• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order ( New RP Made for this )

VALEXIA
Valexia huffed at the comment. "Good, then. Now I have a personal secretary that has the power of a god. On that note, we should get to testing a few of my theories before I convey my message to everyone."
She created a large field, spreading her arms as trees and flowers bloomed from her imagination. She smiled, and then cracked her knuckles. "First thing's first. I want to test this Trinity idea of mine. Julius, you have my connection. I am going to cast a spell.
The way this works.."
She explained, mainly to herself in order to recap. "I am going use my realm technique, except I'm not actually going to jump. Instead, that information is going to be sent to you and the necessary preparations are going to be sent to this realm itself, and in essence any witch within this realm - considering I'm the only witch - will consume it and keep it contained for more powerful usage. My job is to stay balanced so I'm not ripped apart in the process."

With that, she took her finger and drew three particular symbols. Each one was a target, embroidered in different colors.
d93e7ca3fdbe8d99493ac17365bf7734.png

She then pressed each one, and sent the information along the way.
If all went right, these simple fire-ball spells would give up to as much as five times their original output. With that, Valexia stayed on edge to perfectly balance the amount of mana she was taking and receiving. It required utmost concentration.

Light Light

Ryan Silverthorne Ryan Silverthorne.jpg Ryan stopped before the sign and read it... they couldn't go west because of mana radiation... great. Turning from worgen to human, he sighed, crumpled the paper, dropped it to the ground, and left back to the guild. Not a word came from him. Only the sounds of his footsteps in the grass as he walked away. He wasn't quite sure what he'd do when he got back, if he even went to the guild first, but he was certain that nothing would stop him from leaving the group. The stress that had been caused just to start the mission, all of it was wasted patience and energy. Then he remembered the pouch of gold he had from before... That's right... I still need to get supplies for food... No. He'd keep this money to himself. Besides, he could really use a hunt right now. He decided he'd get all his ingredients fresh, straight from the forests.

Before long he realized he'd walked all the way to the forests as he told himself he would. He must have been in an exhausted state of unconsciousness because he couldn't recall how long he had been walking, or where he was. He could smell his own trail though, and it wasn't like he'd be lost for long anyway. Perhaps he needed this silent hunt. Only him, alone with his thoughts to process... everything. Especially the feral worgen that had evidently shown up. He decided he'd stay in human form for this hunt, relying on the skills of this form in order to get a good meal. Besides, his other half might just rip the prey to shreds unless he was careful.

As hours passed, nothing came up. No prey, no sounds, nothing... This wasn't normal was it? Surely the forest wasn't devoid of any life, that would be impossible. Then the scent hit him like a brick wall. Worgen... Why the hell were they so close? How many were there? Shifting back to his own worgen form he darted his eyes everywhere, looking for signs of the worgen. His ears perked, and he could faintly hear a growl and as he whipped around, a worgen leaped at him, blood lust in its eyes. He was quick enough to catch the beast mid air, and threw him over his own shoulder. Then he felt the sharp pain of claws ripping through flesh and noticed there was a second to his right. Then a third, and a fourth, and fifth, they just kept coming... where were they coming from?"

Before he could fight back, Ryan sat up and looked around... He was outside the guild, sitting beneath the tree only a few feet away. It was only a dream... still... how many of them are there? Getting up to his feet he stared out at the view, simply standing there, and mulling over what he had just witnessed in his dream. He never had dreams, so what caused this one?

Anyone Anyone ((Man that took me a while to think up XD))

Celica
The child lost her smile quickly after Apeiron's subtle comment on Vance's location being unbeknownst to them. For just a moment, Celica almost believed that this woman said she wasn't aware of who her brother was. That was odd. From Celica's memory, Vance was the most suitable as that of a hero and not someone that was easily forgotten, or worse: not known about. Shifting uncomfortably for a moment, the sudden realization on the awkwardness of the situation settling down on her small shoulders. Without even much of a goodbye, besides the brief nod given by her, Celica would scamper off to a new target. Preferably one that wasn't as dull to the heroism of her brother's legacy. Someone of use.

That's when she made visual with the woman who was being extremely boisterous earlier. She was now kneeling in front of another woman that was holding a gun, looking similar to a knight in shining armor when in the eyes of the young and impressionable girl. This was someone that Celica knew would be able to assist her in the attempt to find her brother. Vance was her knight, after all. It wasn't uncommon for the like to communicate to each other, so it should be natural that this woman would be affiliated with her brother, and perhaps even know where his whereabouts were.

Approaching the two with cautious steps, Celica would gently twirl the bottom frills of her dress between her fingers in an anxious motion. Raising her voice, she would address the two in a foreign voice to her - one that was cracked and rigid compared to the small girl's positive and arguably excessive attitude, "U-Uhm! Do you happen to know where the man named Vance Hendrickson is? I need to see him right now."

HTCOR HTCOR Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Aril
"What a fine gentleman you are, er, Mason!" Aril would exclaim, butchering their name in a horrible fashion. "This guild has been in a need for people who can learn to respect their elders, ya hear? Show them what for! Be the role model that will lead the young'uns to greatness and may your name be sung in praise!" Being extravagant as always, Aril was flailing his arms in an alarming fashion, nearly hitting Julie in the face a couple times. Once he got his bearings, the man would let out a loud and hearty laugh that echoed from his very soul.

"By the way," he would add looking over to Julie with an unreadable expression (the mask does that to people). "Have we met before? Also, why does it look like the heavens themselves are coming down on you? Strange kid. All this crap about being young and full of spirit really start to kick in around your age, huh? Sooner or later you'll just leave me like the rest of 'em. Then what'll I do? Live alone and depressed with only the soft and tender touch of my brother to keep me company? Ah, you've got so much to live for and so much to do with your life. One moment you're simply enjoying being one of the strongest members of the guild, then you're stuck watching as all your friends and family leave you one-by-one." Clasping his hands with hers, he would shake his head. "Live your life the way you see fit, but don't become like my cousin Ispeehole."

Letting go of the young woman's hands, he would step back, surveying the guild with a watchful eye. "I see plenty of specks around here! My young lad and friend here, uh, Martin, is gonna help with fixing this place up! All hands on deck! Ahoy, time to fix the plank!" Spacing out and not even commenting on Mammon's plea for the reconciliation between Julie and Isabel, Aril would stroll back into the kitchen without so much as another word. He had to set out the food, after all.

Light Light

Apeiron

ApeironCasual.jpg

• Tagging: TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Mentioned
    Mammon, Julie

The Guild Hall

Apeiron, taking one glance at the entrance with Aril, decided that it was wiser not to deal with the two beings that were most likely looking for her, and so she would stick her notebook into a pocket, before making sure the black metal book was hooked to her hip. She'd take swift strides towards the door, intending to greet the two 'people'. Each step filled her with more confidence, until she stopped about twelve feet to the right of Mammon, her body facing a window of sorts. For now, Julie was ignored, as gold flecks danced in blue eyes, examining the 'butler' from an averted view, even if it was a tad obvious that she was watching the Arch-Demon.

Overall, her mana was fairly calm- being only common mana, with hints of Deity mana flowing through her, barely detectable to passive senses of most. To those sensitive to mana, it might be apparent enough to detect this person was at least of divine heritage, albeit very diluted. A few murmured words, as they patted their book lightly- covering it in a complex illusion designed to make it seem like a leather-back tome, customary to a mage.

There was a few moments before she broke away from the window, moving towards the girl and her butler. Her demeanor was serene, and demure, as she stopped right in front of the duo. "U-uhm...hello." She'd say, her voice filled with false nerves.

Julius
"Now what did I say Valexia? Po-ten-tial." Julius ends the statement off with a serpentine snicker. "I'll get the job done then, brace yourself since you'll receive grand amounts of energy." The real Julius takes the energy that would go towards a jump though instead of going through with a jump he sends it right back into her spell.
"I hope this works like you intended." The snake had a speck of worry within his voice. "Perform your spell!" ( darknano darknano )

Mammon
Mammon had to be polite, no matter how trashy these humans may have been compared to his presence. There is one thing every demon can point out with ease, almost like breathing. A demon can always point out a liar depending on the situation. Mammon couldn't tell that Apeiron was beyond human yet but he could point out that her nerves were false. Julie picked up on this as well. Despite the false emotions, Mammon would still talk to her since demons lie as well. "Good day and thank you for taking out precious time to greet us. I am Mammon, butler of lady Julianne Layla Van Fenrir. Heiress of both this guild and Hell." Mammon himself couldn't believe he just said this, a future in which he'd have to follow Julie is a future he'd commit suicide within. While introducing the young lady to his right he extends an arm in her direction. Most of all, Mammon didn't forget to bow while giving introductions. After a few seconds Mammom finally raises his head and extends his hand, left palm facing upwards. His desire to take her hand was evident. "May we have your name?" ( HTCOR HTCOR )

• Jayn had to work so hard to contain her laugh in her throat after she realized that at least one of the newbies had FALLEN for it! Even better yet, since Isabel was on a quest or whatever, it meant Jayn had free reign over these two for the next few hours! Well...at least she would have if the other one hadn't left...but still! She had one, seemingly loyal person before her that she could do almost anything to for the next few hours...so after taking a few moments to make sure the wide smile on her face wasn't there anymore, Jayn took a deep breath and prepared to take a more authoritative tone...

Jayn paced around Maria for a few moments before slapping the taller woman's arms, "This, this is terrible posture! You look as stiff as a board Ms. Myra! If somebody were to burst through those doors right at this very moment and attempt to put a bullet through my head, what would you do?! I'll tell you what you'd do, nothing, because first you'd have to unscrew your arms from your sides!" Jayn shook her head in disaproval before getting in front of Maria from a distance for a moment, putting her hand to her chin in faux thought and shaking her head. Jayn then got right into Maria's eyes, looking deep into them, "I can already tell you'll be my most difficult project yet...let's get this done quickly with a quick test of your endurance just in case I'm somehow wrong about you, go outside and do 50 laps around the entire guild before coming back into the lobby in front of my feet and doing 100 push-ups! Maybe then you'll get the slightest taste of what guild life is like!"

Lotusy Lotusy

Lu
This was news to the demonic child. He had come from that very direction and from what he could remember, there was no such thing as radiation in the area. In fact, the only hindrance was the nuisance that the wyverns brought, bringing up the dire severity and need to deal with them as soon as physically possible. When he truly thought about it, Lu could only imagine that suffering that the villagers were going through, having to spend their lives on countering the widespread wyvern attack. The beasts bred like wildfire, so it was only a matter of time before the task would become far too difficult to deal with altogether. While there was the fact he wanted to head to the guild and speak to the new owners, these people needed to know the truth of the matter.

Scribbling on his small notebook, the child would stand to attention, tripping on himself to get over to the man who started to rant about rewards and the saving of innocent life. If there was anyone who could talk sense into the rest, it'd most likely be the one most passionate about the quest. So, without further delay, Lu would show him the message he had written:

When I was traveling that path earlier, I did not run into any dangers other than those pesky wyverns you speak of now. I recommend going with your gut and heading off as soon as possible. You're completely correct with your assumptions, sir. Leaving those innocent people is a sin on its own, and true adventurers would never give up on something like this. Not when money is involved, too. People cannot simply stand by and let these opportunities slip by unnoticed. Just think of all those people who will be grateful for your services!

With a nod of his head, the hellion would push for the adventurer to read his writing, bordering a hindrance depending on how reluctant they were to read his writings. Moving his onyx-black hair into its natural ruffled shape, the boy would continue the pressure, trying to convince them of why they need to continue forward. Nobody else will be there to help them, so it is all down to those capable. Those very people are right here in front of me. In fact, I will be accompanying you. I will ask for those directions after we have seen this through. I can't stand by and let innocent lives go to waste.

Light Light Rui Rui GingerBread GingerBread Lotusy Lotusy DeathValley105 DeathValley105 DVationz DVationz Loony_Bin Loony_Bin LokiPokie LokiPokie

VALEXIA
Valexia let all three spells go. Each one was like a laser, smashing straight into the nearby treeline in a fantastic explosion that dimmed the sky around it, and blew the surrounding fauna off its roots. Valexia dug her feet into the ground to keep footing, and shielded her eyes. She felt an imbalance in her mana, but it quickly replenished with her original storage. She was amazed - it had worked a lot better than she had imagined. However, the amount of time it took to prepare it was hardly adequate.
images

Regardless, she watched as ground zero formed into a small mushroom cloud and ascended into the clouds. She snapped her fingers, the ground replenished and all that was left was the distant smoke well above her. The trees swayed again, and the damage was reversed.
Valexia sought this as a new ability. Something she could use to dominate her enemies with - but most of all: her main goal was closer to success.

"Julius. I have another favor to ask of you. There is something I've been wanting to do for a long time - and it starts with a message. A message to all that live. Deliver this message." She swiveled on her feet, and stepped through the empty city streets, relaying the message as she went. "Using the Trinity Technique, you should be able to relay this to all Witches."

She cleared her throat.
"Dear those who sit by,
those who watch and wait for the ones who think they're above us. There is new game.
Game that ravages through beloved forests,
polluted skies.
Game that Witches are in open season for. Fortunately for you, there is a safe haven from which you can embark on this journey.
Witches, join me in the Citadel.
It is a city born for Witches, by Witches. A city where we can orchestrate - and annihilate those who look onto us like livestock - and do not give us the appreciation we deserve.
So, join me Witches - that along the way we may conquer not just this Realm, but all of them, and take what's rightfully ours."
Valexia told Julius. She stopped, coming across a park balcony overlooking the city's Capitol.
1449634581166269704.jpg

She smiled. "Julius, this is where I execute part three." She stated, and turned back towards a large industrial building. The sun was rising now, and it peered through the complex's open bay doors. This was a hangar, and inside were two, identical ships that could man up to three people.
6a43d82a83450c63da94c26d9d746ce5.jpg

She stepped by them, her heels clacking at the metal floors. She slid her hands across the polished metal ship sides, and stopped to veer at the cockpit.
"This is something I've been thinking about for a while." She told him. "A way to travel to other places within Realms. To space. But in order to do that, we need a particular form of energy. Mana should do it. Machines which are told to empower the Trinity. To exchange mana - unlimited mana - and propulse themselves through space and time." She kissed the machine softly, and thus strolled to the hangar's opening. She looked towards the rising sun, the horizon an endless ocean. "What do you think, Julius?"

Light Light

Gurak

Gurak sighed with disappointment as the small quest group (and their new demonic tagalong) encountered the sign warning of radiation. The little, heroic part of the orc told him to push on, to keep going, but the more logical orc inside of him told him that it wasn't worth it. Wyverns? They were nothing. Those townspeople could handle them - his tribe had killed much tougher prey than wyverns, humans could probably do the same. With this feeling of disappointment running through him, Gurak looked back to Ryan, who seemed to be reading the sign at just the same time. "So... we're just giving up, are we?" He growled, meaty green hand clenched in a fist. The worgen's silence and retreat to the guild answered that well enough. "Well, that's that." The orc, thoroughly convinced that they had failed, began his trek back the guild.

Convincing Oden that they had failed, however, seemed like it was a much more difficult task altogether. The orc hesitate and cast Oden a worried look as the man said he may snap first - and thus, became part of his audience as he tried to rouse them back to the quest. It tugged at his heartstring a bit, but it seemed that the little demon who they just recently bumped into was more interested, as he scribbled away furiously at some paper Gurak couldn't see. Curious as to what it was, Gurak was tempted to take a peek, but stopped himself as Oden finished his speech. "Oden, think about it this way," he grumbled. "We're not doing them any good by wandering around without a tracker, in some mana-irradiated wasteland, of all places. By the time we get there, we'll probably look more like monsters than the wyverns will. You don't want to end up like ugly ol' me, trust me on this one. Unless demon boy here has something that can cross it, we definitely won't be passing anytime soon."

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Light Light Rui Rui GingerBread GingerBread DeathValley105 DeathValley105

Pandora

Pandora hated it when people would get close to her - she hated alot of thing on account of fear, but this was a big one. Zane was close enough to be in stabbing range, or slicing range, or I'll-tape-some-dynamite-to-you-and-run range, none of which particularly thrilled Pandora in the slightest. "Please get away from my face," she muttered, pushing Zane aside before Fola smacked him in the head and explained her situation better than she could. "Yea! Like say you like hands - like the Mona Lisa's hands! I wouldn't make fun of you for that, Yoshikage Kira Zane! Geez! Also, Fola, we're not like that, either." With a face burning from embarrassment and stress, Pandora quickly took up Fola's offer to spot on the ground and hurried up to her second-floor maze without a complaint.

Once she finally crawled into her floor-base, Pandora began prying away some more stable boards and laying them over the hole she made. In the meantime, though, she tried her best to make conversation - albeit awkward conversation, with Fola. "So, um, Fola? You're a witch, right? How much do you know about other witches-oops, watch your head." She flinched a bit as a board slipped loose and fell down to the floor. "How much do you know about how other witches live? I'm... just asking because I've got a quest where some witch is causing trouble in a town - would you know how to find them or smoke them out?"

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin The Elder The Elder

Maria

Maria stared back at Jayn, a little bit of wobble taking shape in her smile as she watched the other woman stifle some sort of laugh. She couldn't have done something wrong, could she? Perhaps this was a test - and no noble knight of her stature would fall to a test this easily! She was bothered a bit by the other recruit's sudden escape, but thought nothing of it. One less person to compete with in the end, she figured.

Then, in the small lull as Jayn examined her prey and Maria stood, rigid, at attention, a small, black-and-white shape crept into the corner of her eye - and as Maria turned her head, she struggled to keep her jaw from dropping. This woman... no, this girl... no, this absolute wondrous blinding specimen, in the literal sense, was the glorious of Maria's dreams. She knew instantly from the polite little twirl, the young, naive look in her eyes, and the fair skin, so dazzling it would put a freshly-cleaned whiteboard to shame - this girl had to be a princess. Her cracked and rigid voice didn't seem to bother Maria at all - as soon as her question about "Vance Hendrickson" left her lips, Maria was down on one knee again, taking the hand of this princess faster than you could say "glory". "My lady!" She exclaimed, at a loss for words for a moment, "I know not of your name, but I, Maria Guerra, swear on my honor that we will find this 'Vance Hendrickson', if we must search to the ends of this glorious earth!" She paused for a moment, thinking of a way to make her speech even more hyperbolic. "No, I, Maria Guerra, will give my life for your task, my lady, to find this 'Vance Hendrickson!' I will aid in your search until the end of my life!"

(This was a pain to describe, haha, but if it makes it any easier - anyone remember when Brock from Pokémon would meet a pretty girl? Yea, that.)

Unfortunately, Maria was raised from her enchanted stupor by the words of Pretend-Isabel, and before she shot back up to attention, she put one hand firmly on Celica's shoulder. "Unfortunately, I have one prior engagement, my lady. But if you wish, please watch this glorious display of strength and willpower I must perform." Shooting up so quickly she almost hit Jayn, Maria began her loud proclamation. "I, Maria Guerra, promise to prove to you, my lady, and to you too, Isabel, that I am the worthiest fighter you have ever seen! So, what shall I do first?"

Jayn's pacing didn't seem to answer Maria's question immediately - however, the woman locked eyes with her superior anyways, ready for that answer to come soon. Her comments on Maria's posture made the swordswoman that much more self-concious. How could a glorious knight like her overlook such a grievous error? Even her mispronounced name hit the woman like a barb, forcing a small cough from Maria, even as she kept a steady eye on Jayn.

And then, of course, came the first task. Maria's eyes widened, and she stifled a cough when Jayn told her to run fifty laps around the guild. Running was... below a swordswoman like her, was it not? You are tricky indeed, Isabel. But I will prove to you that your 'running' will not vanquish me that easily! "Alright!" She shouted, breaking her silence to Jayn. "Witness me, my lady and Isabel! I will not disappoint!" With that, Maria was already out the door, starting out at a full-blown sprint. She pushed herself with every fiber of her being, feeling the burning of her lungs with ragged breath... as she finally finished her first lap. Now dragging her feet along like she was wading through mud, Maria kept pushing herself forward. Do I have... that little endurance? Will I never achieve glory like this? Not realizing she was just horrible at running, Maria gasped with every breath as she reached the doors again to finish her second lap. Huh... this guild is bigger than I thought. With that, she collapsed, turning to Jayn and Celica inside. "G... glory..." she croaked, pumping a fist in the air before falling limp.

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Last edited:
Celica
Gratefulness was the only expression that Celica could've named off at this moment and time. This knight, this wonderful warrior, has sworn herself to Celica's cause in a flashy manner, getting on one knee and gracefully taking the small girl's hand with great care. Face flushed with a tinge of embarrassment for being called 'my lady', Celica would try her best to dissuade Maria's possible perceptions of ingratitude by cupping her hand over theirs. Of course, that was before the woman began to do some other task that the self-proclaimed guild owner ordered her to do.

Now, keep in mind that Celica is very young and impressionable. So, when she saw Jayn standing in such a proud and assertive manner, the young child couldn't help but assume that they truly were what they said they are. Watching Maria run off to do the grueling task of fifty laps, the little one approached Jayn, gazed upon her with a tentative stare. There was no doubt in Celica's mind that this woman was the exact embodiment of a perfect leader. Someone with this much authority certainly knew where her precious Vance was. right? Preparing to ask her (now infamous) question, she would halt when looking over to Maria, who was now collapsed onto the floor.

Shock and fear rising from the depths of her stomach, Celica rushed over to the older woman who she now considered one of her valiant knights, taking out a handkerchief and lightly patting at their face in a worrisome manner. "Miss! Miss, are you alright!?" she would call to Maria, putting a hand to the left side of their face and prepping them onto her lap. Considering how young she was, Celica had no idea of how to care for those who were sickly. Instead, she kept by Maria's side, fanning them lightly and hoping this was enough to get the energetic woman back onto her feet. What a brave and courageous soul, pushing herself to the very edge of her capabilities in order to show her worth. Celica wanted to be exactly like that one day. With that in mind, she would mindfully care for the woman with a panicked look on her visage. "D-Don't die on me now!"

Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Lu
Without hesitation, the brat would jump in front of Gurak with a determined glare, shoving his notebook as close to Gurak's face as he could muster, shaking his head violently at the thought of turning back now. Once reading whether or not the Orc had finally finished his reading of the notebook, Lu would begin to scribble on the parchment once more, this time in a much calmer manner than before. If he wanted to make a good case for continuing the journey, then he had to make sense. If not, then who would ever listen to a mute such as himself? Prepping the book back into the view of the others, the hellion would hold a steady expression.

There must be some kind of trick to this. I might've been under the protection of Shamira, my golem over there, but how would that count towards the wyverns? Everything is based on mana, so why wouldn't those beasts be affected by it? I say that this sign over here is a bunch of poppycock. If there was anything like that in the area, then why the hell would the villagers be living there to begin with? If worst comes to shove, we can just take a little bit of a longer trek to get around this small misstep. I say we keep going.

Lu had a reason for his stubbornness. The most prevalent reason was the concern for life that was so easily taken away. This boy couldn't just sit by knowing that someone was being hurt, especially if he had the tools to stop them. The other reason, which was a bit more of a strategic way around his predicament, was that if he could get someone, such as an orc, to follow after his guidance, then there would be nothing to fear when continuing his journey to the guild. He had no idea how far The Order was from his current position, but the reassurance of a party on his travels was much better than having to solely rely on Shamira all the time. This is why the hellion was more than happy to play into their spirited hearts. A true devil he was.

What do you say? I think we should keep going.

Lotusy Lotusy Loony_Bin Loony_Bin LokiPokie LokiPokie

Zane O'Conner
"Ouch!" Zane yelled out as he was stricken in the head by a shoe. He looks back at Fola. "The hells wrong with you. I wasn't picking on her bout her freaking trap fetish. I just wanted to know what happened." He started rubbing the back of his head. "I wasn't listening when you two were talking. My mind was elsewhere. But if I offended you, I'm sorry Pandora." Zane then backed up and started walking off. "You have fun cleaning up. I'm about to finally eat before I have another episode." He waved goodbye and made his way towards the kitchen, but on his way he sees a new faces and one of those new faces collapsed to the floor before Jayn. "Don't worry about it Zane, it's not that serious. Just eat and mind your business." He said to himself and continued his way towards the kitchen. Upon entering the kitchen he spots the two owners of the guild. 'Well looks kooky the geezers are here.' He looks at the microwave seeing how Kirit basically failed st making ramen noodles. "Uh next time you want noodles, try not to leave it in there for too long." He said on his way towards the fridge. He opens the door and looks inside trying to figure out what to eat. "Hmmm what to eat, what to eat??"
IMG_1491.JPG
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity LokiPokie LokiPokie Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Lotusy Lotusy

Aril
Practically screaming like a banshee, Aril would slam the fridge shut on Zane's fingers. Wagging his pointer fingers in Zane's face, the owner would shake his head, his pink apron flapping up and down, revealing some unmentionables that will never be forgotten. "How DARE you disrespect Kirit's cooking! I'll have you know that my brother is one of the finest chefs around. If you aren't going to wait for your supper, then you aren't going to be eating anything at all! You think we're some charity case? We can't feed children who can't even show common discipline in the presence of true skill and valor."

Pressing himself against the fridge, he would make sure to block Zane's path to the food. "I say we make a deal, Mr. I'm-too-good-for-your-food! If you can cook up something better than Kirit, then we'll allow you to work as our new PERSONAL chef. Be grateful, I haven't allowed someone else besides Kirit to cook for me in YEARS. YEARS I TELL YOU. If not, then you can sit with those lovely Lil' ladies right over there and wait your turn, you lazy bum."

Giving a warning glance to Kirit, there was something that Aril was trying to convey to his sibling, but it was something that would have to wait for later. He wanted, without a doubt, everyone out of the kitchen. There was something itching the back of his mind. Until Zane and whoever else was going to show up left, he would wait patiently. Even if it meant diving into his more irrational side, which was never pretty for anyone. "Well, what do you say, you lovable scamp? Do you wish to tangle with the most professional and best chefs in this entire damn planet, or do you want to leave it up to the professionals?"

The Elder The Elder LokiPokie LokiPokie

Apeiron

ApeironCasual.jpg

Mentioned
    Mammon, Julie

The Guild Hall

Apeiron wouldn't take his hand, stepping back. "No no, I'm unworthy of such things. I can't shake the hand of a butler, no." She'd pause. "What, Appy?" She'd ask of no one in particular, her eyes glazing over. "You want me to do what....? Okay." She'd murmur, backing away from the two demons. Her actions now guarded, as the little golden flecks in her eyes slowly enveloped the sapphire almost entirely, watching them passively for a few seconds, before their entire demeanor changed- from shy, to cocky in a moment.

She'd cross her arms, straightening out to her full height, looking between the two. "What brings an Heir of Hell to this doorstep, and Greed himself?" She'd ask in a stern tone, a faint smell of old ink on her. She'd tilt her head, awaiting an answer from two beings she certainly did not want to see.

Julius

The snake stashed within Valexia's sleeve could only gaze at the marvels around it. "I can send that message out, without the use of trinity. Mass communication is a natural ability of mine after all. Consider your message delivered."
To all witches that live, the message Valexia wanted to convey rang in their minds.

"Dear those who sit by,
those who watch and wait for the ones who think they're above us. There is new game.
Game that ravages through beloved forests,
polluted skies.
Game that Witches are in open season for. Fortunately for you, there is a safe haven from which you can embark on this journey.
Witches, join me in the Citadel.
It is a city born for Witches, by Witches. A city where we can orchestrate - and annihilate those who look onto us like livestock - and do not give us the appreciation we deserve.
So, join me Witches - that along the way we may conquer not just this Realm, but all of them, and take what's rightfully ours."

"This technology, you'll have to explain how it works and exactly what it is. Witches aren't accustomed to technology, at least most of them aren't." While speaking with Valexia, he sent the symbol blood information to all witches on how to access her piece of the realm. "What you've made, both their purpose and makeup are nothing but brilliant! I'd like to see more myself." ( darknano darknano )

Mammon & Julie

Relief, this was the feeling within Mammon. "Thank Hell! I don't have to interact with anymore of these flesh monkeys." This inner thought was quite pleasant, especially after the Aril incident. "If I'm frank with you, Julie and I have been sent by Lucifer. He holds a disgusting amount of interest in you. Let's just say Lucifer knows something that can help you. Don't worry, I know very little on the subject. This is what I do know though." Mammon's right hand slowly shifts towards his back pocket. In a matter of seconds a folded piece of paper was now within the sight of Mammon. "I'm sure you can already tell what this is about. The situation is tragically simple for the three is us. Lucifer wants both Julie and I to assist you in filling in the pieces you can't find yourself. In return for this..." Mammon extends his arm so he could gesture towards Julie. "He'd like for Julie to experience what this journey truthfully entails, alongside you. Your complete knowledge and in return, make sure his granddaughter has her hands full."

Julie was gazing at Apeiron, hard. Her interest for the being had grown tenfold in only a few seconds of conversation. Julie couldn't help it anymore, the curiousity eating away at her was immense. "I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind. I apologize for interrupting but I have things I must discuss with you." Julie scraped through her bag, hoping she'd equip an empty piece of paper. Instead she retrieved a full notebook. "Have you ever considered the possibility of subconsciously taking a hosts with a similar bodily trai-" In the middle of her tangent a message from Julius rang throughout her mind. She held her head, gasping in pain while carefully listening to the message. Once the pain subsided, and her bearings came back to her. Julie carried on as if she didn't hear the message. "Sorry. Now where was I?" ( HTCOR HTCOR )

Apeiron

ApeironCasual.jpg

Mentioned
    Mammon, Julie

The Guild Hall

The woman took in a deep breath, before fixing the duo with a look. "...I believe there's only two things that Pride would be interested in, related to me. And one of them isn't enough to send someone like you to gather mine interest. So pray tell, why should I cooperate with your kind?" Apeiron waved for them to follow her outside, as she moved out of the dive of a guildhall. Her expression shifting not, as her golden eyes glanced back at the two, awaiting them outside. When they finally did get outside...

"There is a distinct link between my hosts, as I prefer a certain type of person to be my host. How to explain how that is, isn't something I'd prefer saying. Simply put, it has to do with the soul, and how one can utilize it. They need a certain type of potential when it comes to Mana, as to ensure the transfer is smooth and easy." Her eyes flicked from Julie to Mammon, thoughts churning in her head.

"Also. Is she attracted to this form of mine or something along those lines?" Came the blunt tone. "Or is she merely extremely curious about me as an entity?" The Deity paced around Julie, looking her over.

• Jayn turned away from Maria a moment to bite her lip for a second as Jayn attempted to stop laughing at the sight of Maria and the small teen who was by her side. For a few solid seconds, Jayn couldn't help but hold her sides and take deep breaths as she desperately attempted to keep her laughs down, with her only thoughts being, 'ICAN'TFUCKINGBREATHHOLYCHRISTTHISISGREAT!'

Eventually Jayn managed to calm down enough to stop everything but a large smile being apparent on her face as she turned around and walked towards the heap that was currently Maria, before squatting and shaking her head at the wannabe knight, "Wow, you couldn't even complete ten laps..." Jayn clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth while shaking her head, "Pitiful really, even our cook can go further than ten laps, looks like you're not guild material. It's a shame to, because if you were looking for glory this was the place to come..."

Standing up once again, Jayn once again looked at the girl who she had overlooked the entire time, realizing she had yet to do anything to mess with her yet, and also realizing she would have to fix that right that second. Jayn turned her back to both Celica and Maria and shook her head,
    "I mean really, to think you expected you'd be able to join The Order just because you have a cool looking sword is actually daft...after all, we're talking about the same guild that the legendary Vance is apart of..." And with her arms crossed behind her back and a cheshire like grin on her face, Jayn slowly began to walk away from Maria and Celica...

Lotusy Lotusy TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Maria

The dry desert air, the searing heat, and the scorching rays of the beating sun all seemed to press in from every angle on Maria as she drew her horrible, raspy final breaths - or so the overdramatic swordswoman thought. In reality, her terrible running skills and a slightly warmer than average sun had put her in this awful spot. The end seemed to be drawing near for our heroic knight, but in reality, the clouds had only shifted to the side a little, allowing more of the overbearing ball of fire in the sky to beam down on Maria. So this is where I meet my end, isn't it? This really was more than just a simple running test! Truly, this guild is the stuff of legends... Maria gasped, spasming over in what she felt was an appropriate death throe. Alas, I was too weak to vanquish it. Perhaps I'll conquer this challenge in another life...

Fortunately, (or unfortunately, depending on how much you like hyperbolic swordswomen), Maria's death wasn't about to happen just yet. In a pinch, sometimes you need the help of your own guardian angel.Angels always came in the strangest ways, and in the strangest forms - and in this case, Maria's angel took the form of a fourteen year old girl who probably needed SPF 5000 to even step outside. Quite literally blinded by her angelic savior, a single tear of joy rolled down Maria's cheek. "Do not worry, my lady..." In Maria's eyes, she truly was her princess now. With a pitiful cough, she took the hand currently on her face in her own, suddenly feeling a rush of energy as she did so. "Me? Dying? Nonsense, my lady! Though may I say - you're looking absolutely radiant. Perhaps I am going into the light after all..." Winking at possibly the most awkward time (and in the most awkward position), Maria grasped Celica's hand a bit tighter. "And besides, I still haven't found that brother of yours, yet! What kind of knight would I be if I didn't follow through with my promise?" Pushing herself upright with the most dramatic groan imaginable, the swordswoman let go of Celica's hand, then turned to face the woman who started this all.

If there's one weakness Maria's father told her that her opponents would always have - it was monologuing. There was this one story her father would constantly repeat - Jose's Peculiar Expedition - where in the end, one of the most powerful men in ZA WARDUO the world kept talking until the hero of the story managed to recover and finish him off. Maria felt that same feeling right now - as Jayn circled above her like a vulture, taunting all the while, Maria bided her time, staring back defiantly the whole way through. Finally, just as the fake Isabel turned her back on the knight and her princess, Maria pulled herself up with every strained fiber of her being. "Now hold on there. Good grief." She brushed the sand off her shoulder, just as she thought every badass would. "That's a nice pistol you've got there. Too bad you won't be see it, after I break it." To finish off, Maria tipped down her hat, only letting Jayn see her large, shit-eating grin. "Break your face, that is."* With that, the swordswoman unlimbered the same sword that she built her reputation around. "Isabel, you sly fox! Fight me toe-to-toe! I promise to beat you, on my honor, to prove my worth and to find my lady's dearest brother!"

*Quote shamelessly ripped from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, praise Araki. Loony_Bin Loony_Bin TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Pandora

"Oh, are you okay?" Peeking through the hole, Pandora checked to see how badly the board had hurt Fola, but once she confirmed it wasn't particularly gory, she shrugged and got back to work. "And that's alright." Pandora tried her best to keep up the conversation as she laid down the planks across the still-open hole. "It's not like I know much about other humans - except that every one of them are lying murdering, terrifying creatures who deserve a fiery death by my hands - so it's not like you could tell with witches, either."

When something seemed to cause Fola to stop mid-sentence, Pandora peered back through the hole again. Again, the witch below her wasn't murdered, or kidnapped, or any other of the couple of theories she'd whipped up in those couple of seconds, so she ducked straight back into the ceiling - before Fola suggested witches were her second kink. "What? Hell no!" Indignant and red in the face, Pandora hovered over the hole for the third time, just to hurl a plank at Fola. "Ughhh... it's just one of the quests I picked up. Some witch is terrifying a village or something, that's all." She resumed her work with a huff, before another idea came into her mind. "Say, you wouldn't happen to have any credibility with the witches, would you? Perhaps we could reason with this witch if we have one of her own..." With that, Pandora abruptly ceased covering the ceiling, instead picking up a roll of tape and some rope in a menacing fashion, ready to pounce even without regard for Fola's answer.

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Gurak

Gurak wasn't quite sure how demons were supposed to act, but her certainly didn't think they were this... energetic. Or rather, as Lu bounced in front of him with his notepad, persistent would be the better word. As annoying as it was, however, Lu's (written) words did have some merit. The orc hadn't heard of mana radiation, of course, nor did he know what he did - so perhaps this was "poppycock" after all. However, the implications of this were great as well. The warning sign being wrongly placed implied someone else was at work - someone more devious and probably able to write better than a wyvern.

"Alright, alright little guy, I believe you." The orc tried to nudge Lu away form his face without stiffarming the tiny demon. Not realizing the victory he'd probably given the hellion with this agreement, the orc shouldered his bag of meat and turned to face Lu. "But before we go, I've got a couple of questions to ask. For example - what are we doing now, without our tracker to guide us?" The orc paused, before bringing up another question. "And just so there's no uncertainty here - what exactly are you and your... golem-y friend here? Are you sure you can help us take out a wyvern? You seem a bit small for that - no offense."

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Loony_Bin Loony_Bin LokiPokie LokiPokie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back