• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 'Not So Normal' High School (ALWAYS OPEN)

Sounds like a good time XD I can't wait to see.

well heres one that would need the eyes photoshopped so that they matched

ddf08bc4c8d5ed2c2055c4ef574efdef.jpg

*Starts killing them one by one*

Ahhhhhhh. So, you are saying that my female character is hot? Got it xD

If you do that, record it pls.

*theres too many**they keep coming**its like one of those tapping games*

im attracted to anyone who looks like they could beat the shit out of me

ill strap my phone to my head

It's so cute! I'm not terribly good at photoshop though. The red eyes make them look so evil.

apologies for the delay, irl happened

thats fine, i can actually photoshop relatively well and believe i could change the eye colour no problem

a couple others i liked that looked highschool age and arent pictures of them fighting

latest
okay i lied this one is of them fighting i cant help it
latest
Happy.Tree.Friends.full.591307.jpg

i suppose i could find more but ideally i wanted them to have tails and that makes things a tad harder

apologies for the delay, irl happened

thats fine, i can actually photoshop relatively well and believe i could change the eye colour no problem

a couple others i liked that looked highschool age and arent pictures of them fighting

latest
okay i lied this one is of them fighting i cant help it
latest
Happy.Tree.Friends.full.591307.jpg

i suppose i could find more but ideally i wanted them to have tails and that makes things a tad harder
Ahhhh I love it so much! The tails and ears and the fighting ACCURATE. They're bound to fight. Oh and do you want them to have different names with the nicknames Lifty and Shifty or just have that as their names? Since they're twins they would have the same last name so I wanted to know your thought process.

Ahhhh I love it so much! The tails and ears and the fighting ACCURATE. They're bound to fight. Oh and do you want them to have different names with the nicknames Lifty and Shifty or just have that as their names? Since they're twins they would have the same last name so I wanted to know your thought process.
any of the pictures youre particularly fond of? ill admit im really fond of the last one, but i can use a different one as the ref of my form if ya want

i think that keeping their names as just lifty and shifty is fine, especially considering i was gonna keep handy as 'handy' lol

hm... last names... well, with criminals i tend to use last names rooted in outlaws, namely lawless, loveless, and lovelace as theyre all variants on the same last name. just because i think its funny

any of the pictures youre particularly fond of? ill admit im really fond of the last one, but i can use a different one as the ref of my form if ya want

i think that keeping their names as just lifty and shifty is fine, especially considering i was gonna keep handy as 'handy' lol

hm... last names... well, with criminals i tend to use last names rooted in outlaws, namely lawless, loveless, and lovelace as theyre all variants on the same last name. just because i think its funny
I love the last one because it has the tails and ears also they got the same eyes in it as well. I like the second to last just because they're fighting lol

That works for me honestly they don't even need last names. I was just wondering if that's what you wanted to do. Butttttt if we do use them I kinda like the name lovelace because it sounds punny.

I love the last one because it has the tails and ears also they got the same eyes in it as well. I like the second to last just because they're fighting lol

That works for me honestly they don't even need last names. I was just wondering if that's what you wanted to do. Butttttt if we do use them I kinda like the name lovelace because it sounds punny.

it can be lovelace! i havent used that one in a while

want me to crop lifty out on the picture for ya, then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back