• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
well thank you for the compliment! :closed eyes open smile: So it's there any preticular role you'd like me to fill, or could I share my brainstorm with you? Misty Gray Misty Gray
Share it with me. PM if you want.

I'm just going with those affiliated with gangs at the moment as I've found it hard to give Cops/others plenty to do and I feel bad about that.

Trignome Trignome - I'd say now is a good enough time for Xin and Edwards to arrive at the party. We can say they arrive right before the other cops swoop in. I figure enough time has passed that some of the guests would certainly have called the police by now!

I'll leave it a few more hours, but after work I'll post for Vinnie and Leo. Also for Sinead,@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Sorry, but work got hectic these past few days. I'll catch up IC and get a post in tonight.

Do you want our characters to stick together or work separately? Realistically, I think someone would have to drive the NPC guest back or at least stay with them while the investigations of the crime scene is going on. I don't mind having my character do that, since detective Edwards might prefer to work solo?

But also the sheer coincidence of Edwards misunderstanding that the party is a police case...and it actually turns into one.

Trignome Trignome I don't mind. They can both stick together to at least question Romano? One of the other cops on the scene can drive the NPC home.

Emmet has Shannon. Or did you mean young romance? Or did you mean Xin? :closed eyes open smile:

Hey...hey...give the man some credit. Xin has a succulent.

Also, I just realized how often people said/thought "the cops are coming" and "sirens sounded in the distance". But then, no cops show up ever. Maybe Edwards and Xin were...stuck..in traffic??

Hey...hey...give the man some credit. Xin has a succulent.

Also, I just realized how often people said/thought "the cops are coming" and "sirens sounded in the distance". But then, no cops show up ever. Maybe Edwards and Xin were...stuck..in traffic??
I've been stalling. So far I did mention a cop car had blocked one of the side exits. CPD is a very competent force, I will have you know. :X

Young love haha.
I'd never forget Shannon
Shannon wouldn't let you forget!

Maybe Monte needs a pretty lady in his life.

ReverseTex ReverseTex Hans is accepted. It's likely he won't get much in terms of interactions until I move on to the next chapter, so you might have to be patient with me on that one. We're certainly through the bulk of the current chapter, so it shouldn't be too long now.

Whew, okay. So I think with that catch-up post, the cops are good to go! *double thumbs up*

Xin will probably have the cops who arrived earlier at the hotel take the young lady back. That way...less NPCs and we can jump right into the nitty-gritty of IC interactions.

Whew, okay. So I think with that catch-up post, the cops are good to go! *double thumbs up*

Xin will probably have the cops who arrived earlier at the hotel take the young lady back. That way...less NPCs and we can jump right into the nitty-gritty of IC interactions.
Sounds good to me. I'll probably have to figure a way for Edwards not to catch up to or realise it's the Sullivans hanging around the building. Conor would be in trouble, for sure. Edwards would interrogate and arrest Sinead if he could, so the likes of Conor don't stand a change.

Monte would likely benefit. Probably wouldn't be such an asshat if so xD

I can RP Eleanor if ReverseTex ReverseTex would like to RP.
I might be able to think of something if nobody else wants to submit a young lady. I do keep thinking about how I always end up playing as guys for some unexplained reason and how I need to balance it out.

Eleanor and Hans is cool by me, though they're typically affiliated with opposing gangs.

Yeah but she does have a real job. Even if it's somewhat uhh... Unsavory xD

I generally RP guys myself: See: I mostly RP the guys here lol

Sounds good to me. I'll probably have to figure a way for Edwards not to catch up to or realise it's the Sullivans hanging around the building. Conor would be in trouble, for sure. Edwards would interrogate and arrest Sinead if he could, so the likes of Conor don't stand a change.

Ah, whoops. Sorry if that bit at the end complicated things. I just needed something reasonably suspicious for Xin to change his course of action.

Ah, whoops. Sorry if that bit at the end complicated things. I just needed something reasonably suspicious for Xin to change his course of action.
No problem. I like a challenge. This RP is certainly a challenge. ;D

I'll post again on my lunch-break. Stupid adulting gets in the way of writing.

Also Misty Gray Misty Gray im content with waiting if I need to. Plus we could have the whole Sullivan hiring Hans thing at the beginning of the next chapter if you like? Just so it has some backbone, also so it doesn't look like Hans just popped in.

Wait I have a idea tell me what y'all think! So we could say Hans just arrived to Chicago, and is staying at the Grand Hotel, and the two meet at one of the Romano bars. Unaware of the territories and such, Hans won't realize that he's on the opposite side until the employer (The Sullivan's) contact him. So, he'll have some info about Romano stuff when he's formally introduced in the next chapter.

Foxy Foxy Misty Gray Misty Gray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back