The one eyed Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akina held her chest, she felt the longing Selia wanted, and so when she disappeared so did the feeling. Akina looked between Ryder and Riku. "well I guess it's only us now." she looked back at Ryder "did you have any ideas what to do next?" 

Julia was unconscious in his arms. She had used up all her strength in that bonding to make sure either was perfect. Selia appeared before Julia and Alex, "She is dying once again..." she said sadness filling her voice. "Ryder thinks this happens every new moon, but it only actually happens every second new moon and this is the second one. The first one she just becomes weak, the second her body slowly breaks down until the night of the new moon when she finally explodes and is reborn." She said explain the full deal to him, "Thats why she asked you not to follow her when she leaves, it can be dangerous for others." She walked over and water circled Julia before sinking into her body. Julia's eyes slowly fluttered open as her sister gave her a small energy boost. "H-hey..." she whispered blinking a few times.

Ryder shrugged, "Well it's early in the morning foods out of the way. So I'd say maybe a nice walk or possibly a little bit of training."

Riku looked at Akina and then back at Ryder " i don't mind a bit of training " he smiled then he looked back at Akina " you want to train love? 

Alex smiled seeing that Selia helped Julia " hey.. are you okay Julia? " he asked her as he held her tightly close to him. He placed his hand on her cheek softly

She nodded, "One hell of a headache but I'll be good." She smiled softly at him, "Thanks Selia..." Selia nodded, "No problem." She vanished once more next to Ryder hearing training, "That sounds fun." Ryder glanced over to Selia, "She okayish now."  She said looking at Akina and Riku.

Alex pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately on the lips " I'm glad your okay Julia.. " he kept her in his arms still wishing he could of helped more

Akina shook her head, of course Riku wanted to train, he always wanted to train. She smiled "yeah that sounds like a good idea." 

Riku eyes then shot open " wait I got a better idea " he smiled " have you three gone to a fair. There's one nearby it has games, rides and other fun stuff

She smiled, "I'll be okay..." she said resting a hand on his cheek. She leaned into him and kissed him passionately. 

Selia looked at them, "A fair, I've never been?" Ryder smiled, "I haven't been to a Fair in forever."

Alex smiled and blushed deeply looking at her while he kissed her back passionately " do you want to go back to the others or stay here? As long that I'm with you Julia I'm happy

Riku smiled " than let's go to the Fair.. I mean I don't mind training just want to relax and have fun I still think what ever had infected me the cure is just repairing the damages so I should just relax a bit " he then looked down " also I think I reached my limit " he sighed I train and I only feel like I'm not making improvements 

Last edited by a moderator:
She kissed him back deeply. "Okay for now I don't know what they are doing...I just need to relax..." She sighed, "Sorry that this happens, but then again I'm fine with it...I never tend to get to know people."

"Sounds fun." Selia said wondering if Alex and Julia would come back or not. Ryder smiled, "Your going to act like a kid won't you." She laughed, "Well maybe but I've never been to one before so would you blame me?" She asked him winking.

Alex smiled calmly and then would sit behind her so she could lean on him better for suppert. Her intertwined his fingers with hers with his right hand and smiled " well we will relax and stay here " he kept her close to him really didn't want it to end

Riku chuckled " oh your going to have alot of fun." He smiled looking at them both " i take it Alex and Julia aren't joining us? 

She leaned into him, "I'm glad my sister invited me to that tavern..." she said closing her eyes, she smiled, "Don't ask me why but even then when that woman came up I wanted to shred her for even threatening you."

Selia shook her head, "Doing a bond like this takes a lot out of the one doing the bond and no doubt she put more force into it to make sure it didn't go wrong." Ryder nodded, "They may join us later though I mean there is always the chance to have fun the whole day." He said with a chuckle.

Alex smiled " I'm glad you decided to come to that Tavern if you didn't than I .. " he looked down " i don't want to even think of what would happened " he lowered his head on to hers and held her closer to him tightly " i love you Julia..

Riku nodded " well knowing what is wrong with Alex and the fact he can't stay around anyone for long let's let them relax and spend as much time together " he smiled calmly and then he took Akina's hand and looked at her " i can teleport us there well outside of it so we don't freak out any humans 

Last edited by a moderator:
Akina smiled looking between them, it had be awhile since she enjoyed a fair. She knew all about them though, she was closer to humans than anything else. She was a bit nervous, being around so many people the day after turning back it always made her feel different. Akina didn't like showing that anything was wrong, or her concerns so she smiled like always and looked between her friends, she really thought she wanted to go to the fair, her friends thought it was a good idea also. "I think the fair is a lovely idea"

Riku smiled while looking at Ryder and Selia a bit of excitement filled his eyes knowing the fair would be alot more fun. " once ready place your hand on my shoulders and I will teleport us there

(( ohhhh I got an idea. Here )) 

@RacingBloodWolf

She smiled, "I love you too." She said leaning into him and kissing him. She wished right now she wouldnt be getting ready to die again but it was okay she now had someone and he would remember her. He was all she needed, even if her sister or Ryder forgot her it would hurt but she would live.

Ryder chuckled and nodded, "That's fine any way to get us to the fun is better. He threw an arm over Selia's shoulder, "Ready to go?!?" He said with a cheeky smile. Selia smiled, "Hell ye..." her words fell short as a black shadowy figure appeared out of nowhere and a blade was sticking through her chest. "Die demon!!!!" "S-selia!!!!" Anger exploded through him, his body changed and a huge dragon was in his places. His mouth snatched up the man and there was a crunching noise as the man's neck broke. He shook his head with the now dead man in his mouth before throwing him. He quickly shifted back and ran over to Selia. Selia looked up at Ryder, "T-take...it out." he shook his head, "if I do that you'll bleed out..." she laughed but stopped cringing, "I will heal he didn't hit my heart..."

She was enjoying her time when pain shot through her chest, she jerked backwards. "S-SELIA!!!" She grabbed Alex's arm and they vanished from her home and landed next to Akina. She saw her sister and ran towards her, "What happened?!?!"

Akina looked at the shadow figure, then watched as Ryder changed and ate him. She rushed to Selia "I can help I know how to heal" she gave a weak smile looking down at the wound, she grabbed the sword "brace yourself OK?" 

Alex appeared and when he smelled th blood he covered his nose his eyes turning red " cure her quick her blood it's calling to me " he started breathe heavily

Riku got in front of Alex ready to hold him off just incase he lost to his hunger " stay in control Alex

@RacingBloodWolf @Scarlet_MCRP

Selia coughed but nodded, "Go for it..." Julia bit her lip as she held Selia, when the blade got pulled out she would lose a lot of blood. Her body would slowly heal though, it then dawned on Julia that Selia was already weakened. "Thank you Akina..." 

Ryder turned storming towards the dead body, he looked down, "So they are back...." he growled his fists clenched at his side.

Akina pulled out the blade, and although Selia was healing herself, Akina put her hands over her, they were glowing. She was healing her as well, she was a great healer, and she needed her to be healed, she couldn't lose a friend she just made. She looked back toward Ryder "who was that guy? who are 'they?'"

Riku looked back at them " it seems it was a Demon hunter of some sort " he scratched the back of his head as  closed his eye sensing for them knowing if it was a Demon hunter they could try to hurt Akina

Alex looked around and he walked up to Julia and placed his hand on her shoulder softly " who ever sent that man I will find out who and their blood will be eaten by my sycthe

Both Julia and Selia stayed silent, Ryder sighed, "No... they aren't demon hunters. They jst call these two demons because they were Bron part dragon instead of full phoenix..." he scratched the back of his head, "Those people are the reason Julia and Selia don't have an actual home anymore..."

Riku looked down and nodded " well looks like something we will need to take care of next " he sighed a bit

Alex looked down and walked up towards Julia and kissed her on the lips " do they have a location where they come from maybe I can take care of them when I leave 

Akina dropped her hands she was done healing her. She looked up at Selia feeling her pain. "I'm sorry, I know what it's like to not have a home" she gave a weak smile and stood up turning back to face Ryder and Riku. 

Ryder sighed, "We will deal with them as they come...." "We should have gotten them all Damnit!!!" She slammed a fist into the ground. Julia rose next to Alex, "No...er well we don't know like Selia said, we thought they were all dead..." she rested her head against his shoulder. "When do you have to go??" She asked looking up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread