The one eyed Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riku looked over at them as he looked at Selia when she came back " what is that? " he asked looking at the vial. Then back at Akina 

Alex looked at Riku " will that cure him? " he asked looking at Riku " that sickness is very deadly " he spoke out not realizing that it was a bit blunt and he looked down.

Riku looked down hearing his words " why can't death just leave me alone " he sighed 

Selia and Julia looked at each other, "This is probably about the closest thing to a cure. If it's an incurable disease by any medicine that's out today then this is about the only thing you have left. It may cure you or it may extend your life and block the pain again for a few good years." Julia nodding smiling, "Selia and I figured we were able to do this when Ryder was killed once. While a Phoenix's tears and fire can heal it can't revive a dead person. Somehow though when Selia and I combined ours and one of use says the words. We are able to make a very potent power of healing." Ryder blushed slightly, "Yeah...I owe these two a lot." He said rubbing the back of his head. His eyes however became serious, "A water phoenix in itself is a rarity, even so they still can heal it just takes a lot out of them. Anyways if your looking for a prolonged life, and also seems how none of us want you to die. That little clear vial is your best option unless you know of a cure. And then that's little vial is your best ticket to it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akina put her hand on Riku's shoulder "Riku I have the cure for you" she reached into her pocket pulling out the vial Future Riku and Jason gave her. "here, when we went to the other timeline Jason and Riku gave me this. Jason said you might need it one day" she smiled. She was happy everyone else wanted to help, but she knew this was the only way. She was putting a lot of faith into it, but she couldn't see a reason for them to lie to her about it.

Selia sighed, "Well that's good, hopefully not a trick. If it is there is this and it is not." Julia nodded, "Alex...will you come with me." 

Ryder sighed, it was somewhat a relief that they had the cure or at least he hoped they did. If they did then it meant they had one hell of a curing potion set aside.

Riku smiled happily " thanks everyone. " he looked at the vial future Jason and Riku gave Akina. He looked at it and smiled happier that the cure for what ever he had was in his hands. He twisted the top and drank it. He felt a slight burning sensation in his chest and then a sharp pain that quickly went away his energy returning and the color returning. He held his chest applying pressure " this... this is different... it's laced with Jason's energy.. future Jason saved future Riku's life..

Alex nodded and slid out his chair glad to see Riku was being cured. He then stood next to Julia

Akina watched Riku take the vial and drink it, it concerned her Jason's energy was inside him, would something change. She shook her head those thoughts had to leave for now. "Riku when we see Jason next you must thank him" 

Riku smiled as the pain subsided " yeah I definitely will " he said rubbing his chest the pressure he felt gone like it never existed anymore.

Alex looked over at Riku " his hear beat is normal and his blood it's smells good and don't take that the wrong way " he chuckled " looks like he got cured " he smiled calmly

Selia relaxed as Riku had the cure, "Well I guess this means one special elixir off to the side." She said with a smile. She wished it would help Julia but it wasn't a something curable. She watched her sister and Alex leave. Money was sat on the table for their food.

Julia led Alex outside, "We have to go to a certain place do you mind??" She asked resting a hand on his arm.

Ryder sighed and relaxed in his seat, "Well now that, that is all done with what do we do now??" He asked curious as to what they did for fun.

Riku held Akina's hand and softly rubbed his thumb along hers " well I'm done for anything.. " he smiled looking at Akina 

Alex nodded looking at Julia and smiled " I'm ready when you are Julia" he said ready and willing to do anything so she wouldn't forget him

Akina finished her food and let Riku hold her hand, she was nervous she knew the upcoming fight was approaching and was scared for it to happen. She didn't want to see her sister again, and she could only imagine she would be there. Akina looked up, if the fight wasn't today she might as well relax. She put on a weak fake smile, it was the most she could muster. 

Riku could feel something was bothering Akina and he placed his hand on her cheek softly " is everything okay " he spoke through to her in her mind which no one else could hear them speak 

Julia smiled taking his hand and fire circled them before they vanished. They reappeared in a castle type place. There were red and blue gems increseted in the walls. They slowly began to glow as she walked passed them. She was heading towards a bowl looking thing that had the gems circling the outside of it and was on a stand. As she walked her right eye turned blue and had water outlining it.

Selia closed her eyes and opened then again, fire outlined her left eye. "Be careful sister This always takes a lot out of you..." she thought to Julia. She looked through her sisters eyes at the place they once called home. She smiled softly before turning to look at Ryder who had placed a hand on her shoulder. "You know you two could always make that place your home again." He said knowing she was looking through her sisters eyes. 

Akina nodded and smiled weakly at Riku, him touching her hand made her feel even more emotional. "I'm okay" she turned back looking at Selia and Ryder. Sheh noticed Selia's eye change, she wondered what is was but decided not to ask, it seemed personal.

Riku looked at her and smiled " ok.." he then looked over at Ryder and Selia " well once Alex and Julia return what's next? 

Alex followed Julia his eyes were wide never seeing anything like this before. He smiled looking at Julia " Julia.. even if we're doing this i can't stay around for long.. " he looked down but I will come back once I feed the blood scythe.. it will be another day until it gets hungry again

She didn't like the thought but knew it had to be done. "Okay..." she walked up to the bowl, "Let this be known that I, Julia Lin Kazuma, wish to form a phoenix blood bond with Alexander!" A fire appeared in the bowl burning bright orange and red colors. She cut her hand with her nail it was a small searing pain before she turned to Alex. She pulled him next to her and did the same, their blood fell into the bowl and the fire exploded to life. Both the cuts were already healed, she turned to him, "Do you accept the offer of this bond? We will forever be connected until death has taken one of us." She said looking into his eyes.

Selia laughed softly, "That place was lost long ago Ryder, you know as well as I do." Ryder sighed, "Maybe so...but...well I don't know ..."

Alex looked over at her and smiled " yes I accept this blood bond " he then looked at the bowl of fire waiting for the next phase of the bond. " he was a bit happy she was going to remember him but wish he could be around longer hell all the time

Julia smiled, "Then with this I hereby complete the bond with the phoenix marking." The fire in the bowl swirled in the air and the jewels glowed brightly. Julia grabbed Alex's hand and pressed their palms together, the fire in the bowl vanished and somewhere on his body appeared the Phoenix looking tattoo. She smiled, "All done...." she whispered.

Selia felt her sisters tiredness and glanced over at Riku and Akina, "It's done now, she will remember him." Ryder smiled, "That's good how is she?" She closed her eyes, "From the feel of it she is barely keeping herself standing..."

Alex hugged her deeply and smiled " good.. I'm glad " he looked at her as he felt a slight burn on his left upper arm close to his shoulder. " it's on my arm " he smiled as he stared into her eyes

She smiled, "Yeah Selia and I haven't figured oit why the tattoo seems to have a mind of its own. Mine is on my upper leg, Selia's is under her arm at the wrist, and Ryder's is on his shoulder." She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned up a bit to kiss him softly.

Selia blushed deeply as she was still seeing through Julia's eyes. She closed them cutting the connection, a bit of jealousy filled her. It made her heart hurt, but she clenched her fist and shook her head. Ryder was rather worried about both of them, but he stayed silent for the time being.

Alex blushed a deep red feeling her kiss him. His heart raced as he placed his hands on her waist. He softly kissed her back on the lips and then looked down " i need to get rid of my curse.. " sadness filled his eyes. He couldn't have her with the curse still effecting him and he had a child he would die and the curse would move to them

"If the elixir we made lifted curses I'd give it to you but it just saves people from diseases or having been hurt." She sighed pulling back, "You can go feed your scythe now I imagine it's getting pretty impatient." She said with a small laugh, she felt her body wanting to collapse as well and she didn't want him seeing that.

Alex shook his head " i don't have to leave until tomorrow.  It's been so long that I really wanna stay near you so I can come back as soon as possible 

That hadn't been what she expected, she smiled faintly. "I...I'm sorry..." she dropped straight down for the ground, unable to keep herself awake any longer. Two cracks appeared across her back, they were the largest ones so far.

Alex eyes went wide catching her " Julia!? " he held her in his arms he was really scared and worried about her " are you okay? " he looked down placing his hand on her cheek seeing more light coming from her back. " what's happening to you? 

Julia was unconscious in his arms. She had used up all her strength in that bonding to make sure either was perfect. Selia appeared before Julia and Alex, "She is dying once again..." she said sadness filling her voice. "Ryder thinks this happens every new moon, but it only actually happens every second new moon and this is the second one. The first one she just becomes weak, the second her body slowly breaks down until the night of the new moon when she finally explodes and is reborn." She said explain the full deal to him, "Thats why she asked you not to follow her when she leaves, it can be dangerous for others." She walked over and water circled Julia before sinking into her body. Julia's eyes slowly fluttered open as her sister gave her a small energy boost. "H-hey..." she whispered blinking a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread