• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MrThe

Mystery Man
Roleplay Type(s)
It has been many generations since the Age of Wonders. Much of the knowledge has been lost and what remains is but a fragment of a fragment. The only thing that you need for that to be burned into your mind is gaze upon the impossible constructions made by our long-gone predecessors. In the city of Kairo, you meet many traders who travel up and down the Ohio, Misery, and Missippy River, and they tell you of giant arches, massive statues, glass pyramids, and countless other such relics of a bygone age. They also tell you of strange people and strange customs, and you hear many different languages spoken at the docks and in the market. Strange tales abound of the mysterious past and the people who lived back then.

Some of these foreigners are not so friendly though and are there not to trade but to raid the profitable towns that dot the Mighty Missippy. Far more terrifying than the river raiders are the Horse Tribes of the West, savage and barbaric nomads, they spend most of their time infighting and rarely unify. But when they unite the Horse Tribes form a terrifying Horde that sweeps everything before it and shatters the civilized lands of the East. Even when they remain scattered tribes, they still frequently raid the Settlements that deign to exist on the wrong side of the Missippy River. Life in the Age of Rust is difficult and uncomfortable, but as said in the past "Life finds a way"

TLDR: Looking to play a Slice of Life RP set in a Post Apocalyptic Cairo Illinois heavily inspired by "A Canticle For Leibowitz"

Last edited:
Bump! I got a lot of views but no one has said they are interested. Make sure to post that you are interested so I know how many players I can expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back