• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Offering |||OOC

Where should we start?

• In the chariot going TO the auction

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Being lead into the auction itself

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Attention: Please do not wake up or try to bring my human character back to consciousness. I've talked it out with CZ and my prince is supposed to remain unconsciousness, even after they get to the palace...and left pretty much in the carriage since we have something planned there.

Also, thanks to Wake Wake and Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 for replying.

We just got a few more who need to do their introductions.

Check page 4 post #100 for info on who all still needs to post introductions! We have our three vamps and 2 humans now.

I know, I know!! but like, I'm waiting for Heavenchi Heavenchi first since our characters are a secret couple and I want to bounce off that, so I swear I will just waiting on that "^w^

Announcement:

It appears that posts have gradually led up humans arriving at the palace.

This leaves SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful and snailsnoo snailsnoo to make their starting posts.

So maybe everyone notice that aside from those that already have done so (I believe pretty much Norta).

In this case...vampires should be heading to the room where the auction will take place on the first floor.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion doneanddusted doneanddusted SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Wake Wake snailsnoo snailsnoo Cosmos Cosmos RI.a RI.a Heavenchi Heavenchi Arcanimus Arcanimus K kurishiri SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Spirit will be gone for tonight and tomorrow so I will be in charge of the RP though I will be absent from like 10:30 AM to 3:30 to 4PM EST as I have a personal horse development thing tomorrow.

So...once the carriage arrives...humans will be checked off by CZ's vampire princess and led to the auction hall where they should encounter the 100 or so vampires and be led up...on stage I presume. CZ will then realize my human is missing so please leave him in the carriage. I don't care if you knock him to the floor as everyone gets out.

Auction may not take place for 2 days...I will ask how Spirit wishes to proceed if possible.​

Okay Mia! Great.

Also, if you have not gotten a notif, Ace is quitting the RP and so CZ will be making a male human for your vampire though this will likely take place tomorrow as CZ will not be on tonight.

Wake Wake he’s got guts

Tfw I meant her to be cold, calculating and angry, but I have made her loud and angry again.

Last edited:
SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV If your friend replies today, I will look it over in the evening and approve it.

Also, your Norta seems to really be disgusted with nobility. I'm sure there's a reason behind that will be revealed in the RP?

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Thanks for responding and I like your post.

This leaves snailsnoo snailsnoo as the remaining person to reply to the RP.

Also, remember this is the Victorian era everyone. People are going to be afraid of dying of poison (I learned that yesterday) most likely-well probably humans, the vampires probably wouldn't worry about that much. From what I am finding online by doing a quick google search, you were lucky to survive past infancy which was a challenge in and of itself..the average life expectancy was 45-50 years for upper class and urban poor/laborers was 25-30 on average. I am guessing slaves/servants lived even less but someone more aware of Victorian time period can probably better inform. But then I am finding other things that say the average life expectancy of a man was under 25 years and people used to work up to 16 hours daily with children working in factories as young as 3 years of age before the turn of the century. Account for however many children died in infancy or early childhood and maternal deaths where the mother and/or child died in childbirth...

The Office for National Statistics examined life expectancy figures dating back to 1841, when Victoria had been queen for just four years. They found that a newborn boy was expected to live for just 40 years and a girl 42 years. Source-http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3228085/How-live-TWICE-long-Victorians-growing-life-expectancy-means-pensions-run-out.html

I guess it doesn't really matter on what I have typed above given this is fantasy. I am just finding it somewhat interesting to read about.

On a side note...Mia's character appears to be the youngest in terms of age but Haneul appears to be the youngest in terms of how long he's been a vampire. So I was right in that he is the youngest vampire here (going by how long Haneul's been a vampire). Second side note...Haneul is going to be generally weaker in terms of the other vampires as this is somewhat based off Vampire Diaries in some aspects so basically this if anyone is interested....
Their physical abilities such as strength, speed, agility, durability, healing and senses all grow stronger with age and experience
. He'll have his human speed/stamina from his life as a soldier and the six months he spent training under a mentor assassin. But his senses, speed stamina/endurance, durability will be weaker than the other (old) vampires. In other words, Haneul will be on par with humans in terms of the above abilities and his low-light vision/night vision will still be weak as well. For Haneul at least and possibly with Jatayu as well, I am keeping or trying to keep things realistic.

Ah fair enough.

And yes, Nych was the youngest before Haneul haha. I feel like they wouldn't agree on some things but they'd both be a good ally for each other. You know what I mean?

Not sure I responded to this or not, but we shall see though yes, it is likely they won't agree on certain things...I can see the treatment of humans being different just based on what I have seen of Nych so far. As for being good allies, it is possible and I think I know what you mean. Like in fights maybe and against some practices the royal family issues? I think...I could be wrong...sorry, dog woke me up at like 2AM and I haven't been able to sleep well so that's why I'm up and my brain's somewhat slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back