The ooc chat

Oh wait I keep forgetting Lenneth x Hayate is the ship...

I always keep thinking it's Poisson x Hayate for some reason XD

yeah, we decided to make the ship canon for this rp (though support level will reset) which iduno... could lead to some fancy shmancy drama? XD iduno

added something to the CS page XP just to reveal something for people's characters :P  (if anyone wants)

short story is we need a Lord character to band our characters together, and someone can be the reincarnated form of Valheim

i shoulda had it up there from the beginning, whoops!

4a30bfb642cdec2f540f655acb1cc578e3d99d62_hq.gif

added something to the CS page XP just to reveal something for people's characters :P  (if anyone wants)

short story is we need a Lord character to band our characters together, and someone can be the reincarnated form of Valheim

i shoulda had it up there from the beginning, whoops!

I've already had my heart set on a snarky thief sadly. 

I shall be the lord/lady's snarky comic relief... or their Niles...

i can't be Niles, hes to handsome...~!

Hmm......well, I could edit my character some to do that. However, if someone else wants to do that, they can definitely feel free. I'm not too good at main characters.

I dont want anyone changing their characters they already have in mind. After all, histories have to make sense XD

A random thief cant suddenly be a Lord. Is what I mean :P

I dont want anyone changing their characters they already have in mind. After all, histories have to make sense XD

A random thief cant suddenly be a Lord. Is what I mean :P

no duh noodle-head. 

regardless, I shall finish him tomorrow. 

The prologue is only going to be a couple more posts long. :)  It leads up into the main plot of the rp. So everyone understands and is on the same page! Hayate(Under) and I aren't trying to un-include anyone. Just trying to get it to the point the rp begins! Thanks guys! <3  

I was just thinking some form of upper class just so the bio isn't so weird? Her parents can just be generals or something for the army, idk

Hi! I was wondering, is there the chance of nobility outside of the Valkirye (hope I spelled that right.)? Like, a high class? 

Wowies, I had a pretty clear vision for Yggdrasil, but it still took me ages to finish her! xP and I didn't even go into the extreme detail I often do. :P

Her history also just flowed out, and wasn't supposed to be anywhere near that long! Haha :P

Also, yeah another charrie xP But I'll probably eventually have like another two or three charries, haha. With several more npcs. (I havent even finished the current Valkyrie line btw.. if anyone wants to make a Valkyrie sibling?)

But for now, I'mma take a break from any charrie crafting, and wait til the rp proper gets started ^^ <3  which means a few more charries accepted haha

Hi! I was wondering, is there the chance of nobility outside of the Valkirye (hope I spelled that right.)? Like, a high class? 

Valk YRIE 

:)

And, yes, of course :D  ^^

my creative juice is not flowing, as such, I shall leave it for now. 

there is a outlander army correct? might change allegiance... if no interesting way to introduce him comes up.

my creative juice is not flowing, as such, I shall leave it for now. 

there is a outlander army correct? might change allegiance... if no interesting way to introduce him comes up.

really? i liked your guy XD

Yes, theres an Outlander army, but theyre not nearly as organized as Valkens is :P

really? i liked your guy XD

Yes, theres an Outlander army, but theyre not nearly as organized as Valkens is :P

the main force of the FE games rarely ever is either. 

He'll be coming soon, maybe after I chill with my buddy for abit I'll get an diea or two to explain his personality and history.

the main force of the FE games rarely ever is either. 

He'll be coming soon, maybe after I chill with my buddy for abit I'll get an diea or two to explain his personality and history.

seems legit ^^ well you can make any charries you can think up, i dont mind

Ah I see. So Spooks is our main candidate? I hope he's up to it.

well nope XP hes not the lord either, hes just a cavalier XP

we have no lord character yet

seems legit ^^ well you can make any charries you can think up, i dont mind

well nope XP hes not the lord either, hes just a cavalier XP

we have no lord character yet

I oddly have a feeling you are thinking I'm giving up on gilbert, just saying he ain't comin' easily right now is all. 

Users who are viewing this thread