• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Peter Callahan and Lucy Porter

2e463799137ad62dd3cd02cd9071f3af--jeremy-sumpter-peter-pan-disney-movies.jpg
with: Sinead Misty Gray Misty Gray ; James mentions:
Peter nodded to James once as he sent a look that basically said, Good Luck across his features and watched him head upstairs. Peter's brows furrowed as he wondered what the hell could have happened, Sinead suddenly ran past him and towards her room. He followed behind her but when the door closed in front of him, he stood there, shocked. After a few long moments of waiting for her to open the door, he decided to go make his way into the lounge and sit down on the sofa for a moment. He was beginning to worry about the young woman when he heard the front door opening. Scrambling out of his seat, he just caught her light colored hair as she moved to shut the door. "Sinead?" He called out to her before pulling the front door open just before it clicked shut.

"Sinead!" Peter called to her again and watched from the doorway as she pushed Savannah in her pram with a bag of things over her shoulder. Was she leaving? Peter's heart skipped a beat and he lurched forward after her. Jogging up to stand in front of Savannah's pram, he could see how upset Sinead had been. "Hey...Woah...Where are you going? What's wrong? Sinny?"His hands gently rested on the pram before he tilted his head. "You can't just leave all by yourself." He tried to talk some reasoning into her. It seemed that Lucy and her had a falling out and now she was feeling she had to leave because of it.

321923_original.jpg
Lucy hadn't watched as her sister left. She couldn't bring more pain upon herself in those moments. Another sob tore through her chest but this time, she was crying for the fact that she could control her temper. She knew it wasn't Sinead's fault, or even Savannah's. Both girls had a place in Lucy's heart and the woman would do anything for them. But the pain of knowing that Sinead had openly let Angel into her life, after everything he had done...it rekindled after this terrible news. Samson shifted suddenly and jumped off the bed and Lucy looked up in time to see James laying beside her. She shifted closer to him and buried her face into his chest, pressing close to him.

She continued to cry until she could no longer do so. Her eyes were red and rubbed raw by now. Her sobs had subsided and now all that was left between them was silence. Lucy didn't know how she could make this better. Knowing that they had narrowly missed their opportunity for a family by months was devastating. Knowing she would never be able to give James the family he deserved was heartbreaking. Sighing, she looked up to her husband, her expression tired. "I'm so sorry." She said simply, feeling the need to apologize for this. Angel would have never attack them at the wedding if Conor and her hadn't broken the pair off, it had to of been that.

Sinead Sullivan and James Porter

ZoeyDeutch.jpg Sinead heard Peter call out her name the first time, but she chose to ignore him and continued walking. She needed to leave to at least remove a little of Lucy's pain - so her sister wouldn't have to look at Savannah and feel her heart break every time. Sinead kept walking so Peter wouldn't see that she was far from the sweet person he'd just sat and played the piano with. Once again, Peter shouted her name, but Sinead only hesitated very slightly before continuing to walk, nervously biting her lip as she hated to be so rude and ignore such a nice person who had done nothing wrong to her.

Sinead froze on the spot when Peter suddenly appeared and stopped in front of the pram. She looked away as Peter asked him where she was going and what was wrong, slowly shaking her head. When he told her she couldn't leave on her own, Sinead looked him in the eyes and sighed. "I'm not by myself. Savannah is with me," she softly told him, briefly looking to her baby daughter. "I'm not a very nice person, Peter. Lucy and James have had some awful news... I broke their hearts. I need to leave so it won't be so hard for my sister seeing me with Savannah. I have to go before Conor and my mum grow to resent me. I don't know where I'm going yet, but I just know I have to go. I betrayed my family but I wouldn't take it all back because I love Savannah too much to imagine life without her now..." Sinead observed Peter's attractive features and felt sad that she'd only just started to know him but now felt she had no choice but to go. "You seem like a really good person and I enjoyed spending time with you, Peter. I'm sure Conor will still have some jobs for you to do that are better than having to look after me."

uft.jpg
When Lucy buried her face into his muscular chest, James wrapped his arms around her, feeling comfort in their embrace. He didn't ever want to let her go now he was holding her like this. As she cried, James remained silent and stared towards the ceiling as he tried to get his head around the situation. He felt selfish for thinking of what had been stolen from him when it was Lucy who had suffered the loss, both physically and emotionally. He felt like he was a fraud as only a year ago he'd fully accepted that he would never have kids and he'd been fine with the knowledge. Lucy had wanted kids all of her life and the future she'd dreamt of in all of that time had been stolen from her. This loss truly hurt him, but James wasn't sure if he was allowed to grieve, no matter how much he'd had his heart set on having children since falling in love with Lucy.

Sensing Lucy was looking at him, James diverted his attention and vision to his wife. He shook his head when she said she was sorry. "Why are you apologising? This is in no way your fault. None of this is on you, love," he assured her. "The only person I blame for this is Angel. Neither of us forced that madman to shoot us. It's completely his fault and I hope he's rotting in Hell now."

Bellz Bellz

Salvatore Romano

gyug-jpg.374921
Salvatore chuckled as Alex told him not to let her sisters know she was his favourite. "Damn, well we had better not let them hear the truth. Girls can be quite highly strung," he half-joked. Alena wouldn't be a problem for him as she'd been long gone, back in Italy, and she preferred to avoid her father's business. Fallon may be willing to help them out with what was to come, but he was also aware of how close to her father she is and how eager to please him she is, so would be cautious. Whilst he liked Alex's confidence and outspoken nature, he knew she hadn't been involved in her father's business much as of late. From what little Vinnie had given away, it seemed like Alex didn't want a part in the business and there was some tension between her and her father. Whether or not Salvatore could manipulate that remained to be seen. All he knew was that Vinnie should have made his children work and be involved in business from a young age rather than attempting to shield his girls from it.

"I'm planning to do what your father would do. This is his business, after all," he answered Alex. "I'm going to arrange for Conor Sullivan's loved ones to be taken. I heard all about what happened to Finnian and that was very inspired. Even what he did to Lucy and James was pretty damn creative, but they deserved it for killing Gianna. Torturing Conor by drowning him in beer... Oh boy, Vincenzo was never this much fun as a kid," he recalled. He then brought himself back to the present and removed the very faint smile from his face. "At this stage, all I would have to do is take one of Sullivan's precious little relatives and he'd surely be shitting his pants." Salvatore took a sip of his drink and then flashed a smile. "Not only will I take one of them, but I will also give your father a bonus gift. Conor will sign over one of their businesses or lose one of his loved ones," he said, sending Junior and Juniper a knowing gaze.

Salvatore looked directly to Juniper when she mentioned going to get Mr. Pokey. "You go right ahead," he permitted her. "Mr Pokey, indeed. The name always reminds me of a guy I once worked with. Only, we called him Mr Stabby. Damn, that guy loved his knives."

Salvatore looked back to Alex and sent her a concerned frown. "Now, were you going to go see Leo? I'm sure he'd be grateful for your visit as he really was a mess when he got here. He kept mentioning you and Athena. The Sullivans really did a number on him," he warned her. "Go on, you go see your friend. I'll make sure I punish those bastards for hurting Leo and for what happened to your father."

Rhaine Rhaine deer deer neverbackdown neverbackdown
Mentioned: Lamia Lamia nymphadora. nymphadora. myst.erion myst.erion

13813051663_542fa4b8dd_o.jpg
Elias had laughed to himself when he saw that Maggie was trying to compose herself after she had hugged. Maybe she wasn't expecting to have that type of reaction when he saw her. For moment he gave the small pup, deciding on picking him up and placing him on his knees so that said pup could sleep. "Yes long time no see, such a long time." He repeated to himself when giving her one of the few genuine rare smile he could give her. Honestly seeing her here after deciding to take a stroll had been surprisingly, honestly he had just been on his own world and had suddenly sat down on the bench, not expecting it for it to be Maggie, the one and only Maggie. "I liked considering myself sweet as candy but now I see that you, my dear Maggie, have beat me with said compliment." He joked with her,really liking it when she had a surprising reaction, even if he had only spent a few times with her. Having to raise an eyebrow when she questioned on what he was doing, he had been considering joking with her but honestly he didn't want to feel bad by maybe making her have the hopes of him answering that he was currently living here, so he gave her the honest truth. "I moved here a while ago, wanting to start a life without my meddling parents in the way." He really felt relieved saying those words. After all, it had been really a hard issue trying to convince them to let him come here. "Now that I'm finally free from them, I can spend some time with my favorite actress, isn't that correct Magdeline Maggie Sullivan?" That last part was him asking if they could spend more time together, after all, it was refreshing being around her, like the huge weight he had been put on by his parent was lifted away when he said her. myst.erion myst.erion

Cormac Sullivan
f782b2844a710d3a92c2929a2885d665--dean-winchester-supernatural-winchester-boys.jpg
Cormac listened to what his cousin said, nodding along as he spoke. "Youve a good heart kid and thats a good thing and its respectable to keep the innocent out of harm but against Vinnie you just cant keep playing that way" he said. His voice did not give away any emotion because he didnt feel any except slight excitement as the prospect of getting under Vinnie's skin. He had no toleration for anyone in an enemy gang and that included the Romano children, Vinnie's children while may in innocent in action were guilty from association and Cormac saw no problem with gunning them all down if it came to it. When Conor said he'd be comfortable kidnapping one of the daughters, Cormac rubbed his hands together, hiding the glee of his face. "Dont worry mate, you dont have to harm them, Im sure myself or James could do it". Cormac slightly squinted his face in thought "He has three daughters right? Alexandra, Fallon and Alena?" He asked, hoping that he had got the names right, it had been a while since he heard of the Romano's. "So you just need to pick one, but go for the easiest to get, since you havnt done something like this before" he suggested.
When asked if he had any experience in this, Cormac nodded his head slowly "Ive been on both ends of this multiple times" he said with a slight smirk.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Athena Archer
Yara-Shahidi-2.5.jpg

Athena had joined Alex on her walk. Thoughts swirling around in her head of what could have help Leo up. There was an uneasy feeling in her stomach and it wasn't due to the babies she was carrying. It was then that the two reached the Romano household. Alex sent Rocco off in search of the people they were looking for. Athena and Alex followed the young canine, which led to them coming into the presence of Salvatore and two other individuals. Junior and Juniper, she remembered the quite well.

Athena uttered a small, "Hello." before Alex went on to question the trio on the whereabouts of Leo and Nicolo. The girl listened as Salvatore explained where the two were and a sinking feeling started inside her when he mentioned the state in which Leo was in at first. She observed the interaction between Alex and Salvatore. He was planning on seeking revenge of some sorts, Athena was sure of that but knowing Alex, she would be very against that.
Now, she was acting quite out of character though. Biting her lip, Athena turned. She wanted to go see Leo but was deathly afraid of what state she might find him in.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
deer deer
neverbackdown neverbackdown
Rhaine Rhaine

Conor Sullivan

gbhdfh-jpg.377092
Conor listened to his cousin as he told him the only way to get to Vinnie would be to change how he played the game. He knew he was right and had he never got close to Alex, he would have done something like this much sooner. But getting close to Alex had made him see that not all Romanos were the same. When James was mentioned, he nodded his head. He knew how easily his brother-in-law could switch off his emotions when on the job. He knew how indiscriminate James could be. "You're right. Those are his three daughters. Alena moved to Italy last year, so she's out of the equation. Fallon lives at Vinnie's place... Alexandra lives elsewhere, with Athena - she's a sort of adopted daughter to Vinnie." Conor was torn. No matter which name he gave, he knew it would upset Alex, one way or another. However, James seemed to have found at least some respect for Alex since the time she helped them rescue Finn. Perhaps the man wouldn't harm Alex with that in mind. Hopefully Alex would forgive Conor and understand why he had to agree to this. "Alexandra. I pick her..." he began. He could even provide an objective reason that didn't give away his relationship with her. "She'll be easier to get to as she doesn't live at Vinnie's place." Catching Cormac's smirk and explanation this wasn't his first rodeo, Conor sighed. "Then James is your man. He's used to this kind of thing too and will be able to help you. What exactly are you proposing, though? I've been on the receiving end of Vinnie's torture and I know I wouldn't wish it on anyone..."

Alexandra and Nicolo Romano
DNeUG-kW4AAKWaF.jpg
MV5BMTc5OTc2ODQ1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkzOTM2NjE@._V1_UY317_CR131,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Alexandra Listened to her uncle and let a smile fall onto her features as she tried to stop her expression letting on to how sick she was feeling inside. As far as Alex was concerned James and Lucy had gone through enough at the hands of her family, tortured and then nearly killed at their own wedding, and then Sinead had a baby, would her uncle go far enough to hurt Sinead? What made it worse was that Alex knew that Conor was innocent in these attacks but there was no way for her to explain that without discriminating herself. A serious expression took over her expression and she hid all of ger inner emotion from her face. "Trying to make me an orphan and hurting Leo" she said slowly as she looked to her cousins then her uncle "they've gone to far, let me know whats happening I want to help put them bastards down" she said with venom in her tone. While it hurt Alex to say that, she knew that she had a better chance of warning Conor if she was kept in the loop and knew what exactly was going to happen.

Alex slowly nodded before grabbing Athena's hand "c'mon thena, lets go see him" she said. She had grabbed Athena's hand as a way to comfort the girl but also to give herself some comfort. After that conversation all she wanted to do was lie down in a dark room. Alex knocked on the room which she was told that Leo had been put in. The door opened showing Nicolo with a grim look on his face. "Your nurses are here" Nicolo said back to Leo as he gave him a little wink and a chuckle was present in his tone before he opened the door fully allowing the girls to come in.
"Oh god Leo" Alex gasped as she made her way towards him "who did this?" She asked him "and are you ok?"

Misty Gray Misty Gray deer deer Rhaine Rhaine Lamia Lamia

Leo Davide

jhgh-jpg.377450
Leo had been grateful to his friend Nicolo, for staying with him. Whilst Salvatore may have seemed sympathetic at face value, even in his state Leo could tell the man was just looking for further fuel to add to the fire. It seemed like the man was just like Vinnie and insistent on continuing the war with the Sullivans. Despite believing he was being punished for what he'd done to Kate and what he'd allowed to be done to James, Lucy and David, there was still a small part of Leo that wanted revenge. However, it was Luca and Conor who should be harmed, not the innocent Sullivan members.

Despite their recent differences, Leo perked up when he saw Alex entered the room. He even managed a small smile when Nicolo announced his nurses were here. Whilst he hated for Athena to see him like this, he was glad she was there too. "Alex... I've felt better," he understated. He shifted his weight onto his left side, the cuts in his back stinging if too much weight was placed on them and his right leg also bothering him. "It was one of the Sullivan members - Luca - and some of his goons. It seems like they wanted to get a message across to your father. It didn't seem like Conor Sullivan himself even knew about this, but I don't suppose that really matters. Not after what happened to Vinnie... and the way Salvatore was talking."

Leo looked to Athena and managed a small smile. He hoped this wouldn't put her off of him for good. He still hoped there was a chance for them. Seeing the her pregnancy bump only made him want to be in her life more. After everything he'd done, he worried she wouldn't want him anywhere near her kids. He wished he'd never killed Kate. He wished he'd stopped Angel from going too far and from being killed. He hoped it wasn't too late for him to be in Athena's life and to help her to look after her children.

neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

Athena Archer

YaraTV_jacquelineharriet_014_mediumres_6b12f017-8a4d-44f9-aaa3-ee6cd1596bf6.JPG

As Alex grabbed her hand, the two ventured into the other room where Nicolo and Leo were. She let out a breath, honestly terrified on what she could end up seeing. Alex knocked and the door and Nicolo opened it, greeting the two young women. Nicolo informed Leo that his nurses were here. Athena lightly chuckled before entering the room with Alex. The statement from Alex extremely worried Athena. She placed her gaze on Leo, the sight before her even furthered that sinking feeling in her stomach. "Hi Leo." Athena greeted Leo gently.

Then, Leo explained to Nicolo who had attacked him. The whole thing was worrying, she was sure that Vinnie would want to seek vengeance of some kind. Things were only going to get worse from here on out.

Athena returned Leo's smile with a soft one. The feelings that she had when she met Leo were still there. Seeing him like this broke her heart. Athena hoped that there would come a time soon where she would be able to talk to him. The girl wanted him to know just how much he still meant to her. The two infants in her belly would be coming in a few months time and she wanted them to know Leo. The man that she knew and loved dearly. That is, if he still felt the same way.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Peter Callahan

with: Sinead Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions:
Peter listened closely as Sinead explained that she had somehow ruined James and Lucy's lives and broken their hearts. He wondered what the hell was happening for her to have reacted this way, had Lucy gotten upset with the poor thing? Peter gripped the pram a little tighter, looking down at the beautiful bundle of joy who seemed oblivious that her mother was trying to take her away from the only family she would ever have. Biting his lip, Peter nodded his head in understanding but refused to move. "Sinead, Conor would kill me if I just let you leave. So no jobs would be given because the only reason I am here is to protect you." Peter contemplated on what he was about to say before the words just came spewing from his lips.

"I never really had a family. My mom and dad left me outside of an orphanage with no name. I lived every day of my life wondering if my family had hated me, that they didn't want someone like me..." Looking towards the house before back down at Savannah he chose his next words carefully. "I know I haven't been around for very long, but this is the closest family I have ever seen. Savannah deserves the love and care that they offer to provide. Sinead, if you leave, you are going to hurt Savannah in the long run." It was true, the poor little girl didn't have a choice in what she wanted. She didn't have a voice. In Peter's mind, this is horribly unfair. Sinead may have thought leaving was the best thing for the family, but it would only deepen the wounds.

"Please. Stay. Whatever happened with Lucy, we can talk about it. I doubt whatever you did is nothing compared to the stories I have for you." He had failed to mention his almost brush with prison time...but he felt that if she knew, it would change the way he saw him. Here he could be a new and better person, actually make a name for himself. This beautiful woman in front of him was already always on his mind and he wouldn't stop pursuing and showing interest in her unless she told him to stop.
Finn Sullivan

63a39b1a1f497b9a175bcb0fec62dc8d.jpg
with: Eleanor neverbackdown neverbackdown mentions:
Finn was interested in everything this woman had to say. She had such...insight, that others didn't seem to possess. Her outlook on life was a positive but realistic one, though it seemed Eleanor could daydream as well. A large smile arose on his face as she said that it wasn't a bad thing to not have any plans. He had been told this many times before, but something about the way she said it gave him more hope now. Looking down at the table for a moment with a laugh, he answered the next questions she had.

"Well weather was definitely a factor I would say, but, my parents died in an accident a while back. I had gotten accepted into a medical school not too far from here so it seemed like the perfect time to just...leave that life behind." It was odd the way he spoke about his parents death, it was something he never really came to terms with, which was surprising for the normally emotional attached teddy bear. Maggie and himself moved the America long after their death, but he had felt as if he owed it to them to stay in Ireland. "I truly miss it though, Chicago...is something else." Finn didn't even think to mention the gang activity around here and the things he had been through...Ireland had been much more...mellow.​

Lucy Porter

321923_original.jpg
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy had been nervous to even meet her husband's eyes, fearing that she would be able to see just how disappointed he was. The pain in her chest when she did see his eyes was excruciating in its own way, perhaps worse than anything the Romano's could have physically inflicted on her. James was a man of many talents, one of them being he had of way shutting off his emotions completely. Lucy had expected to see only a blank expression, something to hide the fact that he too was suffering from this...but his eyes were honest, like she had asked him to be about his feelings with her from the get go. He was doing his best to remain emotionally intact. Lucy had apologized, because she felt like this would be the end of the line for them. She knew James better than anyone, and she knew he wouldn't leave her for this...but the fear was still very real and apologizing made her feel less guilty about the future they will never have.

"I'm so-" She was about to apologize again before stopping herself and taking a slow deep breath. She turned to lay on her stomach beside him, her chin resting on her husband's muscular chest as she stared directly at him, deciding to spill some of the thoughts she had. "I just feel like...if I never asked you to help me get involved with Gianna's death...we wouldn't be stuck in this situation." She knew that some good also came out of it however, "but if I hadn't done that...I feel like you and I would have never been." She knew this wasn't her fault and that her thinking was..irrational in a sense. But the guilt of knowing her brashness cost her a family was weighing heavily.

Silence took over for a moment before she confessed what she had done to Sinead. "I got upset...with Sinead. I know it wasn't her fault...I just couldn't stop." Lucy was still very upset with her sister's decisions sure, but little Savannah would have never blessed their lives if she hadn't done those things. Angel might not have shot up the wedding if Conor and herself wouldn't have broken the couple apart. "He wanted revenge for Conor and I ending things for them..."

Sinead Sullivan

zoeydeutch-jpg.378641
Sinead watched as Peter tightened his grip on the pram and she then followed his gaze to Savannah. After a moment, she attempted to push the pram but the attractive young man still had hold of it. She was about to ask him to let go when he mentioned how angry Conor would be if he failed the main job he'd been employed to do. She frowned as she looked up at his face and those sweet eyes of his. She didn't like to think that she could get him in trouble, especially not so soon into his duties. She felt torn between needing to make Lucy's life easier and not wanting to get Peter intro trouble with Conor.

As Peter began to explain how he'd been abandoned by his parents and left at an orphanage, it broke Sinead's heart. She didn't understand how anyone could abandon their baby and leave the child to grow up wondering what they had ever done wrong - if they were hated. No matter how difficult and complicated her own pregnancy had been, Sinead could never have given Savannah away like that. She quickly nodded her head and her eyes filled with tears as Peter mentioned how close her family was and that Savannah deserved the love the Sullivan household provided. Sinead always wanted her daughter to have that and she'd been excited for Savannah to grown up with so many loving aunts and uncles. She cast her mind back to when she told Angel she couldn't do this without Lucy and James - she'd meant every word of it. But she feared they could never want a part in Savannah's life, not now. She wasn't sure how they could all possibly continue to live under the same roof.

"Peter, I don't want Conor to be mad at you and I really don't want Savannah to grow up without my family in her life, but I just don't know how I can ever put this right." Sinead loosened her grip on the pram handle, clearly in the process of changing her mind about leaving. She couldn't hurt Peter and she certainly couldn't risk Savannah's chance at a wholesome childhood, Sullivan style "My hands are kind of tied," she remarked. She could sacrifice her own well-being and happiness, but she couldn't spoil it all for Savannah and Peter too.

Without warning, Sinead wrapped her arms around Peter so she could give him a hug. "I'm sorry your parents left you. They were horrible to do that to you," she told him, sniffling a little as the thought saddened her. "I think you're a very kind and sweet person, so it's their loss. You deserve to be a part of my crazy family and I can't take that possibility away from you." She let go of Peter and took a step back. "I don't know what I'm going to do or how Lucy will be able to cope with it, but I will stay. I can't hurt you and Savannah."

James Porter

uft-jpg.378642
James listened to Lucy's words and tightened his jaw as she suggested her choices had led to this, that she was somehow to blame for what they were going through now. "It's not your fault, Lucy. Hell, it's not even my fault, even though I should never have let you get involved with my plan to kill Vinnie in the first place."

James looked down to Lucy as she told him she'd got upset with Sinead. Surprisingly, he found himself shrugging his shoulders. "That's understandable. It's not like we can take our pain out on Angel now, is it? I think we both care for Sinead and know this isn't actually her fault, but... Well, she must understand how we feel. Savannah is a gift to this family and I wouldn't wish her away for anything." James fondly assured Lucy. "But we were doing everything right. We fell in love, we got married and we planned to have a child. Then that psychopath stole that away from us. Surely we're permitted to feel some anger about that." Then there was Vinnie, swanning around with the large family he never deserved. He couldn't take his and Lucy's suffering out on Angel, but he'd jump at the chance of ripping something away from Vinnie and watching that man break, like how he could see his wife's pain right now.

"Angel was a sick fuck. It was the right thing to do to try keep him away from Sinead. It's neither yours nor Conor's fault that the madman decided to attack us for it. He was unhinged and none of this is out fault, Luce. I blame Angel and, I won't lie, I feel a slight resentment towards Sinead. I love the girl, but she was a bloody fool to get involved with him in the first place, regardless of how genuine their feelings for each other might have been."

James kissed the top of Lucy's head. Whilst James was fully aware he was still biologically able to have children of his own, Angel had stolen fatherhood from him. He could no longer have both Lucy and his own children. He could only have one of them and the choice was obvious to him. "No matter how much I want to have children, I only wanted to have yours, Luce. You are the most important person in my life and I want you more than anyone else. We may not be able to become a complete family, but you complete me."

Bellz Bellz

Cormac Sullivan
f782b2844a710d3a92c2929a2885d665--dean-winchester-supernatural-winchester-boys.jpg
Cormac listened to Conor as he appeared to be making a decision, a smile creeping onto his features when Conor had picked a name. To be honest, Cormac expected Conor to be completely against the idea and for the younger man to pretend to mull it over when in reality he would never go through with it. So it was fair to say that Cormac was pleasantly surprised. "Alexandra, ok" He mused the name "She's the eldest isn't she? I need all the information you have on her, where she lives, works, hangs out, any weakness', I need the works."
Conor asked about his plans and Cormac merely gave a shrug "I'll have a talk with James and see what he thinks, I know things are different over here" he explained as he looked at Conor, the man seemed adamant that they did not torture Alexandra, well what Cormac picked up was that he was not to use Vinnie's methods, Conor didn't specifically say no torture and that was a loophole that Cormac was pleased to hold on to. "We'll have to rough her up a bit obviously to send a message to Vinnie but don't worry, we are Sullivan's I wont stoop as low as Vinnie" Cormac assured his cousin "scouts honour" he said with a childish smile and a twinkle in his eye as he made the scouts sign.
He knew this was a big step for Conor and also that Conor was now technically his boss and so he would not go too far but he believed that The Romano's needed to be sent a message and he was more than happy to send it for Conor.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan

gbhdfh-jpg.377092
When his cousin asked for more information on Alex, Conor hesitated a little. "Yeah, she's the oldest," he confirmed. "I can tell you where she works and lives..." He paused as he recalled she was living with Athena at the moment. "The friend she lives with is pregnant. Please, be careful and make sure no harm comes to Athena ," he firmly asked. He could never forgive himself if anything happened to those unborn children, even if he barely knew Athena personally. When asked if Alex had any weaknesses, he wasn't sure what to say. He could mention how she didn't like spiders and enclosed spaces, but given Cormac knew nothing of Conor's relationship with her, it would surely seem odd for him to know such details about the enemy. "I'm not sure about any weaknesses you would find useful," he replied.

"Rough her up?!" Conor asked, caught a little off-guard. "How rough are you talking? We really can't stoop to Vinnie's level." Conor hated this. The thought that Alex would be hurt and that he had helped to plan it made him feel quite ill. She would never forgive him for this, of that he was sure. "Please, do make sure you talk with James. He knows plenty about the Romanos," he suggested. James and Lucy knew the truth about Conor and Alex. They'd come to grow more understanding of Alex since Finn's ordeal. Conor only hoped James was still cool with Alex and would show some mercy or restraint in dealing with her. "You have to be careful, Cormac. Vinnie's brother is in town now too. No doubt they're both too much alike."

Leo Davide

jhgh-jpg.377450

When Athena greeted him, Leo's eyes opened wider and he managed a small, sweet smile for her. "I'm sorry, Athena. That you have to see me like this and that I got myself into this mess," he apologised. "Are you doing okay? The babies?" he softly asked her. He wondered where they would both be right now if Vinnie hadn't stuck his nose in and started throwing his weight around. It seemed to Leo like it didn't matter if he was weak or tough, because danger would always come to him, Athena and the Romanos regardless. He only wished Athena would let him back into her life, so he could help her and look out for her.

Lamia Lamia neverbackdown neverbackdown
(Sorry for the short post. Didn't want to completely block Alex's possible response out of the scene.)

Peter's eyes widened slightly as Sinead wrapped her arms around him. His story having gotten to the girl rather quickly. Peter's first instinct was to shove her off, feelings from his youth returning, swearing that he didn't need anyone's sympathy. He had grown up in a loveless place and it was awkward for him to receive any type of affection. His body stiffened for a moment, holding his breath, he wondered if it was okay to hug her, to give into his own grief. Instead he hugged her without making a fool of himself, there was simply no use in crying over parents who didn't want him anymore.

A smile showed on his face as Sinead spoke about him being apart of this family. He was still very new and Sinead didn't have to trust him like she did. Hell, he was sure after she finds out about his brush with prison she would want him no where near her or Savannah. Looking down at the little girl in the pram for a moment, his smile widened as Sinead agreed to stay with them here. Peter had absolutely no doubt in his mind that she was a good mother and that this would be the best choice for the two of them. He would be able to keep a watchful eye on her and the baby.

His brows furrowed and Peter wondered what Lucy would have to cope with, "Whatever it is Sinead...I'm sure Lucy will pull through." After hearing what happened to James and Lucy at the wedding and with Angel...he was sure the woman would be fine with whatever was thrown her way now. "Come on, how about we head back inside ya?" He gestured towards the house.

321923_original.jpg
with: James Misty Gray Misty Gray
James stole the words from her mouth, the ones she couldn't actually form into a coherent sentence. Shrugging his shoulders, he seemed...unsurprised that she had yelled at Sinead because he was feeling everything she was. Feeling that it was unfair that Sinead got the one thing they could never have. Despite the fact they had done everything right, they would never be able to have their own children. James continued to explain how this wasn't anyones fault except the man who was already long gone. She vaguely wished that Angel hadn't died that day...only so that she could finish him herself now. Her fists clenched slightly and she nodded her head as James spoke of feeling resentment towards her sister, she unfortunately felt that as well.

Her sister had made terrible choices, and although they wouldn't take Savannah back for anything, it was so hard to think that her sister had betrayed them all like that. Sure Lucy had tried to accept the fact that her sister had gotten pregnant with a psychopath working for the other side, but after hearing such terrible news which was caused by said psychopath...she just couldn't accept it any longer. Angel was long gone, but the damage he had done would haunt her for the rest of her life.

James' words touched Lucy deeply and she smiled widely his way despite the sorrow she felt deep down inside. He made it clear that he wouldn't leave her because of this, which only passed her mind briefly. She pressed a few kisses against his chest before moving her way to kiss his lips. "As do you." She murmured. Lucy knew she couldn't hide up in her room forever, she was going to have to tell everyone else. "I guess I can't hide up here forever...we need to tell the family."

Sinead Sullivan

zoeydeutch-jpg.378641
Sinead observed Peter for a time as they stood outside. Even though he was employed to protect her and Savannah, he seemed genuinely concerned for them. He seemed to care about them on a personal level and that made her feel a little more open to the idea of having him "babysitting" them. She froze as Peter said Lucy would pull through. She eventually nodded her head, but she wasn't convinced her sister would. Sinead had intended to asked Lucy and Peter to be Savannah's godparents, but she now realised that could never happen. Even before today's news, she had been worried about their reaction given that Angel was the father. Sinead worried that if she died, nobody would want to care for Savannah, not now. This all felt like that the day she told her family the truth about her and Angel; she was scared of being viciously yelled at by her mother again.

Sinead heard Peter's suggestion that they headed back inside. She wondered if he would be so kind to her if he knew why Lucy and James were so upset. He was so sweet, but would he be that way if he really knew? "Okay..." she agreed with him, sending a worried smile his way.

As soon as they got back into the house, Savannah woke and began to cry inside the pram. It was the most adorable and soft little wail, but still one that never failed to grab Sinead's full attention. "Uh-oh," Sinead sweetly spoke up, glancing to Peter before directing her attention to her daughter. She reached into the pram and carefully lifted the baby out so she could hold her close to her chest. "Hey, baby, why are you crying? Mummy is right here," she softly murmured. Sinead walked into the lounge, expecting Peter to follow. After a little gentle rocking, Savannah stopped crying and turned her head, her eyes seeming to be fixed in Peter's direction. "I think she likes you, Pete," Sinead playfully told him. She softly stroked her daughter's back as she remained standing in the lounge.

"You seem like a really nice guy, Pete. How did-" She was about to ask him how he ended up working for Conor when she heard footsteps upstairs. Having lived in the house for so long, she knew straight away it was James and Lucy heading from their bedroom towards the staircase to come downstairs. "We can't be here," she worriedly told Peter. She didn't want them to see her and Savannah right now. "Come with me, if you want?" she asked. Without waiting, Sinead rushed towards the conservatory, via the kitchen, so she didn't have to intercept her sister at the bottom of the stairs. Once inside the conservatory, Sinead sat on the couch, holding her daughter close as a couple of stray tears escaped her own eyes. She wasn't sure if she was strong enough to live in the house knowing how much she'd hurt her family already.

Bellz Bellz (Peter)

James Porter and Conor Sullivan

uft-jpg.378642
James managed a small smile as Lucy gently kissed him. He was so thankful to have her in his life and even if they couldn't have kids together, he still felt so lucky to be married to Lucy. He never forgot the time Angel told him he was basically nothing and that Lucy would move on to a better man than him. For a time, he had taken those words to heart and when she left it seemed to confirm it. But any doubts that psychopath had set in were long gone and James was forever glad he'd let her back into his life when she returned from New York. He let out a sigh when Lucy said they needed to tell the family. He placed a kiss on her lips before forcing himself to stand up. Not only did they have to tell the Sullivans, but James knew he would have to tell his mother too. He'd never expected the news Lucy had received, so he'd been quite positive when telling Rayna about their hospital visit. He'd genuinely expected the opposite news to what they had been given.

gbhdfh-jpg.377092

As they walked down the stairs, Conor and Cormac were just leaving the office. Conor was glad to see Lucy and James at that moment as he had much to inform them of, including the fact Vinnie had been shot. "I'm glad we managed to catch the both of you!" Conor told them, stopping at the bottom of the stairs. "Look who's here!" he said, pointing to their cousin.

"Cormac. It's good to see you, mate," James said, outstretching his arm to shake the man's hand. Though he managed a smile, it was clear in his eyes that he was troubled.

"We have a lot to discuss. Vinnie has been shot and we-" Conor stopped himself. Even with all of the weights pressing down on his shoulders, Conor could see there was something troubling the married couple. "Lucy? What happened?" he worriedly asked his sister. "Do we need to talk?" Conor took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. His worries were suddenly overruled by concern for his sister. Clearly something was deeply troubling her.

Bellz Bellz (Lucy) neverbackdown neverbackdown (Cormac)
Mention: Lamia Lamia (Rayna)

Salvatore Romano Jr.
Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia
tumblr_inline_oqy6o73tcV1qhuo9l_540.jpg

Junior's jaw set with an almost pleased cadence as his father asked what they were willing to do. It was almost an understatement to say that he wanted his hands dirty. He didn't shy away from it. It was the business he had grown up in - cut and groomed to have blood on his hands. He had always had a knack for it. He was reckless and terribly eager, but never unintelligent. The game was a familiar one. True, he always played as the mad dog at the end of the chain, never the mind behind the operation, but it didn't mean he wasn't capable of it - whether he knew it or not. Someday, his role might shift, but that time hadn't come yet. Either way, he was content.

"Anything."

There was no doubt in his voice. It didn't come with effort.

Junior looked up to see Alex and Athena arrive. A pleasant smile split his features, boyish and familiar.

"Cugino! Athena. È bello vederti."

Among all of his cousins, Junior viewed Alex with the most scrutiny. He didn't dislike her. It was only her unrest with the business that peaked his interest in the less than friendly way. It was a bit close to home. He saw his mother in Alex. Junior had been close to her, though her betrayal and departure had shaken them. He knew that Juniper had no love in her heart for their mother, quite the opposite. Junior has never managed it. It was complicated, messy. He didn't like to think of it. His head was still pounding.

Still, he was surprised to hear the grit in Alex's voice when she spoke of making the Sullivans pay. She surpassed his expectations, and he was pleased by it. Her father had been one of the men harmed. Whatever bad blood there was, it was good to know that when it really came down to it, her heart was with her family.

The fact that it was his father that had arranged Vinnie's fall occurred to him once more like a sudden slap on the wrist, momentarily forgotten. It wasn't long before his head was set to rights again, justified. He had wanted to help his family, but perhaps this was the way to do it. He trusted his father without doubt. For many years, he had only ever thought of Juniper and Salvatore as his family. In his heart of hearts, though he would never admit it, especially not to Juniper, he had wanted this move to change this. He had wanted their effective team to grow to include their extended family. He hoped it might still be true, but the turn of events had complicated things. There were already dirty, blood-stained secrets between them. Though it was the status quo, in a part of him that even he wouldn't rightly acknowledge, he was let down.

His father's words had only stirred the war in his chest. He was ready. Inspired. Enraptured. Bold strokes were required, and bold strokes would be laid.

As Alex and Athena left the room to see Leo, Junior drew closer to his father.

"What is the plan? Which Sullivan are we taking? If not Sinead, then..?"

He wanted the details. His mind was humming with it. Even so, his voice kept low, though they contained the energy of a bullet.

Last edited:
Salvatore Romano

gyug-jpg.374921
Salvatore sent a serious, acknowledging nod in Junior's direction as his son said he was willing to do anything. He was also pleased to hear that Alex was on board with this, especially as she'd lost her mother because of the Sullivans. Angel too could be pinned on them, as he wouldn't have died if that silly little fool Sinead hadn't got into his head. "I'll be sure to involve you where necessary, Alexandra. It breaks my heart to think of my nieces and nephews almost being orphans." In Salvatore's own way, he hadn't exactly lied to Alex and hadn't outright accused the Sullivans of shooting Vinnie, so he wasn't directly lying. It was assumptions and expectations that pointed at the Sullivans being behind it, so he'd be a fool to deny that and not to play on it. What happened to Leo, well that really was the Sullivans and he felt it justified his future actions. Sure, he'd betrayed Vinnie, but he really believed it was for the best and his brother did kill Lorenzo without consulting the rest of the family. Salvatore kind of liked his cousin, Lorenzo, so that was a real shame.

Once it was just him and Junior, Salvatore returned to discussing their plans. "Please, don't keep tempting me by throwing out Sinead's name," he said, clearly still thinking about the merits of taking her. "If I were to take her, I'd also feel compelled to liberate Angel's daughter from a life of mediocrity in the dirty Sullivan household. Kid would be much better with the Romanos. For a hard-faced bitch, Shannon sure did bring up a bunch of weak kids," he mused aloud. "No, I think I'd quite like to meet this Magdalene Sullivan. I don't know much about her, so I want to take her and get into her head."

Rhaine Rhaine neverbackdown neverbackdown
Mentions: myst.erion myst.erion

Cormac Sheridan
The momentary shock on Conor's part did not surpass Cormac and a smirk took place on his features "what did you think I was talking about? Putting her up in a hotel room with Champagne?" He asked his cousin but quickly cover the smirk when he realised how serious Conor was. "Ah a gun shot never killed anyone" he joked before catching sight of Conor's face "a few bruises thats all Im talking, we wont stoop to Vinnie's level you have my word" he said as a serious note while he tapped Conor on the shoulder ..

Cormac watched as Lucy and James came down the stairs, a grin graced his features yet he could see in both their eyes that something was terribly wrong. "James" he greeted shaking the mans hand "we need to talk but it can wait till your ready" he told him, a mischievous glint played in Cormac's eye before he turned to face his Cousin. "Lucy, still as beautiful as I remember" he complimented her as he gave her a hug before stepping back to face them. He listened as Conor asked Lucy what was wrong and was glad that Conor had made that move, he just wasnt the comforting type.

Bellz Bellz Misty Gray Misty Gray

Alexandra and Nicolo Romano
DNeUG-kW4AAKWaF.jpg
MV5BMTc5OTc2ODQ1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkzOTM2NjE@._V1_UY317_CR131,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
As the girls made their way in Nicolo took a seat back in the chair beside the window. He hated seeing his friend in this state and hated that his father was in hospital. "No it doesnt matter, the Sullivans have tried to get brave and they must be shown back to their place" Nicolo said suddenly in reply to Leo.
"Yes it does matter, if one of our goons went off on their own would you expect Father to suffer?" Alex turned towards her brother, a stern look on her face before she sighed "this isnt the time, Leo is hurt" Alex said a little more softly as Leo and Athena began to speak. She watched them with a soft smile, those two deserved and needed each other, Alex hoped they would somehow find their way back to each other again.
Nicolo snapped his head towards Alex when she spoke up, he was angry enough as it was but the anger began to build as he looked at his sister, remembering the night she had helped Finn escape with Conor, Lucy and James. He still had not heard a reasonable response as to why she had done that. "Exactly Leo is hurt so What the Fuck is going on with you and the Sullivans? Are you dating one of them? Is it Conor or Finn?" Nicolo hissed at his sister unable to keep these thoughts to himself. Alex turned to him, shock clear on her expression "w-what?" was all she could manage.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia

Mentioned Bellz Bellz

Olivia Svensson and Leo Davide
jmkgh-png.355238

Leo listened to Nicolo's words as he said the Sullivans needed putting back in their place. He hated to admit it, but there was a part of him that did want the Irish family to suffer, for Vinnie and himself. Having spent a little time with Sinead on the day Angel died, it added humanity to the family he'd only ever been told to fear and hate. Leo only hoped the innocent parties wouldn't be hurt for the crimes of their relatives.

As he heard the exchange of words between Alex and Nicolo, he could only assume the suggestion of her dating a Sullivan had no depth behind it. Surely she wouldn't go behind her family's back in that way. He was too exhausted to jump to Alex's defence. Instead, he reached out to Athena, wishing to hold her hand for both his own and her reassurance.

Olivia had entered the Romano house a few minutes earlier, having ran an errand for Salvatore and briefly visiting Vinnie. As she approached the door to the room Leo and the others were in, she heard more than enough of the words between Alex and Nicolo. She stepped into the room in time to see Alex didn't put up much of an argument against her brother's accusation. Olivia placed a kiss on Nicolo's lips before looking to Leo and forcing herself to hold in her shock at seeing him injured. Finally, she looked back to Alex, remaining by Nicolo's side.

"I've just been to see Vinnie. Your father, Alex," she began. Her tone was soft but reflected undertones of frustration. After her parents were killed, Vinnie had been like a father to Olivia and had prevented her from being deported back to Europe. The man had saved her life, as far as she was concerned. It upset her to know Alex hadn't visited him in hospital. "No matter what you've both been through, he loves you." She then cleared her throat and glanced to the others. "Regardless, I believe you were about to deny having a relationship with one of the Sullivans," she suspiciously noted. At least, she hoped Alex would deny it. She found it hard to believe Alex would dream of betraying the Romanos by going near a Sullivan.

neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

James Porter

uft-jpg.378642
James heard Cormac's mention that they needed to talk and it didn't escape his attention that Conor had been about to say something about Vinnie being shot. When Conor noticed Lucy was upset and showed his kind, brotherly concern, James decided decided to leave the two siblings to talk. Whatever Cormac and Conor had been discussing, it seemed like it would prove a temporary distraction from grieving over the news he'd just received with Lucy. "I'm going to talk with Cormac. I won't be long," he softly told his wife, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Shout up if you need me," he said, looking her in the eyes to show that if she needed him he would come running.

With a little reluctance, James turned to Cormac and pointed into Conor's empty office. "You said we need to talk? Spill," he said, entering the room and leaning against the large desk. "Conor was saying something about Vinnie being shot? Based on the fact Conor wasn't jumping for joy I assume Romano isn't dead. So what's the deal?" he asked.

neverbackdown neverbackdown Bellz Bellz

Cormac Sheridan
Cormac nodded before following along after James, if he really wanted to talk about what was wrong then he would have stayed with Conor and Lucy so Cormac saw no need to bring it up now.
Once in the office, Cormac closed the door before taking a seat on the couch, he leaned back in the chair in comfort a a smile present on his face as he looked at James. "The shot wasnt faithful unfortunately, the devil lives" Cormac informed James with a small frown before a smirk took place on his lips once again.
"Im sure you agree with me that Conor needs to be more brave in his actions and attacks on Vinnie, at the minute the Sullivans appear to be punching bags and are hanging here waiting for Vinnie to use and abuse us, we need to show them that we are not to be messed with and Im sure you'd like to hit them where it hurts" Cormac's smile widened as he sat forward "so me and you are going to kidnap Alexandra Romano"

Misty Gray Misty Gray

(Alex is coming soon)

Peter was relieved when Sinead agreed to head back inside, confirming that she wasn't going to leave. Curiosity peaked as he wondered what the hell had happen between James, Lucy and her in such a short amount of time. Family drama was something he just didn't understand...which made sense, since he never had one. He felt if he had one, he would never be able to be angry with them...families were suppose to forgive right? The shrill yet adorable cry of little Savannah pulled him from his curious thoughts and he watched in amazement as Sinead went into nurturing mode for her daughter, despite having only been crying moments ago herself. Following her into the lounge, she quickly picked up her daughter and held her close to her chest. Peter stayed politely back and watched from a good distance, Sinead rocked Savvy gently until she was pacified. The infants eyes looked his way and Peter smirked sweetly at her, meeting her eyes. A brief smile and blush graced his face as Sinead took notice of Savannah possibly liking him.

Her next words caused him to look directly at her when footsteps and voices sounded down the stairs. Peter watched as Sinead basically sprinted towards the kitchen and into the conservatory. He didn't hesitate to follow behind her quickly and once inside, he shut the door behind him. "Why are we-?" Peter turned to see that Sinead was crying, a sight that broke his heart. Carefully walking towards the couch, he took a seat beside her. "What happened with Lucy, Sinead?" He asked finally, wanting to know what they had to hide for.

321923_original.jpg
with: Conor Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions: Cormac neverbackdown neverbackdown
Lucy couldn't seem to find a smile, even as her brother greeted her cheerfully and Cormac's arrival was announced. A small smirk was all she could manage at the moment and she hoped it was enough to show her family that she loved them. Greetings were in order and Lucy knew she would have to pull off more than a smirk to get through it. Smiling ever so slightly as Cormac turned to her, she hugged him lightly and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Lovely to see you Cormac. Staying out of trouble I hope?" She teased, though it was only to keep up appearances. As much as she wanted to enjoy this, it was hard.

Lucy felt herself pale a bit as Conor noticed that she seemed less than okay, wondering if they needed to talk. They did. Was she ready for it? No, but she would never be. She was about to answer when James turned to her, informing her that he was going to speak with Cormac, giving the siblings some time to converse. Lucy nodded silently and closed her eyes as her husband pressed a kiss to her forehead. When they opened, his words and eyes made it clear that he would be there for her if she needed him.

Watching them go, she sighed and turned to face the bitter music. "Let's get a drink ya?" Lucy asked lightly, feeling that she needed something to wash down the words she was about to say. Turning to the kitchen, she expected her brother to follow suit. She was quick to grab two glasses and a few bottles of alcohol before sitting down at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back