• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’m sorry all!!!! Ill be on for sure tomorrow evening :( real life distractions got in the way and it was my babes birthday!

Is everyone okay if I summarise/finish the current chapter later today? Then we can get on to the finale.

Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown Enzyme Enzyme

myst.erion myst.erion Lamia Lamia I'm not sure how much time you can both commit to posting in the last chapter. Athena would certainly have opportunity to get closure. Maggie would be safely chilling with Finn, Sinead, Shannon, Peter and Savannah... avoiding the danger!

Essentially there's two big things that need covering before the end and my intention is to do it as quickly as possible and reasonable.

Then the newer project can begin. :P

Last edited:
Alright replying rn :D And then if we do the end of the chapter later today or tomorrow I'm available all day for that. :D

I've probably got about 4 hours of awakeness in me, so we'll see how it goes. If not, new chapter tomorrow afternoon (UK time).

I feel comfortable saying we've had one of the most successful role-plays on this whole site.
Yay! It's been such a fun ride and I'm grateful to those who have been a part of it, especially those who have been able to stick with it until the end.

There's still a few things for us to cover before the RP officially ends/closes, but I'd like to give Bellz Bellz chance to catch up first.

Then... we move on to the next project. :hearteyes:

I will be on a little bit today and on Friday! I would have to agree this has been one of the most successful role plays in the history of the site! :D I shall be catching up tomorrow morning :) so in about 10 hours!

Hurrayyy! I hope you're feeling better. <3

Depending on how much we can cover, I might get the new interest check up at the weekend. :)

I’m feeling a lot better seizure wise but I ended up breaking my foot due to the meds the put me on. The side effects made the whole world spin and I ended up falling :( but I will still have something up today! Actually starting rn :)

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that. I bet that'll take weeks to heel. :closedeyescryingfrown:

Yayy. Looking forward to your post.

If it wasn't out of character, James would eventually walk into the hotel with a cart full of booze. "VINNIE'S DEAD, BITCHES. LET'S PARTY ON!" :coolshades:

XD omg that would be hilarious :P question: where is Alex going and how is she getting out? Cuz like....I had an idea but since all this shit happened I’m afraid I couldn’t say it in time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back