing softly the boy sat down behind one of the trees and stared up to the top of the trees. "I knew I should have came down here more. Now I'm stuck trying to find my way back." He grumbled and shook his head only to lay down and stretch out infront of the tree. Night had been up all night and needed to rest. He would find his way out soon enough just needed some rest before then.

Adder took a look at the elf. Threatening Him. Asking him questions. He didn't want this. They were just like the ones that killed his family. Arrows. Swords. Bows. Weapons of torture of death. These people. Just like them. A fire burned in his eyes. He couldn't take them anymore. They are just like THEM. THEM. The ones that killed my family. His arm took a swing.

(who the hell is "kiro akira"?) 
(nevermind, nami linked me to your cs. all right i guess.

Sugiura, would you please go and look at your cs? I made some comments.)

((pffffft, why do you still even bother denying Viper's existance? xD hahahah, and I looked through the characters and saw Orion's picture and I diedddddd of laughter. I forgot about my fail attempt to make a character picture for him xD btw I'll post later, I'm a bit busy at the moment! Continue as you wish though, Faye's just standing near Adder and Varexes now :o ))

(( but Varexes pushed Faye out of the way owo I thought that swing was directed at Varexes considering Varexes is now stanidng in front of him and he's the one insulting Adder xD hahaha

he didn't really acknowledge Faye))

(I thought it was at Varexes too and I know what you mean Nami. Dat picture... the best. You know, we should add that amazing picture you drew of the burning house in Aurchertown xD )

((I told you he swung at Varexes xD hahaha

and lmao!! Hahahah, Sliver, I wish I could find that picture! I forgot about that! Hahahah! x'D ))

Varexes-

Adder took a swing at me with his fist, causing me to leap backwards. My heart instantly began to beat faster as adrenaline filled my veins, the pain in my torso disappearing as I twisted away, falling to one knee and letting loose the arrow that was on my bow. The sudden relief of my arms caused me to lose balance for a moment, but I used it to my advantage to roll away and create more distance. I cocked my head upwards with my bow out and and drew an arrow as I saw my arrow had gone a little wide in my sudden maneuver.

Cursing, I drew my bow again and released a second shot towards Adder's leg, hoping to cripple him in order to gain answers.

Adder felt the arrow hit his leg, but he was used to the pain. It would make him slower, but the pain was excruciating. But Adder refused to lose. He pulled the arrow out, and ran at Varexes. His metal arm formed a shield, and he attempted to barrel at him. But the shot in the leg slowed him.

Varexes-

Adder ripped the arrow out of his leg, causing me to wince. That must've hurt. But my empathy was short lived as his arm transformed into a shield before my very eyes, causing them to widen in surprise. He was charging towards me at a decent rate, yet I could tell that the pain was excruciating by his limp. I was amazed he could even stand, let alone sprint, even if it was a half-assed sprint.

I waited until the last possible moment before diving to the side and drawing, nocking and firing an arrow all in one smooth movement at Adder's normal arm. I fired off two more, one towards where I believed he would stop and the other towards his other leg.

"AGH!" Adder fell to the ground, the arrows piercing him. I... Wont LOSE! Adder got to his knees, and activated his fire fist. This fire came from the source of energy that arm is able to move from his body. The mechanical fist flamed up, and Adder jumped and turned and striked, the flaming fist heading for Varexes.

Varexes-

Adder fell to his knees as my second arrow pierced his leg. I didn't have time to savor my victory though as his fist suddenly burst into flames and began flying at me. I flung myself to the side, feeling blisters grow on my back and pop as the heat wave passed over my back. I landed hard on my right wrist, twisted it and causing me to roll over onto my back. The pain was so intense my vision blacked out for a moment before I mastered it and brought myself up to my knees, a bead of sweat rolling down my temple. What the HELL was that?! I screamed mentally, staring at the boy. "Who the hell ARE you?!" I asked, standing up at a great effort and drawing a final arrow. This last arrow would decide if I died, or if he did. I nocked and drew. "Answer, or this next one goes through your throat." I kept my legs bent, ready to dive to the left should he have yet another trick, but I knew that if I lost my footing there was no way I would be able to stand. The boiling in my stomach had returned thrice worse, causing intense pain and it was all I could do to not curl up and groan.

Juniper turned to Jess who yelled something at her about a stranger in there midst. She stood up slowly not bothering to look over at the girl. It was clear something was going on. She could hear the group and all their ruckus clearly. She hadn't wandered far, but even if she had it wouldn't have mattered. She would have been able to hear to commotion from almost anywhere in the forest.

Returning to the rest of the group she looked over at the stranger who seemed to be in a brawl with Varexes. She folded her arms across her chest tilting her head to the side trying to decide if she should take action or not.

(Viper doesn't exist. Just leave it at that. Also life is good, just not the good that allows me on the computer very often. So stop posting things such as 'we can't move on without Juniper'. Juniper might not be coming back for a while. Oh and Hi newbie.)

(Well... Jess is feeling the love from Juniper right there ;-; And Nami, before I fell asleep... heh.. I found it

xD Here is the masterpiece:
dis-stuff-jpg.21293

Alright, well I'll type up a post now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back