• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The order of the white Lotus [OOC]

Trying to determine what kind of character to make, then I looked at yours and was like "A CROSS DRESSER"

I'm just going to reread the lore ^-^;;

Other way around. I'm not doing it though . . . I think.

What can you tell me about the blessings?

Other way around. I'm not doing it though . . . I think.

What can you tell me about the blessings?
Well, they can be very different for everyone. Some, like the purple energy, are strong but dangerous. Some, like for example talking to animals, are less immense in power, not potential though, but also less dangerous.

They can be almost anything. (Ofc I won't except anything that is crazy op or stupid, but I don't expect smth like that from you)

The blessing is a magical power of unknown source, that inhabits the blessed human. A blessing will show once the human reaches the age of 10.

Any questions?

No that's good, but I think you should expect something stupid from me.

Are they all colored sort of stuff or was the purple energy just specific for you?

No that's good, but I think you should expect something stupid from me.

Are they all colored sort of stuff or was the purple energy just specific for you?
On a side note, imagine a girl of Fabienne's build shooting around highly explosive purple mini kamehameha's.

If you need any help with your character, tell me.

:) I'm curious in multiple ways.

What's the character gonna be?
What's the blessing gonna be?
Is it gonna be a friend of Fabienne?

My character is going to be a mugged street kid who got picked up by a pure family.

Their blessing is going to be some mystical/Spiritual blink ability that I will explain.

And my character will probably push yours out of his way not really taking much notice/care of her. At first at least.
He'll probably complain about her a lot.

My character is going to be a mugged street kid who got picked up by a pure family.

Their blessing is going to be some mystical/Spiritual blink ability that I will explain.

And my character will probably push yours out of his way not really taking much notice/care of her. At first at least.
He'll probably complain about her a lot.
^^ That will be interesting.

Remember he will have lost those pure parents

OK so somebody will at some point punch him in the face?

Probably, but it won't humble him for long.
I'm about done, just need to get personality typed out and relationships.

I hate typing Personality stuff x.x I can Invision what he is like but I can't put it into words.

His name is Fisk though.
Just Fisk.
Technically he has a full name, but I haven't decided it yet. He just goes by Fisk even though he was adopted into a family

Probably, but it won't humble him for long.
I'm about done, just need to get personality typed out and relationships.

I hate typing Personality stuff x.x I can Invision what he is like but I can't put it into words.

His name is Fisk though.
Just Fisk.
Technically he has a full name, but I haven't decided it yet. He just goes by Fisk even though he was adopted into a family
We already did the relation to fabienne, no? He´s a bully. lol

We already did the relation to fabienne, no? He´s a bully. lol

He isn't a bully per say, he actually has to acknowledge her as an actual person to bully her :P

Nah, Fisk is probably going to push her around a lot because he sees her as a weaklingly and she needs to toughen up . . . although might borderline be abusive to her because past family life + street life are very OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back