• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
James Porter
hjgnjghj-jpg.375709
James observed Lucy for a time, his eyes appeared gentle as he admired his wife. They might not have had a peaceful wedding and their lives may be far from normal, but he adored the woman sat next to him and loved her more than he thought possible. He rested his arm across the back of her seat and softly rubbed her shoulder as they waited.

When Lucy said she wouldn't discourage Sinead and Peter, James nodded his head. He knew he was torn between wanting Peter to have no attachments and no distractions from his duties, but he'd lived that life himself for some time and only now he was with Lucy did he realise how empty his world was before her. He wasn't sure he could enforce that kind of life on Peter and he certainly couldn't stand in the way of some happiness for Sinead. "Alright. I can hardly deprive Sinead of an opportunity to move on," he admitted. Maybe nothing would come of it or it wouldn't be for the long-term, but James wasn't going to stand in the way of whatever it was. He placed his hand on Lucy's leg and gently squeezed it just above her knee, sending her a reassuring smile. He hoped the nurse wouldn't be much longer as he was beginning to feel nervous himself. "Pete seems like a good kid. I think he's a little daunted right now and needs knocking into shape, but he's only young so he's got time to catch up. I think his heart is in the right place and he seems committed to helping our family." James smirked a little. "He did just avoid jail, but he seems to have himself under control better than I did when I first went to jail. I was an impulsive jerk before then, so if even I was able to get my shit together, he'll breeze through this."

Interaction: Bellz Bellz
Mention: deer deer

Sinead Sullivan

4fd1cf285376d1a49e42fcd8b1919113-jpg.375711
Sinead smiled as she watched Maggie fuss over Savannah. She loved how her daughter was able to bring warmth and smiles to her family members' faces. She was so glad it had never once entered her mind to terminate her pregnancy all of those months ago. She wasn't a religious person, but the little baby in her arms made her glad she'd had faith in herself, her baby and the support of those close to her throughout. Maggie then spoke directly to Sinead, causing her to look to her cousin with a smile. "Thank you, Maggie. I will be sure to come to you if I do need anything. Don't tell my mum you're in the pool. She'll be straight over here in her bikini and holding cocktails in her hands!" When she caught Maggie's warning about not getting too frisky, Sinead knew she was referring to Peter. Her jaw dropped and she let out an embarrassed gasp. Even her intimacy with Angel and actually having a baby still hadn't completely removed her prudish nature. Getting close and personal with the object of her affection was one thing, but talking about it with others clearly made her blush. "You're terrible, Maggie. I will try to contain myself," she lightly joked.

Sinead looked to Peter as he approached, noticing he seemed a little awkward, maybe. She caught the way he smiled upon seeing Savannah and that was just sweet. He certainly seemed like a nice person, having been tending to Lady the first time she had seen him. She hadn't been able to process his kind gesture that evening as she was grieving for Angel.

When he grabbed the pram, Sinead smiled and nodded. "Thank you," she gratefully told him as she began walking to the house. She kept ahead of Peter as she went into Savannah's nursery bedroom, expecting Peter to follow with the pram. Standing over the crib as she held Savannah, she saw her baby was asleep, so gave her a gentle kiss on the top of her head before carefully tucking her into her crib. She hadn't even had chance to sing a soft lullaby - Savannah must have been so tired. She turned to see Peter by the doorway and was for a moment lost for words as she finally focused on him fully and processed how attractive he really was. The only consolation for her loss of words was he seemed awkward too.

Sinead stepped out of the room and quietly closed the door. "Do you want a drink, Peter?" she asked, after thinking of away to break the ice. "I saw James was training you. You must be exhausted now," she said, with a brief smile and a slight blush.

After getting them drinks, Sinead sat in the lounge, on the sofa opposite to Peter. "I hear you're the poor guy tasked with protecting me. I'm sorry about that," she joked. "I hope you like music, because I kind of love singing and playing piano." For some reason, she suddenly felt like a teenager again, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing considering how much easier life was back then. "What are you into, Peter?" she curiously asked.

Interactions: myst.erion myst.erion Bellz Bellz

Vincenzo Romano
74827bb02f2e4171bbbc7a5a02144d93-jpg.375194

It was likely a mixture of the painkillers and being in the presence of two ladies that was keeping Vinnie appearing to be in high spirits. In reality, he wanted blood and he didn't doubt it was the Sullivans whose blood should be spilled. He nodded when the nurse explained movement could stretch his stitched wounds. "You're right about that," Vinnie said, when Clementine figured he wouldn't like staying in the hospital. He wouldn't be able to stay updated on business from the hospital bed. "Two more days and then I'm out of here," he agreed with the nurse. "I'm sure there's people in more desperate need of care than I am," he assured her. Perhaps he'd send some Sullivans the hospital's way soon, though the morgue might be a better choice. "I will pick up any calls... you have my word."

Vinnie then looked to Jewels as the nurse gave her instructions to change his dressing, and he closed his eyes for a moment. He wasn't sure he could expect Jewels to be taking care of him so soon and he was more than surprised she'd stuck with him this far. Did she really care about him, even knowing about his shady life? Jewels didn't hesitate in agreeing to take care of him, which made him feel both warmed and surprised. He smiled to his girlfriend? He smiled to her when she promised to look after him and watch him like a hawk.

Once Clementine had left, Vinnie looked to Jewels, his face appearing gentle. "You don't have to do all of that, Jewels. I'm sure I can get someone else to look after me. I couldn't expect you to give up your time caring for me like that," he told her.

Interactions:
deer deer Bellz Bellz

dbe75a4e30eb8b5343c7b5c7208d60f0.jpg
Luca had spent the whole night and half the day torturing Leo. To him, it finally felt like he had placed his pent up frustration on someone that deserved it, but at the same time he had felt kinda bad that it was someone that had barely just gotten himself involved with their business. Maybe his frustration over what he had lost caused him not to think on what or who deserved something, he just wanted to place it on somebody even if felt wrong. Right now he stood on his car finishing his smoke, as he looked at the passed out Leo on his car. He could had left him and made him find a way to get back to the Romano's but he wasn't gonna do that, no he was gonna drop him off in front of the household. Getting back inside the car, Luca gave one last look at Leo before shaking his head, seeing the large scar that he had left on his back, the D'Angelo, being written large for the Romano's to see it. Starting the car, he drove toward his destination, while thinking on what he was gonna after this. He had targeted someone without the approval of Conor, he knew that meant he was gonna be in trouble or maybe he could be killed right there but it didn't matter to him right now.

As Luca got closer to the household, he stopped the car across the street before getting off the car and going to pick up Leo, placing him on his shoulder before crossing the street. Once he had gotten to the gate to the driveway, Luca placed Leo on the grass before knocking on the gates a few times before taking his leave and getting back in his car, right now heading toward the Sullivan household, somewhere he hadn't been for a while, but he had gone to pick up espresso before heading there. Once he had parked the car on the parking lot, he picked up his doggo and had gotten off his car, heading to knock on the front door, waiting for someone to open the door. Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Eleanor Sheridan
mileycyruslol.jpg
Eleanor grinned when he shook her hand, glad that he hadnt shut down or laughed at her awkward and typical gesture. She noticed his blush and smiled to herself, choosing not to comment on it as she was afraid more awkward jumble would spill from her mouth and ruin this whole date before it even started. She couldn't get over how handsome he was and the way he gently took her hand really proved Sinead's description of him to be right. Maybe she was finally getting some good luck, but she wasnt going to dwell on that thought knowing how good things could easily come to an end. She decided to wait until after the date to place her hope.
Eleanor giggled when he gestured towards the diner, a bright smile played on her lips and was also reflected in her eyes as she walked into the diner.
"Oh I dont mind at all" she said before following him over to where he had been sitting previously. The jealous and wanting looks off the waitress' did not go by unnoticed, however Eleanor decided to ignore them and this was easily done since Finn's attention seemed to be solely on her.
Once they sat down, Eleanor smiled at Finn and she leaned forward slightly resting her arms on the table. "So tell me about yourself? Who is Finn?" She asked him. It was obvious by her tone and expression that she was not asking this as formalities rather she was genuinely interested in what he had to say.

Bellz Bellz

Salvatore Romano

gyug-jpg.374921
Salvatore remained standing as he addressed his kids, noticing Nicolo had left the room to find his sister, Fallon. "I'm just glad your uncle is a strong man, so we can all be assured he'll recover and be back on his feet in no time. I suppose the only consolation is my brother will finally take a damn break and rest for a change," he said, flashing the twins a faint, crooked smile. "In the meantime, we have to keep things going for your uncle. We have to prove to him that we can look after his businesses and he can trust us, then he'll be willing to recover and maybe even let us stick around. Crazier things have happened!"

The man rubbed his chin as he thought over Junior's question of whether he knew who was behind the shooting. "I think the answer to that question is an obvious one. It has to be the Sullivans," he said, glancing over his shoulder to the nearby Romano guards who were no doubt listening to the conversation. He also expected Nicolo to return to the conversation soon. "From what I understand," he said, turning back to his kids, "the Sullivans are generally pretty inept when it comes to things like this. It seems highly likely they did this, especially after the way the feud has intensified lately. Perhaps cashing in on the opportunity with our family still grieving over dear Angel, Vinnie's fallen right-hand guy."

Both Junior and Juniper were offering their help, perhaps even asking for him to let them help. "With Vincenzo in hospital, it's up to us to send out a clear message to the Sullivans and anyone else. We need to make it clear the Romanos are still in charge and still strong." He sighed as he looked his daughter in the eyes and warmly smiled. "Juliet, you've always been my little girl and I wanted to keep you safe. But now, you've grown up, you're tough and I know you are ready to help this family. Your uncle will be very proud of you, so I won't stand in the way of that. We're a family and a team. We'll do right by Vincenzo now," he assured her.

Salvatore was mulling over the best course of action. They could smash up some businesses, seize some of the Sullivans' assets, but he knew Vinnie would want blood too. The question was, who should be punished for the shooting? Before he had chance to propose his suggestions, two large guards entered the house, propping up a barely conscious Leo. He turned to the young man, his eyes widening as he saw the state he was in. He'd clearly had a very rough night and at the hands of someone who obviously had a vendetta. Knowing Leo as much as he did by now, Salvatore didn't take long in concluding he'd been punished for Romano business and that was a shame. He believed in paying people back in similar kind.

"Woah, now. Don't be messing up Vinnie's favourite sofa. Take poor Leo to the guest lounge," he suggested, pointing for them not to enter the room. He then turned to two other guards. "You, get this man some medical attention. I want that doctor here right away!" he calmly, but firmly ordered. Salvatore was confident the men could tend to Leo in the meantime, but he had just one question for Leo. "Was it the Sullivans?" he asked, to which Leo reluctantly nodded his head. "They will pay for this, my friend." The fresh scar on Leo's back read 'D'Angelo' which made Salvatore shake his head. "Tsk tsk, Mr. D'Angelo. I'll tell the Sullivans who they can thank for what is to come."

Salvatore returned to the lounge and had apparent developed a spring in his step since seeing Leo in a bad way. "Well, that is just a terrible shame, is that. Poor Leo is a sweet kid and didn't deserve that kind of treatment," he said, letting out an exaggerated sigh. "We will repay them in kind. Conor, Luca, Lucy... we'll send them a message and we'll do it Vincenzo's way. We will hurt those they care about the most. But not that skinny little thing with Angel's baby - she needs to look after that child of his and we owe it to dear Angel to protect his kid."

Interactions: Rhaine Rhaine deer deer
Mentions: neverbackdown neverbackdown Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Enzyme Enzyme Bellz Bellz

Conor Sullivan
Chris-Hemsworth-2017-Mens-Journal-Cover-Photo-Shoot-001.jpg Conor parked up his car in the driveway of the Sullivan home. Even after he'd turned the engine off, he remained seated in his car for a time as he tried to get his thoughts and frustrations under control. News about Vinnie being shot had managed to reach Conor's ears. Such news was a delight to hear, until it was followed up with the fact Vinnie was still alive and likely to recover. Why couldn't they have just finished the job? The fact Vinnie had been shot and was still breathing was only bad news for the Sullivans. Conor knew his family would be the number one suspects, despite the fact he had authorised no such actions... not yet, at least. This wasn't part of Conor's plan and now he feared his family was in yet more danger that he wasn't prepared for.

After Conor got out of his car, he approached one of the men guarding the driveway and asked him for the whereabouts of his family. James and Lucy had left together, whilst Finn had gone out on a date and Shannon had just headed out to the studio. He was at least glad to know Sinead, Maggie and Savannah were all safely inside. Conor was broken away from his thoughts when he saw Luca pull up the driveway.

"Luca! A word, please!" Conor sternly called out to the man, before he reached the front door. "Have you heard what's happened? Do you know anything about the attack?" he asked. At first Luca might think Conor was speaking about Leo. "Someone has shot Vinnie. Sadly, the man is still breathing and he's obviously going to blame our family for this. Have you heard anything?" he asked. He wanted to keep this conversation outside, away from Sinead and Maggie, for now.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Peter Callahan

2e463799137ad62dd3cd02cd9071f3af--jeremy-sumpter-peter-pan-disney-movies.jpg
with: Sinead Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions:
Peter could only nod his head politely as Sinead thanked him for helping her. He followed silently behind her as she walked with Savannah in her arms towards their room. He kept his head down slightly and didn't say very much and stopped at the door as Sinead walked into Savannah's nursery. He shifted from foot to foot before gently setting down the pram and watching the scene before him. Being as young as she was, Sinead was an expert mother it seemed taking it in strides that he was sure no other woman could, especially given the background. He tilted his head to the side as he leaned it against the door frame trying to stare at other things in the room instead of Sinead or even Savannah, feeling as if he was intruding on a moment now.

He heard gentle footsteps and looked to Sinead seeing her now coming towards him. He took a step back away from the doorway and placed his hands together behind his back. A small smile came to his lips at her question and as she admitted that she had seen him with James earlier. His stomach did flips as he tried to process how this being before him could even notice a low life like him. A blush rose to his cheeks and he clenched his jaw slightly, trying to keep it from completely forming and coloring his cheeks. "A-a drink would be lovely." He said, clearing his throat a chuckling a bit at his own nervousness.

The brief smile that graced her lips could have melted the hearts of even the most evil beings and he couldn't believe that she had smiled his way, what did he do to deserve such a beautiful sight? Peter walked with her to the kitchen and into the lounge thanking her politely for the beverage. Peter could feel his muscles screaming now from the traumatic experience that had been James' training. After hearing all the shit he went through, he wondered how the hell the man was even walking around let alone running at 5 in the morning.

His stiff muscles appreciated the soft cushioned support the chair gave him and he settled in easily. Lady and Samson came trotting into the room just in time and he couldn't help but smile fondly at the animals. Sinead spoke and began the conversation with a small joke, which he chuckled and shook his head at. He found himself to actually be extremely lucky for getting a job like this. His green eyes lit up as Sinead moved on to talk about her interest in piano. James had mentioned Sinead's interest in music a while back before training had started and Peter had been anxiously awaiting the girl to play but had yet to see it. "Well...I am a bit of a music lover myself. Though when I was younger I thought the nuns were torturing me with piano lessons," He chuckled at his own adolescent foolishness...though what really changed? He was still a fool. "I grew a fondness for it when I got older and now, if available to me, I like to play in my spare time. But besides that lovely skill that was forced upon me I guess you could say I'm into all the 'men' stuff like cars. I've tried to write music before but I don't have a real talent for it or anything."

Lucy Porter

amber-heard-photoshoot-for-flare-magazine-6.jpg
with: James Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions: Sinead; Peter (me)
Lucy moved her head to lean on James' shoulder as they continued to wait. The conversation of Sinead and Peter was quite amusing to her and was doing well in distracting her from overthinking these test results. When James agreed with her and was willing to let the younger pair just progress into whatever was meant to be. Lucy chuckled lightly and smiled his way, loving the protective nature about him a constant reminder of how much she loved him. Her leg had been bouncing up until James gently placed his free hand just above her knee, sending a reassuring smile her way. She let another smile peak through and she felt reassured. She could only come to one worse case scenario in her head and it wasn't the worst. She shouldn't have been so nervous but she was dying to hear the results.

James distracted her thoughts again by talking about Peter, for which she was grateful for. As she listened to James talk about Peter she couldn't help but notice the fondness he held for the lad already, it seemed that they were getting along well enough. She hoped that perhaps not only would Sinead and Savannah get the protection they needed but James could make a new friend along the way. David briefly popped into her thoughts but she squashed it before she could overthink. Lucy nodded her head along at his words, though was surprised to know that the kid avoided jail. How could such a handsome lad get tangled up in a mess like that? James talked briefly about his behavior before jail and Lucy watched him closely for a moment. James had been in Peter's shoes, but he didn't get to choose whether he went or not. Reaching a hand out, she caressed his cheek lightly. "I'm proud of you, taking on this new kid and showing him the ropes. Seemed like he really looks up to you already."
Finn Sullivan

63a39b1a1f497b9a175bcb0fec62dc8d.jpg
with: Eleanor neverbackdown neverbackdown mentions:
Finn hated eating out in public for a few reasons. One of the main ones was of the women who buzzed around him. He hated the attention and would much rather be hidden from it all, but Eleanor was a beautiful woman who deserved to eat out. He didn't like the looks the waitresses were giving her but didn't say anything about it. He walked with her down to their table and sat in the booth across from her. She leaned forward and asked who he was. She seemed generally interested in him and he chuckled softly, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink again before he too leaned forward on the table. "Well...to be quite honest with you, I had thought I known who I was before, but I think it was all a lie." He shook his head, internally rolling his eyes as he said those words, regretting them. He hadn't been able to open up to others lately and suddenly Miss Eleanor sits down and asks him about himself and he spills everything.

Finn bit his lip and tried to cover up his depressing answer with a few good things. "Well, I am pretty handy with medical stuff and I enjoy going out to drink a lot....guess there not much to me." He realized as he let out another chuckle that was definitely directed at himself. "What about you? You seem far too interesting to be hanging around someone as dull as me. What makes you smile?" He wanted to know, so he could do it as much as possible.

Juliana Abner

f647d54d93bed4d2e7ed570d5ad741a9--jenna-dewan-tatum-hair-jenna-tatum.jpg
with: Vinnie Misty Gray Misty Gray ; mentions:
Jewels turned to Vinnie as the nurse left the room and his face appeared gentle as he spoke to her. A small smile played on her lips and she hummed for a moment in thought. "Well...I mean you could get someone else to do it for you. But I mean I got the verbal information and now we will get the written stuff, plus you know the nurse is really expecting me to do it...Nurses' orders and all." Jewels cheeks warmed and she laughed at her own silly excuses as to why she wanted to just be with him. "But in all seriousness, if you think I'm letting you out of my sight willingly, you will be sadly mistaken." Biting her lip, the woman leaned forward and pressed a kiss Vinnie's forehead.

"Now will you quit worrying about me and focus on yourself for once. You worry far too much about the safety of others when yours was just in danger." She softly scolded him, though the smile on her face let him know she was only teasing. A dull burning in the back of her mind was kindling, she was angry that someone had taken a shot at Vinnie. Her jaw set slightly but she didn't voice her anger as she continued to reassure him. "Also, I wouldn't be giving up time..my life really wasn't anything until you came around if we are being completely honest with each other. "​

Sinead Sullivan
yjftj.jpg Sinead took a drink of her orange juice as she listened to Peter answer her question. She couldn't help but notice how Lady and Samson had followed them in to sit at either side of Peter's legs. It seemed like James had already initiated him into the family as the dogs had clearly accepted him into the pack. She figured it helped that Peter had tended to Lady when she was injured. When he explained how he too loved music and had been given piano lessons growing up, she couldn't help but smile brightly. At least they had some common ground to talk about so it would be less awkward when he was made to drive her around places and accompany her to events. She nodded as he mentioned liking cars. "You like cars, huh? James is obsessed with cars - I'm sure he'd love for you to help him fix up some of the cars he's working on. He loves 'man stuff' too," she remarked.

Sinead looked over her shoulder to the piano sitting in the corner of the room. She hadn't played for a while now and she felt like it was suddenly calling out to her. She nervously bit her lip before turning back to Peter. "Come on. Get up! We're going to play," she suddenly told him, channelling just a little of that feisty little fairy; Tinkerbell, as Conor had first nicknamed her. That feisty side of Sinead had been mostly buried away for almost a year, since the day she fell on top of the blood-soaked corpse in the Jazz Club. She stood and waved Peter towards her. "Follow me," she chirpily bossed him. Sinead sat down on the wide piano stool and shuffled to the right-hand side, patting the free half for the young man to sit next to her. Her eyes caught sight of her father's photograph which sat in its place on the top of the piano. She fell silent for a moment as she thought of him, but then snapped out of her musings and looked to Peter. "What do you want to play, Peter?" she asked. She found it exciting that someone else in the house shared her greatest interest. He seemed like a sweet guy and she was surprised he'd ended up having to protect a gangster's foolish little sister. As she gazed into his green eyes, she realised she was staring at him and quickly diverted her vision towards the piano keys, her cheeks turning a rosy red as she blushed.

Bellz Bellz

Vincenzo Romano

74827bb02f2e4171bbbc7a5a02144d93-jpg.375194
Vinnie couldn't help but lightly chuckle as Jewels made up little reasons why only she could take care of him. He would have laughed more openly, did the movement not threaten to pull at his stitches. She then turned a little more serious as she made it clear she would not be letting him out of her sight. He couldn't believe this woman was sat by his bed, willing to take care of him, especially given what she knew about the business side of his life. He'd always thought himself lucky to have loved once, but the thought that he was being given the chance to love again was like some kind of a dream. He felt his heart soften as she placed a kiss on his forehead. Whilst he did question if he deserved this kind of happiness, it didn't stop him from deciding to welcome the opportunity with open arms. Why the hell not?

"Yes, ma'am. I promise to look after myself now I know you're okay," he assured her. "My dear, your life was always something. You have created some wonderful art. I think what we can now do is complement each others' lives. You are certainly a bright and welcomed addition to mine." He meant every word of that, even if many would doubt him right now.

Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
Athena Archer
Yara-Shahidi-2.5.jpg

It had been a few weeks since the death of Giovanni. A part of her felt guilty that she had not talked to the man more. She had just finished her breakfast when Alex call her name. The girl sprinted out of her and came to face Alex. She looked very worried. "No..he hasn't come yet." She answered softly. "Is something wrong?" She questioned, now becoming nervous.

neverbackdown neverbackdown

----------------------------------------------------------

= Magdeline "Maggie" Sullivan =
"Don't Underestimate A Pretty Face."

tumblr_ovk7lgMkAm1wwdlrso1_500.jpg

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Maggie let herself relax, every inch of her body becoming enveloped in the cool, crystal clear water. Her body sank, willingly, to the harsh pool floor till her knees were close from being grazed. She would have opened her eyes were she not afraid that the water would cause her discomfort. So she floated blindly, breath held and no sound reaching her ears. Till a near deafening gunshot sounded from above the surface. Maggie's reflexes kicked in. Almost immediately she was kicking off of the floor and sending herself back up, expelling what air she had to reach her goal faster; driven by fear. She would have stayed plenty longer were she not interrupted by one of her worst nightmares. When she breached the surface Maggie allowed herself a deep breath of fresh air and swam for the side of the pool in a rush, her eyes darting back and forth over the lawn. A perfectly clear lawn, devoid of life and devoid of any shooter. She didn't hear anything. The piano was playing wonderfully inside. It was just her mind playing tricks on her. Maggie held herself against the side of the pool for a few moments, each breath slowly becoming less strangled. She would never let anyone know, not even her brother, but this wasn't the first time this had happened. Just like her couins, the families tragedy's have been leaving effects on her. 'You are safe Maggie......'

With a shake of her head, Maggie hit the water beside her in frustration at herself and ventured to one end of the pool with ease, red against blue, intent on continuing her time to herself for as long as she could. When she was satisfied, which had been only a short time later, Maggie supposed she could venture back out later, if the sun was in her favour, so she exited by the steps, hands working to ring her hair, and very swiftly wrapped herself in her towel.

Glasses now on her head, body dry and hair dripping only slightly on the towel around her shoulders, Maggie ventured back inside, making point not to interrupt Sinead and Peter's down time. She was on route for the stairs when the sound of Conor's voice at the door caught her attention. Her immediate action was to make a detour, curiosity getting the better of her. The door was already ajar, one of their guards having probably opened it for her cousin. Maggie pulled it open, completely ignoring the up and down sweep of her two piece clad body by the startled doorman before he was facing forward again. Maggie leaned lightly against the frame behind Conor to his right. She listened to him speak just one sentence enough, head tilted to the side in slight confusion. Regardless if Conor had noticed her there, which Luca and the other men outside certainly did, Maggie walked forward onto the driveway beside her cousin and looked up at him in question, not caring in the absolute slightest about her current state. 'Someone tried to drop that geezer? And failed?' Maggie turned her gaze to Luca in front of them. She suddenly noticed Luca's dog, who she had yet to meet, and a mild smile replaced her confused expression. But it was back again before anyone knew it. The dope came first right now. Luca look dishevelled, tired even. Surely he had just come from his own home. Her eyes scanned him, she was in a hood state of 'i dont care' and so far, it was telling her that Luca wasn't in exactly the best state....While she waited for him to speak, she continued to look between the two men in before her.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
interactions; Misty Gray Misty Gray Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
edited
mentions;

Last edited:
Conor Sullivan
chris-hemsworth-2017-mens-journal-cover-photo-shoot-001-jpg.376172
Conor could hear the sound of the piano coming from inside the house, the familiarity of it making him slightly less tense about the situation with the Romanos. He'd been enjoying the relative normality inside the house lately. He wouldn't have believed it so many months ago, but Savannah brought some happiness into the Sullivan home. Whilst he still worried about poor Finn following his break-up, even he managed to absorb some of the brightness that radiated from the little bundle of joy. It was difficult to believe Angel could have left behind anything so adorable and full of hope. As far as Conor was concerned, that was the man's only redeeming quality. He didn't know about Angel's traumatic childhood, he only knew of the man's sick and terrible acts during adulthood. Still, Conor was grateful for the gift that was Savannah. He was excited for the day James and Lucy would gift him with another niece or nephew. He often wondered if there would ever be a time when he could have kids of his own - a baby with Alex.

Conor heard Maggie's voice and quickly turned to face her, desperately motioning her to close the door so those inside couldn't hear them. It didn't escape his attention that his cousin was half dressed and covered by a towel over her shoulders. His family chilling out in the garden was a little more normality that he desperately wanted to continue. "Have you been having all the fun again? I keep meaning to have a swim," he remarked.

"Someone shot Vinnie and unfortunately failed to kill him," he admitted to his cousin. "It wasn't me and as far as I know it was nobody working under the Sullivan name. I didn't authorise it," he assured her. "We're going to have to up our game, Maggie. Start being more cautious. The Romanos will be out for blood now."

myst.erion myst.erion Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Clementine Faye Saint-Claire
Full-time Nurse | Side Librarian
a9Ihfsp.jpg
A sigh of relief escaped her lips as Clementine brightened at the woman's dedication, grateful that she would take on the duty of taking care of Mr. Romano. Clementine didn't want to over-step boundaries by telling him that she would personally drop by his house everyday personally to make sure that he was well-taken care of, but that would have been a last resort. When Mr. Romano confirmed that he would have hated staying in the hospital for too long and that he gave his word on picking up the hospital's calls, Clementine was grateful to the both of them. The settlement was much easier than she anticipated and it was patients and family like them that she was most grateful for. Without further ado, Clementine excused herself to write up the charts and made sure to write detailed instructions of how to handle Mr. Romano's injuries without him getting worse.

As Clementine walked back to her station, she was just about to sit down in her chair before Nurse Cecilia passed by to tell her that the Sullivans had arrived. Nodding, Clementine thanked her co-worker once more before placing down Mr. Romano's chart and picking up the Sullivan's off of her desk. Taking another glance at the results, Clementine furrowed her brows, biting her lips as she inhaled and exhaled. Feeling a pat on her back, Clementine looked up and smile slightly before heading off to the waiting room. As Clementine approached the waiting room as she glanced at the couple, Clementine looked down at the charts that read "James and Lucy Sullivan". Stepping closer, Clementine was about to call out towards them until she stopped in her tracks.

Seeing the loving look in their eyes made Clementine's heart rate speed up. Her eyes glanced between the both of them as she took in their appearance. She didn't know how to tell them but she knew it was now or later and they had the right to know. "What would they say? How would they take it?" So many thoughts ran through her head as she nervously approached them but kept a cool facade as she smiled softly towards them. "Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan?" She called out towards them before politely speaking once more, "I apologise for making you wait so long. My name is Clementine and I will be taking care of you two today. Please, come and step into this office on the left." Clementine said, extending her hand to guide them over. As she waited for them to go forward, she walked behind them, taking a deep breath as she opened the room door before closing it in behind them.

"How are the both of you feeling this morning?" She asked, creating small talk as she signaled them to sit on the sofa as she pulled up a chair in front of them. Clementine knew she was making them wait a little longer to tell them of the results, but she couldn't go and dive right into it even though she felt they were nervous and anxiously waiting for it. "So, your test results showed. . . . " Clementine started.
tag: Misty Gray Misty Gray , Bellz Bellz

James Porter
hjgnjghj-jpg.375709
James blushed a little as Lucy gentle caressed his cheek. He didn't know how he got so lucky to be married to such a perfect woman but he wasn't going to question it any longer as he was too busy enjoying their life. "Proud of me, eh?" he lightly repeated. "I'm just doing what Conor told me to do. Kid needs his head testing if he looks up to me!" he half-joked. "In all seriousness, I'm enjoying showing him the ropes, but don't tell him that. It might undermine my authority."

James was cut short when the young nurse approached them. He sent her a friendly smile as she apologised and introduced herself. He stood up and once his wife was on her feet, he placed his arm around her waist before following the nurse into the office.

"I'm feeling good," he genuinely answered Clementine's question. He'd been able to get back to his full fitness regime and had spent a relatively successful morning training Peter. Now he was here with Lucy by his side and he didn't think he could feel any better than he did right now. As they sat on the sofa, James put his arm back around Lucy's waist, hoping his touch would help to reassure and calm her nerves. When the nurse began to tell them the test results, James could feel his own anxiety and his heart beating in his usually calm chest.

Interactions: Bellz Bellz deer deer

The moment Luca had pulled into the driveway, he hadn't expected to have seen Conor outside. It was kinda intriguing trying to have a conclusion on why the guy wasn't trying to play matchmaker or something. He passed a hand through his hair before hearing what the guy wanted to say, having to stop himself from maybe blurring out that it had been who attacked Leo, at least it was like until he mentioned Vinnie, said name making him frown, especially how someone had tried to put him down. "While it would had been a honor of mine to take him out, it would seem that I was busy with business during said time of occurrence." He answered with a half truth half lie type of answer. Of course he hadn't been the one to send anyone after Vinnie, he had been busy torturing Leo. When he heard footstep coming closer, he saw that it was Maggie. A sweet child who was innocent but it looked, now the war was gonna target everyone. "You know that no matter what we did or didn't do, they would always come to deal with us." That was a fact, more toward Conor who was the leader of the Sullivan yet he never did anything, he always let everything slide. He didn't do anything when Emmett was killed, he didn't do anything when Finn was tortured, he fucking didn't do anything when the church was attacked. More than anything, he was having doubt on his loyalty toward the Sullivan's, something that he never did when Emmett had been the leader. Inside his mind it would have seem like it was confusion but outside he looked just tire and calm. "I really can't say who it was or who targeted him." He responded before walking toward Maggie and placing Espresso on her hands. "Go take him to a walk please." He said to her with a smile while turning to look at Conor. Misty Gray Misty Gray myst.erion myst.erion

Peter Callahan

2e463799137ad62dd3cd02cd9071f3af--jeremy-sumpter-peter-pan-disney-movies.jpg
with: Sinead Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions:
Peter was pleasantly surprised to hear that his mentor had similar interests as him, perhaps when he wasn't drilling him with rigorous exercises they would be able to discuss it a bit more. A small smile formed on his lips as he thought about just what was ahead for him with this training, knowing well already that it was going to get a lot worse and difficult before it got easier. Sinead turned her head and Peter looked to the piano as well, he wondered what she was thinking. His eyes only stared at the piano briefly before they made their way to look at the beautiful woman before him. Suddenly, she turned around and his cheeks turned a bright pink, knowing he had definitely been caught staring. His embarrassment was quickly extinguished with curiosity as Sinead told him to get up and play piano with her. It had been more than a year or two since he even had the chance to touch the ivory keys of a piano. Regardless, he stood with confidence, certainly not wanting to disappoint such a pretty lady.

Peter followed as she had so adorably demanded and moved towards the grand piano with her. Biting his lip, he moved to sit down beside her as she patted the seat. His palms felt clammy as she asked what he wanted to play. He hadn't missed her brief moment as she caught the picture of a man that was sitting on the piano itself, he remember him to be Emmett Sullivan. Peter really didn't have parents to call his own, but he couldn't imagine losing one if he did have them. He looked towards the keys as he thought about what he wanted to play. His hands shook slightly as he lifted them to the keys, one pressing down slightly with the twitch of his nervous fingers. A song came to mind and without a word he just began to play. His fingers twitched nervously causing him to slip a few times at first. Peter cringed at himself wondering if Sinead would laugh. Forcing himself to breathe easy, he focused on the music rather one what he thought Sinead would think, knowing that she was far too sweet to say or laugh at him. Claire de Lune echoed through the nearly empty house as Peter grew more comfortable. His eyes glanced to Sinead for a moment, his fingers pausing, wondering if she would join in, a brief smile forming on his lips.
Lucy Porter

amber-heard-photoshoot-for-flare-magazine-6.jpg
with: James Misty Gray Misty Gray Clementine deer deer mentions: Sinead; Peter (me)
Lucy chuckled at James as he stated that the kid needed to get his head tested if Peter looked up to him. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, enjoying the humor James made about himself. James was a man to look up to, he had overcome so much and that in itself was a thing to look up to, not to mention he kept cool in most situations and knew how to handle himself. Lucy was sure that their own kids would look up to him, just like she was sure Peter was. Her eyes glanced at the sudden voice calling their names, a small smile came to her lips as she stood up along with her husband. He slipped an arm around her waist for which she was thankful, feeling she needed the physical support as much as the emotional at the moment. They followed Clementine into the office.

"Good as well," Lucy answered after James before they sat down on the sofa together, where his arm once again moved around her waist. It eased her nerves ever so slightly and she let out a small breath as she looked to the nurse. Her heart was racing in her chest, not sure if she was excited or scared to death at this point. Her hands folded together to keep from messing with anything. She wanted to distract herself from this feeling of uncertainty. She tried to read the nurse's face, feeling the news couldn't come fast enough.

Juliana Abner

f647d54d93bed4d2e7ed570d5ad741a9--jenna-dewan-tatum-hair-jenna-tatum.jpg
with: Vinnie Misty Gray Misty Gray ; mentions:
Jewels was pleased that she could get Vinnie to laugh a bit, wanting to take his mind off of everything for the moment, especially if he was going to be in here for a little while longer. She knew what these white walls could do to a person who was left alone without company. Her eyes turned to look at the wall to her left for a moment simply staring before turning back to Vinnie as he spoke. She was pleased to hear that he would be looking after himself now that he knew she was okay, another blush forming on her cheeks. His next words surprised her immensely, no one had ever said such a thing to her before. He thought they should now compliment each other's lives, stating that she was a bright and welcomed addition to his own. Her own mother had been passive aggressive to Jewels due to hardships caused by her medical issues as a child, an inconvenience to life...as she once put it to a then 11 year old Juliana. For Vinnie to say such things came with hesitation, feeling as though what he was saying was far from the truth, but if it made him happy that she was here...then she would continue to be.

"Well then in your life is where I will stay." She murmured softly before moving to take his hand again, squeezing it ever so slightly. "And I will be making sure you get better, young man no ifs, ands, or buts, about it." Her smile grew wider as she enjoyed teasing him about taking care of him. "You may be the boss but for the next few weeks I am afraid you are gonna have to follow my strict orders." Jewels chuckled again and shook her head at herself.​

tumblr_okwv8tm5yi1u3rcn6o1_500.png

Maggie turned her head to Conor when he started talking. She quickly did as he asked however, teeth finding lip as she thought over what he was saying on her way back to his side. With a tiny chuckle she nodded at him. 'Yeah, I have actually~.' Her eyebrows furrowed at the news of the shooting. The fact that it was Vinnie being targeted, meant dire consequences for the Sullivans. Maggie was relieved to know Conor had no intention of starting something with the Romanos, but regardless of their lack of involvment they would undoubtedly suspect her family first and foremost. That was what the war had done to them; on both sides. Everyone had bright red targets painted on their backs. She nodded again at Conor, before looking forward, without speaking at Luca. 'Cautious it is. The italians can try.....' She did nod at Luca's wise words however. It was all too true. As Luca walked forward with Espresso, she thought for a moment he was attemtpting to make his way inside, but when she accepted the adorable puppy into the safety of her arms, she let a smile grace her features at his warmth and adorable size. She helped the young canine rest comfortably in her arms whie he made small jabs at her face with his muzzle, intent on knowing who was handling him. 'Well hello little boy~' Her eyes cast up towards Luca when he requested that she take Espresso for a walk. For a moment, she grew excitement, keen on agreeing and leaving to get herself dressed, that is until she felt as if he was trying to get rid of her. Maggie tilted her head at Luca, a smile present that didn't reach her eyes. There was something not right about Luca today....but then again, how could she resist taking the literal child in her arms for a well deserved walk. Well deserved just because he was in her presence. Her smile became pursed, and Maggie nodded, head turning to Conor then back to Luca. 'I'd be honoured~ Conor, I'll let you know when I'm leaving. I think I ought'a change.' If Conor wanted caution, she figured he would want to know where all his family was. Then she turned the other way, only mildly cursing herself in her head for not deciding she would stay till the conversation was over. Then again..the less she knew..the better. 'Espresso is your name huh?' She cooed at the dog as the doorman made another sweep of her, even with a puppy in her arms. Maggie decided to care this time, and slit her eyes at him, disgusted. 'My eyes are up here chrome-dome.' The man deadpanned, but Maggie just restored her smile, and cooed again at an excited espresso as she made her way inside.

When the doors closed behind her, Maggie went as quickly as possible with Espresso in her arms for the stairs. She didn't want him barking any longer in that space, and risk waking Savannah up. When she they reached the top of the stairs, Maggie set the intrigued puppy down, heartened by the fact she wouldn't have to borrow one of Lady's leashe's, and held his own. He smelt out the corridor as she led him to her room, and closed the door once they were inside, so the puppy could not go off wandering on his own. Maggie spoke to the unknowing puppy about mindless things while she got herself ready for a nice walk, deciding that the she would pretty herself up te tiniest bit, maybe stop by a cafe, The Emerald even; if she couldn't help it. 'What do you say Espresso? How abouts we get ourselves a drink?.'

interactions; Misty Gray Misty Gray Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
mentions;

Last edited:
Conor Sullivan
chris-hemsworth-2017-mens-journal-cover-photo-shoot-001-jpg.376172
Conor watched as Maggie took Espresso from Luca, a faint smile appearing on his face. His family was obsessed with animals. Perhaps he should end this whole business and open a pet store or dog training camp! It might prove more peaceful than their lives right now. When his cousin agreed to walk the dog, Conor frowned, but he knew he couldn't allow his family to lose their freedom and independence - that would give the Romanos exactly what they wanted. "Yes, please let me know when you're leaving. Stay alert and keep away from any greasy Romano hangouts. Alright?" he asked, softening his tone towards the end.

Conor had listened to Luca's words before Maggie had arrived. He's also taken in the man's tone and appearance. Something didn't sit right with him and he wasn't sure what exactly he was reading from the man. Once Maggie had left, Conor focused his attention back to Luca. "What's the problem, Luca? Clearly there's something else you want to tell me. So say it now, because this isn't the time for secrets or tension amongst us," he asked.

Interactions: myst.erion myst.erion Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Sinead Sullivan
yjftj-jpg.376207
Sinead watched Peter's hands as they nervously shook over the piano keys and she felt the sudden urge to give the poor guy a reassuring hug. It was so sweet how awkward he was being, but she wouldn't suddenly wrap her arms around him and make matters worse. After a few small blips, Peter began to play a familiar piece of music and Sinead couldn't help but smile as she listened along. She always felt a sense of peace and tranquillity with music like this one. It was a nice change for someone to be playing to her. The only person who had really played for her was the piano tutor when she was first learning, but they were strict and Sinead was just a kid then. As she continued to absorb the music whilst gazing at Peter's hands, she suddenly felt like everything was going to be okay now. Perhaps the worst was over, so her family could find peace and happiness.

When there was a pause in the music, Sinead's eyes moved up to Peter's face and she caught his brief smile, which she naturally returned. Catching on that he may have wanted her to join in, she slowly played the next few notes, still looking at Peter until he continued to play at the same time as her. She looked back ahead and sped up so they were both playing the music at the correct speed. She couldn't help but laugh a little as she realised how much fun she was having. She would never have expected to have this kind of thing in common with one of Conor's employees. Most of them were pretty quiet and uninterested in the family's hobbies, only focusing on their duties, despite Conor trying to enforce a relaxed atmosphere.

Once they'd finished playing, Sinead moved her hands to her lap and twisted her body a little so she could face Peter. "That was so good! Where did Conor even find you?!" she brightly asked, a wide smile on her face. Suddenly, Sinead wrapped her arms around Peter and gave him a quick hug. She was naturally a person who loved to give hugs, so there was no hidden meaning or intent behind it. Well, not until she let go and sat back, quickly returning her hands to her lap. In that moment, it dawned on her that she did like Peter in the way Lucy had been suggesting and now she couldn't help but wonder if hugging him had been far too forward or inappropriate of her, regardless of the intention. She looked to Peter and a bashful smile grew on her bright red face. "I'm sorry. I guess I get a little excitable, especially where finding a fellow musician is concerned," she sheepishly apologised. A guy that cute probably had a girl waiting for him anyway and she'd probably just crossed multiple boundaries. Growing up in such an open family, with the likes of Shannon and Conor always speaking their minds, Sinead couldn't stop herself from asking her next question. "What does your girlfriend think of you doing this job? I mean, if there is a girl..."

Interaction: Bellz Bellz

Last edited:
Luca frowned when Conor had turned to look at him and ask him what was happening. He wanted to so bad tell him what was on his mind but the kid wouldn't understand, he was sure that even if he was involved with the business the kid wouldn't even know how to handle any of their job. Did Conor even tried to get his hand dirty? Nope he had been playing it all safe on the bar until the Romano's had come and targeted them. "Should you really be asking me that? After everything that has happened? You want to ask me that now after so many things happening?" He asked him, his voice becoming colder as he said each of the words. "I was proud to have you be the leader of the gang when Emmett die but now, now you have been turning us into nothing but happy people, you never responded back when one of our guys was attacked, you just said the condolences because you think we should stay by the sideline and do nothing." Honestly he didn't want to say anything but why shouldn't he? "I saw you grow up into a fine man Conor, but when you says how there's tension between us? Well there is, you haven't done anything since becoming the leader, you haven't shown that you have the guts that you had at the beginning, so for now? I'm giving the vote of confidence, my loyalty may lie with Sullivan's but not yours, not yet." He said before turning his back on Conor, walking toward his car and driving away. He was gonna come pick up Espresso later but for now, now he needed to be alone. Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clementine Faye Saint-Claire
Full-time Nurse | Side Librarian
a9Ihfsp.jpg
Her hesitation grew as she started speaking, glancing down at the result before taking a deep breath, moving the record away from her as she gently placed it on the opposite side of the table. Her eyes softened as she gave both James and Lucy Sullivan her full attention. How was she suppose to break the news to them? Clementine smiled reassuringly, glad they were both doing okay. . but what about after this? Without further ado, she continued, ". . .the test results stated that you have made some improvements since the last time we have seen you. However. . ."She paused for a moment, biting her lips, frowning slightly, gauging their reactions as she noticed just from the small intimate touch they were leaning on each other for support. "The wound had cut too deep into the abdomen causing an infection that had spread to your reproductive organs and a scarring of your fallopian tube." Clementine slowly said, feeling her heart sink and ache for the next words she was about to say. Her heart went out to them as she couldn't dare stare at them in the eyes, feeling frustrated for the couple.

What were the chances of her getting a case in which a gun shot wound was involved? How could this have happened? No, why didn't Doctor Soloman tell her of this case sooner than later? So many thoughts ran threw her head but not any of them were answered. If she was feeling absolutely useless and horrible, what would the Sullivans be feeling once she exposed the news to them? If it was her, she would be in shock, refusing to believe it. As Clementine looked between the both of them, her gaze softened as well, trying to find courage but the more she tried to open her mouth, the more she hesitated. She couldn't bring herself to speak as if she lost the will and her vocal chords froze on her. Nevertheless, she knew she had to be professional. Personal feelings couldn't be involved and no matter how much she wanted to console them when she finished what she wanted to say . . . she had a feeling she wouldn't be wanted in the room and she wouldn't blame them. She knew what she was about to tell them . . wasn't what they wanted to hear. Soon enough, Clementine spoke sincerely, her heart breaking with ever word she spoke,"Because of this. . .you won't be able to carry a child. . . . I am so sorry."
tag: Misty Gray Misty Gray , Bellz Bellz

James Porter
ezgif-5-21f1cde834.gifJames listened as Clementine began to explain that Lucy had made improvements following the gunshot wound Angel had inflicted on her at the wedding. He was glad to know that even the trauma of being kidnapped last month hadn't halted his wife's recovery. A small smile appeared as he expected further positive news, but then he caught the nurse's expression and the smile fell from his face much quicker than it had appeared. As soon as she mentioned the infection had spread to her reproductive organs, he closed his eyes tightly for a moment. As he slowly opened them, he glanced to Lucy and the arm which was around her waist pulled her closer to him as he shuffled a little closer to her.

The nurse's silence was deafening, but for the brief time it make James wonder if there was a "but" and the infection didn't mean anything final, that perhaps she just needed some treatment or medication to help clear things up. That never happened and Clementine's next words confirmed that Lucy wouldn't be able to carry his child or any child. James slowly shook his head as his eyes began to water. He was doing everything in his power not to cry or let those tears loose. Having a child together was meant to be the one last thing they needed to complete their lives. They were going to get their own place and be together as one complete family. James had spent most of his adult life believing he would never have a wife and certainly never have kids. The last year, along with Lucy, had taught him he was wrong and that having his own family was something he had deep down longed for all of his life. Now, it felt like part of it had been snatched back away from him. Having a child with Lucy was meant to be the one thing they could have that wouldn't be tainted by the likes of Angel, but it felt like the man had even managed to ruin this at the same time he wrecked their wedding. James was glad that man was already dead right now. Without thoughts of revenge to busy him, it left James with only grief and sadness.

James was a little speechless and quickly shook his head to the nurse. With one arm still around Lucy's waist, he used his free hand to take one of his wife's in his. He looked to Lucy, knowing whatever he was feeling right now, she would be feeling it even worse. This was her body and she'd had her ability to carry a child stolen from her. His own heart was breaking, but he hoped he could be strong enough for his wife right now.

James looked to the nurse and shook his head again. "I'm not questioning your ability, but you must be mistaken. Are you sure you have the correct notes or the doctor's words might be unclear?" he asked her. He wasn't truly expecting an answer. He just wanted there to be a way around this that meant Lucy could have the child she was longing for. It hurt James to know this was something he couldn't put right for her or change the outcome of. James turned back to Lucy and would pull her in for a tight embrace if that was what she wanted right now...

deer deer Bellz Bellz

tumblr_okwv8tm5yi1u3rcn6o1_500.png

Maggie picked Espresso up, and the dog gave a yip or two in protest. He was seconds from discovering the stash of sweet edibles under Maggie's bed. With her hair now styled only very lightly, shoes on, purse on arm and her skirt and top matching nicely, she cooed at the dog on her way out the door and down the stairs. The songs coming from the piano room had only grown more abundant, and the songs were quite beautiful. Maggie hoped Sinead and Peter were getting along nicely, enjoying eachothers company. Espresso made more little yips and Maggie was pulled from her thoughts to place him on the ground. Maggie exited the house to find Luca gone, his car already down the road, and Conor standing idle by the door. Espresso began barking at the door man as Maggie addressed her cousin. 'Run off has he?' She needed to ignore the look on his face. 'Espresso and I should be back in no time.' She encouraged the puppy to follow after her out of the houses grounds, on to the quiet footpath and away from the Sullivan residence. Maggie's thoughts moved to James and Lucy. It was no secret the two of them wanted to create a family on their own. And she prayed they would be capable of it. They deserved it. That and so much more.

Maggie and Espresso had been walking for about 5 minutes when they finally began seeing more than just granduer houses and run down mechanic shops. The Emerald should have been coming up in a couple minutes. Espresso continously stopped to smell out a new object, and Maggie continuously plled on his leash to get them moving again. She didn't want them to stand around longer than they had to from now on. Conor's warning was ringing in her ears, and even though she was smiling up at the sun, or giving greetings to passerby's, Maggie was on edge, her eyes scanning her surroundings with every chance she got. They could not be too careful.

Finally, Maggie could see the Emerald up in the distance. She recognised the doorman from her distance, relieved there was someone watching over her cousin's baby. She brought in Espresso's lead as the area started to fill with more people. Some venturing into the pub ahead, and others making b-lines for taxis or a shop across the road. Maggie now had to make the decision to continue on to The Emerald, or seek her favourite cafe a street away. In the meantime, the young woman sought out a bench and sat herself down, figuring the highly populated area would reduce the risk of an attack on a Sullivan. Espresso ended up in her arms, with Maggie looking down at the dog, who barked in her face to keep moving. 'I need some more advice little one~ Are we taking after your name? Or enjoying a nice cold lager with the family?'

interactions; Misty Gray Misty Gray
mentions; Lazy Taco Lazy Taco [/USER]

Last edited:
13813051663_542fa4b8dd_o.jpg
Elias Lawrence Samson or just Elias, could have been found walking through the streets of Chicago. Normally he would had been found continuing his studies but not today, today he had some time off from his studies, something that he barely got, before deciding just walk around. Well more like he had been bore at home and he really didn't have anything to do, just go through some of the notes he had taken during class and honestly, that made him feel like he had no life outside of studying. Maybe it had to do with all the pressuring he received from his parent ever since he was little, that made him feel like he didn't have any life outside of studying, heck the only time he had felt like something was when he had met Magdeline Sullivan or Maggie for short. That day he remembered well, it had been two weeks after he had moved to Chicago and having nothing to do, he had gone to one of her show. So being fascinated with her acting, he had introduced himself to her and had invited her for a drink. Of course since then, he had attended to her shows but recently he had stopped, why? Because his parents had visited him, forcing him to spend some time with them. That had been some annoying thing for him, considering that he didn't like to be with them at all. Sighing to himself, when he saw a bench and someone sitting on it, he honestly really didn't paid attention to who it was before sitting down.
Mentioned: myst.erion myst.erion

original.gif

Maggie looked into the eyes of the pup with a tiny smile, heartened by the fact that an uncontrollable fluff ball was her greatest source of entertainment at this moment. Someone created movement in her peripheral a couple seconds later, and she didn't pay much attention to the person who was now seated beside her. What was it to her? Then again, she was screaming at herself to make sure he was no enemy. That, and Espresso just up and ran for his lap. Maggie jumped, quickly turning to the - male - the male sitting beside her. She uttered apology after apology as she grabbed espresso around the middle and lifted him off of the young man before he could pee from excitment. 'Forgive him, he's only young-.' Maggie cut herself off to stare at the newcomer, very quickly realising he wasn't new to her at all. She knew his eyes, she knew his jaw, she knew him. 'You've got to be kidding me- Elias?' She was definitely right. 'Elias!' Her excitement just made espresso harder to handle, so she let him jump to the floor and "attack" Elias from there. Without thinking, only certain she had just found a beauty of a man and a beauty of a friend, Maggie threw her arms around him and held him for a moment. 'My goodness, I missed you Samson.' Maggie pulled back, beaming at him with her pearly whites and doe eyes. She was flustered, for sure, but didn't care. She had just gotten Elias back. Or at least, she hoped so.

interactions; Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
mentions;

Last edited:
13813051663_542fa4b8dd_o.jpg
Maybe Elias had been been way too much or maybe he hadn't been paying attention to his surrounding, that the moment he saw a pup ran up to his lap, he was surprised by it, especially more when the person who had been sitting beside him came up apologizing while at the same time picking up said dog and telling how said pup was still. "It's alright." He had said to her before he rose an eyebrow when he realized that he knew that name from somewhere. It was weird, he always recognized everyone's voice so how come it was difficult for him to remember before his name was called out by her, making him look at who it was. The moment he saw her, he smiled, not even paying attention to the puppy that was 'attacking' him. It had been such a while since he had last seen her,so seeing her now,it was like it was like something he hadn't imagined "Magdeline Sullivan, long time no see." He said to her, his smile growing larger before it became one of surprise. Being that he had honestly not expecting her to throw herself at her. "I missed you too Mag, such a long time since we last saw each other, you grown more beautiful since I last saw you." He complimented her, after all it was the truth. He was really happy to finally see her again, it was good to finally have Maggie back, he just hoped he could spend more time with her. myst.erion myst.erion

Alexandra Romano
DNeUG-kW4AAKWaF.jpg

When Athena answered saying that Leo had not visited this morning her stomach sank. While she had not seen eye to eye recently with Leo, she still worried about him and had a terrible feeling that his past actions had caught up with him.
Alex immediately rang her home number and was greeted with Nicolo's voice who told her there was an issue and went on to inform her that Leo was in the Romano house. Alex hung up the phone and sighed "theres been an incident, Leo is at my fathers" she told Athena. "Im going to head over and give Rocco a walk while I'm at it, you can come or stay" she said as she grabbed the dog lead.
Alex put the walking collar on Rocco and grabbed her coat before leaving the house, she decided to take the long route since she hadn't walked Rocco yesterday and knew he needed his exercise.

Lamia Lamia
Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back