• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order ( New RP Made for this )

Gurak

As Gurak got his response, he noticed that Vance was trying to play it cool now. This definitely wasn't because he was actually backing down - Gurak knew better, but he suspected it was because more people had walked in. Had to stay cool, he guessed - either that, or he was about to slit the orc chef's throat in an instant. Either way, he knew it would do no good with either of them making brazen threats towards each other. Putting Vance's leg down (and stopping his reach for the knife behind the counter), Gurak crossed his arms and huffed. "I never said I owned this guild, boy, and you should very well know that by the fact that I haven't kicked you out yet. I'm just expecting you to follow some code of decency here. You see, you don't come in here, trash talk my food, and order me around like a slave, and I don't cut off your leg and turn it into another one of my kitchen knives." The orc bared his teeth. "Though I'm sure your next thought would be 'he wouldn't dare,' or 'he wouldn't be able to,' I can assure you that you can't kill me without me scarring that angry mouth of yours." Taking well over three seconds just standing there with his arms crossed, Gurak turned away from Vance. "If you want some respect, show some damn respect."

Trying to stop his boiling blood, Gurak took one of his sharpest knives and was about to ram it straight into the countertop before a softer, non-Vance-ish voice rang out from the other side of the counter. Addressing him as "Big Greeny" was Mary. In Gurak's opinion, if there was one person who probably needed to put on more muscle than the scrawny Vance, it was definitely Mary. Thankfully, she seemed to be doing just that - asking about whatever the mystery meat on the table was. With a proud smile (that clearly wasn't earned, since she was just asking about the meat,) Gurak leaned a bit over the counter, doing his best attempt at a whisper. "You know, I'm actually not sure. A hunk of meat just showed up on the guild's back doorstep, and I'm still not quite sure what it is. However, if I had to take a guess..." The Gurak grin came out in full display yet again. "You know our milkman, Luis? The one who shows up almost daily? We haven't really seen him today, have we?" Granted, this was just a guess - but maybe hinting that it was human would help the demon eat. After all, that was what demon kids, liked, right? It was hard for Gurak to keep up with everyone's tastes in this day and age. "But hey. Why not give it a try?"

(Btw GingerBread GingerBread , fight's still on, just wanted to do the other half of the interaction and give Vance an opportunity to attack, since Gurak isn't paying him much attention.) Verdas Verdas

Pandora

Pandora had already bolted out the door and climbed a flight of stairs before, it seemed, Gabriel had even decided to move a muscle. Granted, she was fast, but not that fast. As she rounded the final corner onto the second floor and Gabe's pointy hat still seemed still be stuck in place, Pandora decided she'd have to keep an eye on him. After all, what if he didn't find Isabel and she had to do all the dirty work herself? Or even worse, what if he was trying to keep an eye on her. If there was anything Pandora learned, or rather taught herself, is that you can never be too suspicious. Thus, it was already time for Plan B. Pulling out two floorboards, she then crawled into the floor itself - which had been tunneled out ages ago to place traps in front of doors and the like. Lighting a match (an incredibly dangerous option given all the dynamite around), she started her treck across the floor tunnel. Essentially, this made Pandora like one giant, paranoid mole rat with a lair in the guild, but it didn't really matter as long as it got the job done. Dodging the odd tripwire and stick of dynamite, and even the traps she'd left in there as a double-double precaution, she eventually ended up right above where the mess hall would be.

Reminding herself to place more sticks of dynamite under Gabriel's door once she was done with this whole "spying" thing, Pandora slowly pried away at one of the ceiling boards above the mess hall. More light flooded the tunnel and confirmed that Gabe was still there. but now had two girls nearby giggling about something. Were they accomplices? Assassins? More people piloted by mice? Pandora still wasn't sure, and as her suspicion drew her closer to the ceiling to try and hear what they were saying, the ceiling board she was on splintered in half, sprinkling Gabriel with more woodchips and leaving a very noticeable Pandora dangling from the ceiling, just a couple feet above the tables. "Wow, uh... nice to see you again! You know, putting up the traps went great, thanks for asking..." The awkward pause was matched by an awkward laugh from Pandora, who struggled to find something to say. On top of all that, her stomach made the loudest growl at the worst possible time, on account of her not actually eating the stuff Gurak made. "Haha... man, is it just me, or am getting hungry? Uh, that food sure sounds good right about now!"

Skaggon Skaggon (Sorry for leaving you earlier, stranding you with my favorite weirdos. I got asked for a bailout so Pandora is now back!) Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai metalcity metalcity

Isabel
Isabel was about to open the bag to reveal the seeds within it but was interrupted by a voice. A yelp escapes her throat while she turns around, facing the owner of the question. Once she saw Aleksander she believed she could lie to him about it and get away with it. Sure it's a bad thing to do but she couldn't spoil her intentions just yet. "N-no I'm fine, thanks for checking up on me, Sander." Isabel gives him a bright smile filled with appreciation. A step is taken towards him and the girl gently rests her free hand on his chest. "You're a really nice guy, I mean that. Checking up on me was really sweet of you. I need to get back to what I was doing though, by myself." She backs up and keeps the smile going. Waving at him for a final goodbye before turning around. ( Skaggon Skaggon )
Aleksander
Aleksander was curious but he respected her wishes. "I understand it's just a secret I'm not meant to be apart of. Maybe one day you'll allow me to know. But if you wish to be alone then who am I not to grant you that wish." He turned around and walked back into the hallay from which he had came.
Charlotte
Charlotte was not nearly as happy as Abigail was. This was just some normal boring old house. Nothing to squeal about. She only grunted at what Abigail was saying about people's stories. Sure she was interested but she was too busy watching what the orc was putting out to eat. it looked like your typical meat but not too many people were eating it and it smelled strange or maybe it wasn't the meat that smelled, maybe it was that orc?
She was pulled from her thoughts of not so sanitary cooking when Abigail grabbed her hand and pulled her up.
"Abigail calm down. You'll embarrass the man." Charlotte scoffed as she fixed her skirt. She stared at the man's hat which was indeed very pointy. She couldn't help but wonder where he got something like that. Instead of actually asking him where he got it, she blurted out,
"I can't believe you actually ate that food!" her face scrunched up in disgust as she let out a "Bleh!"

metalcity metalcity Skaggon Skaggon

Abigail
Abigail stopped jumping with joy, realising that she was pulling at her sisters hand. After she stopped she looked back at Charlotte "I'm sure if he can wear that outfit, nothing will embarrassed him." Abigail giggled, slightly covering her mouth with her hand. She looked over at the boy again and waved with a big grin on her face "Not that you should be embarrassed! You look great!" She shouted while giggling again. Abigail turned to her sister, putting her hand next to her mouth so the guy couldn't see what she would say next, in case she offended the guy "I do agree, how could anyone eat this? Just the smell makes me feel queasy." Abigail gagged slightly while finishing that sentence.
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Skaggon Skaggon
Gabriel
Gabriel loomed at the two. "It's just bacon and sausage. The other stuff I don't eat." He stared at the two. He didn't know how he felt about them. One was a moody girl who spike how she liked and the other was to happy and concerned about other to speak out. He shrugged his shoulders. "If you want other food make some. Muffins are good breakfast but I'm to lazy to cook so I live with meat." He saw the wood chips fall and looked up. He didn't know what to think of the girl semi falling from the ceiling. "Why?" He heard the growl. "You need some food. And what traps."

Last edited:
Charlotte
'Make our own food!? Was that actually allowed?' Charlotte didn't yet know what people did in this guild yet. She had just assumed that the orc was the one making all of the food and that they just had to deal with it. Although...some of his food was good. But she wouldn't tell him that. She had stopped grimacing at the mystery meat for a minute to stare back at Gabriel's pointy hat. She didn't really care much for what he was saying. All she could think about was where she could get one of those. Maybe she could make one for herself and Abigail, a hat like that would definitely go with her outfit.
Suddenly she sneezed when dust and wood chips fell from the ceiling. "What the heck?" Charlotte was completely lost as to what was happening and what Gabriel and the strange girl were talking about. The girl mentioned something about traps. 'Is she in charge of setting up traps for the guild? She looks like she can't even sit still for a second. How is she going to set up traps without blowing herself up?'

metalcity metalcity Skaggon Skaggon Lotusy Lotusy

Isabel
Isabel nods her head with a decent smile while Aleksander took his leave. "Thank you for understanding!" That was awfully nice of him to do but then again thats just who Aleksander is. Isabel drops to her knees and swiftly begins searching for the softest path of soil she could find. She kept searching and searching but she remembered one thing five minutes into her search. She couldn't really tell by patting the ground, she'd have to get a shovel. Then after the fact she'd have to get more gardening tools. Isabel face palms herself and stands up, telling herself to run into a town and barter off somethings for gardening tools later. "For now I need to find a place to hide the seeds...where can I put it." Isabel finds a tree in the backyard and decides to plant the tied leather bag of seeds on the same branch as a bird. "Watch that for me!"

With a satisfied smile despite the fact that she did something so stupid, she runs back into the guild. Breezing through the hall and into the bar was swift, seeing that she had a lot of energy to spare. Once Vance hit her line of sight, a mischievous grin hit her face.

Abigail
Abigail continued to stare at the pointy hat in awe "Pointy hat..." she muttered, but her attention was quickly shattered when the ceiling crashed and the boy got kegged in dust and wood chips. "Oh my god! Pointy hat boy! are you alright?" She called out while blocking her nose and mouth to protect them from the dust, muffling her words slightly. When she noticed the boy was okay she rubbed her forehead, this followed with her spotting the girl hanging from the freshly made hole, she was going to ask about how she got there and if she was okay but she quickly realised she needed reinforcement for her apparent brilliant work "I'm sure you did an amazing job on the traps! You're going to catch so many rats with your traps I'm sure!" She smiled at the girl, giving a enforcing head nod. Abigail also thought about if she was hungry, and turns out she was a bit actually. "And yea! I would love to go for some grub!" She smiled, giving another nod to this girl. She turned to her sister, then to the girl hanging "Lets go gals! We are going to dine!" She cheerfully exclaimed.
Lotusy Lotusy Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Skaggon Skaggon

Last edited:
Pandora

"Why? Why, I'm hurt, Gabriel. I thought I could trust you! You seemed to be the kind of one-dynamite-stick-under-the-door guy, but now you're definitely a ten! Remind me to wire more in the hall tonight, too." This sort of environment wasn't ideal to be dishing out threats, and Pandora was still awfully suspicious of the two other girls (like everyone else), but on the chance of her panicking and dragging people into nightmare-land, she opted to just roll with the situation. Brushing some more dust onto Gabe out of spite, Pandora carefully lowered herself from the ceiling along with a couple of beartraps and sticks of dynamite sticking out of her now-open bag. Bowing to Gabriel, Abigail, and Charlotte after a not-so-graceful landing, she turned to address the new audience members of the ever-airing Pandora show. "'The heck', or rather, 'this heck,' is Pandora Noria. Nice to meet you," she said, extending a hand for a handshake before immediately drawing it back, remembering that she couldn't trust anyone. "Or should I say, nice meeting you in person. I've rigged so much dynamite under your rooms, the stuff I know isnt even funny anymore!" This was accompanied by a very caned-sounding laugh from Pandora, who was simply trying to check off "Laugh-averse boogiemonsters" off her list of what these girls could be. "And thank you," she said, turning to Abigail after her compliment about traps. "I, uh, don't actually catch rats, though. My targets are usually bigger- ah, who cares, anyways?"

Shrugging when Abigail suggested that they get some food (again, in Pandora's case), Pandora then gave her a nod. "Sure, why not?" Sure, they weren't mice-piloted people or laughing monsters, but maybe what or how they ate would prove one of her eighty conspiracy theories too. Maybe they were . "So, do you know what the menu is today? We've got meat, meat, more meat, and..." gesturing towards towards the little confrontation at the bar, "...well, orc meat or human meat, depending on whose throat gets slit first. You up for some?"

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai metalcity metalcity Skaggon Skaggon

Mary
The rude man's insults did little to phase her, but she was, admittedly, very tempted to steal his sausage later for Gurak to cook. Perhaps he would be less of a dick without one. She wanted to address him, but had no idea what his name was. Everyone referred to him as "asshole" anyways, so she guessed that that was his name and stuck with it. "Sorry, Assy. You were just so tiny that I didn't notice you." She said 'apologetically,' bonking herself on the head. She quickly lost interest as she focused on more important things, such as covering her nose while Gurak whispered to her.

The mystery meat suddenly became much more appealing at the prospect of it actually being human. She had no idea who this "Luis" was, nor had she been paying much attention to those who came and went, but he definitely sounded delicious. She held it in place with her hook while she cut it into bite sized pieces with her remaining hand. Her hand was steady and the cuts precise, almost as though she cut flesh often (and she did). It had a peculiar taste, but she savoured it nonetheless. Meat was meat, and she hoped to taste Vance's once he got delivered to them on the guild's back doorstep.

GingerBread GingerBread Lotusy Lotusy

Charlotte
'Make our own food!? Was that actually allowed?' Charlotte didn't yet know what people did in this guild yet. She had just assumed that the orc was the one making all of the food and that they just had to deal with it. Although...some of his food was good. But she wouldn't tell him that. She had stopped grimacing at the mystery meat for a minute to stare back at Gabriel's pointy hat. She didn't really care much for what he was saying. All she could think about was where she could get one of those. Maybe she could make one for herself and Abigail, a hat like that would definitely go with her outfit.
Suddenly she sneezed when dust and wood chips fell from the ceiling. "What the heck?" Charlotte was completely lost as to what was happening and what Gabriel and the strange girl were talking about. The girl mentioned something about traps. 'Is she in charge of setting up traps for the guild? She looks like she can't even sit still for a second. How is she going to set up traps without blowing herself up?'

metalcity metalcity Skaggon Skaggon Lotusy Lotusy

Gabriel
Gabriel looked down to the girl. "We aren't all lime this. These two are kind of extreme. Him." He pointed to Vannce with his thumb. "He is an assassin he lats around unless Isabel goes somewhere because he got himself bound to her somehow. He'll go for your life if you annoy him so just avoid him unless he likes you. I'm a witch. I'm kind of normal. We have a closet elf and a bitch from Texas whose probably busy enslaving towns she defeats. We have other that are normal we kind of just do what we can to help the guild the best we can. I do missions to gain cred for us."

"I've figured it out, Kirit!" Aril would shout, rising from his hunched position. "How could I have not noticed it earlier? The answer was so obvious." Moving to stand up, he'd point towards the middle of the door. His accusing finger would be directed towards the large "V" on the door, where he would let out a loud cackle, followed up with a tut of his tongue. "You see that V over there, Kirit? That was the hint that was hidden right under our noses, you see."

Tugging at his cloak, he would attempt to take off his garments. "You see, that V symbolizes the legendary 'V-card". The door wants us to undress for it. If we do that, I'm sure that it will finally accept us for who we truly are. Not to mention the fact that you still have the card! Wait, is that right? I was certain that I had gotten some in my past. Was that a lie, too? Has everything I've ever believed in actually been a complete and total lie?"

Showing the modesty of a harlet at rush-hour, Aril would look away from the door. "It's staring at me, Kirit. What do I do? How embarrassing! I think you should be the one to do it, actually. You've already lost all hope of getting a date, after all."

Vance

Vance raised his eyebrows as Gurak tried to threaten him. He wasn't particularly interested in getting into a scrap with the Orc. But.. he couldn't well let the threats slide. Nor could he let what he said just be ignored. It would just set a bad precedent, and he couldn't just have others think they can walk all over him, now could he? "You know, It's funny how you think you're gonna come out of this one resembling anything other than that shit, that you refer to as 'food" Vance stood up from the table he was seated at; He looked over at Mary as she responded to him. "Ooohhh" Vance said, exaggerating the symbols. "I think I get it.. you're one of those mentally handicapped people. what do they call them..?" He paused in mock thought for a second. "Ah.. Retards. That's it. Well, Retard. you might want to run along before you get hurt" He didn't actually care if she got hurt, he was didn't want to give Gurak a chance to turn her into a meat shield or something, while he kicked his ass.

Vance took his dagger out from his sheath as he turned his attention back towards Gurak. "So, any final wishes? Do you want to be served up as tomorrows 'food'. I mean, I'm not gonna do anything for you, but maybe if you say it loud enough someone around here will care." He shrugged and started moving towards Gurak, knocking all the food off the tables around him as he did. Mainly as a sign of disrespect. As Vance's foot touched the shadow the table was casting, he had tendrils of darkness snake across the floor and over towards Guraks feet. Whilst that was happening he had a dagger made of darkness appear in his hand, which he promptly threw towards the Orc's chest. If Gurak made an attempt to move out of the way of the dagger, he would be tripped up.

Verdas Verdas Lotusy Lotusy

Abigail
Abigail looked at the witch guy in confusion "He is a lime assassin? There are lime people?" She looked and pointed at the apparent lime guy "That's so cool!" She squealed with excitement. "We should go sit next to the lime person! Come on!" Abigail quickly ran to the table close to the lime man Vance. She patted the two chairs next to her for her sister and new best friend Pandora to sit at, she watched Vance with a grim while doing this. "A real lime person...i can't believe it...i thought he would be a bit nicer though...i have to find out more later..." She muttered, tapping her finger on her bottom lip.
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Lotusy Lotusy Skaggon Skaggon GingerBread GingerBread Verdas Verdas

Last edited:
Abigail
Abigail looked at the witch guy in confusion "He is a lime assassin? There are lime people?" She looked and pointed at the apparent lime guy "That's so cool!" She squealed with excitement. "We should go sit next to the lime person! Come on!" Abigail quickly ran to the table close to the lime man Vance. She patted the two chairs next to her for her sister and new best friend Pandora to sit at, she watched Vance with a grim while doing this. "A real lime person...i can't believe it...i thought he would be a bit nicer though...i have to find out more later..." She muttered, tapping her finger on her bottom lip.
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Lotusy Lotusy Skaggon Skaggon GingerBread GingerBread Verdas Verdas
Gabriel
Gabriel sighed. The cover over his mouth made it sound like he said lime. "I meant to say like. He isn't a lime person. I don't think there are lime people. Just don't annoy him and you should be ok. He's a physical fighter to I'm not to good against him that why I keep my distance. But you two are old enough to be in the guild therefore old enough to make your own decisions. I'm going to go look for another mission. Don't get killed." He didn't want to get ducked into the fight between the orc and the assassin. It sounded like a bad role playing game you would see kids playing outside using their imagination. He went to the mission board. He saw some bounty's, hunts and raids. He had been staring at that slay a dragons that's been terrorizing town but him alone could never fight it. He lacked the physical skills. And he doubted anyone else could handle it. Maybe layer when he got stronger. He had only her of dragons in books and their immense power but they were rare. This dragon had grown violent for reasons he didn't know due to it nit being on the request. He didn't want to have anyone join him incase they died or got him killed. First he needed to grow stronger before taking that mission on. He liked the reward too. He tooled the request off the board as motivation for his goal. He looked for Witch requests but saday saw none and had no leads to follow anymore. He was growing frustrated and just grabbed a random request and walked out of the guild to gather supplies.

Charlotte
Meat, meat, meat. Was that all they had out for today? She would make sure to talk to the orc about this...well when he wasn't about to pound someone into the ground. Why did Abigail want to move closer to the two maniacs over here? Just because the guy accidentally said lime! Charlotte rolled her eyes, someday her sister would get herself killed! Scooting all three of the chairs away, Charlotte sat in the seat that was closest to the fight, making sure to shield Abigail.
"Abi, don't get too close! Can't you see what they're doing? You could get hit with the shadow stuff." she made sure that their table was not able to get pulverized and that they were close to an exit if shit hit the fan.
'

metalcity metalcity Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread Verdas Verdas
(I'm just tagging people that steve tagged idk)

Gurak

Gurak had just finished marveling at how quickly Mary had demolished the possible human steak before he heard Vance's voice again and felt the hair on the back of his neck begin to rise. For a second, he started to pick up one of his own knives, ready to turn around and defend himself, but it seemed that Vance was content to talk on for just a bit longer. Putting the knife down, he let out a low laugh. "Reusing insults, are we Vance? I thought we were better than that. What happened to that vicious tongue?" The barbed comments exchanged between Mary and Vance weren't lost on him, either. Although it was probably more sour of a spat than he expected from either them (well, mostly Mary), Gurak felt a little rush of pride as someone finally defended him - or rather, attacked the man attacking his food. Still feeling an ominous tingling in the air around him, the orc scooted Mary to the side a bit. "Gonna have to agree with Vance here. I want the honors or pulverizing his little face. But hey, if this works, there might be more human on the menu. How does that sound?" As he cracked his knuckles and moved to straighten up, Gurak noticed some tendrils of darkness had already crawled up his leg.

It was at that moment that the orc realized how bad of an idea it was to turn his back to Vance.

"Why, you little sh-" Heaving to turn his body despite the strength of the darkness around his legs, Gurak caught the very beginning of Vance's attack, just as the dagger left his hand. Noticing that Vance had already messed up the plates and tables around him (and cursing under his breath), Gurak fumbled around before grabbing a piece of meat. The orc wasn't nearly dextrous enough to grab his knife and deflect another knife with such little time at his disposal, but he easily maneuvered the piece of meat to catch the dagger. Of course, the meat was meant to be easily cut, so just as the dagger entered the meat, a flash of light enveloped Gurak's meaty green hand, revealing a knife stuck halfway in a solid-iron, studded ball of a mace. "I don't need any last wishes, thank you," he growled, snapping off the wooden handle dangling beneath the ball. "But I'd like to turn that question back to you!" With a loud growl bordering on a roar, Gurak strained and yanked one of his feet free from the darkness tendrils before heaving the iron ball (knife included) at Vance like a shotput.

GingerBread GingerBread Verdas Verdas

Pandora

"Lime assassin? Wait, you mean Vance or Gurak? Yea, one's an assassin, but the other guy's skin is just gree- aaand, there she goes." A bit embarassed at not stopping her fast enough, Pandora turned to Charlotte. "Is she always like this- oh, and there you go too." Watching Abigail run up to the scene of the fight so recklessly with her sister hot on her heels would have been funny if not for Pandora's anxiety as the two other hotheads duked it out. She gave an approving nod as Charlotte did the responsible thing and sat away from the fight - but in no way did Pandora attempt to join them. Were they crazy? How could they even sit next to a fight that big (or small) without at least three traps between them and the aggressors. Pandora got to work almost immediately, grabbing now-clear tables and chairs and assembling a small fort in a minute, complete with badly-attached sticks of dynamite. "Hey, you two! Get back here! I've got prime-time seating right here!" Granted, Pandora was too busy priming a beartrap to worry about the safety of her own fort, but she waved them over nonetheless. "C'mon! And watch the tripwire!"

metalcity metalcity Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai (Already tagged some of the people in this already)

Abigail

Abigail pointed at the 'human' guy
"Yea that one! Vance! He is totally a lime guy, why would someone with such a cool pointy hat lie to me?" She cheerfully questioned, shouting back at Pandora, not taking her eyes off the lime guy "A lime using shadows? this lime is weird. Wonder if he has a lemon for a best friend...that would be so cool!" She joyfully muttered, getting louder and more panicky as she spoke with the realisation that a knife has just been thrown towards the orc dude. "Eeeek! This just got super dangerous! Knifes are meant to cut things, not be thrown! this Is not proper form for that utensil!" She shrilled as she turned to her sister "Jesus, Char! this is no place for someone as sweet as you! we better go sit next to Pandora before something bad happens to you!" She said with a worried tone while holding onto Charlotte's hand and marching over to sit with Pandora, making sure to step over the tripwire.
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread Verdas Verdas

Charlotte
Charlotte hadn't meant to forget about Pandora but Abigail was her first priority. She listened to her sister babble on and on about the lime ma-uh Vance. Oh great now she was starting to call him that! She pouted to herself as she watched the fight unfold. She was impressed and definitely liked what she was seeing. Who knew she would be able to have breakfast and a show right in front of her?
She was startled when Abigail had suddenly let out a shreak. She was worried she had been hurt. Turning as fast as she could back to her sister she looked her over, seeing that she was fine so there was no need for her to have her hand on her weapon. Before she had time to say anything, Abigail was pulling her once again over to Pandora's small fort. Making sure not to trigger anything on her way in.
"Abigail, this is stupid! If you really wanted to be safe then why not just leave? There is no need for this." She huffed, rolling her eyes at the two strange girls before her.

metalcity metalcity Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread Verdas Verdas

• The mace and knife traveled through the air for a few microseconds but never actually hit Vance, as just before it reached the assassin, a large piece of meat traveled through the air and nearly covered the mace and caused it to miss Vance entirely, clattering to the side and getting stuck into the floor. Just to the right of Vance there was a woman with a large shit eating grin on her face, on her gloved hands there were still traces of grease from the meat she had just thrown, and she walked in between the orc and human with extreme confidence, "So sorry to interrupt you two, but I just couldn't bear to see Vance get demolished! Well...not without being there to witness it myself that is..."

Jayn paused mid sentence to wipe her gloves on Gurak's pant leg before continuing, "Besides, I haven't even had a chance to fight Vance yet, and I get automatic first dibs on any and all beating on Vance that happens in this guild!" She quickly turned her head around to face everybody who was watching, "And no, I do not mean beating on Vance like that you perverts! By the way, if you don't know what I mean by 'like that' then ask the most responsible looking person in the room what I'm implying..." As these words left her mouth, she pointed directly at Charlotte before she once again looked directly at Vance and Gurak, "Anyways, you guys put a pin on this fighting thing for like six minutes while I eat and then we can start again. Sound good? Great! I'll be right over here if you have any questions."

With that, Jayn picked up the cleanest looking plate from the ground and loaded it up with whatever meat wasn't directly touching the floor, looking straight ahead and away from both men now as she chewed slowly, though anybody looking directly at her could tell that she was desperately trying not to break out into laughter.

GingerBread GingerBread Lotusy Lotusy Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai metalcity metalcity Verdas Verdas

• The mace and knife traveled through the air for a few microseconds but never actually hit Vance, as just before it reached the assassin, a large piece of meat traveled through the air and nearly covered the mace and caused it to miss Vance entirely, clattering to the side and getting stuck into the floor. Just to the right of Vance there was a woman with a large shit eating grin on her face, on her gloved hands there were still traces of grease from the meat she had just thrown, and she walked in between the orc and human with extreme confidence, "So sorry to interrupt you two, but I just couldn't bear to see Vance get demolished! Well...not without being there to witness it myself that is..."

Jayn paused mid sentence to wipe her gloves on Gurak's pant leg before continuing, "Besides, I haven't even had a chance to fight Vance yet, and I get automatic first dibs on any and all beating on Vance that happens in this guild!" She quickly turned her head around to face everybody who was watching, "And no, I do not mean beating on Vance like that you perverts! By the way, if you don't know what I mean by 'like that' then ask the most responsible looking person in the room what I'm implying..." As these words left her mouth, she pointed directly at Charlotte before she once again looked directly at Vance and Gurak, "Anyways, you guys put a pin on this fighting thing for like six minutes while I eat and then we can start again. Sound good? Great! I'll be right over here if you have any questions."

With that, Jayn picked up the cleanest looking plate from the ground and loaded it up with whatever meat wasn't directly touching the floor, looking straight ahead and away from both men now as she chewed slowly, though anybody looking directly at her could tell that she was desperately trying not to break out into laughter.

GingerBread GingerBread Lotusy Lotusy Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai metalcity metalcity Verdas Verdas
Aleksander
Aleksander looked up at Fola. He saw the mess he was in and new this was normal him. "Hello Fola. You should really take better care of yourself I'm worried you'll grow ill. I wouldn't suggest going for a bite to eat there's nothing but mystery meat and raging testosterone in that room. Speaking of rooms what bring you our of yours so early in the noon?" Aleksander was going to go on a small mission so he could buy some fruit. He hasn't quite figured out that the guild pays him and has just been storing they're payment in a secret location.

Isabel
Isabel looked at the mess in front of her, thinking about how it might've played out in. That was until Oden snapped her out of her train of thought with his comment. "Huh? What do you mean I'm being rude?" Anger was beginning to bubble from within her. "I'm only watching the fight and I'm not your leader. Aril and Kirit are, Oden. I already said hello to those I saw when I walked in the guild! Why aren't you calling anyone else out when they probably didn't do that? You didn't say any of those either so you can shove it and fuck off Oden! You don't want me angry because angry me means I kick your ass." Isabel was more than confident that she could take on Oden and every other person in this guild. Despite the fact that she has no proper training like Oden does. She stares Oden down, hard, as if ready to prove her statement where she stood. Due to their empathy link, Vance could feel Isabella's anger and lust to fight. ( Loony_Bin Loony_Bin GingerBread GingerBread )

Kirit
Disregarding the taunts of Aril, Kirit took a cautionary step away from the door. It was as if the answer was gnawing at the back of his mind, silently creeping to the tip of his tongue, yet still unable to escape his lips. There were several thoughts running through Kirit's mind, one of them being how hor- hungry he was. Yes, it must have been years since the two had eaten ass- nything, and only a god would know what Kirit would do for tender, succulent meat at that moment. Finally breaking his line of sight from Aril's nether regions, Kirit looked back at the 'door' only to realize...

"Hey, Aril, this is the door across the hall."

With that said, Kirit pivoted 90° and strolled off to the source of pandemonium he heard earlier, hoping Aril would follow suit.

Vance

As Vance saw Gurak start to heave his ball at him, he had tendrils of darkness rise up and wrap around his legs. He pulled himself to the ground, rolling onto his back as his tendrils pulled him under the table and out to the other side. Vance stood up on the other side of the table and dusted himself off.. just in time to see the iron ball land embed itself into the ground to the side of him. He looked up to see Jayn talking about how she had first dibs to fight him, or some crap like that. Vance sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "If you all want to fight me or some shit, just form an orderly queue and I'll beat the shit out of you lot in that order. I'll give you all five minutes to get yourselves sorted. So I guess you've got an extra five minutes to live, you fuck ugly orc"

Just as Vance was about to sit down and give Jayn and Gurak five minutes for them to fight each other for the pleasure to killed by him. He suddenly felt angry and like he wanted to knock someone the fuck out. "You know what. You don't get five minutes to sort your shit out. I'm gonna take both of you the fuck on. Right now." Vance had tendrils of darkness wrap around the table and pick it up. The table was then launched towards Gurak with Vance following just behind it. As the table got closer towards Gurak, Vance slide underneath it, becoming invisible as soon as he touched the darkness. two spikes of darkness sprung out from the table's shadow and towards Gurak's knees. As this happened, Vance used the momentum of his slide to make his way through the Gurak's open legs and get behind him, and hide in the orc's own shadow.

Vance then turned his attention briefly towards Jayn. He then had three medium sized shards of darkness form before sending them towards Jayn, each one getting send out a moment after the other. The first shard narrowly missed Jayn and implanted itself into the table in front of her. The other two shards however, were certainly going to hit her unless she moved out of the way of their path. Vance then turned his attention back to Gurak, wanting to make sure he moved along with the Orc's shadow so that he could stay hidden and attack the orc just as he started to think he was safe.

Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin GingerBread GingerBread ( Verdas Verdas Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai metalcity metalcity Light Light I assume you guys are watching the fight. idk)

Gurak

Gurak watched the ball rise and fall with the intensity of one watching the new year ball drop. As it continued to arc, the orc realized it probably wouldn't break the assassin's face like he thought, but maybe it'd break a limb or two? He could settle for that. Thus, Gurak was understandably disappointed when a slab of meat sailed through the air and threw his projectile off course. Was he betrayed... by his own meat? A single tear rolled down the orc's face before he glared at the perpetrator, Jayn, baring his teeth angrily at her. The hand-wiping didn't escape his view, and the orc made sure to scoop up a bit of grease and slap it back on Jayn's back as she passed him. "If you came to watch him get demolished, you came at the right time, young lady," he growled, reaching for another slab of meat to weaponize before watching Vance to see what he'd do. The other man, of course, seemed to take Jayn's interjected break after hurling a few more insults, so the orc took it as well, sinking into a still-upright chair with a sigh, still keeping a sharp focus on Vance and Jayn.

Then again, an angry, still battle-ready orc forced to sit tight for a few minutes is bound for disaster. "Uh, right," he muttered, keeping a death grip on the wooden counter, gaining a few splinters in the process. "You can 'beat' him all you want when I'm done... if you're into that kind of stuff, I guess." Still trying to make awkward conversation, the orc chef pointed to his kitchen. "If you need a punching bag or something, I've got a couple of carcasses out back-" Gurak's angry tone caught in his throat as he realized Jayn joined the ranks of the few who had tried his meat. "Wha - thank you..." he whispered, putting his hand over his heart before realizing he was still surrounded by people. "I mean, chew faster, or I'll have to kick your ass personally! And, er, easy on that meat! It's high-quality, you have to cut it in the other direction!"

His awkward directions were broken, thankfully, by Vance getting ready to fight again. Crushing part of the countertop in his hand, Gurak stood up again. "Yea, bring it on! Peacetime is the worst!" One of the orc's greasy mitts passed over a steak under the counter, which turned into a large-bladed meat cleaver. "Come at me, you slimy bas- ah, that's a table." Slightly confused with Vance's maneuver, Gurak knocked the table away with one meaty hand, while his eyes caught the darkness spikes barreling towards him at knee-level. Knocking one aside and sidestepping the other, Gurak searched frantically for Vance while shouting a bit more to Jayn. "Stay out of my way, other meat-eater! I'll take him!" With a loud battlecry, the orc charged towards Jayn and her spikes before missing two and unhelpfully slicing the last one buried in the wall. "Come out, Vance, you coward! Come and face the power of true carnivores!"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin GingerBread GingerBread

Pandora

Pandora gave Abigail a wide (if also a bit creepy) smile as she hopped in the fort with her. "I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a leon for a friend," she said, entertaining Abigail's questions for a while. "Unless you think Isabel over there is a lemon..." she glanced over at the other girl, who actually seemed to be getting a bit sour with Oden. "...which actually looks like the case. I think you're right. God, I'm gonna have to buy so much more dynamite tonight," she continued, whispering the last part under her breath. As the fight bled on and a new challenger entered the field, Pandora snatched up the strings to four of her dynamite sticks, before pulling out her lighter and flicking it on and off absentmindedly. This definitely wasn't the place for Pandora. One wrong step from anyone with a weapon, and the girl would go up in a fantastic fireworks show, except way less pretty and way more dangerous.

"Yea! That's a terrible use of a knife!" She yelled, joining Abigail in her commentary while nervously flicking her lighter even faster. "You could hang that above someone's door, and you'd probably get more lethality out of it!" When Abigail's focus shifted to her sister, so did Pandora's. "And get back to the fort! Aren't you supposed to be there responsible one?" Starting to reach her wits end, she tossed two sticks of dynamite to Abigail and Charlotte one she reached the fort. "Here. Take these, and just, uh, hold onto them. I think it's gonna get worse. Don't let anyone get close!"

metalcity metalcity Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

IMG_1301.JPG
Natalia was resting peacefully in her bed, trying to recover from her enegetic mission just the other day. Though because of the commotion coming from downstairs she struggled to stay asleep. She gave them chances to calm themselves without her interfering, but the last straw was drawn with Gurak calling out for Vance. "Guaaah" she roared as she got out the bed. She stomped out her room carrying one of her throw pillows. She was partially clothed wearing nothing but a sports bra and short shorts. She stomps her way downstairs, not even worrying about her bouncing chest. She walks straight up to the side Gurak, and attempts to hit him ask his head with the pillow with full force. "Gurak, I love you, but SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! Take it outside if you must!!!" She yelled at him. Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Abigail

Abigail peeked over the top of the fort "Don't abuse the tools of a kitchen!" She shouted with playful anger due to kinda being disgusted by the chef using what is apparently meat. She watched the fight in curiosity, gripping the bit of the fort she was holding onto, waiting in anticipation for the outcome. However she was taken back by girl after girl jumped into the fray "Whoa! this fight is getting crazy! So many people are getting in there! I wonder who's going to win now?! I'm still rooting for Lime Guy! Coz lime is great! how could he possible lose!?" She questioned, getting closer and closer to falling off her metaphorical seat due to the intensity of the fight. She looked over at the girl known as Isabel "Hmmmm..." She pondered as she focused her attention on her, before snapping away to respond to Pandora "Nah, she doesn't really look like a lemon person. Or what I assume a lemon person would look like, I've ever seen one." She started to think of what a lemon person would look like, would they be yellow? Well you would think that's obvious, but Vance isn't green and looks oddly human, so its quite a confusing situation.

Abigail's train of thought was thoroughly destroyed when something hit the back of her head, she turned around in shock but quickly realised that she was supposed to catch the object which she did for the second piece 'given' to her. "
Okay dokay captain! I'll hold onto these like no one has held onto anything before! And OH MY GOD ITS AN EXPLOSIVE!" She yelled, throwing the dynamite as far as she could possibly throw away from herself, setting of the explosive and blasting open a hole in a wall, allowing a nice breeze to enter the food hall. She started to hyperventilate when she throw the explosive, bending over slightly with her hands on her knees, trying to steady her breathing. When she calmed down, Abigail looked up at Pandora with a apologetic and guilty look "Well, haha, lets try that again why don't we? haha." She nervously chuckled, hoping she could play the explosion off somehow, like it was rotting. But with the size of this huge hole, she realised nothing of the sort would let her play it off. She reached down and very VERY gently picked up the dynamite that hit the back of her head before, she turned quickly and moved to the side of the fort which gave a nice look at the freshly made hole. "No need to worry about this side, ahah, I'll guard it with my life" She stopped for a second "Or you know, I'll guard it with my...errr....errrr...this piece of dynamite!" She nervously spoke, looking directly through the hole, knowing she was more of a hazard to this wall than anyone else.

Lotusy Lotusy Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai GingerBread GingerBread Light Light Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Verdas Verdas The Elder The Elder (i think thats all the people to tag)

Charlotte
This has got to be the most confusing morning ever. An orc was fighting some dude with shadow powers, another girl tried to stop them and declared that she had dibs on being the first to fight the non-lime man. It was a mess and she couldn't even pay attention to what Abigail was doing. So much was going on at once that it was hard to do anything. Sure she wanted to stay and watch the fight but she also had to make sure Abigail didn't do anything stupid. That was a chore all on its own.
Pandora had shouted at her, something about her being the most responsible. So far two people have said that she is responsible. And you know what? She is very responsible!
'That's right I am! I'm not as childish as most of the people in this room. In fact, I am very mature for my age. heck, I bet I-I...woah.' Peeking over the Fort Charlotte noticed there was a very pretty lady, like...really pretty and it really didn't help that she was barely wearing anything. It was distracting. so distracting that she almost stepped on a trip wire. She just couldn't help but stare for a little but luckily Pandora just so happened to be throwing something at her, which then pulled her attention to where it should be. ''How dare she distract me! Who does she think she is? What is she even doing in the first place..." She grumbled angrily to herself. Charlotte bent over to pick up the stick of dynamite that she was supposed to catch, luckily it wasn't lit like Abigail's had been.
"Abigale! Look at what you did! Who is going to fix that!? And you!" She scolded her sister then turned her angry gaze towards Pandora, hands on her hips and ready to teach her a lesson; "what do you think you are doing? Don't you ever give my sister something so dangerous!"

metalcity metalcity Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread Verdas Verdas The Elder The Elder Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back