The New OOC and Hangout

I made this for a different RP... I am so proud of myself. Watch me implement it into Aegis for Season 2.

Character Name

And y'all bitches thought I would never finish Uriel and his profile.
Y'all thought wrong.
Took fifty years, but y'all wrong.

Heh, maybe Salem and Penny team up to podcast the exams via drones, to make a quick buck and deliver their personal brand of narration.

Teh Frixz Teh Frixz
Underground gambling website! Teh Frixz Teh Frixz PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE

4dD15sR.jpg

I blame my reports for my lateness to this party (I still have to finish some stuff so i can make it at least presentable for my teacher in Thursday, then work on it again before the deadline (15th July))

Gus Gus ManicMuse ManicMuse
I think i have a role perfect for Naran but not sure if it could work out.... Sideline Commentator. So yeah, making comments and generally makes it fun for everyone (well except for the students, maybe). Other than that, she'll either be a part of the obstacle or a sideline cheerleader.

Also, time to promote Mitch (not Tomoko because she's only there for the blue card? IIRC? Someone? I've been a while so long i actually forgot)!

Mitch
Mitch is the perfect balancer for any team. With her power, she can easily copy anyone's power, though of course it might be risky if that's her first time copying it/using the power or if the power is way uncontrollable. But relax, Mitch is a girl with good mind inside her head, she won't risk it- unless it is necessary.

wait does this mean i should write my characters in the post time skip (the final week exam)? or should i write it pre-time skip?

wait does this mean i should write my characters in the post time skip (the final week exam)? or should i write it pre-time skip?
You could have a flashback in the post if you need, but the norm is post-time skip.

Might be easier to look at the groups already formed and just ask if you can join one. There's supposed to be four students in each group and, at least, one person willing to control a NPC.

You don't really need to sell your character's power at all, as we've all been mostly forming groups based off of relationships and personalities.

Mitch could fit well in any team, power wise.
She might be shy at first, but she's a good team player!

I'll happily join any team that still needs a member :D

I'm in UTC+07:00, btw

I blame my reports for my lateness to this party (I still have to finish some stuff so i can make it at least presentable for my teacher in Thursday, then work on it again before the deadline (15th July))

Gus Gus ManicMuse ManicMuse
I think i have a role perfect for Naran but not sure if it could work out.... Sideline Commentator. So yeah, making comments and generally makes it fun for everyone (well except for the students, maybe). Other than that, she'll either be a part of the obstacle or a sideline cheerleader.

Also, time to promote Mitch (not Tomoko because she's only there for the blue card? IIRC? Someone? I've been a while so long i actually forgot)!

Mitch
Mitch is the perfect balancer for any team. With her power, she can easily copy anyone's power, though of course it might be risky if that's her first time copying it/using the power or if the power is way uncontrollable. But relax, Mitch is a girl with good mind inside her head, she won't risk it- unless it is necessary.

If Naran is going to be the commenter, could we also trouble you to be a scene summary writer? Maybe it could be dual use. Perhaps that character is simply at the communications tent where the PA system is hooked in and randomly takes it as their job to commentat between announcements they are 'suppose' to be making. Just an idea.

Tomoko could be just there as a general volunteer.

Mitch would be an awesome asset. You have anyone in mind to group with? Maybe chat with people in discord or tag a few people.

Can someone that's in the report card mission do a swing by and get Page in your summary for the 10 minutes elapse of your post. Feel free to embellish her hang over as you see fit.

Can someone that's in the report card mission do a swing by and get Page in your summary for the 10 minutes elapse of your post. Feel free to embellish her hang over as you see fit.
"Page was so hungover that her head collectively underwent nuclear fission, destroying all of Baltimore and the surrounding area. The end."

If Naran is going to be the commenter, could we also trouble you to be a scene summary writer? Maybe it could be dual use. Perhaps that character is simply at the communications tent where the PA system is hooked in and randomly takes it as their job to commentat between announcements they are 'suppose' to be making. Just an idea.

Tomoko could be just there as a general volunteer.

Mitch would be an awesome asset. You have anyone in mind to group with? Maybe chat with people in discord or tag a few people.

I don't really have an image of how it will end up, but sure i don't mind?

Awesome, just make sure that Tomoko is nowhere close to ice cream or snacks.

Yes! We talked about her last night. I think she's in Celestial Body now?

Please work to find groups today. Even if your character is not yet approved as I am sure it will be soon. If you already have groups, please work on feedeback for those with pending characters.

I believe the following are students that still need groups.

Axel
Bianca
Desmond
Eden
Jamie
Jordan
Kyle
Morgan
Oliver
Ophelia
Tabitha
Theodora
Thomasina
Todd, Amy, Lewis, Steven, and Jeremy?

Last edited:

Axel
Bianca
Desmond
Eden
Jamie
Jordan
Kyle
Morgan
Oliver
Ophelia
Tabitha
Theodora
Thomasina
I believe St.Sin has abandoned Kyle, so I'm not even sure why he is that list...
You're forgetting Minah too >w<

St.Sin has abandoned Kyle, so I'm not even sure why he is that list...
You're forgetting Minah, I think?
Nessy, could you help me help Manic and double check the old database? That's got the full list of characters prior to episode five, and if you could just send Manic a list of which characters can safely be ignored because of inactivity, that'd help a lot.

Nessy, could you help me help Manic and double check the old database? That's got the full list of characters prior to episode five, and if you could just send Manic a list of which characters can safely be ignored because of inactivity, that'd help a lot.
Sure, let me just... get up and munch on snacks or something
I don't feel all that great since last night >.<
Also, link me all the things I might need~

Axel
Bianca
Desmond
Eden
Jamie
Jordan
Kyle
Morgan
Oliver
Ophelia
Tabitha
Theodora
Thomasina
Axel's Cynder's character, right? I think she left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back