The one eyed Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex looked down after hearing the part going separate ways " yeah wish it was different, but because of my blood curse I have to be very careful.

Akina smiled at Alex, he had feelings for her, it was cute, Akina thought it was sweet. Akina looked at Julia, she could feel pain, but Akina couldn't tell why, or how she was in pain. She didn't want to speak up, Julia didn't want people knowing, she was hiding her pain well, yet Akina knew it was there. Akina looked down, she wondered what she should do, should she speak up. She wanted to ask Ryder he knows her better maybe he would have an answer for her.

He nodded, "If she comes across Riku, Akina, and Alex again...she won't remember them. And it seems she has fallen for the guy name Alex..." Selia nodded, "She normally has her guard up...anyways we better get inside before someone wonders if we are lost." He nodded, "I guess so." She stopped before walking back inside, "I'm sorry about your heart as well..." He looked at her, "Oh you mean Akina? Well...yeah it's a bit depressing she didn't mention she had a special someone but I'll be fine." 

Julia nodded, "It's okay. I know you can't stay in one place. I don't mind I just go where life takes me I wouldn't mind traveling with you...if I could." She more so whispered the last part.

Akina tilted her head, she heard Julia's last words. Her hearing was very good, she looked up seeing Ryder come back. She stood up before he got back to the table "please excuse me" she walked over to Selia and Ryder  Hey before you go back can I talk to you?"

Ryder blushed as Akina came out of nowhere. "Um...sure what's up?" He asked with a smile. Selia looked up as well, chuckling a bit at Ryder's blushing face. "Sorry if we took long." She said wondering if maybe that was why Akina had come.

Julia's heart aches, "I..." she looked down, she could always ask him to do a blood bond with her. She would remember him then, but blood bonds were tricky sometimes they didn't work right. She had had the problem with Ryder once. Instead of erasing all of her memories, it had erased all of his memories about her. What if that happened with him, of course they had gotten it fixed but... The thought hurt more than the death once again approaching her.

Alex saw the sadness in her and felt very concerned " what's wrong Julia? " he placed his hand on top of her rubbing her hand softly " you can't tell me anything..

Akina shook her head "no Selia you weren't long at all" she looked down, she knew Ryder longed for her even if it was only a little. "Ryder first off I want to say I'm sorry" she shook her head, "I didn't mean to toy with you I promise but I want to help Julia" she looked up "I can feel pain, why is she hurting, why are you two so nervous and concerned? I know something is going on"

Ryder held his hands up, "N-no it's fine I shouldn't have assumed you were single my stupidity on that." When she mentioned Julia he shook his head, "You can't help her and once the new moon comes she won't remember you guys..." he said looking over to Julia sadness in his eyes. Selia bit her lip as tears threantded to fall, "It's part of our fate normally when a phoenix is reborn it's simple and they don't feel pain. But...thanks to me being her twin and also being a water phoenix I don't get reborn and it doubles the effect on Julia. And...and she just smiles and laughs like its nothing even though it tears her body apart bit by bit!!!" She couldn't hold them back as tears spilled down her cheeks.

She bit her lip then opened her mouth and closed it again. Closing her eyes she sighed, "Would...you form a bond with me Alex..." right now she just wanted him to say yes. As days went by she would try it with Riku and Akina if they wanted, but that was only if they wished for her to remember them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akina scratched the back of her head "I'm sorry its really hard to seperate emotions sometimes, I didn't know until I showed up with Riku that" she paused "well" she turned away looking at Selia "that has to be so hard for her I'm sorry" she looked down saddened, which was amplified by her sadness. She didn't know what else to say, she couldn't help and she didn't want to explain herself, she hadn't told anyone but Yuuki what type of demon she really was.

Alex looked at her confused and scratched the back of his head blushing " a bond? What kind of Bond? " his eyes went wide confused but he was a bit happy that in a way he and Julia would be close even when he was so far away

Riku looked at them but his vision began to get a bit blurry. He rubbed his forehead as he stood up " excuse me restroom." He headed to the men's restroom. He managed to keep his composure. But once inside he locked the door behind him as he fell forward like his body felt completely drained like from a extreme battle. He began to sweat his breathing becoming heavy. " what's happening to me.. " he began to hold his chest as a sharp pain hit his chest but like that it was gone. He got up and moved to the sink in the mirror as he then coughed up blood into the sink.." he looked down his eyes went wide as he quickly wiped his mouth. And threw the paper towel in the trash. He started to walk to the door his right hand shaking like this was serious. He unlocked the door

Ryder rubbed Selia's back, "Who has seen the wind, Must follow in the sky, neither I nor you, my dear friend is, the flowers gently ring, the wind is passing through..." he softly sang to Selia. Oddly enough her tears went away and she smiled at him. Her emotions got in check and we're nothing more than a dull ache. "S-sorry Akina..for causing you sadness as well."

She clinched her fists, "S-so I won't forget you..." she felt another burning sensation on her hand and a crack formed along her index finger showing a reddish yellow light through her skin. She flinched slightly from the pain added.

Alex looked at her seeing the light " what...what do you mean forget me? " he looked at her feeling very concerned " If it means you for getting me than let's do it.. I don't want you forgetting about me 

Akina shook her hand sticking out her hands "no no don't worry about me" she smiled "well um should we go back to eat?" she turned back facing the table realizing Riku was no longer there. "Riku?" she said with concern, where could he of gone.

Riku opened the door out of the restroom and headed back towards their table. He would see Akina and walk up to her placing his hand on her shoulder " I'm here just needed to use the restroom " he smiled calmly

She smiled softly, "I'm a way I'm giving you a tattoo!" She joked slightly, she moved her yukata around showing him the black mark of the Phoenix on her leg. "You'll get one and if it works correctly then I won't for get you after the new moon as come. If it doesn't work correctly then you may forget me but that is a rare occasion." She looked down, "The only thing I asked is the few days before the new moon you don't look for me." In her eyes was a sadness but also seriousness.

Selia came back over and heard Julia, "He means that much to you Julia..." she said softly smiling. She was glad her sister had found someone, she wasn't sure she ever would but that was okay she guessed. Ryder walked back and saw the glowing light on Julia's hand, "How's the pain..." he said sitting down again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akina walked back to the table with him, and grabbed her own hand, scratching it exactly where Julia was burning. She took a seat again next to Riku, the table was full of emotions, it was a bit overwhelming. She looked over to Riku "is everything okay?" she could sense something different about him but wasn't quite sure what it was yet. 

Riku looked down slightly. " i will explain when we get home after this " place his hand on top of hers rubbing her hand softly. His left hand was shaking a bit not out of fear just a symptom of his disease

Alex nodded and smiled " i just don't want you to forget me. I'm ready and I promise " he looked at her still concerned for her but he knew if he did this she wouldn't for get him

Julia turned to Ryder for a second, "It's bearable." She then turned back to Alex, "Once we eat I can bond us." She said with a soft smile, she was glad he agreed to go through with it and she hoped it worked properly.

Selia glanced over at Riku and Akina, then she smelled the food, "Ohh yummy!!!!" She hoped food would bring everyone a bit more happiness. Ryder chuckled, "Food is always going to be your weakness isn't it Selia?" She puffed her cheeks at him, "No it's not... that'll be fish!!!" She declared with a fist in the air.

Akina looked down at Riku's hand watching it shake, she wondered if it was the disease Jase warned her about. She frowned and looked up at the others and saw the food arriving, she laughed at Selia at her deceleration to fish. "let's enjoy the food" she put a hand to her head, she had a slight headache, the first day back after her human form always affected her the most, it was hard to control her powers

Riku smiled and nodded as their food came. He looked down at it and smiled happily " smells so good. " he started to eat his food.

Alex nodded looking at Julia and smiled " as he got two blood bags. " he start to drink from the straw and sucked in the blood. It had a bit of a flavor to it to at least make it bareable

Julia's food was set before her and she popped a piece of fish into her mouth, "This is heavenly!!!" She said pretty much forgetting her pain at the moment. Selia nodded, "Isn't fish just the best!!!" She said devouring the three fish that were on her plate. Ryder chuckled as he watched the two of them eat, "Your both Solly you know that right." 

Akina took a deep breathe, everyone was distracted by their food it was easier to mange. She took a bite of her french toast and looked around at the others at the table. She sat their silently eating, she didn't want to ruin everyones' good time

Riku continued to eat once he finished he start cough a bit with a napkin covering his mouth some blood showing a bit it wasn't alot but he looked down knowing it wasn't a good sign.

Alex looked towards Riku smelling his blood but there was a nasty smell to it. It was covered with the sickness he had which made him not crave his blood. " Riku? " 

Riku looked up and smiled weakly " it's ok " he said as he hid the napkin in his hand. His right hand shaking some more like his nerves were out of control. He used his hands and rubbed them to keep them under control

Her laughter died down, "So...she can't heal you..." she stated flatly looking at Riku. Her nose and no doubt Ryder and Julia smelled the blood as well. She finished her meal and closed her eyes, "Julia..." Julia nodded, "It's okay Selia." She said softly knowing where she was going. Selia vanished in a whirlwind of water. She appeared inside a large cave, She cut into her wrist, while singing, "We are the twins and we are bound to endure this life until rebirth is no longer found. The soothing of water, the warmth of fire shall come together but rest assured that we have been sent to heal the wounds and if that's not so then preserve them more. A phoenix tear of fire is warm but one of water is surely cold." Selia sighed as she looked down at the small vial of water looking substance. It wouldn't cure Riku but it would stop his pain if only for a little while. In the midst of Selia's ritual, a cut appeared on Julia's wrist, she cried one tear and the wound healed giving Selia the tear she needed. Ryder sighed watching Selia leave and then Julia do whatever she was doing. All the sudden Selia reappeared beside Riku and Akina holding the vial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back