• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Meanwhile, Salvatore is just like: "Why are they getting all the fun? Where's my Sullivan hostage?"

Cormac will definitely end up being shot by Lucy at some point in this rp hahaha

That may have been my last post for the night but we’ll have to see

Ugh poor James :( she didn’t mean it like that </3 And omfg seriously one of these days! I’m posting shortly then going to dinner!

Ugh poor James :( she didn’t mean it like that </3 And omfg seriously one of these days! I’m posting shortly then going to dinner!
I'm sure he knows she didn't mean it like that. He's just a little hurt right now with their own news and the Rayna issue. Poor little loner James. <X3

Awh Alex is going to have to apologise about that before she is let go ....

Hahaha was looking back and I forgot Alex had left that voicemail for Conor .... as soon as they get Lucy to calm down and go along with it , Conor’s going to show up to shut it down

It's not real, but it's kind of sad to have Jucy argue! I can't recall if Jucy have had a fight like this before. The certainly don't seem to have argued since she returned on Valentine's Day. I guess James is usually very calm and collected so this is a rare occasion for him. </3

"So it's a no for the sleepover and nail painting?"

kris-hemsvort-fotosessiya.jpg

“You” *hits with chair* “said” *hits with chair* “you’d never” *hits with chair, overbalances and falls “hurt me” *kicks him from a sideways angle* ... Cormac standing scratching the back of his head like : what the hell am I missing?

CONOR OMFG THIS AGAIN. I’m dying. XD and Lol “clear our a whole day in your schedule, I got a lot of making up to do!” ;) -Lucy. Ugh she does feel bad about what she said :(

“You” *hits with chair* “said” *hits with chair* “you’d never” *hits with chair, overbalances and falls “hurt me” *kicks him from a sideways angle* ... Cormac standing scratching the back of his head like : what the hell am I missing?
"Yeah, but how can you stay angry with this?!"

giphy.gif

Lamia Lamia
I'm intending for James and Lucy to return home soon, so if Rayna wants to go over there I'm sure she can wait for them. Perhaps Aidan could let her into the house in the meantime? :)

Jucy need their mamas... or at least one mama!

OH NO. MY CHILD IS ABOUT TO BE TORTURE :( ....I think. he's pretty confused lol.

Sorry if my posts are short, separate and typo filled. I'm home now but can't get to my PC due to my room being decorated and it's a pain using mobile or tablet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back