• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Ongoing Voyages of the U.S.S. Phoenix - Out of Character Chat

How would you like the U.S.S. Phoenix to Look?

• Mid-Class Exploratory Cruiser

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Pathfinder

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Concorde Class

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protector Cruiser

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Heavy Exploration Vessel

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys, just giving you all a quick update on the time slip post. I’m almost done with it, I apologise for it taking so long. I injured my hand and it has made typing more difficult than I expected it to. But I don’t expect it to take me much longer now.

Don’t feel like you have to wait for the timeskip post to post, if you wanna post then go for it. I know that might be obvious, but I don’t want anyone to not post because they’re not allowed or anything.

When I do get the skip post up, it will be a little ambiguously written. This is so I can do my best to avoid assuming the positions and actions of everyone else. So for example I may leave dialogue written so it can be taken as talking to someone who’s in the same place or talking to someone over the comms depending on where the character is. If, however, I do accidentally imply your character does something that they haven’t done, then please just let me know and I’ll edit it asap.

I hope that made some kind of sense.

Okay, I finally got the timeskip post up, my apologies for how long it took. I would also like to apologise for it's overall clumsiness as a post. If anything doesn't quite make sense or needs changing, please feel free to let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back