• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Pack

spectro

dayman
The Pack

//SpectroVector//

A roleplay based around a pack of werewolves in New York. I will play the leader, but I will need a second in command and obviously some others.

The Wolves have been hating Vampires for a long time. The feud has gone on for years. So long that the reason for the violence has been long forgotten. The Story begins at the Board House of The Manhattan Pack. You, and the leader, Aidan Goldsmith, are devising an attack on the Head Vampire, Kirsten Jamil's Court. This could take weeks...days, months? But, it must be perfect. This has to be the battle to end all battles.

So, any other ideas? this is just me putting my ideas down, I'm open to any suggestions!

If it's not too late, I'm also interested in this! I'm not new to roleplaying, but new to this site, and looking to jump in somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back