• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Offering |||IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
[div class=Flex] [div class=Image] [div class=Title]Ayumu Mori[/div] [div class=Mentions] Character Sheet
Mentions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion [/div][/div] [div class=Content] Ayumu couldn't help but feel surprised at the bids for the girl, which skyrocketed to the millions in the span of what felt like a few minutes. Was it actually a few minutes? He wasn't sure. He wasn't interested in knowing, for that matter.

He did have to admit though: the girl was pretty, despite her supposed upbringing. He wasn't sure-- or more like he doubted-- that the vampires were bidding on her for her looks though. They probably had other things in mind. Far from the attention of the audience, he let his smile fall to a more serious expression. That Asian vampire was the one who managed to get that girl. For two million something. Just how much money does he have. . .? Ayumu didn't have a whole lot against rich people; it was just a question out of mere curiosity to himself, if anything.

"And so goes the first stroke on the canvas," Ayumu murmurs complacently. He smiles again, but it's not the feminine one he presented to the audience. This one took on the opposite note: a more casual and boyish one. The guard sent a glare in Ayumu's direction, as if frustrated by the fact he couldn't understand the message behind what Ayumu said or his smile, which is fine because it was more like a musing than anything; he just ignored the guard, keeping his attention on the auction. [/div][/div] [class=Flex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=Image] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image:url('https://s33.postimg.cc/ftvbaquz3/aoi-shouta.jpg'); background-size: 100%; background-position: 35% 5%; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=Title] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Great Vibes'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; text-decoration: underline; [/class] [class=Mentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgb( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=Mentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=Content] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

Last edited:
(Next up is Cosmos Cosmos bidding on OceanBunny OceanBunny . At least Pichu is expected to reply.)

There were many redheads in this auction and many brunettes as well. Humans didn't bother giving much of a variety did they? Ignoring the girl that the count had just purchased who was no longer paying much attention to the remaining three humans on stage now that he had his own slave, the auctioneer motioned for the redhead to be brought up to the stage's edge so she would be in full view of the audience. "Next up is some girl who has her head stuck in books and is into clothes," several in the audience groaned at that...as if they needed a slave that was interested in clothing. The auctioneer ignored the grumblings. "Bidding starts at $5."

Sienna Woodlyn
image_560703171353134346906.jpg

The number of humans on stage had begun to dwindle and Sienna soon found herself being pulled forward. She barely registered the auctioneer's words as he started the bidding on her. She bit her lip and scanned over the crowd of vampires. Are any of them even interested.. She wondered as she heard a few groans. I'm a long way from home.. life as a vampire's property might not be the adventure I was hoping for.. She sighed and her eyes roamed over the crowd again as she thought back to her family and their farm. Her brothers were most likely in the field with papa right now, her mum in the little sewing room working on some ladies gown. Life here was certainly going to be different than what she was used to.

Portraits-of-Redhead-Women1-900x677.jpg

Haneul could not bid again. He counted over who didn't have a slave or fiancee as they were supposed to be. Two of the female vampire friends of the prince and the princess so it would be up to one of the ladies to buy the red haired female whom was looking over the crowd as none bothered to bid on her. Draining his glass, he looked over the people left on stage, the girl and then two boys...the one foreigner still lying on the stage floor, now only three guards left on the stage to guard the remaining slave that had been purchased already.

After some hesitation one person bid $5.00.

"$250," spoke another vampire. Well that was a big jump from the $5 starting bid. Haneul was taken aback but he recognized the voice and then knew who had bid. Some female who loved parading off her slaves in fashionable clothing and using them as lifelike dolls, taking them out to fancy events just to show off. That woman annoyed him as well, mostly due to she thought she could dress Haneul up and he wasn't having it.

"$100."

"$375."

[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
300px-H_H_Gaekwar_of_Baroda.jpg

Mentions: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
Interactions: N/A
[class=notes] //the image for your character replace url with your own. also after bg=- change the hashtag with an HTML colour of your choice //[/class]
With none of the remaining vampire nobles, those being the princess and two other female friends bothering to show interest, the auctioneer motioned towards the guard near the fallen foreigner. Jatayu didn't even react as he was lifted up from the ground by an arm, roughly hoisted to his feet and then shoved forward so that he stumbled over the stage, once again avoiding falling by the guard's tight grip which would likely lead to another bruise on top of the ones he already had. The only outward sign that he showed to the crowd was a slight wince of pain at the hold he was in, his head dropping against his chest and staring at his feet until his head was roughly yanked back up. Once Jatayu had fallen earlier, his eyes holding a feverish sheen to them as he stared unseeingly at the crowd of faces, he hadn't paid much attention to what was going on around him and still had not the slightest idea what was happening or why he was here. He tried to turn his head but was unable to do so and thus his eyes just flitted over the sea of faces. That would soon be cleared up however which would only horrify the young prince. His ears were able to catch the words of the auctioneer though as he began speaking. As for the auctioneer, this new person was somewhat troubling and not the person ordered. He spoke to one of the servants in a hushed tone, gesticulating widely in Jatayu's direction but the servant just shrugged in answer. Beyond irritated now, he spun back to the crowd, having turned away to converse with the servant. "Apologies ladies and gentlemen. This one was unexpected. This is apparently a royal in his own right, not that it matters..." Jatayu opened his mouth to say something to that but was dropped bodily to the floor once again by the guard. He did understand the term royal in English as well as the English terms for royalty. "...from the jewel of the British crown." He was met with silence and crickets chirping. Haneul rolled his eyes at the stupidity of the vampire race. "He means India," Haneul said in irritation. He was really ready for this to be over. "Ah...yes. Bidding starts at $300," spoke the auctioneer. [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

Coded by CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Last edited:
5McwWS5.jpg
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
As she looked along the lines of the auction she could scarcely feel anything but disgust in the whole operation. What was wrong with her race. Humans were being purchased like cattle and she really wished that she could just rescue them all and set them free. She tapped her foot as the auction continued but she refused to raise even a single word about her needing a human. She would take whatever one was offered to her. Treat him well and give him the best care. As she oversaw the whole operation she could scarcely tell that one person was missing. Her haste, and fear she gripped her emerald dress and scuttled off to check her list. "One.....two.... threefourfive.... ah...." And there it was. A male, a mistake had been made when the humans were taken in and the girl bit her lip in frustration. She whipped round checking on the auction before taking her parchment and stepping from the castle. The wind tossed her long blonde locks as she stepped outside checking with the stablemen over how many carriages had arrived. "Ah... where is he?" She turned to go back in and in front of her stood a male with less than appetising clothing, he was rather dressed in tattern torn rags from head to toe, his long black hair was matted and tossed around his head. "Humph" she said and glanced at her elegant party. "I am sorry you.... you cannot be here." he apologised to her and graciously explained the wounded feline in his arms to which had not drawn her attention to it until she noticed it had a bent tail. Her heart, outside of melting slightly damn near stopped with the scent of his blood. "No, we must get you bathed immediately. Miss? yes, ah you, please go draw this man a bath in my room and please, put the.... feline out of its misery." She gently tapped the boy on his shoulder coaxing him inside,. "Ah, miss..." he said his English though well still broken. "With all do respect ma'am I would like to care for the feline, I can feed it my scraps I promise to care for it, do not kill a defenseless creature." The blonde pushed him up the stairs shaking her head. "No this simply won't do my brother will.. .and you.... she will have to decide if you can keep the cat.... for now keep it... I guess but if your....." she could not bring herself to say it. "Is the word your looking for owner miss?" Spoken like a man who had truly known what it was like to be sold and bought into slavery. "You can call her whatever you want as long as she allows it...." gave in the woman. "I have no idea where you have been but you sir... you need to bath and I will not be keeping that vile creature you will be the one to kill it if she does not allow you to have it. Pets in this country are seldom allowed in this country." She stopped at the top of the stairs and turned to leave leaving the male with her handmaid. "Ah, miss, if I might," she turned three stairs away from the man. He smiled at her, his face looking as that of a young boy than an aged man. "All do respect but you said country twice am I not to assume you know wherist you are?" She opened her mouth and then closed it immediately.

Rejoining the party was hard indeed. She could only think of the male naked in her tub. She bit her lip nervously and talked, conversed as she was required to do so. Then dafter some time had passed she turned and was presently surprised to see a now dressed male but in her brothers clothes. A look of absolute horror washed over her face as her handmaiden explained to her that the clothes she had would not suit him so she needed to borrow a set of her brothers. They were slightly larger for his frame and the cuffs seemed too short of him. "
It is pretty doubtful that he will notice. what hast you done with the feline?" dare she even ask what if the poor creature was exhausting itself among her things in her room? Her clothes would reek of the creature for weeks. "The reason it took me as long as it did to join you miss is because I had the creature taken into the stables and warmed with a horse of the same colour." he began to speak a foreign language to her which she assumed had to be one of many dialect because she did not understand it a bit. "Slow down," she said at his pause., her own eyebrows knitting together, "and what language is this?" she wondered aloud. "Hebrew," the male quickly responded. "The language of the salves.... do you not speak it?" Another flash of abject horror on her face. "Sir, Jack? You do know whereist you are?" He nodded quickly and apologised for what seemed like ages. "Yes, miss I am truly sorry I thought all royalty spoke the languages of the slaves but I assume that would not be the case considering..." he went back to apologising for making a fool out of her but in reality he was really a fresh drink of water. "Jack, I am sorry you must teach me this... Hebrew, language of the slaves from..." The man bowed and kissed her hand, his long silken hair dancing across her nerves. "I am Rowland, Jack from the land of the Nile, I had Nile flowers prepared for the day I would meet my mistress, however it turns out they are considered a great offence! They beat me on the boat, I was not used to such harsh treatment, but a man broke his hand punching me and I felt so pad I used the flower of the Nile and gave it to him in herbal form, after that he told me that your palace would be a short carriage ride away but sadly I had given the last of my pennies to the poor man begging on the port, As I was walking I found the cat, I thought to save him because in my homeland we worship them, I would keep Bastet proud if I was to keep him I do so hope I can." Lexi felt her heart turn into melted butter at that point as she was either being told an elaborate lie or this boy had been though the ring and back, it explained the puffiness in his face and she could only imagine the internal damage and the bruises. Guards ion these parts were in needing of being straightened out. She may not believed in killing humans but how she did ever so wish them dead.

His story came to a close and so she swallowed.
"You are from Egypt, there must be some other..." As he explained how he learned the English language she wondered, his fair skin his dark hair he would not be considered a citizen there but he told his story as if they worshiped him for his power over the massive creatures.... .she might be able to convince her brother to let her have a snow leopard at this rate. "You said you were sold into slavery before how... .how did you get here?" She wondered aloud again, her tongue was getting her into a sea of trouble. "The English pay well for their slaves!" He simply beamed from one ear to the other. "Your people came and liked what I did, they offered my master three times what I brought him in a year and so he traded me off. I really hope Alexis and Brandon will do fine, they will miss me ever so terribly so." The girl took him by the arm, "Jack do you know why you are here?" she dared ask fearing his response and bracing herself for the worst.

"Yes I am to be sold to my new master at an auction, I cannot wait, you said she was female are you, my master now? I must confess I have never worked for a female Master before I am ever excited...."
His glee seemed to overcome him and yet when the girl's face turned solom he felt the rush of a thousand heart breaks but he was lost for words.

Lexi wanted to die.
"No," She felt her breath catch in her throat and could not take it. "I...." she pressed her hand to her chest. "My response displeases you? I am terribly sorry...." She turned and excused herself gesturing to her guards who took Jack from the party to where the other humans were being held. Lexi found herself among the balcony breathing heavily keeping her calm. Why would she feel this strong about the slaves... something about his calmness unnerved her. Ripped apart her very thoughts at the seams. She began to cry holding back as much of it as she could until she looked kike she was stifling her anger instead of her tears. How dare they live this lavish lifestyle hiring buying selling slaves what was wrong with her kind, not just as vampires but as hire people.... of course Jack looked like he was fed seemingly well for a slave it must have been because he worked with cats they must have fed them well to keep them all so well behaved yes, that must have been it. She breathed in deeply and held herself together as best as she could, yes this was what was best for her. She wanted to rejoin the party but how was she to now with jack's face... his happiness in being auctioned off the fact her choice would be just on the stage now possibly dying.

{As a note I want to apologise pretty greatly for @ing the people I have i dunno who all is still here so.... sorry....?}

Last edited:

Mentions: Cosmos Cosmos SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
Interactions: N/A
[class=notes] //the image for your character replace url with your own. also after bg=- change the hashtag with an HTML colour of your choice //[/class]
While nobody seemed to notice the escape of the princess, nobody seemed to want to pay such a high amount for the foreigner that was clearly not well and likely wouldn't last long at anything either. Haneul did notice as he glanced sideways at the sound of a dress rustling but made no move to stop the princess from leaving and made no comment, the human that had been missing marched up on the stairs and put beside the foreigner who was claimed to be a prince by the auctioneer. If people were unsure about bidding on the only female left on stage, they were even more reluctant to bid on the foreigner dressed in such fine clothing, which would of course, should he be bought, burned immediately. "Three shillings?"
"One shilling," came an answer.
"Two pounds."
The auctioneer was becoming somewhat frustrated himself with the lack of response. Everything had dropped down from the $300 and still nobody wanted to purchase the human. This human was unlikely to get him any money at all with none wanting to buy a sick slave. "Take that one outside and execute him," the auctioneer said to the guard standing over the human prince who gave a nod and hauled Jatayu to his feet, forcing him to begin walking off the stage. Ignoring the fact that he had just ordered the execution of a human meant to be auctioned off, he then turned to the boy that had finally come on stage. "About time you saw fit to arrive...the guards apparently can't bother to be sure they have all the slaves in the carriage." He wasn't sure where the princess had gone as she was one of the people to bid but perhaps he could recuperate his loss with the boy he'd just ordered to be executed and make up with these two. "This human is one guinea starting bid. Who will bid one guinea for this boy from the Nile?" Jatayu stumbled down the steps, missing the bottom step as the guard shoved him roughly off and fell to the hard stone floor below.
Again he was hauled to his feet, when another vampire spoke of paying five pounds and 6 shillings for him. It wasn't much but it spared the man's life for now and he was roughly thrown up onto the stage by the guard who then put the gun to the boy's head, causing Jatayu's eyes to widen in fear before closing. The auctioneer was now doing triple bidding to get the three remaining slaves auctioned off though he didn't have high hopes for either the girl or the one foreigner who had a gun now pointed at the back of his skull on the stage floor. It would be a mess killing him here but if none bought the boy, he would be taken out and executed, or perhaps blinded and sent out into the countryside to be torn apart by the vampires who roamed the roads heading towards the human kingdom. [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

Last edited:
"Sold for $500,000 to Phaeron Athanasius!" said the auctioneer before anyone else could put more bids in. Again, another person was removed from stage and taken to the room where she would be chained in the center of the floor. When she was removed, he motioned to the guard holding the peasant looking female.

( ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion You're up again with Alma!)

"A normal person who aparrently had a rough start....starting bid for her will be $200!"

"$200!"

"$100," called the elder vampire from earlier.

"$50. She doesn't look like she's worth more than that," said the red haired woman from earlier as well as she bid on the plain looking girl.

Haneul was quiet as he stared at the female who so far had not reacted to the fact that she was being bid on. "$7,500," he said giving the same offer he had given for the pretty Asian boy.

"$8,000."

"$10,000."

This human seemed a bit dense. Still she was pretty and with Marvel being dead...he would be tweaking some stuff to get that Asian boy as well. $30,000." Though he had the money on him and could bid higher, he wanted to know who was all bidding on what was his, despite the fact the female in question was not technically his. Well who cared much for semantics? There were some murmurs as a few no longer tried to bid on the girl with Haneul willing to keep going up in price but a few that still didn't listen to reason.

$100,700."

"$300,000."

"$400,000."

Four hundred thousand. "$2,500,089 for the girl," said Haneul in a tone that got rather low, daring anyone to attempt to continue bidding against him. The count set the paddle down and returned to his drink as he waited for the crowd to get over their sudden silence, his eyes staring into the girl's own as he sipped from the wine glass. His eyes then slid to the auctioneer.

"Sold to Count Haneul Akiyama for two million...five hundred thousand and eighty-nine," squeaked out the auctioneer.

So Haneul owed $2,507,411 for both slaves, not that anyone knew he planned on walking out of here with both of them. He would not be paying the $100,000 for the Asian that Marvel had bid. It was probably that amount that got her killed. He had exactly $5,000,000 on hand for this event...leaving him with $2,492,589 left over from tonight's events. Not a bad deal though...and come the end of the evening he would have more money and two rather pretty slaves for even if the female he'd just won was from a peasant background....which he preferred...and was plain looking, he liked her spirit. Which was mainly why he had bid on her in the first place.

28AD9278-ACFF-42F7-8CB5-A7360A6A4F03.gif
ALMA RAVENSWOOD

Alma had two guards on either side of her due to her previous multiple escape attempts. Her emerald eyes were fiery as she felt sword handles at both of her sides. Breath hitching, she sucked at her teeth, planning her next possible route of escape. It was risky, that was a given, but she didn’t want to stay in that place surrounded by demons that, in her mind, only had one ideology and that was to use the humans as consistent and everlasting bloodbags until the day would come when their partner would drink too ferociously, lose control and they’d die. It was how it worked, there would never be a strong relationship between man and monster- it was crazy to think otherwise. Her jaw ticked in anger, twitching every few seconds boldly as her gaze fell on an exit door to the right, opposite to the side the humans who had been bid on were going.

“Worth much?” She spat before she was nudged roughly at the shoulder. “Motherfuckers,” She snarled, nudging the guard equally as hard with the sharp end of her shoulder, somewhat withering from malnourishment. He looked down at her with a deadly stare, eyes sparking red immediately. The back and forth stare between her and the guard lasted a fair few minutes, enough to make the rest of the bids for her an irrelevant buzz in the background. The word ‘sold’ snapped her attention to the auctioneer, who looked towards an Asian man in the audience. The money made her stomach hurl. It must have been just as corrupt here as the human world though, saying that, she hadn’t noticed a single drop of poverty the entirety of the journey. “Fuck off,” she spat, her accent rough though feminine. “I ain’t being sold to no one. Yous are idiots if you think I’m going to walk away with him!” A rough nudge on her shoulder caused her to splutter, mind internally smirking as she exaggerated a realistic fall, pretended to twist her ankle in the process. “You fuckers!” She groaned, toying with the shackles and forcing a grimace. The one guard left, others leaving to protect the human bought by the prince, crouched down. It would be one thing to damage goods, but to damage Haneul’s property was a threatening action in itself. The man would probably pull his heart out if he wasn’t given what he had paid for. His hands fumbled a key from his pocket to unlock the one shackle, meaning the legs were no longer attached or guarded. As he inspected her ankle, a blank look on his face, Alma swept her foot forwards, jabbing her heel into his chest until it indented itself there somewhat. He scoffed, taking a few surprised steps back and looking down in utter shock.

In that moment, while everyone would be shocked, Alma grabbed her other shoe and sprinted at her ultimate speed, running into the exit and through hallways, her feet patterned and the dress..the dress was such a damn inconvenience, slowing down her ability to properly move her body and allow her to propel through the building. Servants dived in shock, flying out of her way. With shoe in hand still, she headed for the huge double doors, fiddling with the hooks desperately as if her life depended on it which, really, it did.

Alma managed to ease the door open, the sun still out and would be for only a few hours longer spraying onto the first few tiles of the building.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Unbeknownst to anyone, it was still daylight outside and not evening like Haneul had thought it to be. Not that he knew this of course, he had arrived last night and spent much of the day sleeping until he had woken and begun reading his book until the auction had begun around mid-day, well the preparations anyway up until the point the humans had arrived. By this time, Haneul had finished off his glass of rabbit blood and wine, resulting in him passing the glass over to a maid who took it from him though he was even more bored than usual with how long this event was taking. Though the servant that had interrupted his reading for this stupid event had not stated exactly what time of day it was either, he assumed it was his lack of foresight to think it would be taking place at night and not during the day.

However, the commotion on stage finally drew his attention as it centered around the female he had purchased who had yet to be led off stage, a mistake on the auctioneer's part in his quest to get the rest of the auction done and over with, considering it had taken too long already. Heck, the people in his own village had been quicker at buying from the market then these vampires were with a human auction of people destined to become their future husbands and wives. Haneul ignored the auctioneer's telling the guard to execute the sick foreigner, the arrival of a fair skinned person with red hair and the redhead female still on stage that none seemed interested in bidding on from the three women left to purchase their future wife or husband. Which was a fucking ludicrous idea, what moron had thought that up? Most likely Damon's and Lexi's parents as well as the governing council.

First the female whined about going with him which wasn't entirely unexpected he supposed, but she was better off with him than some of these other vampires, particularly that couple from earlier. Then she fooled the guards with her into thinking she twisted her ankle, something that brought slight amusement to Haneul, before stabbing the vampire with the heel of her shoe and then running off as soon as her ankle shackles were off. Everyone stood there stunned, even the guard with the shoe indented in his chest which wouldn't kill him given the chain mail under his clothing. Haneul only knew this because he had attempted to stab one of the guards when first being introduced to the royal family. At least they knew not to damage his property...and his...unfortunately future wife. As everyone else seemed rather stunned at the actions of a human escaping and getting the drop on a vampire, Haneul rose and began walking towards the exit. He would pay the auctioneer, hopefully by then this auction would be done and he could retrieve his property and go home...once he'd gotten his book of course.

Haneul was in no hurry to get to the door that led out into the halls of the palace. It wasn't like he could run fast yet anyway so it would take him time to catch the female. Letting the door shut behind him, Haneul gave an exasperated sigh as he set off at a jog through the halls after the female, ignoring the servants that had dived out of the way to escape the running human. It took him a while to get to the woman in time for her to have the doors pulled open slightly enough for her to squeeze out of them if she so wished, light flooding the entrance of the palace. It was still day outside? He'd thought it was night. Exhaling to himself in annoyance, he quickened his pace, ignoring the servants who lay scattered on either side. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

"One guinea."

"Five sickles."

"5 pounds and 8 shillings."

"$20!"

$40!"

Now the prices were rising on the boy from the Nile, though not enough for the auctioneer's liking. "$114!"

"$260!"

$500!"

Others were still unsure on Jatayu but the girl's price had gone up to $600, a nearly three hundred dollar increase. The auctioneer was pleased now...hopefully the healthy girl and boy would go for enough money to make up for the lack of bidding for the foreigner on the stage floor.

$750 for the girl!"

$1,800 for the girl!"

Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos (for Sienna), SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful (for Jack)

ALMA RAVENSWOOD

Alma could feel someone, although perhaps not very quickly, closing in on her, chasing her. Breath hitching as she fiddled with the locks, she took a deep gulp, swallowing all of the fear that wallowed around in her mind. Her hands were clumsy, sweaty though determined whilst she unlatched the various locks and twisted the keys that struck tough against the ancient locks. “Come on,” she muttered angrily under her breath, a bead of sweat rolling down her forehead, heart hastily pumping blood around her body after the extreme running she endured. As it opened, she struggled to widen the gap and, looking behind her, realised the man who had bought her was running after her and was very closely behind. Alma used all of her strength to push the left side of the door, which opened with a groan. Eyes glazing over his hands, she realised he didn’t seem to have sun-protected jewellery on. With a smirk, she watched as light flooded into the hall before taking off once more, diving into the driveway. Her naturally blonde hair flew behind her, and her dress skimmed the floor as she picked up the hem at the front, continuing to race forwards. It was almost like a game of cat and mouse- a very slow game given the vampire wouldn’t likely cope well in the open sunlight.

Eyes flying from corner to corner, she hesitated on where to run, seemingly dazed as she half-struggled to breathe.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

Haneul watched as the female he'd bought struggled with the numerous locks on the doors, struggling to get the doors wider so she could slip through. She somehow managed to do so, light flooding into the hallways and bringing Haneul up short as the girl escaped into the outdoors. What idiot in the royal family, or perhaps it was a member of the governing council, had thought to have the auction in the middle of the bloody day when vampires would be at their weakest? Just further proof that this race was full of incompetent idiots in Haneul's opinion and once more he felt hatred for the siren that had turned him into this monster. Haneul shook off such thoughts, he couldn't change that night in the bar for anything which had led to him killing his family when he'd returned home after those two weeks in a grave, buried six feet under, no mater that he'd sell his soul to have things the way they were. Of course, there was the sensation that he didn't want things to go back to normal either and he had come to terms with what he was.

Haneul cried out as his hand was caught in the sunlight and yanked it back, stepping backwards into the shadows of the hallway which were now few with the doors opened, holding his hand up and staring at the small burn on the back of his hand. He turned and grabbed one of the other vampires' cloaks, throwing it on and putting the hood up before rushing out into the sunlight though he was adverse to it since he had a nasty scar from when he'd tried doing so after waking up...it hadn't been a pleasant feeling then and it wasn't now, the cloak providing little protection as he could feel the sun's rays slipping through the cloak and beginning to burn his body. Haneul closed his eyes in exasperation under the cloak before opening them and began searching for the female he'd purchased. Hopefully the boy wouldn't be this much trouble. Where the hell did that female disappear off to? Not many places to hide in a vampire's palace...unless she thinks she can go into the forest? He lifted his head and looked around him, the light searing on his eyes as he looked around him from within the shadows of the hood covering his face. "You can't escape your fate," called Haneul. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
Ayumu couldn't help but widen his eyes slightly at the sudden turn of events. He had just witnessed a very fiery girl. Whether her fieriness was a good thing, per se, he didn't really know. He doubted it though. When he recovered, he let out a little chuckle of amusement. He wished he bore half of her courage. How life would be more interesting with such fire in the soul.

Unfortunately, that "fire" that Ayumu could have had died away a long time ago. He had learned the hard way that disobedience can't get one anywhere significant. To kill time, he conjured a somewhat abstract image in his mind: one with warm colors like fire. The picture didn't have to be fire. The colors are plenty enough to convey that.

Ayumu found his mind wandering to that lady, Marvel, and then to that Asian vampire. . .Haneul, if he heard and remembered correctly?

Slave. . . The word didn't seem to sit well with Ayumu. Even the word "doll" would be more. . .refined, though that would probably also be an insulting term to use because dolls were lifeless. Technically though-- dolls could have a life if their owner gave them life. . .just as a fire could be lit if somebody lights it. Every person has that flame, but when it is blown out with cold water, only black ashes and smoke would be left, leaving no more harm, but one too many ugly scars. That is-- analogically speaking-- what Ayumu believed to be a "slave".

All in all though, he didn't feel much about becoming a "slave". He sold himself too many times to count: this time would just add one to that unknown number. Nothing more, and nothing less. The only thing he prayed for was a better life than the hellish one he led in Japan, even if it was just by a little.

Yes, Ayumu thought to himself while closing his eyes, almost as if trying to convince himself. Just by a little. . .is enough for me.
coded by: y o u n g j a e | mentioning: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:
Sebastian.Michaelis.600.2005954.jpg
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]
Jack blinked bewildered. He stood dressed in the finest silks from the beautiful woman’s closet, his long midnight coloured hair pulled back. The maid had tied it but a few loose strands hung around his face and though mostly wrung of water still dripped. He failed however to catch the eye of the Marin who bestowed the clothes upon him. She turned to the other humans and smiled at them though they seemed less than pleased to be here. Were they all slaves like him. “Are you guys here to be auctioned as well? You look as if you belong with them!” He gawked in a foreign accent but still smiled.

Everyone seemed indifferent to his standing being present and overall existence. He meant it though. Everyone before him looked as if they belonged with the crowd of beautiful creatures than up here as humans. His years in the slave puts taught him that though the humans looked proper and nice most of them weren’t. He could only ever truly trust the slaves that were the same rank as him. His gentle smile faded slightly when he realised why the blonde had been going on about him not knowing what he was here for and realised just after that.
He was probably going to die. Recounting his life he always thought he would die with his prized tiger and cheetah. They were good friends back home. He wished he could take them with him and of course there was black. His panther. A beautiful blue coloured panther his fur so ritch and dark. That cub he rescued from the jaws of a slave owner who tried to keep him chained up with metal that cut into his skin. He raised the creature and figured he would spend all enturinty with then the regulation he probably would never see them again made his heart sad. He stood ducked in a breath and wondered who his bride might be- perhaps if he was being sold to a creature that ruled the night he might have the chance to be the same level as them someday.

Of course he had heard of these creatures. Where he was from they stuck out like sore thumbs. Everyone wore rags but they would often be adorned with silks of the finest quality colours from all walks of life and density. There was a small girl with long fair blonde hair that he had made his friend. She would often feed on his slave friends but swore she would never for him. She was so young and so sweet. Perhaps his new master was as well. A certain dull fear rested in the pit of his stomach when he came to the abject realisation that most creatures would likely treat him worse than the worst of his soavemasters. A man who died at the age of six which was what he was told when he was being traded to the cat masters pit. A few boys thought it would be funny to lock him in with a set of starving desert cats. They scratched him but he feared. Not killing them and helping find some solace in an empty stomach. When he woke the next morning curled around them for warmth he was upgraded and trained to teach these cats. For once in his small existence he was finally treated like a human and he had a say. That was when he was gifted Alexis. His Bengal tiger. She was a young thing. Easily trained her and introduced her to his desert cats. Then after that he was gifted the small black panther he named Nior and shortly after that he found Branson. The cheetah Male with the fastest heart and the largest loyalty he’d ever met. Never would he find someone as sweet as those cats.

Never.

He stood wondering where to go next his location of origin being offered up as the only identifiable feature of himself. Then it was over and he was quickly shuffled away. Just as he had, he caught the soft glistening green eyes of a certain female who clothed him and treated him nice. She approached a vampire calmly and collectively.
“Miss Venita, “ she breathed but that was all he heard.

Interacting: OMG noone!
Located: Midst of the Auction
Mentioned: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
code by AgWordSmith
5McwWS5.jpg
Lexi had moved herself from the balcony somehow finding her will to move on. She edged across the floor passing vampires as she had and stopped aside the beautiful Venita Harcourt. "Hello miss Venita," she said looking concerned at the stage, her eyebrows knitted together and she knew one of the guards was going to loose their life this evening. "Ah, your human Jack he appears to have captured a feline as it is currently hulled up in my stables, such a conundrum I know, moreover I was hoping that in your good graces you might allow him to keep the feline as he rescued it on his way to the palace." smiling she air kissed the sides of the womans face and departed from her rushing onto the stage angrily snapping at the guards regaurding Jatayu.

"How dare you!" she snapped and took one of the guards behind the stage gesturing to the other to bring her human. Her heart wrenched as she was not going to put up with this crude treatment any longer. "I will have you escorted to my prisons where I will give you death, Or I might just torture you" her voice dripped poison and then she grabbed the man who hit Jatayu the most she bit into his wrist drawing his blood and then dropped it digging her finger into the new wound. It possibly would not feel a tenth to what Jatayu had been feeling possibly all evening but she wanted him to feel the pain and then she snapped his wrist clean off. She tossed his arm down behind the stage and then approached the ailed Jatayu. Pulling up her dress she bowed to the male a gentle smile resting on her lips.

"I cannot but imagine the pain you must be going through, I assure you the guards responsible for your mistreatment will be tortured or beheaded as I see fit." She could feel the rush of certain fear flowing through her guard, Easily they could make more, her brother could yell at her later for her. Pulling up her dress she had the men sit Jatayu down in a elegant sofa sitting in enough view to see the stage. Out on the floor she saw some vampires curious eyes but she touched his dark skin. "I am your master now but I will not date you, I have no feelings for you and I probably never will, but that should not mean you will suffer, life here with me shall go on similarly to however it went at home, if you want me to bring you anything from your homeland please do not hesitate to tell me, I can all but understand the sickness you must be feeling from home, i believe a gentleman I met this evening is feeling just the same, as for you," she offered her wrist now after bringing it to her mouth and biting into it. She winced but pushed it just below his lips. "Drink," she smiled. "Just a little will do and it will heal you, please," she urged him. Her mind stuck on Jack and now her infatuation with her male suitor whom escorted her here today. She would have to speak with him about it later.

Interacting: RI.a RI.a RI.a RI.a RI.a RI.a RI.a RI.a
RI.a RI.a [/SIZE] [/USER]​
RI.a RI.a
RI.a RI.a

Last edited:

Mentions: None
Interactions: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
The princess coming onto the stage was not what anyone in the audience expected, the human on the stage floor hearing but not responding to the footsteps that swept past him, only feeling the gun against his skull leaving. The auctioneer paused the auction as it was going nowhere and watched as oneguard was taken away, another guard picking up Jatayu and leaving the stage to where there was a sofa in the back, the young prince not even opening his eyes at all as he was moved. Fishing out the key for the boy's shackles, he headed after the princess and left the servant to continue the auction. If she wanted him so bad then he would cut his losses with the foreigner and release it to her for free. Striding across the stage, he looked down at the slave that was now set upon a sofa, the princess sitting down and speaking to him. Jatayu kept his eyes closed as foreign words reached his ears that he didn't understand. The raja had never paid attention in his lessons on English either as a child, partly because they hadn't been needed with his brother having been brought up to be the next king. The auctioneer however, held out the key to the princess. "This is not who you were supposed to get," said the auctioneer. "You...I have been cheated by the humans." The auctioneer's eyes narrowed to slits as he spoke, he was not pleased about being cheated out of his money. "This human has weak blood and is weak...he will not live much longer and I doubt the boy understands a word you are saying. You've gained a useless fiancee princess and would do well to remember that you are due to marry him, not a vampire. Actually all of you nobles would do well to remember it was your parents who brought this future on this boy." Taking a breath, he handed the key to the princess. "This is to unlock his shackles by his owner, perhaps questioning the other slaves would yield what exactly happened to him but it appears the guards tried to heal his broken and bruised ribs...he also seems to be suffering the after effects of poisoning. He is better off executed and I can get you someone else, it will just take time to find someone if you'd prefer a stronger blood source. You are weak enough as it is with refusing to behave like a proper vampire and feed, much less hunt...though the latter is not your fault as none of these vampires hunt anymore and have forgotten their origins." The auctioneer left without further comment to try to get the other foreigner boy and girl to get bid on by the last two female vampires within the audience. The words to him were utterly meaningless, but his eyes opened weakly, finding someone staring at him with a bleeding wrist held to his lips. Not understanding what was going on or that he had just been given away by a monster to another monster, he turned his head away from the proffered wrist. "Main tumhen samajh mein nahin aata," came the quiet baritone vocals of the raja, the words in his native language of Hindi and not in English. He would never survive here in this country. It was better to just kill him like the auctioneer had ordered. "I do not understand you." [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

5McwWS5.jpg
Scarecely she could believe the words of the auctioneer turning to him her eyes turned dark and unforgiving. “I did not ask for this, lest you hold your tongue before I cut it from your skull and feed upon it,” her voice turned dark matching her eyes and she turned her attention to her rather helpless dying new fiancée. True she did not want him, he was older than she wanted off herself and a foreigner who would need to learn common tongue. It would cost her more than he was worth but perhaps a good friend he would make, she did not assimilate she would court a human anyway.

"i suggest you return to being swindled for your money lest someone kills you before you can..” Taking a breath in she gently stroked the man’s messy hair and then pulled him back over her wrist pushpins someonf her blood onto his lips. She could only imagine the taste. It had to of tasted like poison to him. Sadly she couldn’t change the taste but the healing powers would quickly fix any ailments we was suffering from and the mor he drank the healthier he would become. “drink” she urged not really sure he could understand her still. “please,” her eyebrows furrowed as she g;an editor back at the crowd and the auctionier she now had a thirst to kill. He did not deserve to live and his knee would have been wasted. Wondering how much he had actually spent upon the male before her it had to be less than three times what he purchased Jack for and he festched a modest price from her vampire friend. Her brother might have blood for her choices but it was becoming evidently clear that she would have to act upon it soon or forget it forever.

Interacting: RI.a RI.a
Located: behind the stage
Mentioned: the auctionier and RI.a RI.a (in reference to your male)
code by AgWordSmith

The auctioneer would ignore the princess as he left, leaving the key with her to remove the shackles from the dying foreigner. Jatayu recognized the two English words but did not react to them, rather he just attempted to turn his head away again. It was clear he did not want to partake in whatever was being offered to him, even if it could save his life. What person would want to willingly go into slavery and be saved by a monster of English peoples' imagination? As the blood pressed against his lips, he unwillingly opened his mouth, the blood rushing in and causing him to cough as it went down his throat, the taste of metallic iron hitting his tongue. He was forced to swallow the blood to avoid choking to death on the vile substance pouring down his throat, but it didn't mean that Jatayu wasn't coughing as he drank the blood. Jatayu spat out the blood as soon as he became aware of what was going on, his eyes widening in fear as he attempted to shove himself away from the female on whose lap he was lying...his father would have his head not to mention his mother would be utterly disappointed and he began speaking quickly in Hindi, centering around cursing the woman in his native tongue and the Duke for tricking his family into coming here as well as the general ship ride that had caused his mother to be ill on the journey. Lifting his shackled hands, the chain clinking together between them, his eyes lit upon the dress and caught the feminine tones of voice that only meant a woman was speaking to him, his words soon cut off as his ribs snapped and broke again with the blood attempting to fix his broken ribs caused by one of the humans that had been purchased while on the journey to the castle, eliciting a mixture of curses and screams. [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

Haneul Akiyama

2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

The auction was over when Haneul returned, dragging a protesting fiancee behind him. Or at least she had been protesting until Haneul had threatened to gut her like a pig and break her limbs so that she couldn't move and would have to suffer until the vampires fed on her. He dragged the woman back through the halls and chained her up near the Asian he planned on tweaking a bit, having taken the woman's other shoe from her when she'd attempted to stab him with it. Pausing only to look them over and contemplate how much time and and training it would cost him to have them breed each other for more slaves, the man waited for the others to empty out of the stage with their purchases, rolling his eyes as it was said there would be an after party to celebrate their impending marriages. Haneul had no intentions of attending such an event, not when he had been forced to sit through this auction and then chased down his property. At least it was night now so it would be easy to go home.

Once everyone would leave the auction, both the audience and the rest of the vampire nobles Haneul made his way up to the stage and approached the auctioneer. He calmly stood within the shadows, watching the man as he counted the money he had won and then coughed loudly to get the other's attention. Haneul was the last to get his certificates of purchase for his slaves, having spent the last few hours looking for his damn property until he'd finally found the woman and been burned because of it. "I want that Asian," spoke Haneul as he fished out the money he owed for both of them. "Marvel's dead...he needs to go home with someone who understands him."

"Like you und...." the auctioneer swallowed nervously as the darkness upon the stage seemed to grow thicker.

"You will give me property rights to that Asian and the girl I bought or I will ensure you suffer a long agonizing death," hissed Haneul.

Fifteen minutes later, Haneul, whom had beaten the auctioneer, made his way down to the room where the slaves were held after being sold with a total of $7,012,200.01 richer in a bag and two certificates in his hands for the girl and the Asian. Pleasantly surprised to find both his slaves the only ones within the room, the other slaves having been purchased and taken away by their new masters in his absence, Haneul showed the guards his certificates. Wisely they did not say anything but forced the two up and headed outside to the carriage Haneul had taken to get here as Haneul went to retrieve his book and soon joined them. Of course, he kept them both shackled and forced on one side of the carriage. Speaking with his driver and pausing to pet the four black Percheron horses that had cost him quite a bit to import to England, the vampire then stepped up into his carriage and the driver shut the door. Haneul was not pleased with the female slave, given his face and hands had burn marks on them from chasing the female around in the sun, the male cursing in Korean under his breath about the royal family arranging this farce of an engagement in the daytime. Mentioned: ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion K kurishiri

Nycholas Drayton

Nycholas kept quiet the rest of the auction, only chuckling or raising his brows as he watched the stage. His eyes did linger on the princess as she left the hall for a moment, debating if he should have followed. But she had returned soon after. His smile widened a little when Haneul chased after his purchase, curious about his actions-- or perhaps he'd just didn't want his money to go to waste. Nycholas stayed in his seat after the auction ended, the vampires behind him slowly shuffling out of the hall, some grumbling about unable to get anything for the night. His dark eyes was once again on the stage, Alexis throwing a fit and the auctioneer had actually dared to run his mouth about her decisions.

The duke stood up smoothly, buttoning his coat he turned Damon, "That was... eventful. Thank you for inviting me, my friend." He started, patting his shoulder in a friendly manner. "If you'll excuse me, I have to fetch my bride. Will I see you at the party later?" No matter the prince's answer, Nycholas would nod and make his way to the alcove, ordering a servant to come along with him. He found the auctioneer and paid his dues.

"Retrieve my human and get her ready in my room. Bathe and cloth her. I'll be taking her to the party." He ordered, giving her the key and receipt. "What about you, my lord?"

"I won't be long." The duke dismissed with a smile, though this time it seemed more dark and sinister. The vampire didn't fail to notice and she jumped a little, nodding quickly and making haste.

Nycholas turned back to the hall, seeing Hanuel storm out and leave. He assumed that meant he has sorted out his payment- the last to do so. Perfect. The duke stepped out of the shadows quietly, observing the greed's earnings that night. He was so deep into counting that he still hasn't noticed his visitor. "What a fortune you have now, good sir." Nycholas started and clapped his hands slowly, startling the auctioner. "Such a shame that you can't enjoy it." He dropped his mask of smiles, the duke's once charming eyes anyone could drown in now burned a bright red.

"What--" Before the vamp could speak another word, Nycholas appeared in front of him. All within a second, he snapped both his hands clean off, causing the money to spill unto the floor. "You know, I think we vampires are smart. We learn from our mistakes and examples of those who died. But that doesn't apply to you, does it? With his left hand he gripped the screaming man's lower jaw, forcing the vampire to face him. "I'm sure you've seen what happens to those that shows disrespect to the royal family, or at least read it in the news. But your eyes are obviously redundant." With his right he slowly dug out one of his eyes. His left keeping his mouth closed to muffle his screams.

"We'll just have to set another example." Nycholas stated it so simply like pointing out the weather from observing the sky. Tightening his grip, he ripped the vampire's jaw off, his tongue now dangling without support. He shoved his eyeball down his open throat. With the auctioneer's one good eye, he could see the smirk on the duke's lips. With his weakened state, he suddenly felt a painful jolt to his chest. Nycholas' hand gripped his heart before yanking it out. Holding his still beating heart in front of his good eye before it slowly stilled. Three. Two. One. The auctioneer's body drooped to the floor.

He let the heart drop to the floor, his red eyes still glaring at the corpse before fading back to his brown orbs. "Look at what you've done to my suit," His bloodied hands removed his coat and blazer, more concerned about his clothes than the blood that stained his hands and the splatters on his cheeks. A guard's heavy boots made an entrance, stopping in his tracks to see the duke. "Get rid of him," Flashing his red eyes once to threaten the guard if he speaks of it or not do what he was told, he'd be next. Nycholas left his coats with the guard and walked out with his head held high.

His human should be in the room by now. Maybe he should wash up before greeting her. It's not very polite to show up in a mess after all. Nycholas washed up in another guest room. Putting on another one of his suits he combed his hair back and made his way to his room, knocking before opening the door.

"My, how beautiful. My eyes didn't deceive me." He complimented, his eyes purposely raking her body from head to toe. "What's your name, my love?"

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Mentions: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
contains scroll!

"People think being strong is not to feel pain, but the truth is, to be strong, you have to have experienced, true pain."

de9e4a6fa7d0b197c86b98e6471a5f23--character-reference-character-concept.jpg

Scarlet had paid little attention to the auction once inside, she cared little for any of the trivialities such a thing brought, instead she sat aimlessly waiting till she'd be forced to purchase one of the given candidates, she hadn't even looked as a name and title were called, nor did she care much about such a thing, raising a hand for the price no matter what the sum may have been she seemed so far within her mind that such matters simply were of little care to herself, she'd come here for someone who had disappeared, and though hidden well, a broken heart on an already broken soul hurt more than one could imagine, especially that of the feeble mind of a human.

Once over she stood with disregard, facing the leather strapped back hooded outfit she wore, crimson eyes burning through any of those who they met and hands shoved far within, she wasn't any sort of royalty, simply a servant of them of sorts, a friend who happened to deal with any bad situation that came there way you could say to be more precise. And as such none came waiting hand and foot for her orders of what to happen, instead things were very quickly begrudgedly taken into her own hands, before even having left the room she grabbed the hand of that of the human she'd 'claimed' and began to walk out, not giving a look nor smile to someone she was for all supposed benefits now madly in love with according to being married by mosts perspective, to her such a trivial phase was meaningless, love had many forms and not all suited such a thing as marriage, though it was but a century to tolerate carrying the girl around, at least happy she wasn't to be stuck with some male human, the things had little use than to drink from, not even good for a conversation.

Pulling the orange fairy haired girl over and out of the main section she finally stopped the brisk tugging when in a more quiet section, pulling the girl forwards as she leant back against the wall in front of her, eyes staring at the girls face but seemingly not directly, "Do you want to go to the party?…." she muttered under her breath in a disinterested tone. Personally she'd prefer to just go back out in the forrest and hunt, but apparently these humans took care, a certain level of interest in their wellbeing required.

In normal situations she never would've asked a mortal wether they wanted to do something or not, but quite frankly she was at a loss on how to treat one correctly, after all she'd grown up—…. well, she had differing rules around such beings back then. She knew every weakness, every poison, the spots that hurt the most and the best way to strike, but as for how to care for them well, the expression and mindset was much like a confused adult given a puppy with no idea how to look after it, furrowing her brows as she crossed her arms in annoyance, she wasn't one who liked not knowing things.

"Do you need uh— food?…. or somethin…. fresh clothes, care? th-the bathroom? Just ask an I'll give it to ya, just don't bother me too much, k?….." she muttered in a huff, being vulnerable wasn't something she was particularly good at, she hated it in fact, it showed weakness, it made her let down her walls and show how truely shattered and messy the pieces scattered around inside were. The moon shining through the nearby window let in a stream of glinting fluorescent light upon the wall and floor, some would call it magical, others science, but whatever the means it was quite the spectacle from their position.

OceanBunny OceanBunny (I RETURN AFTER A LONG HIATUS)

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
Soon, the girl who Haneul had dragged back was chained near Ayumu. He spared her a single glance but didn't say anything. It didn't seem to be the best idea at the moment. She didn't seem to be in the best of moods anyway.

Haneul had come in the room some time later, and Ayumu and Alma were kept shackled as they were forced into one side of the carriage together, with Haneul on the other side. Ayumu could spot a few burns on Haneul's face. Did he really go out into sunlight without any protection? Ayumu didn't know whether to think he was brave or just plain reckless. He shook his head subtly, shrugging off any thought of what happened in the past out of his mind. The past can stay in the past.

Even in the carriage, Ayumu didn't speak to Alma, but he kept his ears open in case any conversation was struck. Cutting through the silence was Haneul's voice. . .he was speaking Korean, swearing toward the royal family. Ayumu couldn't help but smile in amusement as he looked up at Haneul. "Cursing about the royal family and this event. . .did you have other plans or whatever?"

Ayumu decided to strike a conversation-- or more like small talk-- with Haneul, making it clear that he understood what he said in Korean. He did have to admit that he found Haneul quite attractive, but on the other hand, he's met many handsome people before him as well.

A part of Ayumu didn't expect a response, so he averted his eyes slightly again.
coded by: y o u n g j a e
mentioning: ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion | interacting: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Haneul Akiyama
2gt2dkMW_400x400.jpg

Once Haneul had entered the black carriage and shut the door behind him, he settled into the empty seat across from his slaves. The driver flicked the reins over the horses and they began pulling the carriage down the drive and towards the road, the black curtains in the windows drawn over them and shielding out the light, the carriage itself able to hold up to six people with comfortable seats cushioned in red velvet and black carpet on the floor between the seats. Small carriage lanterns hung on either side of the carriage to provide light, Haneul setting his book aside as he closed his eyes and leaned back against his own seat, the area big enough for a coffin in the back should he have any desire to sleep on the ride. Not that Haneul planned on sleep, not after the girl across from him, and he had shoved her to the right of the boy, had attempted escape after being sold. Perhaps he should say something but he honestly had no idea what to say to people who were so different from him. He dropped his bag of money on the floor beside him and closed his eyes, lifting a hand to gingerly rub at his burned face which would take time to heal.

Haneul's eyes opened at the sound of his mother tongue being spoken, something the count hadn't had the pleasure of hearing in four years. Turning his gaze upon the boy, for the girl was not speaking, his eyes narrowed briefly at Ayumu before a long and exasperated sigh escaped him. "I was due in Japan for a job...instead I get forced to partake in this little...endeavor that isn't going to help relations at all between humans and vampires as some vampires think they are above the rules and desire to marry other vampires when this entire set up is meant for the vampire royalty to marry humans....even though most of us are nobility and not royalty but for the prince and princess," Haneul spoke. "When it fails...as it most certainly will....things will be even more strained between these pathetic Englishmen and in the end nothing the human government and the vampire council hope to accomplish will be accomplished." K kurishiri

0cJ7I1B.jpg
he held the man. When he spit up some of her blood she pulled a white handkerchief from her boldest and held it to his lips. His screams started shortly after and she snapped at one of her guards whom left and returned with a botle of liquor. She quickly tore off the foil before pouring the bottle into a glass also provided by this guard then she snapped his neck leaving him to lay among the floorboards breathing out his finale breaths. “I know you cannot understand me... but I will find the best simplest scholars. Teach you the common tongue. I will let you go to your home wherever that may be... ah... India?” Shed never been there but if she’s ever asked her brother to go she doubted too seariously he’d risk her unhappiness

When she heard the auctioneer’s jaw ripped off she was partially startled but smiled knowing who it was who did that perhaps he would survive. She commanded her remaning guards to clean up the now three dead people scattered around her hall. She was covered in blood herself which did upset her as this was her favourite dress. Frowning she rose picking up her human and carrying him. He was an easy cart the stairs would make it harder but she ascended them accordingly taking him into a room that her brother forced her to prepare for him. Gently she laid the Male upon the bed and left commanding her hand aid to help her out of her current dress and another handmaid to stay and look after her human. She would have to get ready and would approach the man after finishing to see if he wanted to go to the banquet.[/FONT]

As she prepared for the banquet she asked her handmaiden to start looking up scholars for the common tongue. She aslo requested that she find a person who studied India. After this she gave the woman a small coin purse and told her to go find her a slave from India who was already aware of the common tongue but could still speak his native tongue.
“Tell him I will pay him weekly and he will live here in the house. For a time I will need a translator. This slave is to be Male I want Jayjatu?” She paused knowing she butchered his name. “I want him to feel as at home as I can possibly provide. He will work for him and do whatever he requests. Go now,” after that the woman nodded and Alexis slipped from her dress leaving her corset on and slipped into another red and black lace dress. “Oh and be a dear, do stop by the tailors in the morning and have them make me a new dress take it out of my brothers pay. He owes me greatly,” she smiled sadistically and went back to her human tapping on the door. How awful it would be not to be able to communicate with him until her handmaid brought her back a slave. It made her think of jack as she had not seen if he was taken yet.

Interacting: RI.a RI.a
Located: backstage then, in her room getting ready
Mentioned: none
code by AgWordSmith

G1InnPG.jpg
He stood and then sat and then began to pace around bored. A few guards ruffled him off the stage and then before long he went into the stables to take care of his cat slipping past the guards when they had their back turned. Making way to the stables was easy but as such he had to cross outside preferring to remove his shoes so they would not get dirty. He tiptoed into the stables and side-tacked petting the horses. He did not have them in Egypt and as such they were rather beautiful beasts. Similar to camels but a little smaller and friendlier. He made his way to the last stall where in the hay laid a cat whimpering in a dream. He flipped in beside it and startled it but quickly it reconised his scent and so he sat betting it's silky white fur.

Interacting: OMG noone!AGAIN!
Located: on stage then in the stables with the horses and his feline
Mentioned: SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
code by AgWordSmith

Last edited:

Sienna Woodlyn
image_560703171353134346906.jpg

Sienna was surprised as the bidding on her ended, not with one of the few that had shown an interest in her, but with a female that seemed to lack an interest in the entire auction. Why does she bid if she does not care? Sienna wondered as her guard pulled her offstage to await her 'fiance' in chains. She ignored the other humans as she awaited the woman to come retrieve her. Who was trying to escape or who had already been removed was of no concern to her as she waited for her new life to begin.

When the woman came to get her, she said not a word, simply pulling Sienna from the room and through the crowd. Sienna stumbled after the woman who now owned her, wondering where she was being taken and just what the red haired vampire had planned for her. She was surprised when the woman leaned back against a wall, pulling Sienna to stand before her, asking her opinion and about her needs. Sienna took a shaky breath as she chanced a glance at her owners features. The vampire's stance showed annoyance, her tone disinterest. "Food would be nice.. and somewhere to sleep." Sienna responded quietly, not sure how she was supposed to respond to someone who now essential controlled every aspect of her life. She glanced away, seeing the mesmerizing show of lights against the wall from the window. A soft smile crossing her lips as she turned her eyes to the window and the moon above.

Cosmos Cosmos

Portraits-of-Redhead-Women1-900x677.jpg

The woman did not react to anything Jatayu spoke to her, unable to get anything out much in between his cursing the people responsible for his current state which he was at the moment centering around the woman before him for behaving improperly and everyone he'd had the displeasure of meeting in this country so far. The sound of footsteps reached his ears followed by the sound of someone's neck snapping and their body dropping to the floor, Jatayu unfortunately ended up collapsing back into the woman's lap due to the pain. The blood did not do much for his ribs after breaking and resetting them, that was where the pain came in, from his ribs being broken again and reset by mystical means, nor did he move as he was carried away from the stage and into the halls of the palace which was nothing compared to the beauty of the Taj Mahal or his parents' own palace. Still he could appreciate its finery, it spoke of rich people who had nothing better to do with their lives then spend money, from what little he could see of it and it wasn't much. Soon Jatayu was carried into a room whereupon he was set down on a bed and left there with some other stranger. Jatayu was left lying in the room, though with the servant's help, sat up enough to be able to throw up all the excess blood he had taken into his body by drinking that woman's blood, coughing and glaring at the woman beside the bed who used a rag to wipe the excess blood from the man's mouth before taking the pot away to dispose of the vampire blood that had been thrown up, it was only then when he glanced at his wrists after throwing up that he saw the shackles had been removed from his joints which were still chaffed and raw with the shackles rubbing against his skin...he would need some form of healign poultice for them and keep them wrapped up until they healed. When the woman had left his side, Jatayu's eyes closed briefly until he heard a knock on the door, Jatayu's features settling into a scowl at being here in some strange woman's room, aside from the fact that he had no idea where he was...his only knowledge was he was still within British soil, much to the man's displeasure. The sooner he got out of this land and back home the better. Using one of the few English words he knew from his governors, he allowed whoever was at the door, the footsteps of the servant coming back from emptying the pot. "Enter," he barked before turning his head to the servant and snapping at her in his own language to help him sit up. Of course the woman, being an English person, didn't understand a word he was saying to her which annoyed Jatayu, but she did seem to understand what he wanted at least and helped him into a sitting position. [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

Last edited:

copy_aoi-shouta_02.jpg
Ayumu Mori
When Haneul replied, Ayumu looked up at him again. He couldn't understand every single word Haneul was saying, but he knew enough to get the idea: long story short, Haneul got a job in Japan, and he couldn't go because of the auction, which he thought wouldn't help humans and vampires. "Japan, huh." Ayumu smiled. "Japan is. . .quite a place, I guess." Ayumu laughed, though it turned out rather dry.

At first, Ayumu considered giving his cup of tea of his views on this whole auction process, but he decided against it. He had no particular interest in getting anybody fired up about something on the more political side of the spectrum. "Um, what was your job. . .? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. It's just my curiosity." Ayumu inquired.

A small pause ensued as Ayumu looked down, quickly murmuring an apology-- though given the distance and the fact that Haneul was a vampire, he knew his voice could be heard. "And, well, sorry if my Korean isn't very good. It's not my native language and I haven't spoken it in a while. . .so it may have grown a bit rusty."
coded by: y o u n g j a e
interacting: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back