• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Crazy loves Crazy aparently and OMG Lucy is gonna be so conflicted on what she should say....she might keep everything that just happened to herself.

Dammit I'm trying to find a good Boogeyman costume for Luca but there's none that are good xD
Also considering dressing Carrick as a clown to scare lucy

I slept through all these new replies last night and i feel so bad

but i dont feel bad about today, im chilling at the top of a giant inflatable slide, so, i will be reply within the next 2 hours guys

Kinda got carried away with Lucy's post, but I needed the character development to happen there

Lying to James, tsk tsk. It's her fault he gives a shit at all. :P

I do wonder how any of this gets Vinnie his money, though. Ha. Enzyme Enzyme

Haha. James ain't dancing. She'll have to go to Angel for that. ;D

Damn shame. James could have done with a cold-blooded partner on crime for his jobs

Stubborn man!Lucy would have enjoyed the dancing...but ya know.
And hey! there is still time for a partner in crimeXD

James only does private dances, unless she asks very nicely. ;)

There's still time for a lot of crime!

No posts from me for about 5 more hours. Give me plenty to reply to. Tomorrow afternoon/evening my consciousness will likely be questionable, so yeah.

Aww. Hopefully I can reply in 2 hours. That film was too long and now I'm out for a meal.

Last edited:
I'll probably reply in tomorrow or in a few hours if I'm feeling better. Aunt Flo just came today and I'm not feeling the best rn. :sick:

This shit is inexcusable. im sorry; I graduated from highschool today and last night i pretty much broke down at the prospect of today, roleplay has become second to finishing off my 13 years of schooling happily, big time~

Sorry for my random and whatever else posts the last couple of days. Just trying to fit in what I can and whatever's easiest to write. All being well I'll be back to my normal head tomorrow.

Should have replies up soon got caught up watching movies last night and then I fell asleep XD

*cries and laughs* Is Nicolo the ham-burgular because that is the best thing I've seen.

All being well I might be able to post this evening. Currently in hospital awaiting my appointment and if I can brave through it without sedation I'll be fully conscious when I get home. :P

All being well I might be able to post this evening. Currently in hospital awaiting my appointment and if I can brave through it without sedation I'll be fully conscious when I get home. :P
O.O YOU OKAY?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back