• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order ( New RP Made for this )

Gurak

Gurak looked to Isabel, then to Vance, then back to Isabel - just a bit incredulous at her suggestion. At this point, he'd trust sleeping on a bed of nails more than the man who just tried to kill him. Then again, maybe Isabel's optimistic outlook on this quest would turn out to be true. He was getting a bit old and cynical, if he was being honest with himself. "It's not... the worst idea you've had," he managed to choke out, giving her a bit of a nod. "I'm up for anything at this point - this guild is getting pretty stifling - so yea, hit me with your best quest." He was about to check out the quest board before remembering Vance was going. "Oh, but I've got one condition: keep this slippery bastard away from my ba- ah, you're gone anyway." The orc could only shrug in defeat as Isabel seemed to hop from Isla, to her grand-uncles, to talking to Ryan way faster than he'd even realized. Besides, it looked like she was in the middle of something more important than quests, given her stuttering and obvious nerves. I keep forgetting - these guild people are weird. Maybe they aren't getting enough protein.

Knowing he probably wouldn't get an answer from Isabel anytime soon, the orc turned to everyone else left by the commotion - which was really a lot - counting the granduncles, Vance, Isla, and even Oden in the mix. The shadowy man didn't seem to have nay reason to stay, though he left a couple more biting remarks for Gurak to chew on. "What - of course not! What would you put on the menu? Shadows? That's as bad as a vegetarian option!" The orc folded his arms angrily, glaring at Vance as he left. "Keep putting words in my mouth, and I swear, I'll put the meat back in," he grumbled, turning back to see the destruction his fight had left in his beloved kitchen.

It wasn't pretty, of course. Although meat wasn't strewn about like the mess in the front, a couple of good slabs lay on the ground, along with most of his knives, making Gurak grumble something about sanitation before heading to pick them up. A comment about murderous mornings from Oden made him utter something along the lines of an orcish "Amen" as he gathered up the grounded meat like a janitor of flesh. "It's what you get when you put so many people who can kill each other in one place - and sometimes, they just get the urge to, you know?" Tossing out a couple of good sausage links with what looked like genuine tears, Gurak turned to the two people who could probably help him with this mess - Oden and Isla, especially since the latter looked so uncomfortable. "Mind giving an old orc a hand? You don't need to get the knives, just... help me tidy up a bit in here."

Light Light GingerBread GingerBread DVationz DVationz Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Rui Rui LokiPokie LokiPokie TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity (Probably too many tags, sorry)

Pandora

Pandora let out something along the lines of her tenth relieved sigh that day after Abigail seemed largely unaffected by the aftermath of the explosion and her sister's scolding. Plus, she liked Mr. Trap, so Pandora made sure to remember that idea as a possible future entertainment option for kids. Not that she would ever entertain in a party - there were always too many people, and one of them could be a murderer or some other nefarious type. "Yes. I can't say it enough, but I don't think you'll need dynamite again..." She stared back at the blown-up wall, gulping in fear of whatever the owners would do as a punishment. "And Abigail, that's a great plan - but how exactly are we going to execute it? I mean, if that wall was an animal, I'd definitely put it down." With that last comment, Pandora thumbed over her dynamite and lighter before restraining herself. Now probably wasn't the time for more destruction - she had to blow up everyone, or nobody at all. There would be no witnesses. Given her current equipment, however, Pandora figured dynamite and bear traps wouldn't necessarily make for a safe, or even a stable new wall. "Do you remember that one fix-it wizard, uh... Gabe? Do you think he could repair the wall?"

metalcity metalcity Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

90d06af3b5fda35ed76774b53a117848.jpg

Joining The Quest

Ryan chuckled at Isabel's attempt to make him feel more important. "Morning Isabel." Tucking the pouch of gold back in his pocket he gave a faint smile and decided to save it for later if the topic came back up. "I don't mind joining you, care to tell me what we're doing at least?" Ryan never was picky about doing quest with guild members, it wasn't that he trusted them, no, he very much distrusted a majority of them. However, their skills matched his own and even better, and that's an ally he wanted on his side. Vance however... Ryan wasn't sure. Vance's skills were definitely something he trusted, his attitude was what caused the distrust. Perhaps it was the feral instincts coursing through his veins that made him so distrustful, as well as the secret. Pushing that aside though Ryan began walking past Isabel to speak with Gurak, "I have to speak with Gurak for a moment. Call for me when you're heading out. I'll hear you, promise." With that he headed to the kitchen where the smell of various kinds of meat flooded his highly sensitive nose. He could smell wolf meat, boar meat, even a few supernatural beasts. Thankfully he was able to control himself before he began drooling over the smells.

As he entered the kitchen he saw Gurak gathering the various meats and chuckled. "Hey there Gurak." He looked around at the mess of knives and meat and started picking up knives one by one, blades snuggly between his fingers. "Do you mind if I cook for the guild tomorrow? I got some extra gold while I was gone and thought I would cook something special for the guild."
Light Light
[USER=22819]@Lotusy
[/USER]
(It won't let me tag GingerBread correctly °~°)
Vance

Vance made sure to keep up with Gurak and stay in the orc's shadow as he charged, and attempted to hit the shards of darkness he sent towards Jayn. His attention went towards the explosion nearby quickly, but he quickly brushed it off as nothing important and turned his attention back towards the orc. Vance decided that he'd deal with Gurak before beating the crap out of Jayn. Vance had tendrils of darkness rise up out from Gurak's shadow, before aiming to wrap around his neck and choke him out. Vance also had another tendril rise up and stay at ankle level, ready to trip Gurak up if he charged towards Vance. Vance then took his dagger from his sheath as he spoke up. "Hey Fuckface, I'm right here" Vance taunted as he stabbed his dagger towards Gurak's back.

Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Light Light The Elder The Elder metalcity metalcity Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai @Verdas

Last edited:
Isabel
Isabel seemed to completely shut out everyone else once Ryan started talking to her. Sure, he didn't pay much attention to her afterwards but that only made her want to get his attention more. 'Maybe on this mission I can impress him! I need to take up the most dangerous mission there is and totally blow out the competition!' Isabel wasn't thinking about the others and what they might want anymore. Some people weren't on the same level of power as others so choosing the correct mission was crucial. "I don't know yet but I'll figure it out." Isabel turned around to Ryan to say that last sentence and actually jogged over to the job board, searching for something to do. ( DVationz DVationz )

Gurak

Gurak looked up from his meat disposal (and occasional sob) at the sound of Ryan's voice. It had been a while since he talked to the Worgen, but the fact that he was a chef did give him some credit with the orc. Given the ordeal that had just been sparked with Vance over food (and more specifically, the taste of it), Gurak was just happy to have someone else with a decent palette back in the guild again. Plus - an he'd never admit this in public - but the orc had always wanted to throw the Ryan a bone or a slab of meat when he was in worgen form, just to see what he would do. Could he play fetch? Was he really just a big dog? Those questions would have to capture the orc's imagination for another time.

"Oh hey there, Ryan. Thanks for the help." Gurak forced himself to throw a lamb leg into the trash instead of throwing it towards the worgen next to him. His request to cook caught Gurak by surprise, but not in a bad way. The orc could grudgingly admit it - people seemed to like it when the worgen cooked (usually because it wasn't just meat), but after this fiasco, he'd have to kill or buy something big to feed the whole guild, and besides, he trusted the worgen enough to keep the guild well-fed. "Sure, I don't have a problem with that." Moving onto the knives along with Ryan, Gurak continued. "Feel free to not have to ask me next time - I don't run the kitchen strictly. Just don't bring any leaves into this place, and we'll be fine!" With a hearty chuckle, Gurak moved to slap Ryan's back, but decided against it due to the multiple knives the two of them were handling. "So, what are you planning on cooking?"

DVationz DVationz

Chef Talk

Ryan shook his head, "Nonsense. You're the main chef after all, I wouldn't want to take that precious experience from you. After all you're getting old for an orc right? Someday you won't be around to serve us the food you love to prepare. Even if everyone else is tired of meat all the time, they'll look back to these days y'know?" Ryan got up, knives barely fitting in his hands, and placed them in the sink before cleaning up some more around the kitchen. "As for what I plan to make... I'm not quite sure yet... I'm still deciding between a venison stew or a pasta meal of some sort."

Ryan held respect for all his guild mates, even if they didn't return the favor. Vance came to mind, but Ryan put that aside, he doubted Vance would ever get along with anyone anytime soon. "Anyway, I'd love to stay and chat some more but Isabel wanted me to join her on some quest. Enjoy yourself will you Gurak? Too much stress might kill you quicker than a blade y'know..." His acute sense of smell could catch all sorts of things that told him how people felt. He never brought it directly though, most people don't like being read like a book after all. Leaving the kitchen after putting the rest of the various dishes he gathered into the sink, he headed toward where the guild postings were to see if Isabel had picked something for the group to do.

Sure enough he saw Isabel looking over the listings and chuckled. "Trouble choosing something Isabel?"

Light Light
Gurak

Gurak looked up from his meat disposal (and occasional sob) at the sound of Ryan's voice. It had been a while since he talked to the Worgen, but the fact that he was a chef did give him some credit with the orc. Given the ordeal that had just been sparked with Vance over food (and more specifically, the taste of it), Gurak was just happy to have someone else with a decent palette back in the guild again. Plus - an he'd never admit this in public - but the orc had always wanted to throw the Ryan a bone or a slab of meat when he was in worgen form, just to see what he would do. Could he play fetch? Was he really just a big dog? Those questions would have to capture the orc's imagination for another time.

"Oh hey there, Ryan. Thanks for the help." Gurak forced himself to throw a lamb leg into the trash instead of throwing it towards the worgen next to him. His request to cook caught Gurak by surprise, but not in a bad way. The orc could grudgingly admit it - people seemed to like it when the worgen cooked (usually because it wasn't just meat), but after this fiasco, he'd have to kill or buy something big to feed the whole guild, and besides, he trusted the worgen enough to keep the guild well-fed. "Sure, I don't have a problem with that." Moving onto the knives along with Ryan, Gurak continued. "Feel free to not have to ask me next time - I don't run the kitchen strictly. Just don't bring any leaves into this place, and we'll be fine!" With a hearty chuckle, Gurak moved to slap Ryan's back, but decided against it due to the multiple knives the two of them were handling. "So, what are you planning on cooking?"

DVationz DVationz

Jayn
Jayn was more than a little surprised when she found herself swept off her feet and lifted up bridal style, and although a very small amount of pink tinged her cheeks, a few seconds later she was in a coughing fit once again, tucking her head deep into her arm as she attempted to catch her breath. Mid coughing fit however, Jayn weakly attempted to bat Natalia away, "No! I-I'm a grown woman, and I just woke up! I'm capable of deciding when I go back to my room and have two legs that allow myself to carry myself there when I please!"

Squirming out of the stronger woman's grasp and falling on the floor, Jayn hastily got to her feet and pointed at Natalia, "Look dude, you need to learn the value of boundaries and personal space when it pertains to ME! Do whatever you want with others, I encourage you to manhandle people, but just not me! Now if you excuse me, I still haven't eaten breakfast!" And with that Jayn stormed back to her table and sat down in a huff...

The Elder The Elder

Oden
Oden wasn't sure exactly what to do for a few moments after his question lingered in the air, finding himself once again in a situation where he'd felt he'd somehow scared everyone else, 'Here was me thinking I possessed some sliver of charisma, I must be off today...' For a moment, Oden considered walking away and heading back into his room for the day so he could give up on awkward social interaction, but once he noticed Vance making his way towards Isabel and Ryan he couldn't help but allow his curiosity get the best of him and eavesdrop just a bit. After watching both Isabel and Ryan walk away without paying him much mind, the young man couldn't help but snicker and cup his hand around his mouth, directing his words at Vance, "You do realize that to stop doing anything, somebody must first actually be doing something right? Well...something besides walk around like Isabel is keeping your balls in her drawer that is-"

Oden was going to say more, but turned around to realize Gurak was talking to him and Isla, who he had admittedly not even noticed due to how quiet the girl was. Although Oden was originally going to deny Gurak's offer given that he felt no need to clean a mess that wasn't his own, he soon remembered the large brown bag of various fruits and vegetables that needed to be stored, "Hm....why not?"

Oden bent down and began picking up stray knives and pieces of meat on the ground and putting them where he thought they belonged, doing so for a few minutes before he noticed Ryan begin to talk to Gurak, grabbing the orc's attention. It was then that Oden slipped his hand quietly around the corner once more and grabbed the paper bag, running over to various places in the kitchen and stuffing various fruits and vegetables in places he thought Gurak wouldn't notice, small beads of sweat going down his face as he attempted to move as quickly as possible! Just as he noticed Ryan walking away, he put the last fruit away and with no other option, balled up the paper bag as best he could and tucked it in his back pocket, leaving a noticeable bulge there! Oden leaned on the counter as if he'd been listening attentively and cleared his throat and spoke rather quickly, "*Ahem*, I'm uh...surprised you were so willing to allow Ryan to cook. After all, although I can't remember my mother, I'm sure she would have very strict rules about allowing dogs in the kitchen on account of all the hair... a-anyways, what's this about a quest I hear everyone talking about?"

GingerBread GingerBread Lotusy Lotusy Rui Rui

(tabs aren't working so...sorry)[/tab][/tabs]

Isabel
Once Ryan came over during her time of confusion, Isabel was at a loss for words and actions. Isabel couldn't let Ryan think she couldn't make decisions on her own. Though at the same time she really hasn't come to a conclusion on what they should do. "Ahahaha! No mister...I mean no sir-I mean no! I know exactly what we're doing! Yup, not a thought of doubt in this little head! I mean, big head or...medium head." Isabel gives out another awkward laugh, the nervous energy was cringe-worthy in her mind. Terrible, this conversation was absolutely terrible. "Uuuuuhhh." Isabel realized she sounded nothing but uncertain when saying the word uh. "Is the sound I make when I know what I'm doing!" The worst way to play it off on her part but it was the best she had. Isabel pulled a random piece of paper off of the wall, neglecting to look at it. "There! That's the exact one I wanted the entire time. Wow you're just so cute." Isabel gives him a smile but then catches herself. "Acute! Yeah, acute! Like the small corner thingy...or was it the larger one? I don't know...anyways you're um...slender I guess. That's exactly what I meant to say, hahahaha!" Isabel knew exactly how to flirt casually but now that she had an actual interest in someone she couldn't even function. "You stay here while I go get the others for the mission. Cool? Cool. I'll be right back." Isabel speed walks towards the kitchen, having grabbed the mission for clearing out a wyvern colony from a large cave. ( DVationz DVationz GingerBread GingerBread Rui Rui Lotusy Lotusy )

Zane O'Conner
Returning from a fairly easy assassination mission, Zane stood outside the guild hall with blood covering most of his clothes. He admires the building and releases a sigh of relief. As he's admiring his home his stomach growls loudly. "I could really go for some good ass meal. I hope Gurak didn't cook breakfast today. Ryan better had made something." He said holding his stomach. Zane walks inside and starts making his way towards the table. Without his knowledge blood was dripping from his clothes and onto the floor. The only thing on his mind was eating. He didn't notice the mess from a fight the occurred recently, nor did he take notice to the two hermits outside of their room. Zane simply walked straight from the door to a seat at the table. He sits his bloody self down and eyes the meat in front of him. His face showed slight disgust. He threw his head back making a "Guuuaahhh" sound, before slamming it onto the table and constantly hitting it with his hand being in sync with himself as he repeated the word. "Why?" He then stopped and picked his head up and looked at Gurak. "GURAK!!!" He yelled at em. He gets up out his seat in an angry manor and slams both of his hands on his shoulders. "Gurak, Gurak, Gurak, Gurak, Gurak. We all know that you're a fucking Orc, but because you enjoy eating meat doesn't mean everyone else here wants to eat just fucking meat a meal. Like you gotta mix it up some you know. Shit, even Ryan's meat eating ass knows how to mix it up. If you wanna be a decent chef you gotta learn how to mix shit up. Shit, take pointers from Ryan if you have too. These are just words of encouragement, don't take em to heart." He said as he lightly pats Guraks face with both hands. "Now Gurak if you excuse me, Ima make me a a nice sausage and scrambled egg samich." Zane completely forgot the fact that his clothes were covered in blood and it's highly unsanitary to be in the kitchen with blood on you. Lotusy Lotusy DVationz DVationz Light Light GingerBread GingerBread @Anyoneelse
IMG_1491.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1301.JPG
"Stop squirming woman!" Natalia told Jayn while chuckling. Jayn struggled to release herself from Natalia's grasp, but when she did, she fell right to the floor. Natalia struggled to hold back her laugh. She quickly straightened herself up as Jayn pointed at her and told her to give her personal space. Natalia smiled and chuckled and found Jayn storm off pretty cute. She walks over to Jayn and sits on the table next to her crossing her legs. "Jayn I'm so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I was just trying to help. Can you forgive??" She asked Jayn giving her the 'I'm innocent look'. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Left In Thought

Ryan listened as Isabel seemed to struggle with words and gave a faint smile as he waited. Eventually she decided on a quest and was fairly quick to escape him. Turning his head just enough to watch her leave he sighed. "Sooner or later she just has to speak her mind..." Then he heard the familiar hungry rage of Zane. "Man... what a hassle these guys." He wasn't about to get caught up in that mess however and stayed where Isabel left him to think over some things.

While he was hunting with the pack he heard some unsettling news. A new worgen pack had sprung up, feral worgens at that. He'd have to keep his nose alert for any unfamiliar scent so that the others wouldn't get his same curse. His pack was two days travel, and if one of the younger members were infected... they didn't have enough time to get to his pack. Secondly was his own curse. He typically keeps to his human form, which lately has began to take a toll. The pack said it was simply a side effect of refraining from the beast's lust for such extended time periods. Ryan thought otherwise.

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, he turned to the entrance and stepped outside for some fresh air. He walked several feet out into the open and stared across the horizon. A small breeze picked up, causing his hair and the fuzzy portions of his jacket to follow the breeze for a few moments. Days like these reminded Ryan of times long lost to him. Before long he found himself lost in thought, staring at the horizon while he waited for Isabel and any others.
Anyone Anyone

Gurak

The words "Main Chef" coming from Ryan warmed Gurak's large orc heart. For an underpaid, overworked, and especially hated orc creeping past his prime, nothing much besides a good compliment or large hunks of meat could touch him like this. "Thank you, Ryan. that means a lot - and I'll even turn a blind eye to a leaf or two if you need to bring it in to make these guys eat." The orc flicked a tear away from his face and onto another piece of meat, promptly throwing it away and turning back to Oden. "And of course I'd let him cook. Are you afraid of a few hairs? They'll build character!" Gurak let out another low chuckle, but through the exahustion and emotions coursing through him at the moment, it sounded like a wheeze. "Venison stew sounds amazing, by the way - I hope you'll let me try some." As he watched the worgen's retreating form, Gurak gave him a small salute, before turning to Oden and giving him the "You-saw-nothing" look. It wasn't often that the orc found himself feeling happy - though considering what happened next, he'd soon remember why.

Of course it had to be Zane. One wouldn't think a six foot tall orc had any bullies, but between Vance's taunts and the pure hate spewing from Zane's mouth, Gurak could easily build up enough self-loathing to try and pass it onto someone else. Additionally, not only was Zane's presence foul enough, but the dragon seemed to have snapped a bit, giving Gurak what was apparently a lecture on meat, that he'd never tried before. To add insult to injury, he trekked someone's blood into this sanitary kitchen, and decided to touch Gurak's face too. The orc didn't know what made Zane feel extra ballsy today, but he wouldn't have it. "I don't get paid nearly enough for this," he grumbled to Oden, pushing himself to a standing position. "Mind you, it's probably better than nothing at all, but sometimes I question that thought." With that, he turned to Zane. "Alrighty there, bud. If you wanted a fight, you're a few minutes too late. Shadow Boy over there already stabbed me enough times, so why don't you find yourself another punching bag for now?" To keep his hands busy, Gurak began grinding some meat under his fist, trying his best to remain calm. "And while we're at it, what does being a 'fucking orc' have to do with it? Are you saying we're savages or something? Right now, you're about to prove yourself wrong. If that's not your blood you're covered in, get out of this kitchen this instant and get it off - because even this 'fucking orc' can see how disgusting that is." Having thoroughly pulverized the meat as he finished his tirade, Gurak rubbed his temples and sank back down to clean the floor. "What the hell is a 'sammich' anyways? Must be a dragon thing," he muttered, turning back to Oden. "Oden, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this quest. Whatever Isabel picks, it'd better be as far away from this place as possible."

(Out of courtesy, The Elder The Elder , could we avoid a fight or anything like that for now? I don't know what everyone's impression of Gurak is, exactly, but he's certainly not some pugnacious asshole all the time - and I'll work to change that soon. If the previous fight is an indicator of any kind - Ginger and I worked together carefully to create it, and it's not something I intend to do all the time.)

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin DVationz DVationz

Isabel
"Hey guys!" Waving the piece of paper around was Isabel, walking into the kitchen. With a proud smile on her face, the girl waved for the others to follow. "I fucking nailed the quest selection! Let's go already, Ryan and I are waiting. Hurry up and meet us outside, cya then." Isabel left without another word, going back to where she left Ryan. "Hm? Where did he go?" She hoped that Ryan didn't leave because of the awkward conversation before. Isabel spun around and mid-spin she caught a glimpse of Ryan standing outside. "So that's where he went, he's already ahead of schedule." In a few seconds Isabel was outside, standing behind him. "Hey Ryan! I notified everyone as promised because I don't break promises. That would be bad and all...yeah." Her voice grew quiet as she finished the sentence. "Just gotta wait now...alone...you and me...together." ( Lotusy Lotusy DVationz DVationz GingerBread GingerBread Rui Rui )

Isla
Isla was left in the kitchen, forgotten in the madness those elderly folks had caused. She was quiet and still, unsure of what to do and where to go.
It wa then that a blood soaked man entered the kitchen, and Isla went pale.
Ohmygodohmygodohmy
The hybrid couldn't disappear fast enough; literally. She couldn't even think of a hiding spot before he was in the kitchen, the redhead staring in slight fear. She hadn't met all the members of this guild yet, being fairly new, this she knew, but she hadn't even heard of this guy. This brought the question, what he even in this guild? Who was this bloody stranger in front of her? Would he hurt her? Kill her? He was yelling at Gurak so loudly her head hurt. Would they fight again? Where was Isabel when she needed her steady, social butterfly attitude to guide her? The questions were endle-
"Hello." She murmured, interrupting her own anxiety filled thoughts. "Do you need a washcloth? You're rather...bloody."
Lotusy Lotusy The Elder The Elder

Ryan Silverthorne.jpg

Alone with Isabel

As Ryan stared into the distance, the sound of Isabel's voice snapped him back. "Hmm? Oh, it's just you Isabel." He looked over his shoulder to see her and turned. He juggled the thought of speaking his mind on her peculiar behavior around him, the scent gave it away, but decided against it. She'll simply avoid the subject until she's ready anyway, it'd be a hassle to push her about it. "Hey, what was the quest you picked up anyway? I'm not worried about it or anything, but if I have to go feral I'd like to know in advance. Especially if we gotta track something down." It was common knowledge to the guild that Ryan Silverthorne was often the one to go to for tracking pesky things. His nose, thanks to his cursed form, was beyond most other canine species. Even some werewolves had troubles tracking things he can. "By the way, Venison stew or pasta?" Yes the last question was out of place, but he figured he'd ask the others when they showed up... maybe... it's such a hassle remembering trivial things like asking a question multiple times.
Light Light

Vance

Vance stayed quiet as Isabel talked to Ryan in the most painfully awkwardly way. He kept his mouth shut, cause he wasn't sure if Isabel was just ignoring him, or had just forgotten he was there already. Though that was quickly answered when she just rushed past him into the kitchen, to gather everyone for the mission, and not even giving him the slightest bit of attention. 'Huh, guess she forgot about me' Vance was gonna point out that he was there when Isabel came back, mostly because he didn't want to literally be dragged on the mission with her. But before he could say anything to her, she rushed past him once again and outside, to where Ryan had gone.

With a sigh, Vance stopped leaning against the wall and followed Isabel outside. He strolled up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, leaned in a bit closer to her ear and whispered to her. "Isabel, you know that I had to listen to every painful moment of that, right? I mean come on." He raised his voice enough for Ryan to hear "You know Ryan here is just a filthy mutt. I wouldn't be surprised if he has the brain of an inbred dog to match." Vance lowered his voice to a whisper again. "You need to just tell the bitch that you want to fuck him.. otherwise he's gonna just think you're just mentally challenged" Vance took his hand off of Isabel shoulder, and stepped away a bit and returned to talking at a normal volume.. "Anyway.. I can just about deal with the Orc coming. But, Bitch Boy here better not be coming. I can only deal with one annoying fuck. And since you already picked the Little chef that couldn't.."

Light Light DVationz DVationz

"Why didn't anyone tell me that such a caring person had joined our guild?" Aril would ask, practically melting from Vance's touch. If he had known that there were caring people like that in this world that he lived in, he would've gotten a hold of them long ago. From the way that the man passionately grazed his hand on top of Aril's head, to the kind and thoughtful words that he muttered, it was a surprise that Aril was even standing at that point. Mainly because his given old age had deteriorated his movement to a degree that made it odd how a man still in his prime was now needing to use his brother as a cane to walk. Nobody questioned it, though. At the end of the day, the only thing that mattered was that Aril had found a potential mating partner.

Smothering himself onto Kirit's back, Aril would scan the room for potential victims to be tormented with the opportunity to talk with a man such as himself. There was a girl with bloody hair, something about a dog, his new lover, and a few other stragglers that weren't even worth mentioning. "When did we hire a walking booger to cook for us?" he would ask Kirit, his hand cascading down his own shirt. Sure, the plump watermelon of a man had a mighty fine stomach that seemed to bounce every time he walked, but Aril just couldn't come to appreciate the true value of the creature. That was, at least, until he saw what the thing was cookin'. "I-Is that meat? The only meat I've been able to savor is Kirit's! Tell me, IS THAT MEAT!?" Jumping off Kirit's shoulders, Aril came bolting towards the orc, his pants sagging to the ground as he ran in only the diaper that he put on himself long before leaving the room that he inhabited only moment before.

"Tell me, oh creator of the divine, is that meat you are making, oh sweet, sweet meat maker?"

Lotusy Lotusy

Isabel
Isabel was going to answer the question Ryan asked her since it seemed to hold real importance to him. Instead, Vance's waltz into the scene caused her intentions and attitude to go south. A blush hit her face as well as genuine embarrassment, she couldn't even think about doing that. She doesn't even know much about it in the first place. She was taught all about flirting but not much about the act itself. If something were to happen between herself and Ryan, she probably wouldn't be able to return the gesture, even if it was holding hands. That would be a big step for someone like her. "No Vance, I'm not doing any of that so stop talking about it! He's not annoying and he's not a bitch, you are!" Isabel shook Vance off of her and began stomping off down the road, shoving the piece of paper into Ryan's chest. "The mission details are all there. I'm going ahead and don't follow me Vance!" The girl yells over her shoulder, having no idea as to where she was going. Turns out, she was already going the wrong way.

( DVationz DVationz The mission is to clear out wyverns from a large cave. How we get there, where the cave is, and the reward for it is your choice and your story to tell. You are now in charge of this quest. GingerBread GingerBread )

He had tried to fall back asleep through all the shouting and bangs coming from the mess hall yet he never did go back to bed. Sitting up Oren examined his room for a bit, assassin armor hanging on a dummy, weapons in clothes closet, and two large pots that still had a small flame in them. Getting dressed Oren walked downstairs whistling a happy tune before stopping dead upon seeing the wreak and chaos. "Why I didn't come down sooner to see the action unfold is beyond me..." He murmured to himself. A good amount of the guild were around the hall doing whatever they wanted, the bar and kitchen looked as if it had been through hell, and now Gurak was talking to a bloodied Zane and old man in a diaper. Deciding not to get involved in the chaos he started to walk to the doors where he was greeted by the party of Ryan, Vance, and Isabel "Ay Ryan welcome back mate! How was it seeing the family again eh?" He'd greet the werewolf with a pat on the back, at the time ignoring Vance and Isabel
Light Light GingerBread GingerBread DVationz DVationz

Zane O'Conner
As Zane finished his hunger induced rage, things started to become a bit clearer. As Gurak responded, Zane noticed how what he said may have seen a bit racist/stereotypical and immediately felt bad for it. He palmed his face and lend his head back while making a "Guuuaaahh" sound. He then looks at Gurak and removes his hand. "My apologies Gurak. Please don't take everything I said to heart, it was the hunger talking. In all honesty I enjoy your cooking. And everything I said about Orcs. I apologize for as well." He said placing his hands on his shoulders yet again. The thought of him being bloody still never crossed his mind even though Gurak did meantion it. He was too focused on apologizing for his recent outrage. It wasn't until a lovely voice spoke up about it. Zane brought his attention to a beautiful elf with long red orangish hair. Zane's eyes widen as she graced his bloody self with her wonderful presence. "I-I'm bloody??" He asked. He looks down at himself then back to the elf. "Hmm I guess I am." The thought of him being covered in blood and also surrounded by food sent him in a panic. He quickly darted out of the kitchen up towards his room. As he left he yelled "I'll be back to clean up!!" Lotusy Lotusy Rui Rui
IMG_1491.JPG

Last edited:
Ryan Silverthorne.jpg

Let the Quest Begin

Ryan sighed at Vance's torturing of Isabel and him. "Y'know Vance, that foul attitude is going to get you killed sooner or later. I just hope I'm around when you get what's coming." Looking over the paper he read the quest. "Wyverns huh... Hey Isabel, you're going the wrong way, we've got to go west." He was about to add more until he was interrupted by a pat on the back from Oren. "Pack Oren, not family. Regardless, our hunt was refreshing and I look forward to another one." Looking over the quest once more he knelt to the ground and placed a large rock on top of the paper to keep the wind from blowing it away. "One moment please..."

After walking about three feet away from the paper and group, he took a deep breath and focused on the beast inside him. After a few moments black smoke began to expel from him, seemingly from nowhere. As the smoke became thicker and slowly enveloped him his form began to change into that of a Worgen. First his fingers grew longer and his hands became larger, quickly turning into sharp claws covered in fur. As the transformation continued his ears grew, his face morphed to that of a wolf, and everything that made Ryan a man. Gone.

As the smoke dissipated, a large lupine creature, very much looking like a werewolf, stood in Ryan's place. It's fur was an ashen grey that covered him, head to toe. Amber eyes seemed to glow where Ryan's once emerald eyes were. The beast was almost twice the size of Ryan, and fangs were easily visible from the beast's massive jaw. On top of this ominous transformation, the beast was clad in armor, as if it came with the transformation, and two large daggers, fit only for the beast, were holstered at each side. The beast huffed and shook his head for a moment before speaking in a deep, growling voice. "Now then... who's ready to hunt some wyverns?"

Ryan Silverthorne Alt.jpg

Light Light DeathValley105 DeathValley105
Vance

Vance stayed quiet as Isabel talked to Ryan in the most painfully awkwardly way. He kept his mouth shut, cause he wasn't sure if Isabel was just ignoring him, or had just forgotten he was there already. Though that was quickly answered when she just rushed past him into the kitchen, to gather everyone for the mission, and not even giving him the slightest bit of attention. 'Huh, guess she forgot about me' Vance was gonna point out that he was there when Isabel came back, mostly because he didn't want to literally be dragged on the mission with her. But before he could say anything to her, she rushed past him once again and outside, to where Ryan had gone.

With a sigh, Vance stopped leaning against the wall and followed Isabel outside. He strolled up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, leaned in a bit closer to her ear and whispered to her. "Isabel, you know that I had to listen to every painful moment of that, right? I mean come on." He raised his voice enough for Ryan to hear "You know Ryan here is just a filthy mutt. I wouldn't be surprised if he has the brain of an inbred dog to match." Vance lowered his voice to a whisper again. "You need to just tell the bitch that you want to fuck him.. otherwise he's gonna just think you're just mentally challenged" Vance took his hand off of Isabel shoulder, and stepped away a bit and returned to talking at a normal volume.. "Anyway.. I can just about deal with the Orc coming. But, Bitch Boy here better not be coming. I can only deal with one annoying fuck. And since you already picked the Little chef that couldn't.."

Light Light DVationz DVationz

Isla
The hybrid watched him go with a small, perhaps even lovesick wave.
"G-goodbye then..." she murmured, her small hand clutched over her heart in a motion of longing.
Even covered in blood he was handsome once she gazed into his eyes...those dreamy, sparkling eyes...and how he apologized so kindly! Even to Gurak! She sighed softly, wishing he'd return, bloody or not. She'd always liked the color red anyhow...

Her attention slowly returned to Gurak, an awkward blush racing up her neck, engulfing her face the up to the tiny points of her ears in red.
"Oh! You're still here...you...you didn't see that did you...?" She moaned to herself in dispair, "Of course you did..." she bit her bottom lip, worrying it between her bottom teeth for a moment before gathering the courage to ask Gurak a question.

"W-what did you say his name was..." her blushed deepened, her gaze falling to the floor, "...and is he by any chance not spoken for...?"

Lotusy Lotusy The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I was speaking to the cabbage first, missy! Must be nice to be young, huh!? Y'know, when I was younger there wasn't anything like love at first sight, well, unless you count Kirit's luscious body- Not the point! We didn't make a guild in order to have singles meet up and live happy fulfilled lives. No! We made this guild in order to mock those who can't seem to get a date! So, I'll have to ask you to calm down for a second while I speak to this meaty caretaker over here."

Looking away from the young brat who shamelessly let themselves show their inner and darkest desires, Aril would lean against the counter, a smug look on the face that couldn't be seen under his out-of-fashion mask. "Now what do ya say, my muscular friend? Care to make some of that soft and succulent meat for me to taste? No worries, even if it is horrible, I can feed it to Kirit. He keeps talking about wanting my meat all the time, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind having a bit of it himself. Oh, and so we're clear, Ms. Whatever-your-face-is, Kirit is MINE. MINE I TELL YOU. Don't think that just because you're a little good looking you're gonna have his heart. You might take his body, but not his love! Wait, who were we talking about again?"

Lotusy Lotusy Rui Rui

Isabel
This was just an utterly embarrassing day for Isabel as it stood. She had been going the wrong way and she forgot to grab Isla and Gurak. Isabella turned around and marched back towards the guild, but first she confronted Ryan. "I know Vance is a complete jerk who really doesn't deserve sympathy sometimes but that doesn't mean he should be killed. As much as I hate to admit it, he's my troublesome friend and I think that's why I bound myself to him in the first place. So please try not to bring any ill-will to this mission!" Isabel exhales and walks around Ryan, avoiding eye contact and refraining from saying another word to him. "That means you too." She says this quickly to Vance once she passes him by, entering the guild to find Isla and Gurak. ( DVationz DVationz GingerBread GingerBread DeathValley105 DeathValley105 )

Gurak

Did Gurak like it when other people showed their appreciation for meat? Of course! But these old geezers - or rather, guild owners - Aril in particular, gave him goosebumps. He hadn't paid much attention to, or even seen these men until now, and without Isabel's warning he might have quietly called up the nearest nursing home or even the police if he was feeling a little frisky. But hey, owners were owners. "Yes, this is definitely meat, and you can definitely try it... sir," he added, trying to stay as respectful - and as far away - as possible. The orc was about to mutter something about not getting paid enough before realizing, soon enough, that these guys could fix that problem. Visions of prime steaks and dollar signs flashed in Gurak's eyes, before his treatment of the owners did a complete 180. "Buuuut... if you want to try it, wouldn't you want to hear it from a meat expert like me? Take this hunk of meat, for example," he started, fishing out the piece of meat he almost choked Vance with. "It's been well-seasoned down the throat of a striking young lad to bring out its richest flavor... give it a try, won't you?" Tossing the meat onto a plate with the wettest slapping sound in existence, the orc pushed the plate over to the strange old man before turning to other matters.

Although the ancient owners certainly earned Gurak'a "Most Unsettling" award, Zane's 180 easily took "Most Surprising". Hunger did weird things to people, and Gurak guessed he was just seeing some of these effects firsthand - just a bit more motivation to keep trying to feed all of these hungry/hungry guild members. "Um, apology accepted, Zane." With the sudden hunger-anger gone, Gurak had little else to do besides awkwardly scratch at the back of his neck. "No worries, either. If it's any consolation, orcs are pretty weird. It's why I ran away in the first place." Zane's subsequent freak-out over remembering he was doused in blood and Isla's possible infatuation relegated the orc again to the awkward sidelines, as the huge booger of a man tried to shrink into the wall as much as possible. "His name is Zane, by the way," he muttered to the blushing Isla as Zane ran off to his room. "And I don't know any of your fancy lingo, but he's definitely not, er... 'spoken for', or anything." Once again slipping back into his cleaning-up routine, Gurak chipped in just a bit more. "That boy's a dragon though, if you're into that. It'll be awkward if we have to kill any, I've seen a couple of dragon-slaying quests on the board recently..." the orc trailed off as he saw Isabel heading back into the guild. "Over here, Isabel! Did you net us a quest?"

Light Light TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity The Elder The Elder Rui Rui

(Sorry about the lack of color - this is a bit of midnight-oil-burning on the phone for my boy bitch dogu)

"Good morning to you to Isabel..." Oren would murmur to himself as she brushed past him and into the guild. Once again looking at Ryan he'd say "I'm never going to get over your transformation very cool indeed. But do you think I can join you on the quest? I can handle the Wyverns Flames easily and who knows, I may get us a ride home." He'd say with a shrug. Jeez Oren first you miss the chaos downstairs now your asking to go on a quest?! Get ahold of yourself and remember what mom always said! Oren though his expression turning from curiosity to his cold resting face. Instinctively he started to circle the pommel of his sword with a loose finger Light Light @DVnation GingerBread GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back