• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~Player's Lounge~

Hey, if this was for a select few, I could give my spot up for her. I'm not that good of an RPer and I don't think I was on the special list.

By a select few we meant a few friends and then the first few people that joined when we opened it up. You're fine, and we'd love to have you. n___n

Sumirenko Sumirenko

I have about 95% of a response done that I was gonna go ahead and post in a bit here. I'm happy to wait for you though, if that's something you'd like? Cause I know Colette was talking to Kokoro, and I'd love to give you time to respond so you don't feel left behind. n_n

Sumirenko Sumirenko

I have about 95% of a response done that I was gonna go ahead and post in a bit here. I'm happy to wait for you though, if that's something you'd like? Cause I know Colette was talking to Kokoro, and I'd love to give you time to respond so you don't feel left behind. n_n

Oh, you can do so if you like! I'm just getting around to writing mine now xD Basically, I'm writing how Kokoro was taking a liking to Colette because she seemed "nice," and she's probably going to ghost her for a while because of it. I can go either way when it comes to who posts first; It won't take much effort for me to change up that sequence of events. Thanks for telling me, though <3

Oh, you can do so if yo like! I'm just getting around to writing mine now xD Basically, I'm writing how Kokoro was taking a liking to Colette because she seemed "nice," and she's probably going to ghost her for a while because of it. I can go either way when it comes to who posts first; It won't take much effort for me to change up that sequence of events. Thanks for telling me, though <3
Awe, that's so cute~!! I love it! <3 I definitely want you to go first then, so I can quietly squeal to myself whilst I add it to my reply. xD

Awesome-- thank you for your patience, friend~ xD The lil' mask child is now posted and ready!

YOU TWO PLS-- ////

That aside, though, it's nice to hear my writing isn't too rusty after abandoning the keyboard for a while. Thank you~ <3

I, quite literally, had a huge, stupid looking grin on my face when I read your post, that's how friggin' cute it was. I already plan on having Colette gush over Kokoro at some point, so that I may live vicariously through her. Hugging my laptop just isn't the same... xD

Sex tape when? I'm going to try to have Edd have atleast some interaction with Kokoro because I seriously need to get a slice of that cute.

She's definitely cute... until you see what a lil' shit she can be unintentionally-- xD

Mask kiddo is always up for interaction, of course, so feel free to do so anytime while I write up my non-smol characters~ (well, sort of non-smol. They aren't basically kids though so that's counts okay)

hell yes free card

Seriously though, I hope that you know why that's a reference to the Batter's own game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back