• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Offering |||OOC

Where should we start?

• In the chariot going TO the auction

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Being lead into the auction itself

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU sorry! Was already asleep by then. Think Pika and I might be the only ones that are significantly ahead (time-wise) than everyone?

CZ's asleep.

My Haneul is already at the castle in one of the rooms waiting for the auction (as I have no clue where the auction is being held). He's my Korean vamp.

Aside from yourself, CZ, me, and kurishi...nobody has replied.

Ace says they will reply sometime after orientation. Pichu says they'll try to reply after their school is done today.

Humans are in the carriage on their way to the auction. Vampires are waiting for the humans to arrive at the location of the castle.

Oh you mean time zones? Probably. I'm in EST time zone.

RI.a RI.a

Oh you mean time zones? Probably. I'm in EST time zone.

RI.a RI.a
Yes. Haha I'm in GMT. As far as I know there isn't a requirement for players to reply within a certain amount of time? Unless this is mentioned somewhere and I'm just blind.

Wow, you are up really early hahaha also I love your Korean vamp. Since he's a count, Nych and Haneul could have already met once or twice? Nych would be pretty interested in him. As with all the beauts in the RP xD

Currently at work. So I'll reply for both Nycholas and Maya after I get back.

No but it's been 2 days since everyone was notified and I'm somewhat impatient, especially after seeing the original one died at 5 pages. That and I'm bored at the moment as well...the past couple days have been slow RP wise for me and I'm only in one real active RP which is the one I control and revived from the dead.

Sounds good. Hopefully by then, my human will be approved. Though I feel like posting him now as I already let Spirit know I was making him for CZ.

Anyway...yeah I've been up since 10AM yesterday morning EST and it's now 6:03 AM. I'm just waiting for Spirit to come on to approve my human (CZ's partner) so I can reply with him.

As for Haneul knowing your Nych or meeting once or twice....I suppose that is possible with him working to rise up in the ranks even though he's only been a vampire for four years. RI.a RI.a

God my vampire is the youngest one in existence. Everyone else is old.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Maybe you can do a 1X1 RP? There are plenty of people who seem to be seeking them, and you can always pitch an interest check yourself as well! That way, you may grow less bored? Maybe?
That’s what I did, at least, here.

By the way, to everyone who saw-- my apologies if my reply in the IC sounded a bit weird. I was typing on my phone, and I didn’t really know what was going on even in the chariot very well, so I just kind of took a “safe” route.

I live in Chicago IL and I have work. I'll pop in my post at 5:40pm ish (maybe sooner) and be available for the rest of the day.

I’m still trying to figure out who everyone is lmao

Once I’m done reading through I’ll peibably try to get a post up

Sorry for being so late- I was getting stuck on a IC BBC code honestly and trying to figure out her past. ( My FC creates my character more so than I do so I was trying to see what picture of her fit the personality I described. I have to alter her personality and finish up her past )

doneanddusted doneanddusted I've read everyone's or a majority of everyone's form. Luckily my character is more-so a background character *pianist* until her human comes or if someone talks to her so *whoop*

No but it's been 2 days since everyone was notified and I'm somewhat impatient, especially after seeing the original one died at 5 pages. That and I'm bored at the moment as well...the past couple days have been slow RP wise for me and I'm only in one real active RP which is the one I control and revived from the dead.

Sounds good. Hopefully by then, my human will be approved. Though I feel like posting him now as I already let Spirit know I was making him for CZ.

Anyway...yeah I've been up since 10AM yesterday morning EST and it's now 6:03 AM. I'm just waiting for Spirit to come on to approve my human (CZ's partner) so I can reply with him.

As for Haneul knowing your Nych or meeting once or twice....I suppose that is possible with him working to rise up in the ranks even though he's only been a vampire for four years. RI.a RI.a

God my vampire is the youngest one in existence. Everyone else is old.
Ah fair enough.

And yes, Nych was the youngest before Haneul haha. I feel like they wouldn't agree on some things but they'd both be a good ally for each other. You know what I mean?
By the way, to everyone who saw-- my apologies if my reply in the IC sounded a bit weird. I was typing on my phone, and I didn’t really know what was going on even in the
I'm in the same boat. Which is why I didn't know what to do with Maya yesterday. From your post, does that mean he's in the chariot with a few other humans?

OH OH OH if anyone is unhappy/uncomfortable by what erma knows please tell me! I'm reading through the characters and figuring out what erma would figure out and what erma wouldn't, and I want to make sure what yall want hidden stays hidden.

OH OH OH if anyone is unhappy/uncomfortable by what erma knows please tell me! I'm reading through the characters and figuring out what erma would figure out and what erma wouldn't, and I want to make sure what yall want hidden stays hidden.
I would prefer it if she didn't know what happened to Nych's mother. But there's no stopping her from snooping around to see what she can find through gossips and rumours. Though Nych definitely won't like it. But hey. Dramaaa xD

I’ve been so busy! Sorry guys, will look at new characters then replies but if Scorpio said SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV that your character seems cool then you’re accepted.

Will get replies up for my characters soon, hopefully. Thank y’all for being patient

I don't have luck with RP'ing. Anything I join dies shortly after or people aren't interested in my likes. Been let down too many times to actively seek people out or make RPs, thus only joining a few select few.

I have something to request. My human is going to be shackled in his post. Kindly do not remove his shackles...they're supposed to be on until the auction has finished. Then again, his English is also limited which contributes to his backstory in a way in that he doesn't understand what's going on.

I have something to request. My human is going to be shackled in his post. Kindly do not remove his shackles...they're supposed to be on until the auction has finished. Then again, his English is also limited which contributes to his backstory in a way in that he doesn't understand what's going on.
You tempt Norta

You can help him up off the floor since he can't get up and into a seat. Right now he's just kind of laying there as the guards of the human duke who traded him for the duke's own child from where he was just shoved into the carriage some time ago.

I'll respond if I am tagged but we'll be waiting a while as everyone is busy apparently. All well...I have a new story idea in mind anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back