• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The New York Safe Area (Closed)

Is it possible to play as a group of people cosplaying as Revolutionary War people or Medevial Times style people?

If yes to the first, I'll base their location on the Bethpage Restoration!
that'd be kinda silly but sure lol. say they raided a museum and run around in plates bashing zeds with maces

New Settlement:
The Garrison. The newest settlement, a camp of soldiers and militiamen that have amassed on the border between Delaware and Chenago. They act as the marcher lords, if the raiders were the Welsh. So far, they've not encountered any of them, but heard shots echo from the wastes.

The Caretakers
A group of medical workers whom have taken over several clinics in the city to provide aid for dependents. The old, young, gravely sick or wounded, amputees, mentally ill, et cetera. ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 ?)

Hopefully my CS is alright. I put it together while I was walking my daughter to sleep for the night.

Decided to go with a group of medical professionals, just not sure what hospital or place to start out in

Ah, another nation roleplay! Wonderful.

I'd also like to join as well.

Quick question, though. Can robots exist in this world, or is that kind of technology too advanced?

Ah, another nation roleplay! Wonderful.

I'd also like to join as well.

Quick question, though. Can robots exist in this world, or is that kind of technology too advanced?
Some basic robots were probably released before the apocalypse. Think a very simple version of Codsworth

Edit your first post and the sections will be at the very bottom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back