• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Only Way To Go Is Up! ~Player's Lounge~

ManyFaces ManyFaces Axcicos Axcicos

Irish_Dragon_76 Irish_Dragon_76 and I had requested that we keep it to a smaller group this time around. We can both get pretty busy with irl stuffs, and didn't want to leave a bunch of people hanging if we weren't able to reply for a day or two. >~< We didn't think that would be fair to others. And honestly, really large RP's can kinda stress me out for similar reasons, cause I'm not a very fast poster in general.

Who can blame you? I used to be on a large-scale roleplay that I quit, actually. Not going to provide a link because it's dogshit. I just hope at some point we get room for a few more friendos so that I can get my boi on the scene.

Who can blame you? I used to be on a large-scale roleplay that I quit, actually. Not going to provide a link because it's dogshit. I just hope at some point we get room for a few more friendos so that I can get my boi on the scene.

That makes sense~! Let's see how it all goes, make sure everyone is alright with an RP that has the potential to be slower paced, etc. And then go from there! n______n

I think 4 extras wouldn't hurt it significantly. It would still be small. My cap would be 20 at most. I really just want another slot so I can get my friend on this shit.

You know what, I'm just gonna tag him. YO @Infantstein112! THIS IS PRETTY GOOD, YA SHOULD JOIN! ithinkitsbetterthenmillennium

I don't think we need 20 people, that's a lot by Rpnation standards.
4 more wouldn't hurt if everyone takes it nice and slow.

I would feel most comfortable holding firm on the current cap that's been set. If, after we've been doing this for a bit and it seems like everything is going smoothly, we might add more people. And y'all have priority.

Maybe around Floor 10 would be a FOOL'S RECUPERATION to give everyone a break and also introduce another 5-6 people.

If I was given the choice, I'd probably want a smaller cast rather than a really large one, too. Maybe 2/4 more would be okay, but I like the fact I can take time on this RP and exercise my rusty writing muscles at my own pace.

Ultimately, though, I'll be fine either way. <3

Maybe around Floor 10 would be a FOOL'S RECUPERATION to give everyone a break and also introduce another 5-6 people.

I'm totally up for reassessing when we get to a point like that! Thank you for the idea. n_____n

I haven't RP'd in forever and part of what made me quit to begin with was feeling pressured/stressed by being in a large group that wanted to move faster than I could. I don't want my first RP back to have the same thing happen. >~<

I'm a little nervous about adding others (especially if they'll be using more than one character). I like the small group feel. It's the GM's decision, of course. The last iteration had about 8 members, and it didn't pan out.

Sorry for going a little off topic, but speaking of other characters... I want to post my last two (there's no way on earth I'd be able to handle four lmao) tonight. They're kind of a duo, so some things in their sheet will be identical. Should I put both sheets in one post with the use of spoilers, or should I post them one by one?

Sorry for going a little off topic, but speaking of other characters... I want to post my last two (there's no way on earth I'd be able to handle four lmao) tonight. They're kind of a duo, so some things in their sheet will be identical. Should I put both sheets in one post with the use of spoilers, or should I post them one by one?

We're pretty chill about that kinda thing, hehe. So whatever makes the most sense to you! Either way is fine. <3 If they're a duo, maybe doing their CS's together would make the most sense?

lemme guess
its the girl and ghost thats in your player icon and also from dont starve

Actually, no-- though I was thinking about it~ xD I ultimately decided not to because Kokoro's already a young-ish sort of character (if not in age then in spirit). Wendy and Abby will have to be used another day. I've picked out a Touhou duo and that's what I'll be using for this.

We're pretty chill about that kinda thing, hehe. So whatever makes the most sense to you! Either way is fine. <3 If they're a duo, maybe doing their CS's together would make the most sense?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking- makes it look a little bit tighter. Thanks, my friend~ <3

atleast i have the name, it'll be a easy r34 search now

also i am the only person here that hasn't succumbed into using a touhou character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back