• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Night Disaster Strikes

"Yes," she answered, "High chance of danger and death, probably seen some things I can hardly imagine. Why put yourself in danger like that?"

Skylar shook her head, making her breathing tube come loose so she was forced to reset it again, "No... wait... I think Dad mentioned something about them from the news. Other than that I don't know anything about them. "

"Well, i'm the leader of that unit. Our whole motto is that we are the rainbows in the dark. Protectors and servants of the people. All of the people in my unit are survivors of attacks like these. We realized that shit like this, should not happen to civillians or other innocent people. So we dedicate our life to keep that from happening"

She shook her head at him with a smile on her face, "How noble of you. I still think you're reckless for putting yourself in danger like that, but someone has to do it. I'm glad it's you who saved me, you know what you're doing."

"Me too.." she muttered just loud enough for herself to hear. Her only regret in this is not being able to get a decent night of rest. Speaking of rest, she could feel her eyes getting heavy, and she started pinching herself again on her bandaged arm, "Don't let me fall asleep, Axel. I can't..."

Skylar shook her head, "I doubt it. I'll end up waking both of us up by screaming anyways," she rubbed at her eyes, "I can't go to sleep."

"I don't mind. Whether you like it or not, you really need sleep." Axel limped over to her bed again "Move your butt 20 centimeters. I'll climb in"

Skylar looked up at him for a moment, "If... you say so." she then lifted the blanket off her, exposing the light blue hospital gown she was wearing. Slowly, she scooted to the side, and paused to take stinging breaths at the end. Her chest still hurt quite a bit, so it stung to use her upper body for pretty much anything

Axel climbed in. Much like a braindead worm. He was still mindfull of her injuries of course, so he made sure not to touch her while climbing in. After some long seconds, he was finally in. Their faces were centimeteres apart "Why hello there love"

"Hello there," Skylar found it hard to look him in the eyes like this, so close to him. Her cheeks turned a light pink as she busied herself by pulling the blanket up and wrapping the jacket around them, "Comfy?" she asked as she settled into the mattress

"That's good," she muttered before finally relaxing with her head on his shoulder. She had to admit it was very relaxing like this and it felt nice to be lating down with someone. Hopefully it would keep the night terrors at bay - and that was the last thing she thought before her eyes closed and she fell asleep

Skylar fell asleep quickly. But Axel didn't. Much like Skylar, he hated to sleep because of his occasional bad dreams. He was actually quite a hypocrite, but she needed the rest severely. Instead of sleeping, Axel simply played with her hair

For a short while Skylar rest easy. She was completely still, and if he wasn't laying right next to her then it might look like she was dead. And then the twitching started and her eyes were fluttering

Skylar was in the middle of a dark room, with only a stagelight trained on her for any light. All around her she heard people screaming, and then gunshots. She started running, but she was in slow motion, not really going anywhere. Then the room tightened around her, but stretched out into a hallway, and at the end was now another set of people with a light on them. It was the leader of the terrorist group dragging and herself, being dragged further and further away. She gave chase, but she couldn't move. In the blink of an eye, she was in her captors arms again, being dragged down the hall and away from a frozen frame of Axel until he blinked out of sight. Finally she was thrown onto the floor and ordered on her knees. A pistol appeared in his hand, and then, she was shot in the head

Skylar's eyes shot open, and she was hyperventalating and completely shaking. Little did she know that for the last few minutes she had been whimpering in her sleep. She covered her eyes with her hands and kept muttering, "Oh my God...."

Axel didn't sleep. Why? He was actually lowkey a hypocrit that wasn't a fan of sleep either. He suddenly caught the poor girl whimpering, and in hope of calming her held her hand. That hope was totally crushed when she shot up and started shaking and openly crying.

Thinking quickly, the big man wrapped his hoodie around her and clenched her hand "Shhhh, don't cry" He whispered

Skylar stopped whimpering, but her breathing was still irregular and she was shaking. She pressed herself closer to him, but she couldn't look at him like this so she hid her face in his side, mumbling quietly, "I can't sleep...." it did hurt a little bit to turn like this, but she really didn't care right now, it would keep her awake and that's what she needed

Last edited:
Skylar closed her eyes tightly, trying to ease her breathing so she could think straight, or at least calm down. She was a mess, but after a while she was able to regulate her breathing again, even though she was still shaking, "Thank you for being here."

Axel gently lifted her chin to make eye contact with her. His cyan eyes were filled with a warmth, much like that of a supportive parent "Don't worry too much about it. I would technically only have saved you 50% if i stopped the terrorist and didn't come back"

Skylar then wrapped her arms around his neck, the rest of her trying to stay completely still. Staying like this too long was painful, stretching out everything that needed rest - her body protested but she didn't care. She whispered softly, "I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here."

Axel didn't respond to that verbally, but his grip on her tightened a bit "Don't think about that" He whispered. "Would you like to hear a story?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back