• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Originals

Tartaglia

astarion ✧⁠*⁠。
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ABOUT ME:
Hi! My name is io, that's what everyone calls me. I have almost 7 years of roleplaying and writing experience. My timezone is UTC+8:00. As of now I can only be on for two or three days as I'm really busy. I'm pretty confident with my grammar as I am a writer. I tend to mirror the responses of others and I try to be as descriptive as possible. My forms aren't all that creative in layout but I can make them neat and descriptive as possible, I suck at coding. I tend to usually play as a female. Hoping to rp with you soon.
Oh also, an important thing to know about me is that I'm a sucker for angst c; mkay, bye.

WRITING:
I give out 200-550+ words per reply and more if I'm into it.
I prefer 3rd Person POV

THEMES:
Angst Romance
Survival
Horror
Adventure
Fantasy
Fluff
Dark-ish themes

PAIRINGS:
M x M (i can't play dominant males for the life of me)
F x M

PLOTS:

Backs Turned

Characters A and B were childhood friends who grew up playing [insert name of sport] together. They made a promise that they would both try out for the National Team when they were older and promised they'd always strive for improvement.

Along the way, Character B realizes how Character A was definitely talented and gifted. Character A wasn't a genius in the sport, but he's definitely passionate and hardworking to the point of even overworking himself. He's insecure about himself and the sport and has an irrational fear of being benched, thus making him want to be the best he can be. Character B feels overshadowed and thinks she isn't capable of living up to Character A's standards.

After their graduation, Character B reveals to character A that she will become an orthopedic. Character A is devastated to learn she broke their promise and turns cold.

Years later, Character A is a famous [insert sport] and his name is known all throughout. He has led his team to victory more than once and his country screams his name. Character B is one of the country's best orthopedics but she doesn't want the publicity.

The two characters meet again at an annual school reunion and there the story plays out.

But You're Cute
A goes to a school neighboring B's. They don't get a lot of chance to talk even when most of A's friends know a lot of people from B's school.

One time, A was running late for school and lo and behold, pouring rain fell down and A was forced to take shelter, having forgotten an umbrella. A was already late, better make the most of it then. B had also taken shelter from the rain and the two had no choice but to make small talk that eventually led up to them being friends.

They meet after school and go on little adventures and boy did they really hit it off.

Will their friendship turn into something more? What if Muse A has someone from their school crushing on them and Muse B gets jealous because he can't do anything to be with them often enough? What if Muse B has an overly attached ex who gets irritated upon seeing A?

He's Not a Weirdo, He's Just Shy
Muse A is a CEO of a company but has major anxiety and antisocial issues. He's always locked away in his office, sharpening pencils and doing all the paperworks and the ideas while his younger brother handles the people and delivery. The younger brother gets all the credit for the work, thus people questioning A's capabilities but A never defended himself. He chose to be quiet and accept whatever people say about him.

He tends to be misunderstood a lot. Nobody really knows him well and most of his secretaries all have something weird to say about him. One secretary said he was a lover of knives, thus making people think he's a psychopath when in reality, he loves cooking and wanted the best knives for the best quality dishes. One also said she saw him dragging what looked to be like a heavy sack and commented about how it could be a person's body and claimed he was even humming when in reality he was actually pretty happy to have gotten a lucky break at the market earlier that day and got great deals of seafood.

Muse B is jobless and saw that there was an opening for the position of secretary at [insert company name]. The salary was ridiculously big and she wasted no time applying for it. Upon applying, she realized there were only two other applicants and she was about to find out why.

Tumblr Plots
-I mean I know I’m supposed to kill you but you’re kind of hot au
-You’re the only kid in AP Bio that is smarter than me and I will destroy you and your perfect face and one day you just stopped coming to school and I’m a little worried??? au
-I’m at the state [insert sport] competition and because of a room mix-up I have to share a bed with you, someone on the rival team fifteen cities away au
-i always thought you were weird for carrying an umbrella in the snow, but now it’s snowing REALLY hard and we’re going the same way
-'roommate has a nightmare and doesn't want to sleep alone at night' au
-Person A has absolutely sworn off romance after their last relationship (thrown out old sheets that were shared, washed their clothing dozens of times to get rid of their ex’s smell that just won’t go away) when they can’t help meeting eyes with B and feeling their heart flutter for the first time in a long time
-“You accidently broke my arm when you fell from a tree and landed on top of me.”
-i’m a ghost whisperer and you’re a ghost haunting the house i just moved into

NOPE:
One liners
Unwillingness to help
Controlling my character
Godmodding

YEP:
100-500+ Words per reply
Willingness to work with me
Patience
Cat memes

Last edited:
Hello. I’d love to rp Harry Potter with you, and would prefer for both of us to use OCs. I’ve been on the search for a Slytherin x Ravenclaw.

I am new here and happened to stumble upon your thread and I must say I am very interested in the Little Bitty Heart plot.

Cat memes, you say? We are dank kin, my friend.

I'm super interested in doing one of these ideas! I'm feeling Forbidden, and I also like a lot of the AU's (they might be cute for a MXM I-totally-don't-love-you-pfft-ok-maybe kinda thing). I like a lot of your ideas though, and I'd be down for just about whatever you're in the mood for c:

I like a lot of character development and plot-building, I'm pretty easy to get along with, and I'm a descriptive writer. Hope to RP with you soon!

1524299838523.png

Heya! If You're still looking, I'd love to do the "A prays to the love god for assistance in finding someone, and the love god literally decides to come help in physical form (ooh how great would it be if the love god and A fell in love)" plot with you over discord (either M/M Or M/F).
My discord is ThatLizard#8720

Only looking to roleplay on discord, going to be inactive here. Send a friend request if interested c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back