• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order ( New RP Made for this )

• As soon as the shards of darkness began coming her way, Jayn hit the ground and lay flat on her stomach, her laughter finally escaping her lips as she attempted to stop so she could breath and talk, but she seemed to had actually made Vance angry, and it was just as funny as she thought it would be! Especially the part where he actually thought he could beat her, that part was the part that made her start cracking up again once she thought she was finally done. After a minute or so, her laughter finally calmed down as she stood up, tears from the laughter clearly in the corner of her eyes, as she held her stomach, suddenly being very glad Gurak was offering to take on Vance so she could actually get some damn air into her lungs, "O-okay meat dude, I'll leave you to it! Just don't kill him to badly please!"

Unfortunately however, whatever was about to happen was interrupted when Natalia walked in and hit Gurak with a pillow just before he could find Vance and continue fighting. Jayn huffed and looked on without saying anything for a few more seconds before another devilish smile came across her lips. Making sure her steps were as quiet as possible this time, Jayn once again went back towards the meat pile on the floor and picked out the biggest greasy piece of meat she could find before making sure she targeted the top of Natalia's head and gave the meat a powerful kick! Sending it flying towards the top of the Amazon's head!

Jayn didn't even attempt to hide what she had done afterwards either, instead she continued to stand behind Natalia and said, "Oops, my foot slipped... But look at the bright side, now you're defiantly awake, so why don't you just sit back and enjoy the show? Or you could go back upstairs, wash yourself off and try to go back to sleep. To be honest I don't care much either way as long as you edge off before you get the orc about to pulverize a tiny little guy slightly more roughed up than he would be otherwise..."

The Elder The Elder Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread

• As soon as the shards of darkness began coming her way, Jayn hit the ground and lay flat on her stomach, her laughter finally escaping her lips as she attempted to stop so she could breath and talk, but she seemed to had actually made Vance angry, and it was just as funny as she thought it would be! Especially the part where he actually thought he could beat her, that part was the part that made her start cracking up again once she thought she was finally done. After a minute or so, her laughter finally calmed down as she stood up, tears from the laughter clearly in the corner of her eyes, as she held her stomach, suddenly being very glad Gurak was offering to take on Vance so she could actually get some damn air into her lungs, "O-okay meat dude, I'll leave you to it! Just don't kill him to badly please!"

Unfortunately however, whatever was about to happen was interrupted when Natalia walked in and hit Gurak with a pillow just before he could find Vance and continue fighting. Jayn huffed and looked on without saying anything for a few more seconds before another devilish smile came across her lips. Making sure her steps were as quiet as possible this time, Jayn once again went back towards the meat pile on the floor and picked out the biggest greasy piece of meat she could find before making sure she targeted the top of Natalia's head and gave the meat a powerful kick! Sending it flying towards the top of the Amazon's head!

Jayn didn't even attempt to hide what she had done afterwards either, instead she continued to stand behind Natalia and said, "Oops, my foot slipped... But look at the bright side, now you're defiantly awake, so why don't you just sit back and enjoy the show? Or you could go back upstairs, wash yourself off and try to go back to sleep. To be honest I don't care much either way as long as you edge off before you get the orc about to pulverize a tiny little guy slightly more roughed up than he would be otherwise..."

The Elder The Elder Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread
Aleksander
Aleksander didn't mind the early morning. But he understood why other did not. The morning offered him time to train. Stretch. Walk to local marketplaces. His stomach turned hard as he thought more about Guraks food. He shared the same opinion about the meat but he enjoyed some of it. "If you are looking for other food you could try to make something but I doubt we have anything other then meat in that kitchen. Or we could go to the market and look for supplies or maybe some fruit." It had been a while since had had some fresh fruit and he missed the flavor. Although this realms fruit tasted odd compared to where he was from.

Abigail

Abigail was so concentrated on not letting the wall be breached, which would be super easy for people to do with the massive whole, that when Charlotte started to scold her she flinched and jumped away. Her dynamite flew out of her hand but she quickly jumped and caught it, still in a panic she played hot potato with it, trying not to drop it. "
Ahhhh!" She cried out, finally getting a good grip on the dynamite she sighed in relief. She rubbed the sweet of her forehead and turned to face her sister, but after looking at her face she looked away and started to shake slightly "What? me? i did nothing..." Her head turned to look at the hole in the wall "I may have done...something..." Her head turned back to her sister for a second before looking back at the wall "I'm sorry okay! I'll go fix it straight away! I'm sorry Charlotte." Abigail cried out, quickly jumping off the fort and she moved towards the wall. As she carefully got of the fort and moved towards the wall she thought to her self I can't believe i did this, I'm sorry sister! I'm sorry guild mates! I'll fix this wall aND OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT FOX DOING?!?!?!? Her head almost exploded, and out of reflex she through the dynamite at the hole in the wall. Making the rest of that section of the wall crumble, along with a bit of the second floor. A bit of smoke arose from inside the crumbled wall. "Oh no...oh nooooo...please be okay mister fox..." She watched in horror, but sighed in relief when she saw the fox sitting next to the debris with its head titled in confusion. Abigail was terrified to turn around and see her sisters face "maybe she didn't see it..." She whispered to herself, smiling at that very happy though. She spun around to face Pandora and Charlotte, scratching the back of her head with another nervous chuckle "I stopped that fox! I'm great at defending...right guys...." A tear ran down her face "Right?" She cried like a puppy in trouble.
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin GingerBread GingerBread Verdas Verdas The Elder The Elder

Isla
"EEEEP!"
In the midst of the feud that ensued at the base of the stairs, a petite red-head fell arse over teakettle down the stairs, summersaulting, less than gracefully, down the steps in a desperate maneuver to cushion her steep fall down the steps. The poor thing was quite shaken up, and a shade paler perhaps than she had been at the top of the flight of stairs. She stood and briefly dusted herself off, the small woman pushing back her silken red locks which had come tumbling over her shoulders and into her face in her fall. She assessed herself quickly, and sighed in relief, nothing being broken and a few bruises being her only damage.
It was then that she noticed that the room had gone quiet.
She coughed, choking on air at the sudden realization that she was the center of attention.
This was most unusual.
The slight girl was frozen in place, not sure of what to do with this attention. She managed a small, albeit nervous, smile and wave.
"Um...hello, everyone. Don't mind the fall...I just, I'm a bit of a klutz..." she bit her bottom lip, worrying it betwixt her teeth.
"...nothing to see here...?"
Oh no...I've made it worse, haven't I?
Crowds weren't her specialty, obviously.

{open to anyone}

Isabel
Isabel seemed to calm down but she still chose to put on a sour face, she didn't want to be easily convinced but she was hungry. She opens her mouth to speak but flinches once Isla falls down the stairs. "Y-yeah whatever, I guess I'll help you. After we help out Isla so she can join us. You wouldn't mind if she did right?" Isabella's face seemed less angry and more curious. She shifts her gaze towards Isla and holds it for an awkward moment, turning back to Oden after waving her over. ( Rui Rui Loony_Bin Loony_Bin )

Vance

Vance made sure to keep up with Gurak and stay in the orc's shadow as he charged, and attempted to hit the shards of darkness he sent towards Jayn. His attention went towards the explosion nearby quickly, but he quickly brushed it off as nothing important and turned his attention back towards the orc. Vance decided that he'd deal with Gurak before beating the crap out of Jayn. Vance had tendrils of darkness rise up out from Gurak's shadow, before aiming to wrap around his neck and choke him out. Vance also had another tendril rise up and stay at ankle level, ready to trip Gurak up if he charged towards Vance. Vance then took his dagger from his sheath as he spoke up. "Hey Fuckface, I'm right here" Vance taunted as he stabbed his dagger towards Gurak's back.

Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Light Light The Elder The Elder metalcity metalcity Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Verdas Verdas

Gurak

When an orc is angry, it's about the worst time to interrupt him, even a little. If the orc also happens to be a prideful chef with a penchant for butchering and slaughter recently spited by a smooth-tongued assassin, that warning goes double. Thus, Gurak was understandably outraged are ready to strike back when he was hit by a pillow, of all things. With another loud growl, the orc swung his cleaver back towards his attacker. He would have followed through too, if he hadn't caught a glimpse of who this new arrival was. "Damnit, Natalia," he grumbled, lowering his cleaver as she began her short tirade against him and the racket. "Thanks for the warning... I guess? But I don't think I'm the one in charge of this situation. You know, it's a bit hard to just walk outside when some slippery little shit is trying to backstab you!" Yelling the last part, Gurak whirled around to check if Vance was there again. "Besides, we're just men. Can't you let some silly, weak little men fight for a bit?" As the orc finished his retort, a slab of meat sailed through the air landing square on Natala's face, courtesy of Jayn. "Aaand I think you have bigger problems now, don't you? Enjoy the meat!" Giving Jayn a thumbs-up for a meat well splattered, the orc began stepping back into the kitchen while carefully watching the shadows around him.

Looking for Vance wasn't as easy as one would think - especially with the pandemonium currently taking place in the mess hall. It seemed like chaos brought more chaos, and Gurak took his time inching out of a mess hall filled with falling people and blown-up walls. Every shadow looked like a dagger and an angry little man could emerge from it, from those cast by the tables to the small lines made by the slabs of meat littering the ground. The orc chef took a few swipes at some particularly suspicious dark areas, but when his shadowy opponent chose not to appear, he relaxed his guard a bit.

Then he remembered he forgot to check his own shadow.

The ankle-level tendril tipped Gurak off, and he sliced it in half before being grabbed by the neck by Vance's other tendrils. Quickly jerking to try and get a better angle on Vance, the orc caught the assassin's dagger with his right shoulder blade, knocking it away with only a long and shallow scratch. Unfortunately, the pain from this maneuver also forced Gurak to drop his own weapon, and as the tendrils continued to choke him, the orc knew he couldn't just bend it and pick it back up. Gasping for air and grasping for any weapon, Gurak seized a cooked piece of meat from the counter. As Vance finished the tail end of his short taunt, the orc swung the meat back at his attacker's mouth, intending to slice whatever smug grin he had clean off. While the hit connected, the orc realized (too late) that he'd forgotten to change it into a weapon, as the meat landed with a soft splat and spread across Vance's face. With his last hope as a slice of meat, Gurak shoved the piece of meat into Vance's mouth and nose as hard has he could, aiming to choke out his opponent before he choked himself.

GingerBread GingerBread The Elder The Elder Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Pandora

As the chaos in the mess hall stretched on, Pandora was ready, if not itching, to let the building go up in a grand spectacle of explosions. The lighter in her hand flickered on, the off, then on again dangerously close to the bundle of fuses leading to the dynamite coursing through her fort. Every newcomer looked suspicious, and the more time Pandora spent around them, the more convinced she was that she'd have to buy a quarter ton of TNT just to "reinforce" her defenses around them. An environment full of flying darkness spikes and fighters armed to the teeth was not a healthy environment for someone as ready to blow as Pandora was, and it certainly didn't help that she had to stick next to the even more twitchy girl, Abigail. "Yes, this is an explosive, Abigail," she explained calmly, watching as the other girl panicked for a bit before turning back to keep an eye on the action. "Now just make sure you don't start any unnecessary explosions, capiche? I made sure to fill this place to the brim with-"

Pandora found herself both stopped and chilled to the bone by the sound an explosion that definitely wasn't started by her. "What was that? Was that you?" She asked, whirling around in a panic before noticing the gaping hole in the wall left by Abigail. Struggling to find a string of words to express her anger, Pandora's world began to slow down again as she watched, horrified, while Abigail lobbed another stick of dynamite, making the hole she left even larger - and frankly, making Pandora even more horrified. "You did what?" She tried her best not to glare as Abigail turned back while crying, even though her insides boiled at the thought of the gigantic ball of fire the guild could have gone up in. "You... you did fine, Abigail," she said, choking out the words. This girl wasn't even safe to turn a back to - she was an absolute liability. Thinking of a quick way to pacify Abigail, Pandora quickly dismantled a trap, taking out it's springing mechanism until it looked like a set of metal jaws, which she put on her hand like a puppet. "L-look, Abigail! Mr. Trap says you did a good job! Now why don't you, uh, play with Mr. Trap and let me handle the dynamite?" Looking over to Charlotte, Pandora mouthed a quick help before trying to wipe the panicked grimace from her face.

metalcity metalcity Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Isabel
Isabel looks towards he fight and back at Oden, sure her conversation could lead to good food which would cure her hunger but on the other hand Vance was being force fed meat. The decision to go help Vance weighed heavily in her mind for a few seconds. Once she came to a conclusion Isabel turned to Oden. "Soooo, sorry but I need to handle that fight. We'll talk about this later. I'm quite bored of the meat selection every day too." Isabel whispers this to Oden while she sneaks off to the fight. She sees what's happening in depth and her heart drops, these two would kill each other soon. Isabel squeezes inbetween the two, body to body which looked quite weird with the baggy clothes she'd always wear. She was facing Gurak with a face of concern. "You both need to stop fighting right now! You'll both kill each other and you're disturbing the peace!" Her sentence totally contradicted her previous actions and what this guild stood for but it didn't matter to her anyways. Once she realized how close she was to them a small blush crept up her face. She pushes them both off, knocking Vance out of the shadows. This releases Gurak from the tendrils while Vance was knocked out of Gurak's reach. "O-Oh I'm sorry I just um...didn't like the lack of personal space." Another contradicting comment since she was the one who stepped inbetween them. "J-just stop fighting already." Isabella's voice was low at this point but loud enough for the two to hear. ( GingerBread GingerBread Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin )

IMG_1301.JPG
Natalia rolled her eyes towards Gurak words. She crossed her arms and prepared herself to say something but couldn't because some idiotic girl decided it was smart to throw meat at her head and stand by her as if she just signed her death certificate. Natalia's eyes were full of rage as she slowly turns to look at Jayn. She scoffed at her words then places her in a tight head lock. Her hold was tight enough to cut of Jayn's breathing, and as she held her she spoke. "Jayn you're a strong woman and I adore you, but most of the times you do the most stupidest and craziest things you can think of, and what you just did, might as well top it all. I only came down her to simply save the guild some destruction, but now because of your dumbass action this guild just MIGHT suffer a lost." She thought about it for a couple of seconds, before finally coming to a decision. Instead of breaking Jayn's neck and ending her future troubles, she simply decided against it and released her, pushing her away from herself. "As much as I wanted to, be happy I didn't."
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Last edited:
Charlotte
Charlotte was fit to be tied with the way Abigail was acting. How could she just throw dynamite around like it was nothing? They had both just been introduced to the guild and Abigail was already blowing something up! That something being almost half the whole house. She clenched her fist, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She nodded at Pandora who looked like she definitely didn't know how to take care of an Abigail. She walked over to her sister, hoping she wouldn't start crying too much. "Abigail don't start crying! Please calm down, you saved the fox! It wasn't all your fault. But...we will need to fix the walls and whatever was broken. Ok?'' She held onto her sister's hand and wiped away some tears that ran down her face. "Now, how about we never let you hold a stick of dynamite again." she glanced at Pandora, making sure to speak a little louder for her to hear. She then left them both to go and see what damage the other two had made. This was going to take some time. Turning to the other two she put her hands on her hips and glared. "You two get over here and look at what you have done!"
metalcity metalcity Lotusy Lotusy

Vance

Vance was taken aback slightly as a a chunk of meat landed on his face with a splat. Before he could react to being slapped with the meat, he found it pressed up against his mouth and nose, severely restricting his ability to breath. Though just as he created another dagger from the orc's own shadow to stop Gurak, He found himself pressed up against someone, with little personal space. Vance was fully intending to carry out his attack still, even if it mean he'd kill the stupid woman who decided to get between them. Before he did however, he realised who the girl was as she spoke up. "God dammit Isabel" He muttered as he had the darkness dagger disappear. Though he made no effort to move from were he was standing, even though he was quite closely pressed up against Isabel. Mostly because he didn't want to let the orc get free from the tendrils.

But before long, Isabel got self conscious about how close she was to them both, and shoved them both away, which caused Vance to leave Gurak's shadow, and stop the tendrils that were choking him. Vance pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed heavily. "Isabel, you're gonna have to move; I was fully intending to kill him. And I'll fuck you up too if I have to" The threat towards Isabel was a complete bluff on Vance's part, since it'd end up effecting him more than it did her anyways. But he knew that she wasn't all too bright at times, so he hoped that it would work.

Light Light Lotusy Lotusy

Aril began to wrap the cloth back around his person after realizing that Kirit wasn't going to join him. What was the point of showing his steamy side if his brother wasn't even going to notice it? That door wasn't going to open itself, ya know. Not that he really had a problem with that door in particular. Well, besides the fact that it was in his way and holding him captive within what one could consider a formidable prison created by his scheming granddaughter-niece-servant-thing. The biggest problem, however, was the fact that Kirit had gone off and started walking away from him, not even giving Aril the time of day.

"W-Wait up, Kirit! I can't zip up my pants if I'm walking!" he'd shout, following after his twin brother with his pants sagging at his ankles. He was waddling akin to a penguin that just got mauled by a polar bear, limping around and tripping over himself more often than he'd like to admit. After situating his pants into an acceptable position at the waist, Aril would face towards Kirit, his features indiscernible under the odd mask that he wore. "What do you mean by that? Are you telling me we just spent ten minutes screaming at a door that we weren't even supposed to go through!?"

Shoulders slumping, he'd let out a mix between a groan and a sigh. "Fitting. While everyone else is having fun downstairs, I'm stuck here with the man who shoved jam in my ears when we were kids. Why am I cursed? Did I do something wrong in a past life? If I did, oops. Wanna bet that they all forgot about us already? I can see it already. They'll see us walking out and say something along the lines of: 'Who the hell are these old farts?' or 'Why does that one smell like rotten eggs?' Their judging gazes are already piercing into my soul."

"I kind of like it," he'd add, a humorous cackle to go along with it.

Isla
The small ginger followed Isabel silently, her ghost like presence hardly detectable. She made herself known only when she offered Vance a handkerchief.
"For your face," she explained breifly, flashing him a tentative smile. She turned to the orc chef, fixing him with a worried expression. She rather enjoyed the company of the large cook, his boisterous attitude, while conflicting her own, was pleasant to be around.
She kept to herself otherwise, staying beside Isabel. She was one of the few here she knew well and trusted. Not that she was particularly wary of the others, she was just a bit shy.
That, and if the other male made good on his threat, she could use her as a shield.
One had to consider these things.

GingerBread GingerBread Light Light Lotusy Lotusy

Last edited:
Gurak

As much as it was actually killing him, Gurak sort of enjoyed this life-or-death struggle. Adrenaline pumped through him, and he felt a surge of carnal anger as he kept up the meat asphyxiation - some almost-bare-hands killing that he was sure his family would be proud of. Sure, the part with two men choking each other out was a bit weird, but only if you looked at it that way. Just as he was about to give one last shove and finish the fight, however, Isabel decided to step in and stop it. Well, not so much Isabel's effort alone as Vance's aversion to hurting someone bound to him and the orc easing off the pressure in order to avoid crushing her. Shortly after, another woman filed into the room before starting at the two and hiding behind Isabel, and for a second, Gurak felt a twinge of remorse. This fight had drawn more attention than it needed to, and real apologies were in order-

Then Isabel started scolding them.

"Right, Isabel." The orc threw his now-useless meat slab on the ground and crossed his arms, still breathing a bit heavily. "Why, exactly, are you looking at me, when you know perfectly well how deadly your friend here is? Is it because I'm a big, bad monster? I'm not a bloodthirsty killer, Isabel, I'm a chef. And really, neither is Vance. I think." He glanced towards the shadowy man, who may have actually been pretty bloodthirsty at that time. "But you know, when some guy comes in, insults you, picks fights, and tries to kill you, I'd bet you wouldn't just take it." As his rage subsided and the atmosphere calmed down as well (minus Vance's threat to kill both of them), Gurak picked up his cleaver, turning it back into a piece of meat and slapping it on his back like some sort of revolting bandage. Sighing with relief, the orc turned his attention back to Isabel. "Besides, can't you control him? I don't know the nature of your bond, but if you don't want fights, can't you at least - I dunno, put him on a leash? Not literally. And no offense, Vance," he said, turning back to the other man. "If you want a fight, give these old orc bones a few minutes. I'm not as young as I used to be." The orc sank down with his back to a counter, keeping a sharp eye on Vance. "And please, let's not choke each other again. That was really awkward."

GingerBread GingerBread Light Light Rui Rui

Pandora

Pandora was still trying to keep the charade of "Mr. Trap" up for a distressed Abigail before Charlotte expressed er own distaste for the situation. Granted, Pandora understood how frustrating it was - people would eventually trace that dynamite to her, drawing way more suspicion than she needed - but at the same time, the guilt felt much heavier than the tons of explosives she'd carried throughout her life. "Save me please", she mouthed to Charlotte before getting a nod in response. A wave of relief washed over her as Abigail's sister took over her more volatile sibling, and Pandora took Mr. Trap off her hand and pushed it towards Abigail like some sort of offering. "Y-yea, Abigail. You saved the fox! Although if a fox is actually in this guild, I'm blowing it sky-high. Bastards." She nudged the trap towards Abigail again, like an owner would push a water bowl to a reluctant pet. "And I promise, you won't have to handle dynamite anymore," copying Charlotte's directed tone in this sort-of apology to her. As the scuffle which had caused them to take cover started dying down, Pandora, with her nerves still shot, started taking apart her impromptu base. "I'd rather not look at the damage, thank you very much. I know what my dynamite can do," she grumbled, tying dynamite to every disassembled piece before sticking it in her bag like a suicidal pack-rat. "I mean, it's not pretty. Have you ever seen a person blow up? Now, imagine that happening to a wall. Minus the blood. And the guts. And the screams, too, unless that wall can scream. It's that bad."

metalcity metalcity Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

Abigail

Abigail giggled slightly when Pandora made Mister Trap
"Thank you Mister Trap, i do hope the fox is not hurt..." She peered over her shoulder, looking back at the destruction hoping to see if the fox was injured at all. Abigail turned her head back around when her sister approached her. She listened carefully to what Charlotte said, nodded along with what her sister was saying "I'm glad to know he isn't hurt at all. I agree, I think it would be smart to never ever hand me dynamite again." Abigail delightfully sighed. Abigail smiled as she took Mister Trap from Pandora "Thank you! You're amazing Pandora!" She praised, holding Mister Trap like a puppy. She was so entranced with Mister Trap she didn't actually pay attention to the rest of what Pandora was saying. Abigail quickly snapped out of her concentrated attention and looked at the destruction again. "Oh yea! lets get to fixing that girls! One Two! One Two!" She started to hum, marching over to the rubble with out a clear plan on how to fix it.
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Lotusy Lotusy

Isabel
"W-well I can't just control him so it's not my fault when he gets into a fight! Besides, you're both at fault anyways so it doesn't really matter who's a bloodthirsty killer. I already know Vance is a piece of shit, you didn't need to fucking remind me!" Isabel didn't really take note of the fact that Isla was hiding behind her for a meat shield, Isabel only assumed she was doing that since she agreed. "See? Even Isla thinks I'm correct. Anyways, Vance you won't attack me, we both know I'd totally kick your ass. You both should apologize to one another but with Vance's attitude I doubt that would happen." Isabel looks down towards Vance and then towards the job board. "You know what...why don't you and I go do a job? I think that'll give you some time to cool your head. Gurak, why don't you come with us? There's no better way to make peace than defending each other's back on a quest! Unless we're helping old women again, then that'd be easy." ( GingerBread GingerBread Lotusy Lotusy Rui Rui )

Kirit

"DID OUR GRANDDAUGHTER JUST DROP AN F-BOMB IN OUR HOUSEHOLD?!"
thundered Kirit, his voice reverbrating through the guild hall like an explosion. "Don't make me come down these stairs, young lady." he said, already descending the first step with a white-knuckled grip on the railing. Few things were as agonizing as Aril's monthly karaoke night, but swearing grandchildren took the cake. If Kirit didn't know better, he'd assume Isparliament was eating sugar past midnight and taking off her chastity belt before bed. He shuddered in his adult diaper when he thought of how outraged his brother would be if the latter event ever came to be. For all he knew, pasty boys with knife fetishes would threaten to 'fuck up' his granddaughter, or tempt her to practice immoral activites like learning how to read . "Damn ungrateful brats, they are." Kirit mumbled to himself, his primeval figure making himself about as prominent as an orc in a kitchen. "Well what are you gawking at, help me down these stairs, Ispediatrician!"

The creaking of the floorboards under his steps unsettled Aril greatly. It was obvious that nobody was taking care of them, nor were they given any attention. What would happen if Aril happened to get lucky one night and everybody heard their horsing around during the night? Then again, it was practically set in stone that the only thing that Aril could ever get lucky with was a high-five from Kirit, and even that was on rare occasions. Ultimately, all the man wanted was a single teddy bear to hug during the night, and maybe get a decent flooring plan once in a while.

"We had a granddaughter?" Aril would ask, waiting at the top of the stairs with a quizzical, er, look? It was difficult to tell, considering that he had a mask on. That along with his constant stare at his brother's buttocks left him completely speechless. How long did Kirit have an apple for an asset? He would have to consult his twin at a later date. They didn't keep secrets from each other, which apparently Aril was mistaken since Kirit was now spouting some kind of nonsense about how he had a granddaughter. Not ONCE did he hear anything about that. Didn't matter. Kirit was going to be punished for it sooner or later.

Humbly following down the stairs, Aril would add a small sway to his hips. Maybe it was his excitement for finally being free of his cage or his past consisting of eventful nights in a belly dancing class; either way, the masked entity was more than happy to see all the loving and beautiful faces of those who were to become his new family. Such loving, sweet, and caring people they were. "Now which fuckface is going to change Kirit's diaper because I ain't."

Isla
It was then that Isla disappeared from view behind Isabel, ducking as low as she possibly could, practically disappearing into her shadow. Many interactions were occurring, and it was too much for the tiny hybrid to comprehend.
One social interaction was terrifying, but there were so many! ...And all of them loud and bad.
Isla slowly raised her hand from behind Isabel, willing the little appendage to stop trembling.
"M-may I accompany you..?"
The anxiety was radiating off the poor thing in waves. If she didn't get out soon, she may melt into a little puddle of distress on the floor.
Light Light Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread

Isabel
Hearing her granduncles actual come out the room and yell at her surprised Isabel almost as much as it did for Isla. After so many years they finally decide to step out of their room, possibly at the worst time since everyone is in a sour mood. Once again the senile old men had forgotten her name and existence while they were at it. She'd tend to Kirit and remind Aril of who she was in a moment but first came Isla's request. "Of course you can come Isla, the more the merrier. Besides, I think the more girls the have around the better behaved these boys will be. Vance likes to impress people after all, he tries to act cool in front of me everyday. Like oohh I'm Vance and I can kill everyone, watch how dependable I am Isabel." Isabel slightly grins at her own comment, teasing Vance to get back at him for all the times he's insulted her. Just a little fun wouldn't hurt anybody, right? "Ah! I almost forgot I need to help the old guys." Isabel walks slowly towards the guild owners, moving at this pace so Isla could comfortably follow if she chose to. "Aril, Kirit, why are you out the room now? You know, when you could have come out before when the guild needed you. Also, my name is Isabel, not whatever you called me Kirit. Aril, I'm your grandniece, Isabel. I've been taking care of you the past few months. You don't even have adult diapers, I would know, I have to dress you. I did so four hours ago, you can't be that senile to forget me in four hours." ( Rui Rui GingerBread GingerBread LokiPokie LokiPokie TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Lotusy Lotusy )

• Almost as soon as Jayn found herself in a headlock despite her loud yelp. Now, Jayn did not take many things seriously, but one thing she did take semi-seriously was her health; she tried to keep up her strength when the opportunities presented themselves, and partook in demanding physical activity VERY frequently. That being said, Natalia's strength made Jayn look like and absolute punk almost as soon as she was locked into it. Tapping on Natalia's arms and making various gagging noises as her face turned into deeper shades of blue, Jayn attempted squirm out of the Amazon's grasp, but found that to be nearly impossible. Just as she'd finally reigned to her fate, she soon found her neck free from Natalia's grasp and took in deep breaths as she held her hand over her chest.

For the first time in a VERY long time, Jayn remained silent for a few minutes before responding, "You're lucky you *gasp* let go when you did! I was juuuuuuuust about to reveal my secret weapon that would've deadified you in an instant! C-consider yourself very lucky you came to your senses when you did! Now if you excuse me, I think I need to stick a pump down my throat and re-inflate my lungs..." With that, Jayn nearly collapsed on a table, but caught herself just before she hit the edge and leaned on it, looking down at her feet with a dazed look.

The Elder The Elder

IMG_1301.JPG
After releasing Jayn, Natalia kept her eyes on her just in case she decided to gain revenge, but instead all she did was open her mouth. Natalia chuckled st the girl's words, as she found her threat hilarious. She watched as she started walking away and gained some concern when she nearly collapsed. Natalia walked towards Jayn and picked her up and carried her in her arms wedding style. She look at her and said. "Don't worry Jayn, I'm not going to hurt you. Just taking you to your room.....Cool??" She asked, just to make sure she wasn't gone throw a fit about it. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

90d06af3b5fda35ed76774b53a117848.jpg

Back From Hunting

Ryan had left a week prior to hunt with his pack, though nobody really knew what he did on these hunts, and all had gone smoothly. He caught up with friends and 'family' as well as fill his belly with fresh meat that had some flavor to it. Now he was home, at the guild. Looking over the building once more he sighed, "This place really is a dump... what a hassle..." Taking one last breath he wandered into the guild and quickly found the commotion. Natalia was hauling Jayne off somewhere, Isabel and Isla, and pretty much everyone else was yelling at each other, and Ryan was ready to turn back and run.

"Uh, hey guys. I'm back." He wasn't expecting an answer since they seemed tied up in their own matters, and frankly he was hoping they wouldn't drag him into it. Reaching into one of his red pouches he took out a small leather pouch full of gold. "I did a few extra jobs while I was out as well. Anyone want to help me shop for a home cooked meal tonight? I promise we'll have more than meat." Anyone Anyone

Isabel
Isabel had a good hearing on her so she did slightly hear Ryan in the background, she didn't pay much attention to him though. Once her tangent with Aril and Kirit was over she walks down the stairs with a large sigh, facing the entrance to the guild since she was thinking about what they would see out there once they went on the quest. Thats when she took actual notice of Ryan, feeling slightly bad about that fact. "Uh, hey Ryan! Didn't see you there since you weren't that noticeabl- I mean I was just preoccupied, g-good morning! Shit." She buries her face in her hands and mumbles the last word. That was a total fuck up on her part, it seemed like she didn't care about him. 'I really messed up there. He's probably going to hate me and stuff, fuck!' "Uuuhhh." Isabel removes her face from her hands and gives Ryan a forced smiled. "How about you join us! Y-yeah, join us in our quest. Maybe we can find a place to buy food on the way. I think that would be rreeeaallllyy great!" Isabel was obviously forcing the happy attitude. She just didn't know how to act around Ryan, if she was honest with herself, she'd admit that she liked him. Though she'd never tell anyone about that, not even him. In her opinion Ryan was was better than Vance, she wished she was bonded to him instead, he was kinder, never made fun of her like Vance does, and...'Why do I keep comparing him to Vance?' ( DVationz DVationz GingerBread GingerBread LokiPokie LokiPokie Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Rui Rui Lotusy Lotusy )

Vance

Vance took the Handkerchief from Rui, not really acknowledging her further than that. And once he'd used it to wipe the 'meat juice' off of his face, he just threw it to the ground. He then turned his attention towards Gurak as he said that he wasn't a bloodthirsty killer. "You're right. I'm not a chef either. But I don't believe I've claimed to be" Vance shrugged and sat down on a nearby table as he half listened to whatever else Gurak was saying. He was just about to speak up when Gurak suggested that Isabel put a leash on him. But before he could, Isabel started speaking.. and calling him a piece of shit. And then going on to say that she could beat him in a fight. "Yeah... No. You couldn't. But you are right about one thing. I'm not gonna apologise to that ugly sack of shit."

Vance was about to protest to the idea of going on a mission, but before he could Isabel started inviting everyone and their mothers. While she was attempting to do some sort of impression of him, Vance went and picked up his dagger that got knocked from his hand during his 'fight' with Gurak. But yet again, before he could respond to her, She'd run off. She'd gone to tend to the two senile OAP's that were just shouting at her. Vance waited until she'd run off once again before walking up to the two old gits. "You two senile fucks need to calm down. You'd think two old useless fucks, would give people more respect since you both rely on Isabel. I mean with you two in charge, no wonder this guild went to shit" Vance walked up to Kirit and Aril and patted both of them on the head patronizingly. "Anyway, I suggest you two improve your attitude.. I mean, it'd be such a shame if you two had a fall and broke something."

Giving the two geezers a malicious smile, Vance walked past them and over towards Isabel. Where she was talking to Ryan. Not caring if they were in the middle of talking or something, Vance started speaking. "You know Isabel, You can't always just force me on these stupid fucking missions. I mean, I know I'm bound to you and shit... But my point still stands." Vance leaned up against the wall. "After this mission I'm not doing anymore today.. especially not with any of those fucks." Vance knew Isabel didn't actually have to care about his opinion. But he was hoping that if he just told her they weren't doing anymore, she'd go with it.

Light Light Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy LokiPokie LokiPokie TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Rui Rui DVationz DVationz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back