The ooc chat

its going to be a complete nightmare to find the images for all those skills you had on your characters I imagine

its most likely not something im gunna do :/: if i make any new classes, i might put images for those skills, but for like.. the old ones i made... yeesh q-q like you said, its a nightmare

i mean i could potentially do it, maybe i have all the skill icons, it would just take quite some time

its most likely not something im gunna do :/: if i make any new classes, i might put images for those skills, but for like.. the old ones i made... yeesh q-q like you said, its a nightmare

i mean i could potentially do it, maybe i have all the skill icons, it would just take quite some time
not worth the time XD

also waiting on people to start posting. might have to start tagging people that the website is back online

Ok, i really am going to try to make a CS soon, but I am going to re use Korvalt from the last rp instead (with some changes of course).

Ok, i really am going to try to make a CS soon, but I am going to re use Korvalt from the last rp instead (with some changes of course).

oh alright :) if thats what you want ^^ cool :D

as for the "dead talk" i severely hope it isnt dead D:

i admit, i have been fairly flaky and busy lately, but i worked hard on this (though a lot of it is sorta.. trashed now, which did sap my muse and hurt more or less) but i dont want the rp to be dead, so who all is still here?

i want the rp to pick back up, any.. ideas how to get it going again?

theunderwolf theunderwolf @The Lord of Sunlight Ammokkx Ammokkx Archdemon Archdemon Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Captain Spooks Captain Spooks T ThatSideCharacter FabulousTrash FabulousTrash
CrackShotTom CrackShotTom JRPG JRPG Ammokkx Ammokkx

oh alright :) if thats what you want ^^ cool :D

as for the "dead talk" i severely hope it isnt dead D:

i admit, i have been fairly flaky and busy lately, but i worked hard on this (though a lot of it is sorta.. trashed now, which did sap my muse and hurt more or less) but i dont want the rp to be dead, so who all is still here?

i want the rp to pick back up, any.. ideas how to get it going again?

theunderwolf theunderwolf @The Lord of Sunlight Ammokkx Ammokkx Archdemon Archdemon Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Captain Spooks Captain Spooks T ThatSideCharacter FabulousTrash FabulousTrash
CrackShotTom CrackShotTom JRPG JRPG Ammokkx Ammokkx
erm some part of me thinks a restart might be in order depending on who is still part of the group. I mean if its only the four of us still here that means we're going to need replacements and I doubt new people wanna play existing characters

We could do a different story, or we could change the role play to a fire emblem forum game with role play elements. I've no idea about the plot currently so I can't offer my opinions on that matter.

Let's not change or restart, please. That's an incredibly stupid idea.

I vote for waiting 'till this project is moved to its proper spot, then either continue as normal or make an interest check to gather more potential players.

Hey I'm still here if anyone cares. I've been a bit busy lately so I haven't been doing as much here as I want to, but I'm still interested.

i do care! and no, no no no, im not changing the plot, im not remaking or rebooting it, nothing like that at all is happening! im keeping it exactly as it is! peeps just need to post <3 :)

Let's not change or restart, please. That's an incredibly stupid idea.

I vote for waiting 'till this project is moved to its proper spot, then either continue as normal or make an interest check to gather more potential players.

what do you mean "moved to its proper spot" though?

ummmm iduno XD i thought i did, but i might notve? i could never really tell what they were telling me :s but i did try, yes, i dont know if they got it or anything

When can I start roleplaying? I would put more information for my character, but there's no plot overview thread.

When can I start roleplaying? I would put more information for my character, but there's no plot overview thread.
omg did i like lose the plot overview in the site update? q-q i didnnt even notice that holy frick! that had a lot of info.. >M< geeeeeez

basically theres a civil war between the impoverished Outlanders and the super wealthy Valken <3 and yes you may post ^^ however im heading to bed rn lol

Users who are viewing this thread