• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Outbreak - OOC

Characters
Here
hello! ^^ I suppose I should ask what everyone is planning character-wise? :3 My two characters are an older man and a mute little girl lol

That would be 100% fine :3 I am interested to see everyone's characters since the thought of anyone looking remotely like my guy's dead wife would be funny XD He might faint lol

XD Its fine if he doesn't fit the style, maybe its a picture from before the outbreak lol owo; back before everything went straight to hell lmao

X3 sorry about that guess I shoulda linked in in chat lol

take your time! I don't think anyone else is joining us but ill bump the post just to see :3 might just be us four

547 days, so about a year and a half, just under that by a few days but just about a year and a half since the virus started to spread. Or if you're going after how long it has been since widespread infection, then its been 514 days, about a year and 5 months. So like XD the difference is a whole month.

547 days, so about a year and a half, just under that by a few days but just about a year and a half since the virus started to spread. Or if you're going after how long it has been since widespread infection, then its been 514 days, about a year and 5 months. So like XD the difference is a whole month.
thank you! also dont judge my characters background because this girl is super into kpop XDDDDDDD

XD hey man its a roleplay, whatever background you give makes that person who they are, I don't mind! :3 I like the crazy differences, makes everyone interesting. Don't be afraid to spice things up lol Amelia eats fucking bugs and raw fish bc survival XD shes only 9. Im sure if your girl met the little 9yr old and managed to show her what the hell Kpop was, she'd probably be into it because she doesn't listen to anything but old-style country music with Warren lol some of it is Spanish too

I imagine them listening to Kpop and Amelia learning what Anime is at some point, her little brain might explode from excitement XD the only thing Warren can do to stimulate her is Go-Fish, teach her how to take care of herself and gut things properly, and he makes sure she gets 8 hours of sleep. Thats it XD he can't really do much more, he can do basic dad things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back