• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 'Not So Normal' High School (ALWAYS OPEN)

Peach Tea

☼☼

Admit it. Sometimes regular High Schools can be just a tad bit boring with just regular people. Well, imagine a high school with several different people from different fandoms crammed into one school whilst there still are some few normal people in the strange bunch. But not only will there be several random fandom characters from all over, there will be a severe amount of drama sprinkled in to add to this huge wonderful cupcake of a RP, and or maybe a ghost will haunt the school, I'm not sure yet ;3. In simpler terms, it's a huge RP with a bunch of fandom people *plsplsplspls do a Human!Bill Cipher and or Scottland from Hetalia* with regular peeps mixed in, with tons and tons of drama to add to this wonderful mix. Got it? Yay. :3

Admit it. Sometimes regular High Schools can be just a tad bit boring with just regular people. Well, imagine a high school with several different people from different fandoms crammed into one school whilst there still are some few normal people in the strange bunch. But not only will there be several random fandom characters from all over, there will be a severe amount of drama sprinkled in to add to this huge wonderful cupcake of a RP, and or maybe a ghost will haunt the school, I'm not sure yet ;3. In simpler terms, it's a huge RP with a bunch of fandom people *plsplsplspls do a Human!Bill Cipher and or Scottland from Hetalia* with regular peeps mixed in, with tons and tons of drama to add to this wonderful mix. Got it? Yay. :3

Is there a limit on... what fandoms we use?

im here with handy from happy tree friends

erm...

how many characters can we have?

W8 is this detailed!?
Cuz I can't do detailed...
I'm too bad at this.

LETTUCE LEAF!!!
Hm?? Well I'm not requiring a certain length, I'm thinking about allowing anyone to write as much as they want, while allowing the other person to ask for more information if they need more to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back