• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Btw, I'm gonna work on a post for Rayna after I post for Athena. Can you give a lil summary of what's going on with the Sullivans? This week has been somewhat of a tough week so I haven't been keeping up with them lol

I may have given myself unrealistic expectations too. Minus the bad crime stuff, I want my own James Porter.

This chapter has only covered one day. In the morning, Lucy and James went to the hospital and found out Lucy can't have children. </3:closedeyescryingfrown: All because of the injury/infection caused when Angel shot her at the wedding. On Conor's request, James and Cormac have kidnapped Alex. Though he hasn't laid a finger on her, James is currently taking his anger/loss out on Alex.

I didn't do it in character, but maybe we could say James phoned Rayna to tell her he and Lucy can't have kids?

And Sinead is making puppy eyes at super cute Peter. They're going in to make a move right now. :blowkiss:

I know I’ve been majorly focusing on my baby and the angry man but i will have a post for my other hunnies Nicolo and Eleanor tomorrow I promise :closedeyessmile:

Hey people. I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to change up Salvatore's plans. That side of the plot has gone way behind the Sullivans now and I don't want to halt the RP to let it catch up. My experience of halting RPs is that they die or start to fizzle out soon after! It's not quite time for this one to end.

Bellz Bellz Rhaine Rhaine What do you say to poor Finn finding himself in Romano company again? We don't necessarily have to play out the kidnapping part. Could start with him having already been captured?

myst.erion myst.erion I'm sorry to change this, but I desperately need to progress this part of the storyline. :(

Hehe. Such a bitter war. Even worse when I don't even think Alex and James dislike each other anymore. Fuck sake, Conor! :P

Hehe. Such a bitter war. Even worse when I don't even think Alex and James dislike each other anymore. Fuck sake, Conor! :P
If Alex ever gets out of this situation she’s going to be so apologetic “I didn’t mean it , I didn’t mean it I promise your not worthless I like you I do” hahaha

I kind of feel like James would apologise too, albeit, a matter-of-fact rather than emotional apology. :P

"Dafuq have I done?!"
tumblr_m9opeqI4Ai1re6hhmo1_250.gif

[size= 2] i’m still interested but i am caught up on holidays so i’m hardly at my computer~[/size]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back