• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Partner Search Is On...

Sapphira

Magic User
Hello all! I'm looking to take on a couple more roleplay partners. I've been roleplaying on and off for 6 years. I just got back into the game after a brief hiatus. I will probably be able to post everyday or every other day depending on the response of my partners and the number of rps I'm juggling. I love to create worlds, so ooc is a must to flesh out all the details. Plus, I think it's good to get to know each other a little to help the creative process. I prefer to use threads for roleplays, but will PM if my partner doesn't use threads.

Preferred Genres:

Fantasy

Futuristic

Romance

Modern

Post-apocalyptic

Any combination of the above

Preferred Gender Pairing:

MxF

I typically play the male role, but wouldn't mind doubling up on characters. Other gender pairings will be taken under consideration depending on the plot.

Partner Criteria:

• 18+
  • Literate (We all make mistakes, myself included, but please proofread and use basic punctuation.)
  • Casual-Detailed (1-4 Paragraphs)
  • Please be creative, adaptable and keep things interesting and I will try my best to do the same

Pairings:

Prince x Princess

Prince x Peasant

Alien x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Superpowered x Superpowered

Superpowered x Human

Rockstar x Rockstar

Rockstar x Muse

(Anything crossed off, I have over played, but might take on if an interesting plot comes my way.)

Plot Ideas:

• Trapped in a virtual game world
  • Magic boarding school
  • Zombie apocalypse survivors
  • Dragon breeding school
  • Rockstar falls for a common girl
  • Prince is betrothed to a woman's he's never met

Possible Fandoms: (Never really tried a fandom, but if I did it would be OC x OC)

Pokemon

Animorphs

Last edited by a moderator:
Question... do you play minecraft? I know this makes me sound like a pre-pubescent 8 year old boy with no life.... but I just have an addiction.... its sad.

I'd be up for something, might start out on the lower side with paragraphs (1-2), it's been a while since I've roleplayed on forums so I apologize. Prince x Princess or Rockstar x Muse sounds interesting.

@IcyOwl I'm a fan of both shows and I've also been looking for a small roleplay group. I'll check it out.

@FloatingStardust rockstar x muse would be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapphira said:
@IcyOwl I'm a fan of both shows and I've also been looking for a small roleplay group. I'll check it out.
Haha, no problem! I was never fond of the mobile version.... If you ever have some extra money you might consider trying it out on PC, especially servers. Just a tip.

Any of your other suggestions are fine, especially:

Prince x Princess

Vampire x Vampire

Prince x Peasant

Magic boarding school

Zombie apocalypse survivors

Dragon breeding school

Pokemon

With romance of course

Sapphira said:
@FloatingStardust rockstar x muse would be awesome.
Alrighty, cool. If you want to set it up in PM, you'll have to start the conversation (still under that 10 posts and 24 hours thing :/ )

Eh...well, I have one that can be changed to fit a vampire but was originally for a werewolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back