• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 'Not So Normal' High School (ALWAYS OPEN)

I want to make a second character and I'm stuck between Raven from Teen Titans, Marceline the Vampire Queen, or a Pokemon Trainer. I don't know which I should choose T^T

Then Raven it is~! Imma make her old Raven with some elements of new Raven. Now that I think about she'll probably be insane to some degree too. Make it more... interesting.

new Raven as in white robed god-king killer Raven? W A N D E R L U S T W A N D E R L U S T
and while it would be interesting to make her a bit loony, bear in mind it wouldn't really make sense age wise...bear that in mind when you make the CS :)
I meant like.. Teen Titans Go Raven with her obsession of my little ponies and sassiness. Also since they are teens she wouldn't have full control of her powers including her emotions so they would 'get out' from time to time. I took a lot of consideration into this. I think I have a pretty solid idea on how to make her lol but thanks for the ideas :3

teen titans go Raven? that's like picking one of the Transformers and having it more like a bootleg Transformers called Vehicle Transformation Squad or something :P
nah, do what you like.

teen titans go Raven? that's like picking one of the Transformers and having it more like a bootleg Transformers called Vehicle Transformation Squad or something :P
nah, do what you like.
Lmao that was basically Transformers Rescue Bots. Buttt yeah I don't know I just found it extremely funny and would fit one of her personalities.

Same. Kind of.
They are when others are all pretty and YOU get to look at them.
The are not when I have to do the BBCode to make it pretty.

I used to be decent at BBCode and then we had the update and switched to HTML and then back to BBCode. So I am pretty crappy at it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back