The ooc chat

I put up most of my characters, though I'll probably make a couple others (I have another in mind already lol). I put up some Valken Royalty in the Other charries section. (Anyone want to make a prince/princess of Valken? We can discuss it if you want!)

And I put up some info in the "information and plots" thread ^^

Anyway, hiya peeps :D

large.gif

*Peaks head into the chat*

Oh yah, all of my finals are this week so I'll only be able to work on my CSs on Friday >.>

Hello giggles, how are you? 

I shall be perusing the rest of the threads and topics in but a moment. 

Yushies she is! Theres a reason shes a charrie I intend to rp over another npc family memberer :0 <3 :)

Shes needs a pat on the head and a book to read. 

Well, more books to read anyways. 

Not to much, making my theif and having fun doing it. 

have a feeling a few folks will be going for that. 

I'm just gona be content with what i got, hell his personal skill is silly enough as is. 

Gah... That moment you realize you have no picture for your character.

have a feeling a few folks will be going for that. 

I'm just gona be content with what i got, hell his personal skill is silly enough as is. 

Yeah, I'm wondering if my class will be a little silly too. Or if it'll even fit in the universe...

Gah... That moment you realize you have no picture for your character.

Yeah, I'm wondering if my class will be a little silly too. Or if it'll even fit in the universe...

I'm making a once butler turned outlaw,  personal skill can literally stop folks from attacking him by using his words, mechanically he has a percentage chance, here, it's up to a certain giggling Gm and if I'm on the ball that day. 

I'm making a once butler turned outlaw,  personal skill can literally stop folks from attacking him by using his words, mechanically he has a percentage chance, here, it's up to a certain giggling Gm and if I'm on the ball that day. 

Hm... well... Entirely up to our giggly GM whether or not they'll let that slide. Still, could be worse.

Hm... well... Entirely up to our giggly GM whether or not they'll let that slide. Still, could be worse.

Well, were doing this narratively, having a friendly chat, or simply distracting an enemy for a moment so he can run away, is just part of the fun~! 

Btw I forgot to mention, that theres a tradition in the Outland for Outlanders to be nicknamed a word that describes them as a person. Such as Shy being named "Shy". It can also just be wrong, lol because Shy isnt shy :P

Also, you dont have to follow this pattern if you dont want to XP

Btw I forgot to mention, that theres a tradition in the Outland for Outlanders to be nicknamed a word that describes them as a person. Such as Shy being named "Shy". It can also just be wrong, lol because Shy isnt shy :P

Also, you dont have to follow this pattern if you dont want to XP

Sounds fun, I'll have a WIP up soon. 

Users who are viewing this thread