• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Offering |||IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Haneul made himself a couple ham and olive sandwiches though he wasn't much for cooking, that had been his mother's expertise which had been passed on to his sister. Though thanks to his apprenticeship that had begun when he was fourteen in the bakery, he had learned to bake and by extension cook for himself. It was just one of the human traits of his that had disappeared upon being turned into a vampire. Placing the pair of sandwiches on a tin plate, the count then poured himself a glass of wine, topping it off with rabbit blood and then swirling the drink together with a finger until it was mixed and the alcohol permeated the crimson liquid. Haneul then carried his meal out into the hallways of the palace, sipping at the mixed liquid drink. Human blood was much more preferable but the royal family had some odd rule that the servants couldn't be fed from. It didn't particularly matter, Haneul tended to actively hunt though in his few months after climbing up out of the grave, a shudder passing through him, he had had a particularly hard time figuring out what he was supposed to do and had more often than not, missed a meal.

The door to where the auction took place appeared before him, a dark ebony with gold hinges. Of course...these were royal vampires who would spare no sign cost to show how rich and much better off they were than their human and lesser vampire counterparts. Disgusting, he thought to himself at the idea of humans being counterparts to vampires. Though he had been born human and remained human for much of his life, that didn't mean that he wanted to be around humans or marry...well anybody...even the thought of marrying a human turned vampire was disgusting and he would be very careful not to do so with whoever happened to become his property. He had sadly missed the music from the ballroom but could just as easily leave...after locking the food up somewhere...love was something he doubted he would ever have for the person...let alone the involvement that came with such a farce of a "marriage".

The meal was short and didn't take him long to finish, most vampires finally arriving at the palace as he was halfway through his drink and he nodded absently to a few of them. Handing his empty plate to a servant, the male wiped his mouth with a rag that was brought him before turning and walking into the auction room, taking a seat within one of the more comfortable chairs reserved for the royals, the rest of the potential buyers having to seat themselves upon wooden chairs, a large...stage before them. This would be no play, it would be where the brides and grooms were auctioned off...the other vampires being here was only for show...or so he assumed anyway. As he sat, he removed the bidder sign that had a number on it and then a vast empty space where he could write the price he wanted for the person he wanted. Something he did not want but how many of the royals really did? Looking around as he sipped at his glass, he wished had brought his book with him into the room, but did see Damon and lifted a hand to him in greeting. There was also Phaeron on his right...both royals and two of those that would be purchasing food today.

"I take it you both are ready for this...farce of an act?" he questioned them, sarcasm dripping from his tone as he addressed both males.
Mentioned: Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse , Arcanimus Arcanimus

[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
300px-H_H_Gaekwar_of_Baroda.jpg

Mentions: None
Interactions: N/A
[class=notes] //the image for your character replace url with your own. also after bg=- change the hashtag with an HTML colour of your choice //[/class]
Once unconscious he did not feel the touch of a hand on his shoulder or hear the continued voices as they spoke of a plan to escape and get back to their respective homes. Unknowingly one of the women in the carriage hefted him up onto a seat from his prone position on the floor though his eyes did not open nor did his body react to being pushed into a seated position or to the touch of fabric wiping away sweat from his forehead and brows that had formed. The carriage was almost at its destination, the windows of the palace coming into view and soon the auction would begin...little did anyone truly know if they would survive or if they'd all perish. Jatayu managed to stay upright even though he was unconscious but his head had dropped to his chest, for all appearances he appeared as if he were sleeping though his breathing was somewhat labored even in the state of darkness that trapped him within his very soul. [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

Coded by CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Last edited:
Phaeron
He smiled on instinct at Hanuel, his court face slipping on more properly in the presence of another addition.

"Of course," He waved his paddle in a sarcastic manner, "I just can't wait to bind myself to a human for a fraction of my existence." His paddle was then replaced in its position on his lap, "I take from the sarcasm you aren't thrilled, Hanuel?"

His gaze swept over the room, the stage remained empty but it still drew his gaze towards it, though he brought it away as soon as it rested on it. His left hands' fingers tapped quietly on the side of his knee, trying to draw minimal attention but he was never one to sit or stand completely still. It had annoyed his governess and parents when they were around when he was a child, after all, Athanasius's didn't have flaws.

Brown eyes drifted towards Phaeron, the count turning in his seat to better see and hear the other vampire as he spoke, in a sarcastic manner, of being unable to wait for the chance to bind themselves to humans. As the other set his paddle down, Hanuel glanced over at Damon and gave an irritated sigh before turning back towards Phaeron. The other royal was looking at the stage now and Haneul followed suit, gaze sweeping the floor and the stone wall, even now a red curtain being lowered to cover the wall. "I am missing a rather good job offer for this," said Haneul, unable and really unwilling to hide the bitterness in his voice towards this entire endeavor. "This...tie to a piece of food...will be interfering in my more...scrupulous and interesting activities...but...Damon asked me to do this...and thus here I am. For no other reason but the thought of being tied down to something I will have to be careful not to turn..." his voice now dripping with venom-laced disgust at the words..."the food when it is fed on is not how I want to spend the next...decade or so." He was estimating how long the lifespan of humans was...he had reached twenty-nine years but he was lucky to not have died...his little brother had reached two years before being killed by Haneul along with the rest of his family, the thought bringing a cruel smile to his features.
Arcanimus Arcanimus

Alexandre watched Norta, leaning his cheek on the back of his wrist with his legs crossed and a faint smile of mild amusement, a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. When she finished speaking, he clapped softly.
"Brilliant speech, miss freedom fighter, inspiring, truly, awe-inspiring." He began, folding his hands in his lap once more, "A lord among lords, we heathens are absolutely honored to be in the presence of such a saint, amen to you, mademoiselle." He bowed to her mockingly and chuckled. "I've spent afternoons in the court of the king of France, and you, I swear on the grave of my mother, are one of the most egotistical people I've ever met! To the core of my soul, I'm impressed." He recrossed his legs, leaning forward and resting his elbow on his knee. "However, might I ask, my dear, must you rely on such vulgar rhetoric when rallying the troops? Personally, I find language with such gross crassness borderline barbaric." He cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow just a little. "More importantly, what was that you said before?My memory seems to be imperfect, something about raisins and an ogre? Please tell me again, I implore you, it's been an era since I've heard something so amusing." The mirth faded from his eyes, the freezing, empty quality returning to his expression and putting a hand in his coat pocket. "Despite my jest, I don't enjoy taking insult." Alexandre held a glove toward her, "Guns or swords, take your pick." He smiled with a cold pleasure.
SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Alexandre watched Norta, leaning his cheek on the back of his wrist with his legs crossed and a faint smile of mild amusement, a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. When she finished speaking, he clapped softly.
"Brilliant speech, miss freedom fighter, inspiring, truly, awe-inspiring." He began, folding his hands in his lap once more, "A lord among lords, we heathens are absolutely honored to be in the presence of such a saint, amen to you, mademoiselle." He bowed to her mockingly and chuckled. "I've spent afternoons in the court of the king of France, and you, I swear on the grave of my mother, are one of the most egotistical people I've ever met! To the core of my soul, I'm impressed." He recrossed his legs, leaning forward and resting his elbow on his knee. "However, might I ask, my dear, must you rely on such vulgar rhetoric when rallying the troops? Personally, I find language with such gross crassness borderline barbaric." He cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow just a little. "More importantly, what was that you said before?My memory seems to be imperfect, something about raisins and an ogre? Please tell me again, I implore you, it's been an era since I've heard something so amusing." The mirth faded from his eyes, the freezing, empty quality returning to his expression and putting a hand in his coat pocket. "Despite my jest, I don't enjoy taking insult." Alexandre held a glove toward her, "Guns or swords, take your pick." He smiled with a cold pleasure.
“Shut up you miserable fucking inbred an’ go piss on yer mother’s grave. Yer mother was also yer sister knowin’ Ye’ noble types,” she snarled. “Yer’ not worth a duel, ye’ Have no honor. Besides, no one dies quite like a nobleman. Begging, screaming, crying as the vampire spoons out Yer’ guts. Every sewer-crawling street urchin has more backbone than ye’, usin’ all yer bravery t’kick a downed man an’ t’provide smug, superior commentary just like a fuckin’ leech lord.” Norta displayed her immense dislike of the nobility by targeting him specifically as an arrogant douchebag. “Ye’ likely fight like y’speak anyway, like an inbred and a coward, just brave enough tae kick a man while he’s down but tae afraid tae do any more.”

Venetia Harcourt
Honora Nott.gif
Venetia Harcourt thought that it was amusing. Choosing a husband in an auction. She had hundreds of years to figure out who she wanted to marry. There was no need to rush it. She had always thought it would be a long string of discarded lovers. But being married to a human, just a few years at most, wouldn't hurt. She wouldn't let one control her. She would be shocked if a man could. Her mother had often described her as wild horse. She had dressed herself in a marvelous and expensive pale pink dress, with tulle and chiffon, making it seem like she was floating.

She had arrived at the royal palace. It was rather early for her. She was one who was know to be fashionably late. But she was rather excited. She wanted to see what the humans had to offer. Perhaps even bid on one. A good five or six decades tied down wouldn't kill her after all.

Alexandre's eyes took on a glazed over quality as Norta spoke. "A duel's purpose is for the challenger to defend his honor, but I see now there's no reason to defend it." He muttered, slipping the glove on his hand, "If you wish to see me beg, Mon Cherie, you're a thousand years too early. Oh, and I'm the eldest of my siblings, so please rethink my incestuous linage." He rested his arm on the back of the seat. Turning his head to look out the window at the castle as the carriage came to a stop, Alexandre-Cyril smirked to himself. "More importantly, my dear ruffian, how do you think the married life will suit me? I pray my fiancee will be beautiful, just like-" He glanced at Norta from the corner of his eye and his smile faltered slightly, "...Well, more than you at least."

[div class=Flex] [div class=Image] [div class=Title]Ayumu Mori[/div] [div class=Mentions] Character Sheet
Interactions: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Wake Wake [/div][/div] [div class=Content] Ayumu knew that the people he had been talking to had heard him, but were simply ignoring him. Hahah, I may just be some artist now, but I worked in some more. . . dangerous areas before this as well. He remembered if things escalated to sheer violence, he would only have himself to defend.

One of the ladies started bickering with the man who had kicked the foreigner on the ground, throwing a barrage of insults and cuss words in his direction. Ayumu quickly could tell this would escalate into something very heated if nobody bothered to intervene. Reaching for something he had hidden beneath his garments all this time, he pulled out a fan, still in its closed state. With his eyes, he took aim before throwing the fan, making it spin in a star-shaped shuriken kind of fashion, making it miss the lady by just a hair as it flew past and hit the surface with a whack before falling down. Of course, he had no intention of hurting anybody seriously, but it was painfully obvious that he was being ignored because of underestimation, so it was just one of his little tricks of his to get their attention for a little bit. "Oops," Ayumu says with an innocent smile, "Sorry about that, I think my hand slipped just a little bit. You know." He drags out the 'u' in the word just. "Oh, and also, stop bickering. If you've got time to throw a barrage of swears and fire in words at each other, then I'm sure you've got time to get yourselves out of this situation like you seemed to have wanted just a minute before. . .even though it seems we're quite close to the castle now?"

With a sing-song chuckle, he sat back on his seat, albeit still with heightened caution in the case either of them starts to yell at him wants to throw the fan back at him so he can catch it-- he'd in part be grateful for them for giving it back.

[/div][/div] [class=Flex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=Image] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image:url('https://s33.postimg.cc/ftvbaquz3/aoi-shouta.jpg'); background-size: 100%; background-position: 35% 5%; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=Title] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Great Vibes'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; text-decoration: underline; [/class] [class=Mentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgb( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=Mentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=Content] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

Last edited:
Phaeron
He didn't particularly agree with Hanuel, blood was our source of sustenance but the humans themselves were sentient and were, therefore, more than just food. But, he knew better than to argue with such opinions as they wouldn't change so easily.

"Pity you lost a job opportunity for this," He smiled, it would appear perfectly harmless, Hanuel didn't know him nearly well enough to read him well; though Damon knew him well enough after all this time.

"Though I'm also here because Prince Damon asked it of me, I would never set foot in an auction otherwise." On the word auction, he allowed a little venom to seep through, but his smile was still in place, though his eyes grew a bit cold in their gaze.

Haneul sighed and took a sip of his glass to wet his palate. “Indeed,” he sighed wistfully. “Of course they never give details in a letter but said it was a high profile target.” As Phaeron smiled at him, he acknowledged it though none else of the royals appeared to have arrived at the auction. His acknowledging smile turned into a smirk at the other speaking of the only reason being here was because of the prince and the venom in the other’s words at the word auction. “‘Twould seem we are both...nay all of us in the same boat. Though...who knows? There might be some of Famon’s friends who look forward to this. As for the...future brides and grooms...their reactions will be savory I figure and amusing. It will likely be the only entertainment.”

Haneul fell silent for a few minutes, his eyes growing distant. Not having been enough around vampires, his occupation taking him all over, he couldn’t read other vampires. “The humans should be here soon or have already arrived, which means the other royals would do well to come in to the room and take their seats.” Now he sounded annoyed and he was. The sooner this occurred, the happier he would be though waiting was boring. “What are you hoping to get?” Might as well make idle conversation though he did not seem into his own words. Arcanimus Arcanimus

Maya Cowill

Maya was a little taken aback from Norta's introduction and inspirational speech. Maybe the army does that to people, being able to raise spirits in the matter of seconds before they head into the battlefield. To be honest, she had a hard time catching all the words she said as her accent was thick and foreign. She's never been out of her town nor has she met any visitors from afar. "I'm Maya Cowill. It's been a bumpy ride, Norta. You sure know your way with words. I may be deadweight when it comes to fighting, but I'll do my best to get all of us out alive."

So far, Norta was the only chance she had to get out of the vampires clutches alive. And it was a chance she's willing to take. The situation and insults back and forth got out of hand rather quickly, and she was pretty fed up. "Enough! Stop it! You are all wasting your time and energy fighting against each other rather than fighting the damn devils instead. Stop trying to dominate each other just to stroke your stupid egos. If you don't want to drained alive by fucking bloodsuckers, then shut the fuck up."

Maya let out a heavy breath, her eyes closed to calm herself. There's no way of extinguishing fire with fire. "Got it?" She glared at the foreigner and the supposed noble in the carriage. "We need to find a way out tonight before we are separated and taken back to whatever shithole the vampires live in."

'Think, dammit! Think!' She wrecked her brain to come up with one of her spontaneous plans whenever she got herself into trouble. But this was life threatening and it didn't just involve her person.

"We'll find somewhere in the castle to reconvene if we manage to sneak out. We'd... we'd need a time to meet. Eugh!" There was too little time, and she was starting to panic as the carriage started slowing down to a complete halt. "Shit!" She cussed, hearing numerous footsteps nearing the carriage...

(Read the following post!!)
SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV K kurishiri Wake Wake
contains scroll!

Castle Guards

A guard approached the carriage once his comrades took their positions. There were about 10 of them lining up to the castle doors and two horseback guards behind each row. Their weapons by their sides as they stood tall and silent. The lead guard standing behind to address the humans once he opens the door. He took a short moment to hear what was going on in the carriage and his sight showed him more than enough. One.. no two weapons. If that traditional fan stuck to the chariot wall was counted as one. It'll be a miracle if one of the guards were to be taken down, even if they did one of the vampires would end the human the next instant. Opening the door, he held it open and stood to the side for the passengers to spill out.

Whether or not the humans decided to come out within the next few seconds or not, the voice of the lead guard was loud enough for all the inferior ears to hear. "Welcome to the vampire kingdom. You will all be escorted into a holding room until called upon. You will be checked for weapons before entering the castle. Any dangerous weapons will be confiscated." His voice was stern and steady, as if repeating a line in a script. Then a small flicker of a smirk tugged at his lips, "Make a wrong move, and you will die. Show us any disrespect, and my men and myself will not hesitate to drain you dry on the spot. Keep quiet, do as you are told. And you will live to see the sun tomorrow."

As the humans trailed out one by one, the guard saw that one of them wasn't moving and he let out a frustrated sigh. Closing the group off once they were out, he signalled two of his men to carry the unconscious man out.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV K kurishiri Wake Wake scorpiodragon scorpiodragon snailsnoo snailsnoo
contains scroll!

Nycholas Drayton

A gentle knock from the door disturbed their moment drinking together, a nervous servant fiddled his thumbs as he spoke, "I'm sorry to disturb you, Your highness, Milord. The auction is about to begin and the prince has requested your presence."

"Thank you. We'll be on our way." Nycholas dismissed before turning his attention back to Lexi. He placed the two empty glasses on the side and offered his arm for her once more. This time, she took it. Slipping her small soft hand to rest on his arm. And they left the room, keeping pace with the princess so as to not rush her. Several servants and guards along the corridor paused and bowed, both the duke and the princess greeted them kindly. "Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" He couldn't help but compliment her again. Many ladies had probably heard the same thing in the countless parties he's attended. It was a simple charming compliment, but he has rarely looked at his partner while doing so. Tonight was one of those occasions that he does. The doors opened for the pair as they were still looking at each other, and Nycholas was the first to break eye contact, not before giving Lexi another wink while at it. The audience had already filled majority of the grand room, but there were still a few empty seats down at the front for the bidders. The duke brought Lexi to her seat next to Damon, greeting him, Phaeron and Haneul as he did so. He only moved to his own seat once he was sure she was comfortable.

Unbuttoning his overcoat as he sat down, he placed the paddle on his lap. "Evening gentlemen, how are we tonight?"

CZDoubleU CZDoubleU scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Arcanimus Arcanimus Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
contains scroll!

Lizbeth followed the guards solemnly. She fought just like them, but they were much harder to kill. He mentioned weapons, but she had none. They would be useless against all of the vampires. There were far too many to even think of doing anything. She had taken on many men before, but they could be slowed by injury, vampires could not. She frowned softly as the guards surrounded them. She grabbed the skirt of her dress so she didn't fall or trip.
She had long accepted her fate unlike the people around her. They clung to hope and planned escape, but the truth was that no one was escaping their fates. They would be food until they all died. She sounded so pessimistic, but that's how it was going to be.

RI.a RI.a

[class=notes] //the image for your character replace url with your own. also after bg=- change the hashtag with an HTML colour of your choice //[/class]
With a snort, the horses stopped at the palace, the windows numerous windows gleaming with beeswax candles and oil lamps set within. Guards stood armed and ready, a unit of ten men but appearances were deceiving for these were not human soldiers but rather vampires. Of course they would be needed to escort the prisoners to an alcove where they would be held until the auction began. By now all the vampires should be within the auction hall within their seats, the five royals separated into their own section with comfortable chairs. The words of the lead guard echoed within the night air, loud enough for the humans' to hear the words...warning of severe consequences if they tried to run or they tried to fight back...these consequences all ending up the same way in death for the humans. It would be best for them to comply. The two bickering women from earlier within the journey seemed to finally have gone silent but the lady within the black dress scowled, an unpleasant feature that made her face furrow and tighten while the lady within the lilac gray dress glanced around at her various companions, unsure who would be left alive at the end of tonight. Reluctantly both women got out of the carriage and were instantly surrounded by guards. Once all the humans were out and the prone form of Jatayu was picked up by two guards, the driver spoke quietly to the lead guard, fishing a key out of his robes. "This is to the foreign boy," he said seeing the boy taken out of the carriage. "It is to be given to the one who purchases the foreigner and becomes his master or mistress and he is not to be released until then." The lead guard would nod and pocket the key. Just inside the palace doors, within the foyer would be an elderly vampire who would be checking off the humans as they were brought in and marking them present. One would not be there and so would not be marked as present. It would be the responsibility of the guards to get the male taken to someone who could heal him before putting the unconscious foreigner up for auction...unless they saw it as a waste of time. [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

Haneul turned his gaze to the doors as Nych and Lexi walked into the auction room and Lexi was led to a seat by her brother before the male would sit with the others, close enough to speak to them but away from the prince and princess. The male's brown eyes studied Nych before rolling his eyes. "I'm bored," stated Haneul simply. "This waiting is driving me nuts. I'd rather this just get done and over with soon. But I imagine the humans will be here soon if not already here...I'm interested in seeing their reactions and savoring their emotions." His eyes glimmered with malicious intent at the thought, a mix of malicious intent and joy as he sighed wistfully. RI.a RI.a

[div class=Flex] [div class=Image] [div class=Title]Ayumu Mori[/div] [div class=Mentions] Character Sheet
Interactions / Mentions: RI.a RI.a scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 [/div][/div] [div class=Content] Ayumu turns to the mediator-- Maya, he recalled-- and frowns slightly. "'Find a way out tonight'? 'Shithole'? I think you didn't understand me, Maya. I have nothing against this." Before he could hear any retorts from the others or responses like I don't get it, why!?, Ayumu explains his case briefly. "Let's say I do get out. I wouldn't have anyone to go back to. . .and I think we have quite different definitions of 'shithole'." There's actually a bit more than that, but it's unnecessary to say it now. Ayumu lets a small and vague smile play on his lips.

When the chariot finally comes to a somewhat bumpy halt, he stands up, walks up and grabs his fan, and then leaves the chariot, following after the other foreigner, carried by two guards, and a girl with long, flowing auburn-red hair silently and compliantly.
[/div][/div] [class=Flex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=Image] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image:url('https://s33.postimg.cc/ftvbaquz3/aoi-shouta.jpg'); background-size: 100%; background-position: 35% 5%; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=Title] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 35px; font-family: 'Great Vibes'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; text-decoration: underline; [/class] [class=Mentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: white; opacity: 0; background-color: rgb( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=Mentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=Content] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

Sienna Woodlyn
image_560703171353134346906.jpg

Sienna had enjoyed the chariot ride in awed silence. She paid no attention to the other passengers as she stared out the window, transfixed by the new views. She allowed her mind to wonder over all the possibilities to come, to imagine what this new land had to offer.

Sienna stared at the vampires palace as the chariot pulled to a stop. It was marvelous, absolutely marvelous. So many glowing lights in the dozens of windows. Turning towards the chariot door, she noticed others exciting and moved to follow. Stepping down among the guards she looked around curiously, a small smile gracing her lips. She stood on her toes, trying to see past the guards as they waited for everyone to exit the chariot before closing ranks around the humans. She tipped her head as she spotted a boy being carried away by two guards. What's going on there? He must have an interesting story.. She thought, before turning back towards the palace and the future awaiting her.

Portraits-of-Redhead-Women1-900x677.jpg

Last edited:
Phaeron
"I'm not sure," He didn't really want to pick to begin with, let alone have a specific type. I guess he hoped one would stand out to him.

His attention turned to Nycholas, "Good to see you Nycholas, I'm just splendid, yourself?" The splendid was quiet obvious sarcasm, not in any negative tone, but more like sarcastic humor.

Phaeron respected Nycholas, and liked him for the person he was as he had gotten to know him over the years. Having both been from ducal families, they were often at the same gatherings and after hundreds of years, you're bound to talk at least once.

Manuello cleared his throat before the entrance doors creaked open before him, stepping inside with the crisp clack of his heels and walking cane on the tile until the sharp noise was softened by the rug. He ran his gloved hand over his slicked-back grey hair. Manuello glared about the room and others inside before eyeing a chair nearby. He approached the chair, turned his back to it, and slowly eased his aging body down onto the cushion of the seat. His long and deep olive coat draping over the sides and his mahogany cane between his legs. He rested his hands on the head of the cane and waited for the humans to arrive and the auction to begin.

"I don't want t'see ye' beg, I want t'see grow th'fuck up ye' blueblood bastard," she snarled, eyes narrowing at him. "Your fiancee is like to skin you alive and wear your flesh as a dress if she's any like the vampires they send to war," she replied with a cold grin, before she turned away from him, only to have some sort of metal object impale itself in the wall beside her head. "If we weren't here right now I'd shatter yer' fuckin' arms ye' annoyin' soft-livin' fancy dress fuck," she spat at Ayumu, before turning her gaze to Maya.

"Least someone 'ere's got a bit of sense. It's like t'take us a bit to figure out where we can escape from this hell, but we'll get tae findin' it, I know it." She paused, seeing the guards approach the carriage. "Fucks sakes," she growled, knife still in hand. "Well, seems I'm not sneakin' this in now..." she grumbled, tucking her knife into her coat. "I'm not gonna make a show here, aight? From th'looks..." she murmurred, looking out through the window. "They're all vampires and outnumber us. Without guns, we're fucked proper. Don' make a show, we can plot our way out later," she said, as the door opened.

She glared at the foreigner with the ninja star as he said he wanted to be here. "Then fuck off and die you miserable traitor," she spat to him, before making her way out of the carriage, standing tall and proud, as if marching in military procession. She raised her emotional walls about herself, once more taking on the act of cold, stern hate. She walked with the others towards her fate. Never in life had she surrendered, and the fact that she had to now in order to survive made her sick to her stomach. All these bloodsuckers would pay for this. They'd all die.

Wake Wake
K kurishiri
RI.a RI.a

Marvel Black
Marvel's face showed nothing but displeasure at having to cut things short with Erma, she didn't particular care for the formality of this slave auction. She'd prefer if the mortal was nicely wrapped and put outside her room door. This was a waste of a time but, she was in the castle. Royals were always trying to find an excuse to host something. No matter the occasion or reason. Though Marvel's face was slightly distorted, the rest of her body showed nothing but poise and refined grace. The epitome of a superior being.When she reached the entrance she masked her irritation, displaying absolute indifference. Slowly she walked in, each step precise and calculated, her black heels making small clicks. Her eyes even turned red. If there were any humans in the room she wanted to prove her dominance. Immediately.

Last edited:
Haneul just inclined his head at Phaeron's answer as the other turned this time to Nych. The count turned his attention back towards the stage and his glass raised to his lips which he took another sip from. Hearing the doors open, he did not turn as he sensed eyes sweeping the area before the steady tapping of a cane moved across the stone floor and an older noble set themselves within one of the chairs in front, exhibiting an aura of power and age around him, Haneul assumed this was one of the prince's friends. A glance in the person's direction confirmed this...one of the older vampires...even older than the prince had arrived. Manuello, a vampire that Haneul hadn't really spoken to when forced to go to royal functions, something he did his best to avoid attending. Despite this, the Korean knew at least of every vampire friend the prince had, if not actually spoken to or got along with them.

Lexi would be sitting next to her brother and staring at the stage, listening to the last of the nobles coming into the auction room. If they were coming in then it must mean that the humans were here and the event would begin soon though she didn't really want to buy any human, her thoughts drifting briefly to Nych but knowing it would be impossible for them to be together. She had no desire to buy a human, let alone have a romantic involvement with them or even feed from them. Her hands nervously fiddled with the front of her dress as she, like the rest, waited. Voices filled around her, talking in low murmurs about what the humans would be like and how soon it would take to break them in, as if they were common cattle though she knew that to most of vampire society and those here, even among her brother's friends, that was all they were. Her thoughts wandered to what it would be like if vampires were sold and treated like common beasts, to be sold and bought at whim.

doneanddusted doneanddusted Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse The_Mickster The_Mickster Cosmos Cosmos Heavenchi Heavenchi SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Arcanimus Arcanimus RI.a RI.a (for both you vampire and human)

300px-H_H_Gaekwar_of_Baroda.jpg

Mentions: Wake Wake K kurishiri CZDoubleU CZDoubleU (just for information), ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion OceanBunny OceanBunny SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Interactions: N/A
Jatayu would be taken into a separate room by the guards, the lead guard following though gave one of his guards a whispered command to search the humans for any and all weapons or even poisons that they could take to escape the fate they were being given. Once all the humans had been checked off, they were taken to a separate room where they each patted down by a guard with another watching them, the guards removing any weapons or poisons that might be on them. Once they would be patted down and checked, the guards would force the humans to strip down as an extra precaution. Something that some of the humans resisted and fought against and as much as the guards wanted to taste the blood of the humans, they knew they'd be in trouble with Prince Damon and the rest of the royals for marring the clean porcelain skin of the humans. The knife on the one female was removed, the fan was removed on the conscious foreigner was taken after some muttering among three guards who went to another room and then they were allowed to all dress. Once they were clothed again and all weapons taken by a couple servants the humans were forced into a single line with the guards around them and they were marched towards the auction room only to be pushed through a side door and led through a small passage that would take them to the alcove where they were guarded. It was time for the auction to begin. As for the unconscious body of the other foreign noble, they worked to check his breathing and reset his ribs which were wrapped to keep from moving so they could properly align, the boy's shirt yanked up over his head and pulled down to his arms where it hung there as they couldn't remove the shackles from his wrists without the key and touching the shackles proved painful for the vampires who yelped as their skin was burned. Thus they could do nothing for the chaffing and soreness around the boy's ankles and wrists. Another vampire used his blood to heal the boy of his sickness which was soon revealed to be some form of poison, causing mutterings of the human trying to kill itself. It took a while to wake the unconscious human but when they did they forced him to his feet and taking him along the path the other humans had been taken; the two guards and their leader soon shoving Jatayu into the alcove where the young man stumbled and nearly fell if not for the tight grip of the guard keeping him upright. As it was, one leg buckled and the knee hit the stone floor, causing pain to shoot up his leg and knee. Tugged upwards onto his feet, he was pushed to the back of the humans, another vampire on stage could heard welcoming everyone to the bidding and informing them all that it would start shortly. [class=notes] //main body same concept here as before replace the number and hashtag with your colour of your choice//[/class]

Erma saw Marvel's scowl. With a small hum of amusement, the shorter one followed her new acquaintance, a small skip in her step. She almost appeared to be a young child following her mother. She'd been pondering over the kind of human she preferred. After some reflection, she'd decided that she didn't really care about the kind of human she wanted. She already possessed all that she really desired. It would do everyone better if Erma just took the man's (or woman's... or child's...) blood and sell it. She'd let the kid do as it pleased, perhaps with some watching over from Erma herself in case someone wanted to kill him, and that would be that. Oh, but perhaps if Erma's husband would have to be her spouse, she'd spoil the thing a bit. Maybe produce a child. Erma had always wondered what a half human's blood tasted like. The other children that came from her marriages with humans were always either human, vampire, or deceased.

There were already vampires in the auction room. Erma found it best to just sit with Marvel.

Alexandre-Cyril dismounted the carriage with a graceful step. As the guard recited instructions to the group, he smoothed his clothes and folded his hands behind his back. At the end of the lecture, he followed behind one of the guards with a relaxed gait, walking with the confidence of someone who owned the place. Despite his mannerisms, the elegance of the palace served as something of a shock. Even Versailles, the crowning jewel of Parisian upper society, in the modern, impoverished France which Alexandre knew, paled in comparison.
Shortly, he reached a rather small but posh room in the palace. His escort unlocked the cuffs that bound him and left, bolting the door behind. Finally being alone after having spent all morning and afternoon with unfavorable company, Alexandre felt something of a sense of release. As he waited, he looked at his reflection in the pane glass window in the room, running a hand through his hair to ensure it remained well-styled.
After the better part of an hour, another guard unlocked the door to fetch him. As before, he followed with a compliance that bordered on cockiness until they reached a different room.
"Strip." The guard commanded. Understanding the purpose, Alexandre-Cyril raised an eyebrow nonetheless.
"Must I? You realize I'm to be married in the very near future? I wouldn't want to do something... promiscuous." He said halfway-jokingly, beginning to disrobe despite his protest. The guard didn't react to his jest, inspecting his discarded clothes for contraband. Alexandre examined his form in a mirror in the room at the contrast of the airs of humility he put on before. "I've gotten thin." he sighed softly to himself in a tone that sounded almost disappointed. The guard delivered a fresh set of clothes to him, plain yet attractive wear suitable for when he'd be presented to the auction, which he promptly changed into.
"When it's your time, I'll escort you to the stage," brusquely spoke the guard, "until that time comes, wait here patiently and do nothing." Finding no fault in these instructions, Alexandre took a seat in the corner of the room to patiently await his fate.

ATTENTION:
The auction will begin now. First up is Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 being purchased by RI.a RI.a
"Welcome one and all to the event of the decade," said the vampire on stage, twirling like he was in a circus. "Today we have ten different humans, a mixture of male and female who will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. These humans come from all walks of life, according to my sources and they're really reliable," there was some laughter at that as people leaned forward to better see the stage and the specimens being put on display, all chatter instantly dying. He signaled a guard off to the right who disappeared into the alcove which was really a series of small rooms and entered one before approaching a young woman and shackling her hands so she couldn't fight back.

"You're up lass," said the guard as he smirked at the female, flashing fangs at her. "Don't struggle and try to look pretty or it will be worse for you. Run and I'll happily drain you of ever drop of blood." He would then grip her arm and march her to the front where she would be pushed up the stairs and onto the stage, the guard climbing up after her and standing off to the side. RI.a RI.a Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Sienna Woodlyn
image_560703171353134346906.jpg

Sienna let out a startled squeak when the guard began to pat her down. She might have expected if she had paid an attention to the guards when exciting the chariot but she had been too distracted. She blushed brightly as the guard felt for weapons along her body, unused to such brash treatment. Glancing towards the others, she noticed some of them were stripping, her blush brightened as she averted her eyes. Oh no.. I'm gonna have to.. She thought as her eyes landed on her guard as he stepped back from her. "Strip." Came the dreaded words and she nodded slightly, her eyes tearing up at the humiliation she was about to undergo.

She undid her dress with trembling hands, allowing the garments to fall to the floor as her guards looked on. Her clothes were taken away and new was provided to her. "Thank you." She said quietly as she took the clothes and began to dress before the guards led her to an alcove as the auction was soon to begin.

Portraits-of-Redhead-Women1-900x677.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back