The one eyed Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riku looked over at her and nodded " yeah just feel like my chest is a bit numb is all. Might of pinched a nerve or something while trainning before I met up with you " he then looked at the others " mmm fish sounds good

Akina  nodded, she thought of what Jason told her wondering if this could be something more. She still have the bike in her pocket, she didn't leave without it, but she had to be sure before doing anything rash. She walked to the restaurant stopping in front "here we are" 

Riku walked with her and smiled calmly " I'm starving " he chuckled a bit ignoring the fact his chest was bothering him ever since they got back from the future timeline. He thought it was just a nerve since the pain would come for a few minutes than leave the rest of the day. 

Julia smiled, "Awesome!!!" She turned to Riku, "If it's just a muscle or something I can fix it so you can focus on eating!" She said with a smile holding out her hand. "A phoenix's fire can heal or destroy, our tears always heal, but it would be rather weird crying on your chest." She blushed slightly. Ryder chuckled at the thought of Julia crying over Riku's chest it was a funny thought but it did worry him that their newest companion wasn't feeling a hundred percent. Selia on the other hand had fish on the brain and was singing something about loving fish and rattling of several kinds that she loved to eat even a few that she sang to be as nasty or yucky yucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riku smiled calmly knowing they were concerned for him, but he thought his body was just exhausted from all the training he did. " it's ok maybe I should just relax from all the training I do " 

Alexander came walking up the road and saw them all he smiled calmly nit expecting to see anyone that he knew close by " hello there 

Julia nodded, "Maybe so." Upon hearing a familiar voice she turned, "Alex!!!!" She ran over almost running him over as she hugged him. "How's it going, it feel like forever!!!" Ryder stood back watching with a bit of shock. "um...hi.." he said waving at the guy he didn't know. Selia turned Looking at Alex, she waved as well with a small smiled.

Akina smiled she knew Riku would say no to healing. He was quite stubborn in that way. She was about to head into the restaurant when Alexander walked up, she never met this man before, but it seems like the girls had. "hello" it was simple and she bowed her head a little. 

Riku looked over seeing Alex and his eyes wide he only met him once and he was very weird to him but since Julia knew him there was no worries there.

Alex eyes went wide caught off guard by Julia's hug. He blushed a deep red " yeah its been awhile " he hugged her back still blushing " i hope you been doing great Julia

Julia smiled looking up at him, "I'm doing great, how are you?" She asked stepping back blushing slightly, "S-sorry got a bit carried away..." she ran a hand through her hair. Ryder looked at the man that Julia ran to who was this man. Why was Julia blush and why was he blushing?!? His mind went wild with the thought of one of the people he considered to be a sister having someone she liked. Selia watched them and smiled, "Shall we go eat now???"

Alex smiled and nodded still blushing a deep red while looking at her " I'm doing good.. just enjoying my travels " he scratched the back of his head not seeing her in awhile made him feel weird but very happy at the same time " so what are you all up to? " he brought down his hood revealing his red hair than his mask but his curse mark got bigger and was like a demonic tattoo on his left side of his neck

Julia frowned slightly seeing the mark she reached up and touched it lightly, "Are you okay???" Concern filled her voice and eyes.

Ryder turned and nodded, "Yup, lead the way Akina." Selia smiled, "Fish fish, lovely fish!!!"

Alex looked at her and looked down slightly " I'm fine just.. one night forgot to feed my scythe almost lost control it will go away in time " he looked back up at her and smiled " i will be okay just looks like a really big tattoo 

Akina looked between them, there was definitely a story there, and history but they can all catch up and discuss over food. She walked to the door of the restaurant and opened the door, signaling to the host they had 6 people. They were led to a corner of the restaurant, it as still early so they were the only people there. 

Riku walked with them to their table and pulled out a chair for Akina and once she sat down would push it forward for her. He then sat down in he chair next to her. and smiled calmly " i can't wait to eat..

Alex would walk with Julia and he didn't know if they served blood but he had a flask full of blood. He made his way and pulled a chair out for Julia so she could sit down and pushed it up when she sat down. He would then sit down next to her and smiled calmly

Ryder watched as Riku pulled the chair for Akina and Alexander did the same for Julia. He shrugged and did the same for Selia before sitting down. "Why thank you my good sir." She said with a smile.

Julia blushed slightly as he pulled her seat back and pushed her in she smiled, "Thank you." She was glad when he sat down beside her. She hadnt seen him in a while, she was glad that the cursed mark would shrink.

Akina smiled, it was nice having someone pull out her chair, she thought it unnecessary but nice all the same. Akina grabbed a menu looking it over, she knew what sounded good so she folded it back up laying it down in front of her. "Alex was it?" she tilted her head hoping she heard the name correctly. "they sell food here too just so you know" she gave a small smile, she hoped saying that wasn't offensive, or wrong, but she could tell he was a vampire. 

Alex smiled then looked at Akina and smiled " oh that's good I don't have to use my flask now I need it to stay full I might need to refill it later when I go hunting

Riku looked at his menu and scratched the back of his head " i think I will go with the fried popcorn shrimp special " he smiled since it sounded so good

Selia turned her eyes to her sister with worry. She never had to worry about the new moon but her sister did. "I'll have the salmon combo..." she said her voice wasn't full of energy anymore so much as sadness. Julia glanced up fr the menu towards Selia, she saw it in her eyes and shook her head to her. "It'll be fine Selia I don't mind." She said with a soft smile. It was already starting actually. She had a small crack on her arm that was hidden by her sleeve.

Ryder sighed, to the others it would just seem like Julia was telling her sister she could order as much as she wanted and Julia didn't mind paying. In reality Julia was telling her she didn't mind suffering until the new moon when her phoenix would be reborn. Normally it wasn't like that, but seems how Selia took over a water form, Julia was hit with the full force of the rebirth. Her physical body would slowly chip away, and as they spoke she was probably already in a small amount of pain.

Alex looked over at Julia a little confused on what they were talking about. He smiled at her as he looked at the menu for blood and scratched the back of his head making a choice even if it wasn't human it was fine.

Riku smiled and stretched a bit popping his back " I'm really enjoying the time of peace. Eating with friends is the best thing ever

Julia smiled, "Yes indeed. It is wonderful!!!" She scanned through the menu and found a seafood combo, with popcorn shrimp, swordfish and some others types of fish. "Well I'm going to get that and there is no way I'm making you pay for my sister and I's order. Sorry but I've got the two of us covered Akina."

Selia never knew who her sister could stay cheerful at this time, she always forced it out of her though. Maybe she was hoping that her sister and their brother wouldn't worry. Ryder had been with them for a long time and him being dragon he really did feel like their brother. Ryder glanced at Selia who was silent still, he sighed. Standing up he ruffled Selia's hair, "Come with me real quick Selia..." She didn't know what he was wanting but nodded following him outside to the back of the restaurant. "What's up..." 

Last edited by a moderator:
Akina smiled watching them all over, but she could feel Selias pain. Even if no one else noticed, she hadn't told any of her new friends what type of demon she actually was, not even Riku. She watched Selia leave with Riku, she wanted to say something but felt out of place to do so. The waiter soon came getting their orders 

(( It's Ryder that went with Selia lol ))

Riku smiled as he looked over at Akina " is there something on your mind love? He asked her placing his hand on top of hers rubbing the top of her hand softly and then intertwined his fingers with hers 

((omg haha I knew that idk what I was thinking... Lol)) 

Akina looked over at Riku and looked down at their hands smiling "no its nothing" she looked back at Julia and Alex. "So how do you two know each other?" 

Riku nodded and smiled calmly then looked up at Julia and Alex " yeah how did yall both meet?

Alex eyes went wide and looked at both Riku and Akina. " i met her at a Tavern during my travels she helped me not give In to my cravings. Some woman tried to get me to drink her blood but Julia managed to get me out of there " he blushe

Julia smiled, "Yeah and then we went our separate ways." She stopped herself from wincing as she felt the searing pain go across her chest. She kept her smile on though. 

Ryder sighed, "You and I both know how Julia is through this time she will smile until she no longer can... So we need to smiled back and be happy for her sake." Selia sighed, "Yeah I know but I hate it that she has to suffer because i took the water form and so the rebirth isn't normal like it should. Having to die each new moon kills me to watch...and I feel back for those who she doesn't remember. She only remembers us because we have the bond." She said holding up her hand and looking at the mark on her.

IMG_20170116_170918.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back