• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Old Days are Never Forgotten (Unfinished)

MrM

Master of the Realm
This is a work in progress. If 7 people are interested then I should expand the story and fully complete it. I have real hopes of this role play getting accomplished as I have an interesting plot to establish. Please excuse my grammar, since language art is not my strongest area.

Roles to be filled or role play would be cancel

-Main character (me)

-Second main character (Female)

-6 roles to be decided upon between the role players.

Theme: Historical, fantasy, and mythological.

-Ancient Chinese, and ancient middle east/Persia.

-Mythological, filled with mythology. Gods, creatures, etc

------------------------------------------------------

The scrolls tell nothing of the ancient days yet remind us heavily of the war and the past suffering. A reminder of a heavy burden filled with suffering and hatred. A time filled with memories of suffering that only bring pain and yet cease to be forgotten. The scrolls foretell of the war and the “Rebirth” of the world but do little to remind us of the past, of the days before the war. The scrolls have exceled in hiding us in a fog of ignorance, a fog of hatred for one another, but yet a fog of peace that we must adhere by. The “Rebirth era” has furthered pushed us into this fog of unreal peace, of tension, a fog soon to be broken by corruption, hatred, greed, and revenge.

As foretold by The Scrolls of Shingua:

“The time of pain, suffering, disunity, corruption, and sins are gone with a new era full of peace, prosperity, friendship, and kindness and love soon to replace it. The gods have granted us, mortals, a second opportunity to redeem our souls from eternal suffering. To redeem our children from our sins. To redeem the world from the wickedness inflected upon us, mortals. From ashes, and dust, wealth, peace and miracles should rise and replace the remains of the old corrupted world. This new era shall see the rise of wealth, and riches along with a long era of peace and friendship. The gods wont forsaken us if we are to fail them, should now we rebuild our lands and into a prosperous kingdom. But yet…..the future seems dark…..only time would tell if the gods are to punish us.”

I am not going to do it since the lack of interest. Try my other rp- Copycat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back