• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Offering |||IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
300px-H_H_Gaekwar_of_Baroda.jpg

Mentions: None
Interactions: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
[class=notes] //the image for your character replace url with your own. also after bg=- change the hashtag with an HTML colour of your choice //[/class]
The taste of metallic iron and plasma was still evident on Jatayu's tongue, the prince having been left alone for the past two days where he spent his time drifting in and out of consciousness. In that time, the female he thought he had heard gibberish from before-well what he thought of as gibberish-had left him alone for which the young raja was grateful. In those two days, when he wasn't slipping in and out of consciousness, Jatayu had been pacing the room like one of the caged tigers his father kept. In those two days, Jatayu had not come any closer to understanding the girl that was left in his room with him, he did however, manage to get it across to her that if she wanted to sleep, it was to be on the floor. Jatayu was breathing easier for which he was glad though drank down a lot of water, after having the girl taste it first to be sure he wasn't being poisoned, to get rid of the taste on his tongue. He turned, stopping his pacing, as he heard a knock on the door. The crimson plasma that had been given to him, what he knew of as blood, seemed to have sped up his healing of his broken and bruised ribs as well as the side effects of whatever had been done to him to get him sick so he couldn't leave with his parents. Staring at the door, he mentally counted the knocks...ek...do...teen...so there were three knocks on the door of someone bidding entrance. The only person that came to mind was the figure from before, that woman who had told him to drink her blood in not so many words. Jatayu looked to the girl in the room with him and motioned her to open the door as he turned fully to face it. "Enter," he spoke. [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

Coded by CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Sienna Woodlyn
image_560703171353134346906.jpg

Listening to the responses, Sienna noted that the vampire didn't seem comfortable with idle talk. She nodded at the first two responses, glancing around the messy room and storing the information in the back of her mind. A small smile slipped onto her face at the mention of her sleeping pattern. Scarlet, like her hair.. It suits her. She thought, smile spreading. "I'll try not to be a bother and stay out of the way then. And I'll work on staying up later and sleeping during the day." She tipped her head at the odd statement, being used to waking with sun, a nocturnal life would be quite the adjustment. This doesn't seem so bad.. maybe I'll still have freedom to things I like with Scarlet as my fiance. She doesn't seem very interested in my being around except my sleep schedule. Looking up to the subject of her thoughts, Sienna gave another small smile. "Just tell me if you need anything, I'm happy to help."

Cosmos Cosmos

Portraits-of-Redhead-Women1-900x677.jpg

Scarlet watched the girl with curious eyes, still scanning as though continually looking for something lost on the girls body and never finding what she was wanting to seek. At the girls reply her eyes lit up a little with unknown intentions, something about the innocence and eagerness to obey about this human through her off, not too mention her looks were somewhat of a discomfort, there were many struggles she'd had throughout the ages all due to her sexuality, though none quite as strong as the craving of her instincts against the female form, her crimson eyes flickering slightly with a light glow, how long had it been since she'd last touched anthers flesh of her species or another? how long had it been since she'd sunk her fangs into the neck of an innocent prey like this to feed? A soft panting came from the porcelain females face, her light rose lips showing clear such an effect. As the female continued on to ask if there was anything she could do to help her eye twitched slightly as she forced herself to look away, running her tongue over her fangs once again as a reassurance as she tightened the grasp upon each of her arms she held in their crossed formation, she could feel a lump forming in her throat, what exactly had gotten her like this? she was a ruthless fighter, someone who would take down anyone to protect those she served was she not? And yet loosing control at such a simple minded beings body? this wasn't like her at all, her throat felt dry and with ever passing glance against and up the females form her mind raced faster wanting ever so despretly to take a bite into that smooth, succulent neck.

OceanBunny OceanBunny

LIU QING
「♚ ∙ 举头望明月 ∙ 低头思故乡 ∙ ♚」

Liu didn't know how to describe in words how she felt. She didn't know if should feel disdain or distressed or even happy frankly. There was simply nothing to say. Though there was a clear atmosphere of discomfort and uncertainty. The eerie silence between her and her buyer was unsettling. There was only the ambient sounds of the carriage rolling over the dirt road and the occasional grunts from the horse. The man's eyes never left her once throughout the whole ride, which made Liu highly uncomfortable. Everything was just too perfect about his face to make him real, his sharp jawline, his blue piercing eyes, and perfectly tousled blond hair. It was inhumanly, no Englishman, rather, no person could possibly be so perfect. She tried not to pay too much attention to him, but there really wasn't much else to look at inside the carriage. The currents were drawn over the windows, almost forcing her to make contact with the man. She strained every nerve in her body to keep herself from staring back at the man. She franticly darted her eyes side to side, hoping for any speck interest to spark her attention away. Unfortunately the carriage was fairly plain with very basic wooden structural design. But it was still something compared to nothing. From this Liu assumed that this man had some level of wealth and nobility to his name, not everyone could simply own a carriage. Everytime her gaze would accidentally catch his, she could feel his gaze bore holes into her soul. What could this guy possibly want from her? Other than spending his lesure money, what could he possibly have seen in her to make her interesting? No one knows about her previous royal ties - not that they were of any significance as she's illegitimate - so there wasn't any possibility that he bought her for that reason. He wasn't going to get any leverage in the chinese court through her. Yet maybe because she is chinese he bought her for that reason? Liu shook her head, clearing her thoughts, just thinking about it raised more questions than it gave answers.

Liu twirled a strand of her long ebony black hair around her finger, trying to distract herself from the man's ever present gaze. She wished there was something she could do to get the guy to stop staring at her. While being stared at wasn't something she wasn't used to, they way he stared was unnerving. There was just something in his eyes she couldn't read and it made her feel fraught and shift in her seat. She tightened her hold on her strand of hair until it hurt too much to keep pulling. Liu bit her lip trying to refrain herself from accidentally crying out. Looking down she could see slight tears on the sleeves of her silk dress she had brought from China. Hopefully he wouldn't force her to start wear those english dresses she sees the noble women wearing. The corsets were seriously uncomfortable and she didn't understand why anyone would ever do that to themselves. But the same could be said out the chinese foot bindings...

The silence between the two of them was starting to drive Liu over the edge, her English skills were minimal but some noise to fill up this void was better than nothing. She wracked her brain on conversation starters that wouldn't sound too weird or too intrusive. Part of her told her that making any sort of conversation to this stranger would not be in her best interests, who knows what he was planning to have in store for her? But the silence was too uncomfortable to deal with otherwise, especially with him staring at her like that. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, allowing the new intake of air help her reset her mindset and give her a bit of confidence to speak with the man. She exhaled with a long sigh and opened her eyes to stare at the man head on. If anything she wasn't going to let herself be completely helpless in this situation only to wither in his overwhelming presence. Liu wasn't going to let some person she never knew place himself above her and do nothing about it. Her dark brown eyes now defiantly stared him back at him was an anewed confidence. She quietly cleared her throat and finally broke through the silence between the two, "Who... Who are you?"

template by astraea

Last edited:
(I understand that I'm late, so my post time in the RP may be off compared to others, I'm sorry about that.)

Phaeron
He paid the auctioneer with a check from his personal account at the bank his family liked, he nearly outwardly sighed at the prospect of having to talk to his mother when she asked about where the chunk of money went.

He made his way towards the female that was supposedly his bride to be, and when standing before the female he smiled, "Hello Madam, I am Phaeron Athanasius you can address me as Phaeron or Phae, perhaps."

"May I have the pleasure of learning your name?" As he spoke he gestured for the guards to remove her cuffs or any other chains hindering her. He figured he should try to start off their interaction as pleasantly as possible, however ridiculous the concept could seem between a vampire and a human.

RI.a RI.a

Ezra Roane
[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

Ezra sat quietly in the carriage. The only sounds within were those of the wheels rolling; no voices could be heard. He had bought the girl early on in the auction, and frankly, Ezra did not expect to go home with anybody. He brought money, yes, but to spend it on a girl. . .and an exotic as well. The price skyrocketed to an insane amount, at least in his eyes. He wasn't paying attention to much of the auction. Over the years, Ezra had developed the skill to merely pretend.

Ezra takes his time to inspect the girl in front of him. She had long, silky ebony-black hair and eyes the color of black grapes. She wore a beautiful silk dress-- an unfamiliar attire that he had only seen in books. Was that why he had bought her? Possibly. He couldn't really wrap a finger around it. He had to appreciate the foreign beauty though, as different as it was. At first, she looked down and anywhere but Ezra, but eventually, she made eye contact with him, her eyes burning with a fiery defiance. Ezra narrowed his eyes in exasperation and self-ruefulness. Why did I have to get a defiant person? That's the last thing I need right now. . . Despite his thoughts, he couldn't help but see a little bit of himself in the girl.

She had a vitality that he had lost long ago.

A rush of relief flooded through his veins as all that came out from her lips was a simple question: "Who... who are you?" She had a strong accent, but he still understood her. Based on such a strong accent, he figured that her English skills were still far from proficient. Which was fine, because Ezra knew that English wasn't the easiest of languages. Thus, Ezra attempted to make his answer as simple as possible so that she could hopefully understand.

"Ezra. Ezra Roane," was all he said in reply. The carriage once again fell into an ambient silence until he spoke again: it was only two words, but it was still spoken expecting a response. "And you?"

[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://s8.postimg.cc/zdn41q3ol/green-sparkles.jpg'); background-size:200%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/95/3f/56953f461f47a84fd3639079d0d9a4a1.jpg'); background-size:225%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #fff0b7; background-color:white; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#92dba5; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); visibility:hidden; [/keyframe] [/animation]

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
Ayumu didn't show much expression as he watched Haneul kill off the bandits without so much batting an eyelid. As much as it sounded weird, he didn't know if he felt drawn or disgusted. It was rather difficult to tear his eyes off the scene. Some-- or more accurately, a few-- say that murder is an art. Maybe this is an affirmation to that statement? Ayumu shrugged slightly to himself.

The next two days went by uneventfully after that. Luckily. Ayumu was known for having an imagination; it makes him quite fit for the arts, so he was easily able to kill his time. Once the carriage arrived at the estate, a little boy came and helped Ayumu down along with Haneul and Alma. "Oh my. . ." he trailed off there, frozen in place and speechless at the sheer size. How nice it must be to be rich, huh?

Haneul then turned to Ayumu and Alma with the orders to follow him inside, and he will explain everything. Ayumu only nodded with pursed lips and unreadable eyes as he caught up to Haneul in as brisk of a pace as he could go. He considered making a comment, but decided against it. It would probably sound a little dumb if he was gaping at the castle while stating the plain obvious, after all. Instead, he asked a simple question mostly out of innocence; he was fine if he didn't get a reply. Thus, it came out more as a murmur than a full-on inquiry. ". . .How many people work here?"
coded by: y o u n g j a e
mentioning: ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion | interacting: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

Haneul watched as Ayumu stepped out of the carriage before turning back to the castle and heading towards it. Hurried footsteps behind him, told him at least one of his slaves was bothering to pay attention and keep up with the vampire's strides across the ground. The vampire ignored the murmuring from Ayumu as the seven-year-old child stood by the carriage still, waiting for the female to disembark into the dawn's glow, a pair of guards opening the doors for the vampire as he entered. There was no sign of Elizabeth and no sign of her bucket of water either. Once he was inside the safety of the house, the curtains of course all drawn within over the windows, Haneul led the pair to the large and formal sitting room upon the first floor of the castle and took a seat in one of the chairs. "Sit," he gestured towards the pair to seat themselves in the rather comfortable furniture he had either had custom made or brought over from other countries, thus there was no sense of uniformity within the designs. Over the hearth was a tapestry of plum blossom trees with a crane wadding through a pool of water with a tiger stalking through the trees and a Yellow-throated marten sitting on a rock.

For some time silence stretched between them as Haneul stared at the tapestry before turning his attention back to the pair and withdrew a key which he idly turned between his fingers, the key was to the shackles the pair still had on them. "Now...apparently according to whatever rules the vampire royals and the government of humans set up, you humans are to marry the vampire who bought you. Which means technically I suppose I have to marry both of you. I am less inclined to doing so and marrying only one of you if I absolutely must while making the other a consort. As for rules...you will each be given a room in my wing.

"You may eat with the other slaves in the morning and afternoon though dinner will be eaten with myself. That is not a request. Unlike the other vampires within the kingdom, I have no desire to force you to change your sleep schedules, therefore you may be active in the day and sleep at the evenings. Attempts at escaping or any arguments will be met with physical punishment by myself, time within the dungeons beneath the castle or solitary confinement to your rooms with no food and water sparingly ever three days to keep you from dying. I am not above abusing you both to get it into your heads that you have no say or control anymore in your lives.

"Now...there is a newborn vampire here. She knows better than to touch what is mine but she is still learning her place. She may or may not be around when you are awake, if she gives trouble, inform a guard who will send her to me for punishment. Clothing and necessary medical expenses will be provided as well as food. You will otherwise work for your keep and keep yourselves busy within the castle and on the grounds at your leisure. For the next several weeks, you will both be heavily watched and reported on with your movements.

"As for you miss...you are not allowed near any males but for myself and Ayumu...my guards and servants being the slight exception to this rule as it is impossible for me to ban you from seeing or being seen by them. You both will not speak to any other vampires...if they ask you a question, you will ignore them or excuse yourselves. You will not speak to the other humans, though people don't like me so I don't expect anyone to willingly come here. You may or may not have noticed but we passed through some villages here. You may explore the villages, particularly the one that's a mile away from the castle. For your safety, you are expected to return before sundown. Any questions?" K kurishiri ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

5McwWS5.jpg
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
She entered upon being allowed to do so standing in the doorway a smile on her face. She felt sad but she brought the male some clothes to change into for his were probably blood-and sweat stained. She bothered not saying anything as this would lead to more miscommunication so she brought in the young boy her handmaid had gotten for her. The boy was pretty thin all things considered but he looked healthy enough as he should for the price she bought him for. He was fairly good with English a bonus. Her fingers tapped the boy’s shoulder and she pointed to the man.

he began to speak in native tongue to the Male with great care as to which words to use. Then he turned to her and smiled briefly. She passed him some of the clothes and then the remaining pile for the taller older me. She told the boy to tell him that breakfast was to be served soon. Certain words from the boy she caught but most were completely foreign to her. She hoped the boy was someone Jatayu could rely on confide in.

Interacting: RI.a RI.a
Located: in Jatayu’s room
Mentioned: none
code by AgWordSmith

300px-H_H_Gaekwar_of_Baroda.jpg

Mentions: None
Interactions: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
[class=notes] //the image for your character replace url with your own. also after bg=- change the hashtag with an HTML colour of your choice //[/class]
The door opened to reveal the feminine voice from before or rather the woman and with her a young boy who was thin but seemed to have a healthy appearance. More importantly the boy was Indian though why he was some with some English woman, Jatayu had not the faintest idea. He still had no idea why he was here or where here even was, much less what had happened. Calmly watching the pair, the woman tapped the boy on the shoulder and pointed to him, the boy immediately beginning to speak to him. Jatayu stood there, moving his hands behind his back as he listened to the boy speak about how he was here to serve Jatayu, causing the young raja to glance briefly in the woman's direction and then back to the boy as he was passed some clothing which the boy then explained was for Jatayu to change into. The woman spoke and her words were rather jumbled together in Jatayu's opinion, he did catch the word drink and frowned. The servant...for that was what the boy described himself as, told him breakfast would be ready soon and by the sounds of it Jatayu would be eating with the woman. This, of course, brought another frown to the rajah's face as he heard this information, mulling it over as the boy turned briefly to smile at the female still standing there in the door. "Servants do not eat with their masters," spoke Jatayu in his native tongue. "Where am I and why am I even here?" he questioned. He didn't make any move to take the clothing that was offered him at all. [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

Coded by CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

LIU QING
「♚ ∙ 举头望明月 ∙ 低头思故乡 ∙ ♚」

Ezra...” she repeated after him. The pronunciation of the guy’s name rolled off her tongue in a foreign fashion. It felt weird to say his name, though practically all English names where like this for her. She scrunched her nose up in irrigation, why did the fancy people always have difficult names? She tested the the name a few more times before she was satisfied with her pronunciation. Once satisfied, she then went on to reply to the man's question, "I am Qing Liu... No no, not right... Liu Qing." English was so complicated that it pissed her off. Why can't everyone in the world just know one language? It would make everyone's life so much easier if it worked that way. All the different complicated spelling and the words sounding exactly the same but meaning something completely else. It honestly hurt her head just thinking about it, she swore learning English was more of a hassle than it was to simply learn the Chinese court rules. But then again, practice makes perfect, and she's got quite some time to spend practicing her English. Though it was very annoying how she couldn't just have a normal conversation with anyone in English without having to take a moment to process what they said. Thankfully her on so kind buyer, dumbed down his word choice for her. It did hurt her pride a little, but she was kind of grateful for it too. At least he was making an effort to communicate with her, there were so many different situations otherwise she's glad she ended up with this one.

People would probably expect her to be freaking out right now being sold into some level of slavery, but Liu wasn't really fazed. The practice of selling girls on the streets by putting straw in their hair was fairly common, though it irked her that the girls had no say in the matter. Most couldn't defend themselves when things went wrong and simply let things happen to them. Liu may not have the strength to physically fight her buyer if he made a move, or frankly anyone for the matter, but she had the persistence and dedication to still make things difficult for them. She couldn't tell what the Englishman had planned for her, but she had to be prepared for anything. Though her gut told her he didn't have any bad intentions, which she really hoped she could believe. As of now though, she had to stay on edge at all times. Having Ezra actually speak to her though made him feel less intimidating, he no longer had the facade of some stone statue. It made him feel slightly more human and it put Liu a little more at ease, which made her want to see if she could get any information out of him. Thus she once again stared at him head on, challenging his gaze, then asked, "What do you want?"

template by astraea

Ezra Roane
[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

Knowing that Ezra's name would most likely be difficult to pronounce by most foreigners, he just nodded. If he expected perfection, he'd probably die from being let down so many times. He knew better. The girl introduced herself as Liu. . .it sounded just as foreign to Ezra as it must have been to her with his own name. Furrowing his brow while averting his eyes, he tried his hand at pronouncing Liu's name. "Liu?" It came out more like a clear-cut, stiff "lee-oh". He repeated it a few times, and although the flow seemed to improve more with each repetition, it still didn't sound quite right. Sighing, he left it at that.

If she chose to correct him any further, he would be willing to listen, at the very least.

The conversation fell silent once again, only to have it flare up with a question. . .this time coming from Liu. It was a vague question, not that Ezra could expect any better. He was sure she would be able to ask more directly if it was in her own tongue. Although he would never admit it out loud, he had to admit that her effort was appreciated. A vague answer for a vague question. Just like an eye for an eye. "What do you think I want?" Ezra replied back after a brief moment's thought.

mikyuu mikyuu
When I say "didn't sound quite right", I mean the tone.
[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://s8.postimg.cc/zdn41q3ol/green-sparkles.jpg'); background-size:200%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/95/3f/56953f461f47a84fd3639079d0d9a4a1.jpg'); background-size:225%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #fff0b7; background-color:white; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.95; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#92dba5; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); visibility:hidden; [/keyframe] [/animation]

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
Haneul had led Ayumu and Alma to a room, and when he was told to sit, he did. If any more fuel was added to a fire, it would eventually burn bad. Ayumu then pursed his lips as he listened to all the rules, nodding along occasionally to show he was at least following. So many!? He didn't know if he would be able to remember all of this.

Haneul's last statement regarding Alma surprised Ayumu. She was not allowed near any males? Why was that? Was there anything particularly special about her? Frowning slightly, Ayumu threw a sidelong glance toward Alma.

Ayumu shook his head. . .even though he did have questions. They were just questions he felt wouldn't be good questions to ask at the moment. Or, at the very least, it would probably make Haneul irritated. For example, how in this diverse world can you be in a village and not be around other guys? Do they restrict guys from entering the nearby villages? Or kill them and bury them in the backyard or something? A part of him didn't know why, but he felt kind of annoyed at the Alma-can't-be-around-other-boys rule. That's why he used sharp-tongued questions-- in his mind, of course-- to vent.
mentioning: ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Lizbeth saw him check her for weapons. She scoffed softly. "I know my fate, unlike the other...hopeful people. I barely escaped with my life before...armed with my finest weapons. Fortunately for you, Duke, I'm not an idiot." Her words held a venomous tone, but it didn't seem to be directed at him specifically. "And don't apologize. You don't know what I went through. What I had to see. What I had to do to be alive today. You've had a fancy life with things handed to you." Her nose scrunched as she nearly yelled at him. It was something that always happened if she was mad, despite how much she denied her anger.
She stared him down as he held her hand. His skin was definitely colder than hers, but not as much as she thought. Perhaps she was just cold. He pressed a kiss to her hand and she felt the need to bring that hand up and slap him. She didn't and instead curled her hand in a fist, relaxing it shortly after. Despite her thoughts her cheeks dusted a light pink. Her cheeks felt warm but she shook it off. "I don't care what happens anymore. Drain me if that's what you wish. I was pulled into this knowing I would die locked away somewhere." Her tone was very flat, but her eyes still held that spark that led her to be the person she was.
RI.a RI.a []I have returned!! I live!!….Unlike Nycholas….[]

Haneul Akiyama
His hall boy stood beside his chair, watching the two new humans silently as Haneul laid things out for the pair, the boy not daring to say anything. He watched as the female continued to remain silent and the boy as well...out of the two, Haneul would have expected the girl to throw a fit. Both were taking this rather to well in Haneul’s opinion. One of his servants came over with a gold goblet and cut his palm, allowing his blood to spill into the goblet and fill to the brim before stepping back.

The guard then leaned forward to whisper something to Haneul in a hurried tone, the count humming to himself before dismissing the guard and hall boy from his presence. “My guard has informed me it is impossible to keep you from seeing other males within my villages and lands. Therefore I am amending my rule in that neither of you may talk to the other humans belonging to the other royals and nobles as they are. The other humans are not important at all tonyour survival, you live on my...generosity as it is and your intelligence and desire to obey. If there’s nothing else then I will dismiss you to your rooms.” K kurishiri ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:
ALMA

Alma had stayed silent for the duration of the trip. It hadn’t been a time for talking- would it ever be? A human in a world of vampires wasn’t a place to be so why should she let her presence be known. “Go fuck yourself,” she practically spat at the vampire as they arrived at his carriage, the entire 2 day journey excruciatingly painful. How she hadn’t managed to utter a single word was beside her and she couldn’t comprehend herself how or why she’d done it. For a statement perhaps, maybe even to make every other word she said much more important and...desired. The house was beautiful, she had to admit, and the sheer glory of it all had her taken aback. Being escorted into the household was a pain, and she hated the feel of guard’s arms on her own, dragging her through the marbled floor as she struggled against their grips. Her refusal to take a seat, eyes staring daggers at her keeper, only landed in the guards pushing her shoulders down, forcing her to sit next to the other human. Side glancing at the boy, she lifted a soft hand to his shoulder to reassuringly squeeze it. No, she didn’t know him but she’d do her best to protect the two if need be. “Marry?” Her eyes looked appalled, driven by fiery rage as her mind suddenly registered his arrogant words. “You can find some other person to marry. I for one will not marry you nor will I be a consort. You can force people to marry or such- you know how a marriage works, right?” She looked somewhat worried at the idea of being tied to the lunatic further by law and even the church. Her hands were gripping the arms of the chair so tightly her knuckles were turning right. “I’d rather sleep with the horses than be in a wing with you,”

“No humans, no vampires, no men, no nothing. What are you trying to induce? An even more pitiful existence for me? Us? Just kill me now I’d rather be a blood bag then live out the rest of my days in YOUR company!”
She wondered momentarily how Ayumu felt about the situation- he didn’t seem as riled up as she was. Her eyes laced to his as she took a deep breath, jaw clenched.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon K kurishiri

Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

It was two days before the girl said anything but she didn't try to escape in that time which was good. Haneul sipped his goblet as the girl finally exploded, unleashing torrent after torrent of words upon the count who calmly sipped at his drink and watched as the girl continue to make a fool of herself, well in Haneul's mind anyway. Seeing the girl glance towards Ayumu who was relatively silent, Haneul sat back and watched them both for some time. "If you would prefer to sleep in the stables with the horses, that be arranged," said Haneul. Looking towards one of the servants who had come in to tend the fire, Haneul spoke. "Fetch the girl a blanket and put her in one of the empty stalls within the barn where my other horses are kept," he spoke in his native tongue, the young man nodding and disappearing into the servants' quarters to retrieve a blanket.

Turning back towards the humans, Haneul set his goblet down on the table beside him. "Madame, if you would bother to listen, you would realize I have changed my order of you being around males...at least among Ayumu, my guards and other slaves as well as the people within my lands," Haneul spoke. Never had he met a woman, in either his years as a human or his few years as a vampire, who was a hot headed filly that needed to be broken in. "Madame, this is the victorian era. I don't know what country you come from, but you forget that you have no rights and would be in the same situation if you were married to a human, who would probably order you into his bed and would have taken advantage of you on your ride to your new home," spoke Haneul, his voice lowering this time. "With any other vampire, they would have forced you and Ayumu to change your sleeping schedules as well and not given you much freedoms. I am allowing you both the opportunity to wander the castle and my lands as you see fit, allowing you both what medical care there is, shelter and food as well as allowing you both to not have to sleep in the servants quarters or in the barracks, and allowing you to maintain a person's natural human biological clock. However you, madame are starting to wear on my patience." Haneul sighed to himself in irritation. "Now...I assume you are both hungry or tired from your ordeal....I highly doubt you were fed on your journey here...so would you prefer food or rest?" This was said to both and he expected an answer from them both. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion mentioned K kurishiri

Last edited:
ALMA RAVENSWOOD

The affirmation of being able to sleep in the stables comforted her slightly in the way that she wouldn’t have to endure being within the same living space as this somewhat reckless seeming vampire. Plus, she never really usually had a place to sleep so to sleep anywhere sheltered, even on a night as cold as it was, would be perfect. “Perhaps that would be the best, so that neither you or your vampire friend can sneak into my room and use me as a blood bag. I’ve heard the stories. I know what newborns are like,” Her voice was hasty as if her worry made her rush her words. It seemed as though the man hadn’t no clue to her level of poverty and how such a shift from one extreme to the other was also making her quite uncomfortable. Hands fiddling in her lap as she sat, more relaxed now, the guards eased their grips on her and stood backwards, close but not too close; enough to give the trio privacy to talk. When her future fiancé began talking in a language she didn’t understand, her face was suddenly wiped with confusion. What was he saying? Her head hurriedly turned behind her to make sure that no one was about to grab her or something random and scary was about to occur. She had seen what the man was capable of and he confirmed that he wouldn’t be a stranger to abuse if either humans stepped out of line, which she knew she had....various times.

“Perhaps you should understand that girls like me don’t get married, nor are we forced to do so. Your arrogance is sickening. To even suggest not being able to see any other men at all was...possessive and-“ Her voice halted when he mentioned what a human man would do and she took a deep swallow. “As I said, no human man would’ve taken me to marry so you’re very wrong there, sir. Very wrong indeed ‘n’ you should be educatin’ Yourself on how it really works now in the human world. Rich men don’t marry poor women. In fact, poor men don’t even marry poor women so where does that leave me? Independent and fine with it. I don’t need no man,” By the end of her talking, knowing he was partially right but not wanting to admit her, her voice had turned into a whisper. “And what makes you different from a human? You’ll do all the same whilst simultaneously draining us of blood?” Her eyes widened as she clenched her fists, focusing on the calm painting above. At the blessings he stated they’d have, Alma had to turn her head to prevent her tears from falling obviously onto her face. Why was this all happening? She couldn’t tell whether it was a blessing or a curse. She’d have a proper life and a good one at that but....it’d be with a demon and the risk of having her neck spoiled by fangs. Sleeping with the horses would’ve been a luxury. Quickly wiping her eyes with the backs of her hands, she nodded at his last words, trying not to spit angry words.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
Ayumu almost sputtered, looking at Haneul with somewhat veiled incredulity. Does he know how to read minds!? If Ayumu didn't know any better, he'd mistake Haneul for some other, alien creature! . . .Not that he knew much about vampires in the first place though, other than they had to feed on blood for sustenance.

Ayumu observed the bickering between Haneul and Alma, not moving an inch. His expression was unreadable, not even reacting to the boy cutting himself. Though if he were to react in some way, he would probably make a dramatic attempt at a feigned vomit. A wry smile then started to form on his lips and his eyes glittered almost mysteriously as he finally made a statement. "You two get along like fire and water. It's honestly almost admirable."

When Ayumu saw tears forming on Alma's eyes, he looked up at her silently. Even as she wiped those tears away and nodded, Ayumu could still tell she was trying not to snap. So, he reached his hand out. "Alma, please. . .give me your hand?" He knew of a hand massage. Even if it was just a massage, it was a certain one that would hit her pressure points, thereby calming her down. It's worked with him, at least.
interacting: ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

"The rich have never and will never marry a poor woman," spoke Haneul at last to the female who continued to throw a fit about what was expected of her in life now with being chosen by the human government to be married off. Haneul certainly didn't regret bidding on the girl, she was a....breath of fresh air in a rather monotone life which had taken over after he'd died and come back. "The newborn isn't mine...I have no interest in human turned vampires. She attempted to hunt on my land and was thus punished for her transgression." Haneul listened to the girl continue with her tirade, beginning to become bored of this and suddenly stood. Eyeing both Ayumu and Alma as Ayumu told Alma to let him take her hand, the vampire drained his goblet and handed it to a servant. "Once you're done with such...pleasantries, you will both be shown to your rooms where food will be brought to you. Your tour of the immediate grounds and my castle can wait, but I advise neither of you to within the forest," Haneul said before leaving the sitting room and allowing some guards and a couple servants to take his place.

"Get me something remotely appetizing," spoke Haneul as he made his way to his own wing within the castle, his footsteps trailing away as the servant who had been handed the vampire's goblet disappeared towards the kitchens. He didn't really care about this marriage thing and thus wasn't inclined to remain in their presence any longer than necessary. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion K kurishiri

Nycholas Drayton

Nycholas pursed his lips, he didn't like others making baseless assumptions. It's why rumours and gossip were very annoying. "Just like you said before, I don't know what you've been through. The same can be said for me. You shouldn't say things if you don't know it's true, love. It's very rude." A warning for her words the next time. "Don't make me shut that pretty mouth of yours." His anger lifted and a smirk once again tugged on his lips. He saw the clenched fist of hers and was expecting a retaliation of sorts, but none came and his smile grew wider.

"I don't know what the humans told you, or what the other vamps are doing with their new partners." He shrugged before looking back down to her eyes. "You, Lizbeth, are now the lawful wife of Duke Drayton. And you will be treated and protected as such. Your... predicament is not as dreadful as you thought." Nycholas placed his hand at the small of her back, guiding her towards the door. "Your blood, as delicious as it may be, will not be taken. Unless you want me to." He added with a wink.

"Your new life by my side will be peaceful, unless you make it difficult." The blonde offered her a smile, another warning. "Now, let's enjoy ourselves at this party. The boring stuff can be discussed later." The doors to the castle ballroom opened and Nycholas gracefully lead them both in, already socialising with familiar faces with smiles, handshakes and small talk. All the while, never leaving his hand off her back.

[Timeskip to present, 2 days later]

Nycholas and his new wife, had left the royal castle the day after the party for his own home, his family mansion. He had assigned a room next to his for Lizbeth, and two female maids to her as well as a bodyguard. He had much paperwork piled up due to his absence and he needed to attend to it. He spent most of the time away from her in his study, going through the neverending, but evergrowing pile of issues and papers to look at. He made sure that Lizbeth was fed and clothed well, and her every need was accounted for. She could even roam about in the estate and its garden, but as expected not outside the duke's land. Night soon arrived and Nycholas needed a good break from working.

"Invite Lizbeth to dinner please. I would very much like to see how she is doing." He told a servant who quickly obeyed. The blonde then slowly made his way to the dining room, he could hear the servants preparing food for the both of them as he passed the kitchen. Usually it would take much less time to prepare as he only needed blood in a glass. But cooking the prey seemed to take much longer time and effort. Nycholas pulled the seat at the head of the long table and sat down, waiting patiently as the servants prepared the dinnerware for him and Lizbeth, who would sit on his right.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
contains scroll!

Maya Cowill

Maya rubbed her sore wrists after the guard unlocked the shackles. Her eyes glared at the ground until a voice introduced himself. Her lips pursed as she took in a deep breath, readying herself to face her fate. For a moment, Maya thought it would alright to not give her name so easily. Liking the thought of the devil to call her Queen or Empress, but she'd likely get her tongue for it and decided against it.

"Maya," She simply said, staring dead into his icy blue eyes. The more she looked at them, the more she wasn't sure if she was scared or entranced.

Arcanimus Arcanimus (feel free to timeskip!)
contains scroll!

Last edited:
Lizbeth wasn't very fond of her new setting. For starters, she didn't like being tended to. She was used to doing things on her own and the two servants made her feel like a child. And the bodyguard just made her upset. She hardly slept at all because she was afraid Nycholas would try and do something while she slept. However, she was very slowly adjusting her sleep habits to match with his. She had taken to walking around the garden when she was awake. It gave her fresh air and let her feel the sun like she used to. She dressed in the clothes she was given - all dresses - but didn't complain because they weren't restricting like other women liked. She didn't ask for anything, a habit she had developed from growing up with almost nothing.
She was told she'd be having dinner with Nycholas - her husband. That thought made her sick. She had no choice in her husband like most women. She had never even truly planned on marrying any man - or woman. But now she had one for life.
She waved off the servants and pulled out a dress. It was very comfortable and looked beautiful with it's dark colors. She braided her hair, and left it at her back. The dress was to the floor so she went without shoes, liking the feel of the cold floor on her toes. She climbed down the stairs, heading for the dining room for dinner.

RI.a RI.a

Phaeron
"Maya, what a lovely name." He smiled when he caught her eye, even though it wasn't a warm look he was receiving.

"Unless you have objections, I'd assumed you'd rather not go to the party tonight, so I have a carriage all ready to head back to my abode. Get you situated and all that,"

(We can time skip after this decision to a few days ahead)
RI.a RI.a

Nycholas Drayton

Nycholas stood up the moment Lizbeth entered the room, flashing her a smile as he approached her. His long legs reaching her side in a few strides, he lifted her hand gently to kiss it. "My lady, you look beautiful." The duke greeted, guiding her to her seat and even pulling the chair back for her. He dismissed both the maids and bodyguard that had followed behind her, leaving the two of them in the room. As he sat back down he started the conversation, he's not had a decent social interaction in a while and was craving some. "Dinner will be ready shortly. Are you adjusting well to your new home?" As he listened to her answer, the door knocked. Entering only after hearing they could do so from the master of the house. They served the duke first, placing the wine glass filled with, from what Nycholas could smell, elk's blood. Then they placed a large platter of sizzling elk meat, dressed beautifully with garnishes on a silverware, along with a basket of freshly baked bread and soft butter.

"What might my lady wish to drink tonight?"

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
contains scroll!

Maya Cowill

"You can thank my mother for the name when you take me back home." She sassed. "Why are you asking me?" Maya snapped, "But if my word counts as anything, you are right. I'd rather not be in a room full of devils that could take my life in a second. I'd still like to see the sun tomorrow." She added, remembering the guard's words from earlier.

She huffed, purposely taking heavy steps to get around him and leaving the room with her head held high. Only realising she didn't know how to get out of this hell hole without her.... what should she refer to him as? Vamp-- no too generic. Devil? Well- they all are. Master-- No. That's too degrading. What was his name again? Crap, she had already forgotten it. It would be too embarassing to turn around to ask for directions AND his name, so Maya just looked from left to right and decided to take the left corridor.

Arcanimus Arcanimus
contains scroll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back