• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Offering |||IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

Haneul listened to the boy speak about briefly about Japan and then apologize not being fluent in Korean. Waving his hand in a dismissive manner, he was just happy to be able to talk to someone, even if their language was somewhat broken and he certainly had no interest in talking to the girl or he would snap her neck, given he was still angry at her. "Japan is rather beautiful...not like here," he said in disgust. The mention of what he did for a job, using the past tense caused him to shake his head. "Your Korean is fine," he replied in his native tongue. "Nobody else here bothers to speak it, if they speak a foreign language it's Latin though that's usually among the human men and the religious." Switching over to English for the benefit of both slaves, Haneul smiled, his fangs and rather sharp teeth showing. "Besides being a count which entitles me to land and property as you both may be aware, I am also an assassin and mercenary. Jobs that thankfully keep me as far away from these vampires as possible except for today." Haneul was bitter about this topic so he turned the conversation away from it. "You both will be unshackled when we reach home. Failure to do as you are told will result in punishment." His eyes lingered on the girl as he spoke. "I have no interest in any romantic involvement with either of you, much less being forced to marry one of you. Unfortunately I have no say in the matter. Now, is there anything either of you wish to ask? It's going to be a long ride so unless you both plan on sleeping for the rest of the evening and the next two days, I'd suggest conversation." K kurishiri ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
Beautiful? Ayumu thought to himself. "Well, I'd sure like to see the 'beautiful' part of Japan sometime, because I have only heard of such parts in books." He smiled wryly at his comment.

Haneul then switched to his native language. Fortunately, Ayumu could understand it, which was proof of Ayumu's Korean not being as "rusty" as he may have initially thought. Plus, getting praise from a native speaker is quite something, dare he say. "I mean, who would bother learn another language when everybody can just speak English here? Plus, Korean has its. . .difficulties. Like particles." Ayumu shrugs. "Which are practically non-existent in English, and combine that with just a whole other alphabet, and voila, nobody wants to learn it."

Ayumu was grateful Haneul answered his question about his job, but he could tell it wasn't the best subject to touch on, so Ayumu didn't push any further, instead listening to what he had to say about. . .rules? Stuff like they would be punished if they disobeyed. . .and that he had no intention of getting romantically involved. Really now? Because I am pretty sure I can name a few people I've met on the top of my head who said something similar and some time later came back to me with a lover in their arms. Ayumu just nodded though. Haneul seemed irritated enough with Alma, so Ayumu would hate to let his own thoughts make him more irritated than he already is.

It didn't really take a genius to know that bad things could happen if Haneul got pushed too far.
coded by: y o u n g j a e
mentioning: ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion | interacting: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Particles in Korean are what you get if a bunch of people were to get together and say, “Hmm… Japanese particles are just too easy to understand. How do we make it harder to yet again confound those silly foreigners.” Then one of them will go, “I got it! Let’s change the particle depending on what comes before it!” Then the rest will go, “Oooh, that’s good.”

That’s basically how Korean works. The 「が」 particle in Japanese is either “가” or “이” depending on what it is attached to. The 「は」 particle is “은” or “는”, 「を」 is either “을” or “를”, and 「で」 is “로” or “으로”. Japanese students can now proceed to laugh at fellow students who chose to learn Korean instead.

(Source: Which is harder? Japanese or Korean?)

Erma, sensing with her spidey senses that the auction had finished, made her way to where the slaves were held. She scanned the room, and immediately spotted her human. Even chained, he looked like fECKING hUNK. I jest. Erma was not the type to find physical attributes attractive, though she did admit that the man seemed decent. Wasn’t he some kind of human noble? That might explain it. She did whatever needed to be done to own the guy and got the man unlocked.

“Hello,” she said to the man. “My name is Erma. There is an after-auction party, do you fancy attending?”

Erma widened her eyes.

“Oh! I forgot!” She exclaimed. “Would you like to copulate, little human? The notion of tasting a half human’s blood intrigues me.”

Last edited:
Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

Haneul was quiet at Ayumu's question concerning the speaking of other languages. "It shows class," spoke Haneul after a few minutes of mulling it over in his head. "One thing these pathetic vampires lack is class, sophistication and civilization. They lurk within the darkness, hiding from anything that makes one human, thinking of only who to exploit and drain to fulfill their own immortal need to survive, never bothering to understand the bigger picture or that the world passes them by as they remain dormant and stifled of their own choosing. Then again...it seems all the vampires here were born vampires...yes these creatures can have relations and breed," he said in disgust. "That probably contributes to their lack of mannerisms and uncivilized nature. Besides...with none of these fools knowing any language other than English...one can curse them out and they won't know what is being said about them," he said with a malicious smile coming to his face before he swung his legs up onto the seat he was seated upon and stretched out, staring up the ceiling. "What are your names and ages? I only know one of you is a male and the other is female...the auctioneer didn't see fit to tell any of us where you are from or anything about you. You refer to me as Master or Count, unless I tell you otherwise...age wise I'm thirty-three though died at twenty-nine. I'll look 29 forever, no matter how long I live. Can't say for those other vampires...they'll likely grow old and wrinkly...highly unattractive since they were born that way." The bitterness whenever he spoke of vampires, his bored nature when he conversed otherwise, showed that he did not get along with or respect the vampire race which he had a feeling, at least the woman, would be puzzled about. K kurishiri ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

After the auction had come to an end, Manuello stood and paid the auctioneer his ten and penny before walking himself over to the room where the humans were held. He let out another wheezy cough into the palm of his glove before opening the door for himself and letting it shut behind him. Slowly, he walked past the other humans chained up and stopped in front of Norta, the one he had bid stingily on. "Seems they put a little more restraint on you. Good." He summoned a guard over to undo her restraints and let them fall to the tiles on the floor. "Follow me, one funny move, girl, and your stupidity will put your entire species on a very thin tightrope." He moved past Norta and started in the direction of the exit.
[Mentioned: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV ]

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
Ayumu quietly listened to what Haneul had to say. He couldn't help but feel a little confused. Despite being a vampire himself, he didn't seem very fond of his own race. The way he spoke, it seemed like he was turned rather than an inborn vampire. If that were the case, it would make a lot more sense. Although Ayumu knew he shouldn't, he couldn't help but let out a little chuckle at Haneul's comment of being able to swear and nobody would know because it's in a language they don't know. "Well, I will admit at first, I wasn't fond of learning another language at first, especially since it wouldn't have much use for me. It takes a lot of dedication. I couldn't speak Korean this well without at least a decade's worth of practicing. And well, I'll probably never get as smooth as a native speaker like you, as you have already heard."

Since Haneul talked about his occupation to satisfy Ayumu's curiosity despite him not seeming very fond of that topic, Ayumu figured to return the favor as well in his little introduction. "And. . .my name is Ayumu. Age twenty. I do art as a hobby, but I. . ." He trailed off, his expression wavering a little (but still noticeable) before finishing his sentence. ". . .used to be an actor in kabuki before this."
interacting: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

Art could encompass many things, however Haneul had a sense that the boy...Ayumu he had to remember, was speaking of painting, drawing, sculpting, ceramics and pottery though not necessarily in that order. "You will get rules and your duties when you arrive and will be given rooms when we arrive within my area of the castle. Your room," he turned his head sideways as he spoke to Ayumu, "will need to be prepared as I was not going into this intending to buy two slaves...however when opportunity knocks...." the count's voice trailed off as he closed his eyes, outside came the howling of wolves within the forest on either side of the road, causing the horses to tense up within their harnesses. The driver leaned down and patted one, whispering words of comfort to the animals and they became more manageable. "Then you and I have something in common within the arts...as for your former occupation...it is the theater, regardless of its name and theater is something I enjoy." K kurishiri Mentioned: ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:
As Erma walked through the door, Alexandre greeted her with a small, kind smile. He gingerly took her hand in his, bowing deeply and brushing his lips faintly against the back of her hand as a polite, cordial gesture.
"It's an honor and pleasure to meet you, Mademoiselle. My name is Alexandre-Cyril L'Angloise"
At the blunt mention of copulation, Alexandre's eyes widened slightly in surprised, the salacious comment--from such an innocent looking girl no less-- had him taken aback momentarily.
"Deepest apologies, but I'm Christian, you understand. I couldn't bear having a child out of wedlock." He spoke, then let out a slight, ever so faintly provocative smirk, "However, Mon Cherie, you'll come to know I'm far from "little." If you wish to move our relationship along at such a rapid pace, perhaps it would be best to skip that whole affair and retreat to your chateau to... get to know each other a little better?"
doneanddusted doneanddusted

Lizbeth was cleaned and dressed up once more to her owner's desires. It was demeaning. She was just a doll in their presence. Nothing more than something to dress up and play with. She was scrubbed down once more and dried before they dressed her. This time they put her in simple floor length dress that had buttons all down the front. It was a nice forest green color that matched her eyes. The cut of the dress showed off her arms and neck fully, displaying her gnarly scars as well. She wasn't ashamed of them in the slightest. She had earned them, but why show them if they were to make her beautiful? All the others had been flawlessly skinned and smooth all over. And then they braided the sides of her head and tied it at the back of her head. It was the best they said they could do for someone with so much hair. It was a lot better than she ever did with it.
When they were done she was told to wait. So she did. She kept her shoulders back and her head held high. He would not catch her weak, not even a moment. The man finally came in and he was a good bit taller than her. That didn't matter, many of her previous attackers had been taller than her as well. She did not miss gaze sweeping up and down her body. The corner of her mouth twitched in a scowl. "Lizbeth Abrams. The finest warrior in my town. One of the only with a vampire death to my name." She didn't know if she wanted to scare him or make him return her, but she felt the need to say those words. She kept her tone even and strong, as if she were addressing a large crowd.
RI.a RI.a

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
Ayumu looked down, nodding subtly in understanding. "Okay, thanks." He knew. He was meant to be bought by "Marvel", but. . .apparently, something Ayumu wasn't interested in knowing had happened to her. Ayumu didn't know what would happen to him if he wasn't claimed, so the least he could do was do as Haneul said. What he said next surprised Ayumu. He enjoyed the theater? I don't think I enjoyed the experience. It's fully possible he's not aware of what goes on behind the scenes in what I did. "That's. . .nice. I guess?" His voice lowered to a mutter as he finished his remark. "I just wish I got a more. . .variety of roles in that decade."

Scarlet had not given much care to the girls stumbles as she was tugged, though the shaky breath given as she discerned her own features was not missed, her crimson eyes watching every movement within the split second, scanning each move in and out of the woman's chest, focusing on everything right down to what seemed almost like her heartbeat itself. The answer to her question caught her off guard a little, raising an eyebrow curiously, "Sleep?…." she muttered, her crossed arms tensing a little before relaxing. "Oh, of course your- species does such a thing at this time does it not? I'm to this day confused as to why you'd sleep during prime hunting hours, you'd think for such omnivorous creatures they'd take advantage of when the most animals are active- then again I suppose your eyesight in such darkness would not benefit~ Oh well, the sleeping schedule is simply something we must fix for yourself…." her words trailed as she noticed the girls distraction, the smile on her the curly red haired human causing her to tense ever more as though at a discomfort or uncomfortable, a slight blush caressing her cheeks on the pale ashen white surface.

Staring to into the moon beams light her eyes softened, hands releasing their grip on each bicep and letting on another fall gently to her sides, a sigh escaping her slightly pursed lips she grabbed the girls arm one again, "You want food do you not?" she muttered, tugging her towards the room she'd been designated, inside she remembered at least some portions of human type food she'd gathered from a more recent hunt, it was edible albeit survivalist in type of berry and dried meats but of course not for herself, no instead its purpose was to be animal bait. But for now she supposed it would do as human food, "I don't wanna hear any damn complaints on the taste of it though." she stubbornly muttered under her breath.

Erma's sla- husband introduced himself as Alexandre-Cyril L'Angloise, which screamed French. He mentioned he was a Christian, which didn't surprise Erma either. Was premarital sex a sin to these children? Well, Alexandre said it was. Though was he not technically her husband now? The man, who appeared to take Erma's question more- no, he was justified. Though Erma genuinely just wanted to produce a half vampire child, nothing more. The man charmed Erma, though, especially with the kiss on the hand. Erma did not feel like explaining herself any further than she already had.

"Ah, you must be a Frenchman." Erma laughed. "I do not remember any French, unfortunately. I suppose I would not be able to eat any of the food served at the party, so yes. Let's go home. Follow me, I have stocked one of the houses for you."

As she walked out, assuming Alexandre was following her, she started chatting away in her usual childish manner.

"Do you mind if I call you Alex, by the way?" she inquired. "Oh, I hope you don't mind but you're going to have to share the house with another human. He's Italian, though his English has improved very much since the time I first bought him. It's a bit of noble-class way of acting, but I like to have him as an accessory of sorts. Would you like to have an actual wedding? With engagement and such? Well, my parents are not around so I suppose the engagement would be a bit one sided. And I suppose having a big wedding would bring attention to you, and that might make you a target to vampires. Though the last time that became a problem, I took care of it pretty quickly..."

At this point, she was just rambling. And the rambling continued into the prepared vehicle.

"Oh, but whatever you want, my dear! I treat most of my humans fairly well, if I do say so myself. I have some rules, though, that I would like you to follow. Just for the wellbeing of all. Oh, but do you have any questions?"

Wake Wake

Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

Listening to the boy's muttering under his breath, Haneul ignored it, however did perk up slightly at the boy wishing he had a variety of roles during such a decade. "A decade ago I was as human as you both are and serving within the army of my homeland. Didn't have much time for visiting the theater or other Arts during those years. Tell me Ayumu...do you wish to have children of your own?" Such a thing was of course impossible with those female vampires that had been matched with human females of course, it went against the biology of man and woman, in that children could not be produced by those of the same gender, but if Ayumu desired his own children...Haneul could easily arrange it with one of his humans or even the newborn submissive vampire female living at his home. Of course he might have to sew the girl's mouth shut to prevent her from biting the boy if such a union were to occur but that was not a problem.

Haneul sat up though as he heard knocking on the front of the carriage that the humans may or may not be able to hear as the carriage slowed. "I would not attempt to leave the carriage. There aren't just wolves out there as I'm sure you've heard but also vampires are awake now...then there's the possibility of injury if you jump out to the ground...or caught under the carriage and run over." His gaze leveled on both humans before standing and opening the carriage door, hefting himself up onto the top of the carriage and shutting the door behind him. Standing, he walked across the roof of the carriage and then dropped into the seat beside his driver. "What is it?"

In answer the driver pointed ahead and Haneul followed the driver's finger. "Fools." Bandits...wild vampires at that were standing in the middle of the road, trying to stop anyone from moving forward. "Keep the carriage moving." Haneul rose from his seat, even as the driver nodded and forced the horses to quicken their pace along the road as the count jumped onto the back of the two horses and balancing himself on their backs, sent his knife into one of the vampires' necks. A scream issued from the vampire and they turned to see the horses and carriage coming fast upon them, the horses' red feathered plumes upon their heads streaming back in the wind that rushed over them.

K kurishiri ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Sienna Woodlyn
image_560703171353134346906.jpg

Sienna glanced over to the pretty Vampire as she too looked to the moonlight. At least she doesn't seem cruel. Though I never thought I'd be engaged to a female. She thought as she was tugged along again. Sleeping during the day wasn't something I had thought about.. I guess it's an obvious change though.. She watched the female leading her down the hall as she let her thoughts wonder. "Um, my name is Sienna by the way. And I'm sure anything you have will be fine." She said softly as she curiously glanced around the hall they were in.

Cosmos Cosmos

Portraits-of-Redhead-Women1-900x677.jpg

Nycholas Drayton

Nycholas wasn't the least bit fazed by Lizbeth's introduction, though slightly amused by it. He took slow steps, circling her as he talked, a hand in the pocket of his trousers. "I apologise you had to go through that, Lizbeth." His eyes taking note of every scar she had on her exposed skin. Some faded and some not. The girl must have trained hard. He didn't see the scars as something to be ashamed of, no matter what blemish the girl had on her skin she has proved thus far that she was pure in her heart. He kept his hands to himself for the time being, the duke didn't need her to be more wary than she is. Lizbeth introducing herself the way she did proved it. Nycholas had the same guard up, checking her hands were empty, her dress tight fitting so that she had no where to hide whatever mundane weapon she thought to be useful.

He was by her side now, closing the distance between them with every step he took as he continued "That's an interesting way for an ice breaker, love. I am Nycholas Drayton. You may call me by name. I am the youngest to be named duke in the vampire kingdom." He was in front of her now, a full grin on his lips. He slowly reached a hand down to hold her smaller one and brought it up, just mere inches from his lips. The scent of blood was.. different. But he didn't dislike it. With his eyes still locked with her emerald eyes, "Your next greatest achievement is marrying me." He said before gently pressing his lips to her knuckles, not breaking eye contact. As he finally dropped her hand back down, he gave her wink, "It's my pleasure."

Nycholas left his last sentence open to see how she would respond. It's his first time being so close to a live human, he wouldn't put it to waste. And this was an opportunity to see what he would be dealing with for the next few years... or more accurately her lifetime.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
contains scroll!

Alexandre followed Erma, keeping pace with her as they navigated through the castle. Listening to his soon to be wife speak, he became pleased to find this girl seemed to be unusually trusting and agreeable, at least compared to what he'd observed from the rest of vampirekind.
He let her speak, listening intently as she spoke, save for when she referred to him as Alex.
"If you wouldn't mind, please call me Alexandre or perhaps Cyril." He said, "I'm used to a household of several people, back in France I've never lived alone. I doubt I'd find any quarrel with your man." He said, glancing at Erma with a gentle smile. Alexandre stepped into the carriage, taking a seat at the bench across from her.
"On the subject of marriage, for me as well, even if the opportunity should arise in which I could contact my parents, I doubt anything would come of it. I'm sure a dowry from such low-standing nobility as my family would mean nothing to a lady of your stature anyway." Alexandre spoke, folding his hands in his lap. "It's the privilege of the woman to choose to choose the date of the engagement." He said, pausing for a moment and tucking a lock of hair behind his ear. "I don't know if it's different in your culture, but the engagement period is commonly used for socialization."
Stopping himself, he looked at Erma, putting on a bashful smile.
"Pardon my brashness, I've spoken too much. I haven't learned my place. I don't have any questions."
doneanddusted doneanddusted baaaby boy

Alexandre's way of speaking pleased Erma very much. Perhaps he'd even teach Luca Napolitano some class. Erma's husband-to-be spoke, and Erma listened: dowry was pointless, Erma would choose the engagement date, human engagements were social things. He paused, then apologized for speaking too much.

"You are perfectly fine," Erma laughed. "Just be careful around the other vampires and some of my... bigger slaves. It has been quite a bit since I have last married, you see. I have forgotten much. I believe vampire marriages are similar to human ones, however we like to flaunt our engagements and weddings more. We flaunt everything we have, really."

The wind blew. The wolves howled. Erma knew bandits were bound to come at some point. Still, the old vampire sat back in a relaxed position, a pleasant smile on her pale face. If they really posed a problem, she'd just kill them all.

"Well, on to rules," Erma said. "For your own safety, you will need me to accompany you when you step out the house. I will not stop you if you try to go out during daytime, though one would be foolish to do so. You may mess with the other humans in any way you want, as long as they can be fixed in the end. I allow religious practices, though no holy water, of course. I hardly understand how the holy water works though; I doubt we vampires are really... demonic. Try to be nice, please. I do not like dealing with squabbles. Uh.... is there anything else? Oh well, if you break a rule you will know."

She didn't give Alexandre a single moment to breath before moving on.

"Can you cook, or would you like me to cook for you?" Erma asked. "Though I must admit, I am not the best at making food, and it will certainly not be as tasty as whatever you ate back home. Is there anything you like to eat in particular?"

A small pause.

"Why are you here?" Erma cocked her head. "Surely you could have gotten out of this arranged marriage with the limited influence you had."

Wake Wake daddy

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
Ayumu quietly listened to Haneul, recalling his times as a human when he was in the army. He does seem to have that air about him. Ayumu looked down, but quickly looked back up when he heard Haneul's question: "Do you wish to have children of your own?"

At this question, Ayumu sputtered. Fortunately, he wasn't drinking water. If he was, it probably would have oh-so-ungracefully come out through his nose. "Ch. . .ch-ch-children. . .!? N-No-- I may have some feminine looks, but I don't know the first thing about raising children!" Averting his eyes, he wondered what could have given that idea to Haneul. Was it because of what Ayumu muttered? That he wanted more of a variety of roles? Or was it just because of this marrying ordeal? If the latter was the case, he wasn't interested.

In fact, at this point, the idea of being a slave sounded more appealing to him than being a full-fledged parent.

"I've never cooked before, but if it's needed, I can clean and butcher a beast," replied Alexandre, "But you don't have to worry about me, I'm not particularly picky. Anyway, it'll be a pleasure to enjoy a meal cooked by you" He said with a slightly
He leaned back a little, taking a breath, considering briefly what direction to spin the story.
"France... France is a different place from here. Although we've lost a lot of land over the years, it's still sovereign from vampire rule, however at the cost of leaving our economy as a shadow of what it formerly was. In modern days, there isn't a massive difference between the upper and lower classes, mainly material wealth left over from the golden years. The primary income is from taxation, which, from the broke, doesn't amount to much." He sighed softly and and slightly sadly, "In the winters, even we went without food at times." Alexandre shook his head, then met Erma's eyes, "At least that was part of it, otherwise, if you'd pardon my saying, I'm not a man without ambition." He said, putting a hand against his chest and bringing back his slight smile, "If I hadn't left, I'd remain naught more than a count until the day I die. Furthermore, my father, despite being an ailing old man, continues to cling to his title and refuses to pass the household to me. Naturally, when the opportunity arises to further myself, I'd do anything in my power to take it."
doneanddusted doneanddusted my son,,,

Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

Haneul had heard the comment from Ayumu, regarding the boy's answer to his question and smirked to himself as he heard the stammering on the word children. But he let it go as he clambered onto the roof of the carriage and went to deal with the bandits on the road. Jumping onto the front pair of horses, he stood there and snatched his knife back from the vampire's neck as the team bolted past and through them, the vampires scattering upon realizing just who they were attempting to rob. Of course a couple were either too dim witted or slow to get out of the way and they were trampled under the horses and then ran over by the carriage, it helped that the team just barreled through the group to scatter them as well. Haneul licked the blood from his knife and used a handkerchief to dry it before remaining outside over the next two days to deal with any foolish bandits, only going into his carriage when the sun rose.

The next two days were spent in general silence, Haneul generally leaving the humans to their own devices, not bothering to feed from them or mar their skin. On day three, as night was turning into dawn, the carriage finally arrived at Haneul's lands, passing through fields, hills and forest. Haneul, whom had been reading his book, closed it as the carriage pulled to a stop outside the castle, Haneul allowing the curtains on the windows to be drawn back for the end of the journey. Footsteps could be heard rushing towards the carriage and it soon opened to reveal a boy, no more than seven years of age, standing there. Haneul grabbed his book, rose and exited the carriage. The hallboy, for that was the youngster's title, was confused about his master having two humans instead of what many had assumed would be one though knew better than to speak about it in Haneul's presence. The child held out his hand for the two humans to exit the carriage, the sky itself awash in a pallet of colors as night continued to fade.

"Elizabeth!" Haneul snapped as he spotted a young girl, a couple years younger than the boy who was lugging a bucket of water from the river on the estate to the castle. The child turned and hurried over to Haneul, the vampire surveying her as she stopped in front of him, accidently splashing water onto the simple dress she wore. "I have recently purchased two humans from that farce of what is meant to be an engagement and soon to be marriage. Prepare a room in my wing for the boy and then ensure the girl's room is prepared. Afterwards, you may resume your normal duties." The girl dipped her head and hurried back to the castle, Haneul soon following for he'd no desire to be caught in the sun again in the span of three days.

The castle itself was set amidst forest with large manicured grounds standing around it, the driveway circular with a short drive extending to to the stables and carriage house attached to it where the Head Groom and stable boys lived. Forest stretched all around the area and they had passed through a small village on their way here, about a mile from the castle. It had taken Haneul a lot of time and money to build this castle, but the lands had been given to him by Damon to get him to join vampire society upon first meeting the prince and royal family while training as an assassin. The castle itself was made of gray stones on the outside though the floors were also of stone except for the ballroom and the wing in which Haneul lived within. As if remembering something, he paused in his steps and turned back towards the carriage. "You both will follow me inside where I will explain your duties and this...arrangement. Afterwards, you will be shown to your rooms where you may rest or wander the castle and grounds if you desire...under the watchful eyes of my faithful," he said. K kurishiri ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:
Erma listened to Alexandre explain himself. She made note of the mention of ambition, though didn't do much about it. How lucky would it be if the prince decided he wanted to buy him? The old vampire chuckled at the thought of such.

"Well, perhaps I will give you your own property," Erma mused. "Get some rest, okay? The ride is long, and you must be exhausted. I will watch over the carriage. You know, bandits and all."

The red haired one jumped on to the top of the carriage and sat herself down on it.

"Tell me if you're hungry, okay?" She called out. "I think I've got some human food somewhere in my bag."

And so the carriage ride continued for a day or two. The sun rose, and Erma slept like a rock. The sun fell and Erma watched for bandits. As for the human, she had confidence that the man could entertain himself while she slept. Sooner or later, he'd adjust to the sleep cycle of vampires. All humans adjusted eventually. The carriage rolled through a path surrounded by well-groomed hedges, stopping at the front entrance of Erma's manor. A young man with a ponytail and a totally sick pringles man mustache rushed up to the carriage.

"Luca!" Erma exclaimed, jumping off of the carriage. "Sorry about the long leave, the prince wanted me to buy a husband."

She opened the door to reveal her (hopefully well) husband to be.

"Alexandre, meet Luca," Erma said to the man. "He's a young human, like you." She paused a bit. "You know, when I said you had to share the house with another human, I lied. Or rather, forgotten that you'd end up in this house. You'll actually have to share the house with a few other humans and maybe a vampire or two. Do not worry, though, the vampires know not to hurt any of my humans." She walked into the mansion, assuming the others would follow. "You know, this is one of my newer homes. Initially I didn't want to purchase such an expensive home, but then I decided it might be better to have a safer place for my humans."

Upon walking into the mansion, one was greeted with a grand hall. And by a cat. A very, very large cat. The furry thing let out a deep, loud meow. Erma giggled and stroked the beast before turning back to Alexandre.

"The cat's named Pony," Erma said. "I do hope you're not allergic to cats, we have quite a bit of those around the place. Luca, I told you to prepare a room for our new member. Did you do it?"

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ayyyy we gon crash your party eventually you good with that?
Wake Wake suck my benis

Scarlet gave little but a small mutter under her breath at the girls words, something about needy humans before the girl spoke her name and she slowed a little, though still far faster than anyone would enjoy at a walking pace it at least seemed she'd toned down as for discussion on the short way there, "I am aware of what your name is, that doesn't mean I'll use it. Please be aware unlike some of the others I am not here through volunteer, my family owes a great deal to the royal bloodline that they failed to repay, it is my duty to serve them-…. no matter how undermining that task may be." she continued, the latter more of a mumbled phrase.

As they arrived at a wooden small double door she paused her steps, "Here." she muttered, pushing the door open abruptly revealing a rather messy room, though not saying it the light pink tinge on her face and awkward expression showed clearly that the grumpy immortal felt at least a little shame at the state of the room at current times. Walking inside she let out a sigh as she scrambled through an old wooden sack like bag and pulled out some sealed dried meats and various small fruits, placing them on the one clear spot in the whole room, a small table- though clear purely by the looks of the girl having thrown everything off into a corner earlier, in fact the whole room looked rather 'attacked' put simply, it was soemthing the female clearly wasn't going to discuss given the glare in her crimson eyes and crossed arms, a matter she'd rather leave completely untouched, small fangs poking over her lip a little as she gave a snarling grimace, as though flaking disinterest despite the observation look at the curious being.

Sienna Woodlyn
image_560703171353134346906.jpg

Sienna frowned lightly at the vampire's retort to her introduction. Asking her name probably isn't a good idea then.. Calling her 'Vampire' seems rude though.. I could call her Madam or Mistress.. She sighed as they came to a stop outside a door. So this is where I will be staying. She thought as she looked around the room. It was rather messy at the moment, looking like everything had been tossed around and rummaged through. Seeing the look on the Vampire's face, Sienna decided not to mention and just moved to the table where some food had been placed for her. "Thank you.." She said quietly, still unsure what to call the woman. She popped a fruit into her mouth, chewing slowly as she opened one of the meats.

She glanced up at the vampire as she ate and then back at the table. Shaking her head lightly she swallowed the food and looked back up. "Will I be staying here with you? Do you have any duties I'll be expected to perform? Is there a schedule I must stick to? What should I call you?" She rambled off a few questions she had been curious about. Taking a quick breath when she was done, she bit her lip and waited for the response.

Cosmos Cosmos

Portraits-of-Redhead-Women1-900x677.jpg

Scarlet let out a small huff at the girl as she sat down beginning to eat at the food, sighing a moment later as she looked up and away until receiving the questions, raising a brow slowly she uncrossed her legs and sat down on the bed with a bored expression, "This is simply a temporary arrangement, housing for me changes- often." she started, continuing trying to decide how to word the questions carefully, "As for duties pretty much stay outta' my way and clean up the place a little…. though, don't touch anything that looks- suspicious." she continued, rubbing her temples realising both sentences had ended with an odd pause, yeesh, she really wasn't built for lighthearted conversation. "as for schedule most likely just changing your strange sleep pattern." she continued, of course to them staying awake in the day was rather odd natured, "My name…. Is Scarlet. Simply call me that." she finished with a small shrug.

OceanBunny OceanBunny

[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
5McwWS5.jpg
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Lexi stepped from her room. The daylight had been removed from her specific room long ago. She wanted to make her human feel at home and so today she would be taking him to his room. Right now she had just put him in A room but upon consulting a boy slave which her handmaid has brought to her she saw that he was in needing of some more traditional things. She filled the room to the brim with everything she could imagine he wanted.

The bed was a four poster-bed with Indian style curtians. She got tapistries with elephants and lakeside pictures swen into them. She was quite pleased with the place and hoped he would be to. The boy helped her pick out some traditional things for him to wear also giving him his own traditional clothes so that way once she brought the boy to him he would understand that was what he was for. She approached the door to his room and knocked on it three times

Interacting: RI.a RI.a
Located: outside the room
Mentioned: none
code by AgWordSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back