The one eyed Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shikoku turned back to Val "I can see many worlds, though not just time. I have traveled to many of worlds but where you come from in a land of mystery even to me." she tilted her head "tell me is there a lack of magicks if the world you know? I tend to stay away from such lands" she tilted her head taking into consideration everything she saw.

Riku looked at them both " so many world's even world's without magic was strange to him " he looked towards Akina and smiled calmly at her " well either way we can help him 

Valentine hesitated as he thought his answer over, then replied to Shikoku with a bit of enthusiasm in his voice "I Do believe you are correct. Most lands seem to be inhabited only by humans, with any supernaturals hiding away. I'm not even too familiar with my own world very well" he chuckled as he mentioned the last part "This was my first time traveling the ocean, and This is where I ended up. Don't get me wrong, there Are people like you there, but they are Very rare indeed. I am curious, how Many worlds Are there?"

Shikoku nodded she thought it was a world with barely any magicks, she stayed away from those worlds. "what do yo mean you don't even know much of your world?" she tilted her head as she asked the question. She looked down thinking "there are an infinite amount of worlds, and between each is a bridge, some easier to cross than others" she looked at Riku "how exactly do you plan to help?" it came off as a bit rude, but she had a point without her they couldn't imagine to go to another world or realm  

Riku looked down a bit " I'm saying we keep him away from Jason, Scar, Ilyeria, and Michael is all.. unless there's a way we can get him back, but if he's in our world there must be a real reason why he's here too 

Valentine smiled a bit and questioned "Jason and those others, are they the Villains of this story? Er, If this was a story, I like to imagine that my life takes place within the pages of a book" he explained briefly "But fate is a very unpredictable mistress, as I have learned time and time again" A dreamy look entered his eyes "Avalon is my home. It is a place of Wonder and Utopian Bliss. It is isolated in the ocean, as all who live there never Want to leave, and those who Find it never leave either" He brought himself back to reality as he glanced down at Shikoku, finding it difficult to not talk to her as he would with a child "I hope that answers your Question"

Julia passed out from the pain of what was happening to her. Here it wasn't as bad but it still hurt a lot and with everything that had just happened she was stressed.

Selia listened to him describe Avalon, "Sounds like home..." She said with a smile, her thoughts drifted back to her home. She missed it but it was no longer the wonderful place it had been.

Ryder sighed he could read Selia's thoughts, "Home is were you make it Selia, always remember that." He said with a slight chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread