• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The "Not So Normal" High School-Interest Check

Am I being way too over my head for having this idea ._.

• Sorry Hun.... Yeah *pats head*

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Nah! I think your idea is cool and I'm down for it!

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Nyeeeeeh *ends up sleeping and not replying*

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Also how does this look for my miss Fran Bow character?

16m7lav.jpg

Last edited:
Aye, same. It's been a while since I last RP'd.

Weirdly enough, I've never heard of Fran Bow lol. Is it a good game?
YES
I watched this guy who is now my avatar play it
It is AMAZING
This ten-year-old girl gets her parents murdered and says it was this giant monster so she ends up in a mental hospital, loses her cat (the one that can apparently talk to her), gets these pills that make her hallucinate, finds her cat, gets turned into a tree, gets turned into a tree-human, gets turned into a human again, then gets to dig up her parents after finding out that she's supposed to be dead, and then goes into Mabuka's den and sees a lot of gore.

It's REALLY fun.

YES
I watched this guy who is now my avatar play it
It is AMAZING
This ten-year-old girl gets her parents murdered and says it was this giant monster so she ends up in a mental hospital, loses her cat (the one that can apparently talk to her), gets these pills that make her hallucinate, finds her cat, gets turned into a tree, gets turned into a tree-human, gets turned into a human again, then gets to dig up her parents after finding out that she's supposed to be dead, and then goes into Mabuka's den and sees a lot of gore.

It's REALLY fun.
Jeez louise, sounds like she went through a lot lmao. Is tgat picture you sent supposed to be the ten year old girl?

Shall we reveal our roster? Mine is:
Black Hat ~ Villainous
Penny Polendina ~ RWBY
Student OC

Ex-delinquent Masochist
and her Ex-Chunnibyou boxing love sick little sister (as in she falls in love at the drop of a hat)

Handy from happy tree friends
Maybe russel or lifty and shifty, also from happy tree friends
A pokemon gijinka
And maybe something else idk yet

'suddenly, a man born with the power of sheer manliness arrives with a helmet of red and a Falcon of blue'
*Mute City plays in the background*

Oh. What's up. It's ya boi, Captain Fofiddly Falcon.

hello captain fofiddly falcon im playing a guy with no arms

Sorry guys!! I'll have the character sheet posted in a little! I've had to socialize with meh family for a little so I've been busy... but I'm promise I'm almost done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back