The ooc chat

alright :D ill take a lookie at it ^^

feel free to speak up on any ideas you have, what I have currently is, he is an ex butler of a rich family, was born poor and had his chance with such work. 

Still playing with the idea right now, trying to make him a charming wise guy. 

Well if hes Valken born, then he wouldn'tve been born poor, but he could still be a butler, for Valken butlers are just rich butlers. :P  But he can still have left that work, and become poor, by essentially joining the Outlands 

Well if hes Valken born, then he wouldn'tve been born poor, but he could still be a butler, for Valken butlers are just rich butlers. :P  But he can still have left that work, and become poor, by essentially joining the Outlands 

Hmm, true, guess he would need a good bit of teaching to be a butler. 

He was a damn good one he'd tell you, what he has left he lives day to day, occasionally using his tutelage in the art of speechcraft and such to make his way. 

Less folk telling him how to live or what to do, just him and the world. 

I mean aside from being born poor as a Valken thats the only thing in the backstory thats inconsistent. :P  I suppose, somehow, if you wanted he could be Outlander born, and somehow ended up as a butler to a Valken family.

I mean aside from being born poor as a Valken thats the only thing in the backstory thats inconsistent. :P  I suppose, somehow, if you wanted he could be Outlander born, and somehow ended up as a butler to a Valken family.

That was the way I was going. 

I'm going with the valken born for now. 

kk ^^ <3  i'll see how his history turns out, the rest of the charrie is fantastic btw lol

thank you, i try tomake my characters fun for me to play.

As such they tend to get colorful, this personal skill will just allow me to wise crack constantly. 

well his personal skill is pretty fun x3

gets attacked by freya. 

"A quick death and I suffer less, a slow one and I see your grace for longer. Tough choice I'd say!" 

Vava

"You sure you want to fight? I got a cookie with your name on it." 

Freyr

"Have you ever swung your sword only for your pony tail to hit you in the face?"

Fynrir

"Oh gods sorry miss- Ah, so you ARE clothed, good."

Hayate

"The lance eh? Handy things aren't they? Ever use one to get fruit off a tree?"

Coin

"Have you ever been flipped to decide on something?"

Lenneth

"Have you ever put that thing on your back and pretended to be a turtle? Silly... but would be fun." 

Egret

"Dear, I'd love to chat but I wouldn't know where to look at you." 

nevermind, but I shall update it as folks pile in.

bleh, me neither XD i asked around haha but only got several hits :< buus

just keep bumping the  interest check.

lots of FE roleplays out there, best yea keep it up so yea catch folks. 

I was debating whether or not to just repaste Kapoore since I've had so little time to play with him, but I decided against it.

Then I saw Hayate and redebated that thought.

Users who are viewing this thread