• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Night Disaster Strikes

After another painful moment like this Skylar couldn't take it anymore. Her body felt like it was on fire, and she hissed quietly as she finally released her hold on his neck and relaxed into his side once again. She was no longer shaking violently, but she took his hand once again, "Yes please."

"10 years ago, i was casually going to school, untill a bomb went off killing 20 kids in a classroom. Do you remember that attack? The worst school attack ever launched? Well, i got shot in the leg and was about to be excecuted on the spot, untill a helicopter sound followed by loud sprinting sounds reached my ears. Truth be told, team rainbow was a unit even back then, and rainbow unit 3 saved me. I was like you after that. Bruised, scared and alone. He offered me comfort, and gave me this" Axel pulled out a shining green badge with the number 3 on. "This was his badge. He gave it to me, and said that if i ever feel alone or in doubt, then i should look at the badge and remember that he was my rainbow in the dark" There was a brief pause before Axel pulled out a red badge, which had the number six on. "Now i want you to have this, and remember that I am YOUR rainbow in the dark"

Skylar listened, almost enraptured. She couldn't believe he would tell her a story like that, but it made her feel closer to him. She took the badge from him and held it close to her, "Thank you Axel, I really needed this."

She smiled, finally relaxing completely since she woke up from the night terror, "Don't worry, I' won't let it out of my sight."

"Good girl" Said Axel, and patted her on the head. She was such a precious girl to him. To think that such a sweet girl would get involved with something as horrible as a terror attack. The mere thought made him resist the urge to clench his fists

Skylar had to cover her face again in his side to hide the blushing. She was glad he was here, just something about his presence was calming to no end, except for moments like this when his charm was a little too much for her. If she had to be with anybody in this situation, she was glad it was him. She stayed like this for the rest of the night really, just hovering between sleep and alertness as she rested against him

Axel smiled at her and rested his head against the pillow. He just now noticed how little space the bed was, and how close and warm she was. Axel gulped, and took a deep breath. Focusing hard to fall asleep, Axel shut his eyes and eventually drifted off to a dreamless slumber.

The young giant woke up the following day. His leg still hurt like a bitch, but he was technically allowed to leave now since there were not issues during the night, and his wounds never got worse after resting. He looked over at Skylar. Her eyes were shut, but he wondered if she was really sleeping. He wanted to stretch, but his arm was hijacked by a certain someone. With a blush, Axel stared blankly at the ceiling in hope of salvation

Skylar was still not asleep, but it looked like she was. She was running on such low energy right now that she might as well have been asleep. She could tell that he had woken up by the change in his breathing, causing her to finally lift her head to look up at him tiredly, "Good morning," she mumbled quietly before lifting herself up with a groan to stretch her own arms. One was still in a strange sling because of the dislocation so she just tried her best

"Heavy metal helps me sleep actually," she yawned then rubbed her eye almost like a child, "I didn't go back to sleep, I like my way better. I feel fiiiine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back