• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The New Kid

Astrid's head shot up and looked around. She rubbed her face and looked at everyone, "What's going on?"

Sebastian grabbed his dad, "I told you she need to sleep. It doesn't matter if she was a murder victim or not. the drugged her up with morphine so she isn't gonna start talking to you."

Kenzi looked around."get him out."She says. Her heart was racing. She was over exerted Kenzi couldn't breathe."I can't breathe. "She says. The doctor sighs." Out all of you now." He pushed them all out and works gently on her. "Kenzi look at me and breathe. " he says."I can't" she says" you can Kenzi breath. "He gives her an oxygen mask.He walks out and looked at them." I dont want any one near her till she is well enough to sit up yoh get out, you will have to do with out her testimony. "He says to Kurt." You husband and sister can go in later."He says" she needs rest not a million questions.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian nodded, "Of course." He headed down to the waiting room and sat in a chair putting his hands in his head.

Astrid walked into the waiting room and sat beside Sebastian, "I know you don't know me to well, Sebastian. But I'm sorry your going through this." She laid her hand on his shoulder, "I know when you said I was irrelevant you were just mad." She nodded and Sebastian pushed her hand off of him, "It's your fault. You couldn't listen to her. You had to try and fuck Shane." Astrid stared at Sebastian as her eyes filled with tears, "Fuck you Sebastian." She stood and walked outside. Sebastian put his head back in his hand and sighed in frustration.

Kenzi fell asleep uncomfortable. The doctor let Sebastian back in and sighs. "What ever happened to that girl, she needs love care and rest. No stress. Can you give her that?"He asks Sebastian.

Irish Ice Queen

"Of course I can give her that. For crying out loud, I'm her husband." He smiled to himself some and walked over to Kenzi. He looked at her then sat on the chair. He rested his head on his balled up hand and sighed. He was staring to feel like shit for what he said to Astrid.

Astrid sighed and leaned against the wall. She looked up and seen gray clouds. An old man started walking by her, "It's going to ran soon sweetheart. You should come back into the hospital." Astrid smiled to the old man, he smelt like cigarettes. She looked him up and down, "You wouldn't happen to have a cigarette I could have do you?" The old man pulled a cigarette pack out and handed one to Astrid then lit it for her. He smiled then went into the building. Astrid puffed on the cigarette and smiled, "There we go." She sat down on the ground and stared at the gray sky.

Kenzi woke gasping, she looked around. "Where is Astrid? Sebastian I am scared, dor once I am actually scared. "Kenzi said. She burst into tears. " I don't want to go back to juvy. I am sorry."She says

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian hugged Kenzi as good ad he could with out hurting her, "She is outside. I guess. You aren't going back to juvy." He looked at and smiled, "I promise you aren't going back."

She clung to him."but I hid what my brother has been doing. Please please don't let your father take me to Jail."She cried into him. She hugged him no matter how much it hurt her. She was actually crying so much she could barely breathe.

Irish Ice Queen

"He isn't taking you anywhere. Calm down." He stroked her head and kissed her cheek, "Calm down." He kept repeating his self and kissing her cheek. He didn't know how to calm her down. He was surprised she was actually crying,

Kenzi kept her head buried into him.Kenzi clung to him as she stopped crying and breathed slowly. Kenzi just sat there and held onto Sebastian. "Okay ow I need to lay back."Kenzi says. Kenzi sniffed and wiped her eye's.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian helped her lay back down and smiled to her, "I feel so bad that this happened to you." He held her hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

Kenzi sighed. "Its my fault, look you have to go get Astrid and talk to her. I want her in here but it seems something is off between you two."Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian looked at her and sighed, "She heard me call her irrelevant. She said something to me in the waiting room a couple of minutes ago." Sebastian rubbed his forehead and sighed again.

Kenzi looked at him."go talk to her for me please."Kenzi says. She held a hand over her stomach. She sighed and sat up. She put her feet over the edge of the bed and closed her eye's.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian grabbed Kenzi's hand, "You can't get up, your gonna hurt yourself." He looked at Kenzi, "I'll go talk to Astrid if you promise you will stay in the bed."

Kenzi sighed. "Okay grab the doctor because yeah I kinda have to go to the bathroom. "Kenzi says sitting up still..

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian kissed her hand then walked out and told the doctor then Sebastian walked outside to look for Astrid.

Kenzi walked to the bathroom with the doctors help. She closed the door. Kenzi finished and looked at where her brother had stabbed her."god Idiot, Kenzi you know better. "She says. Kenzi leaned on the sink hearing a knock."yeah yeah I am fine."Kenzi says. She walked out and lays down." Can you tell me what happened? "He asks. "I can't I don't remember. "Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian walked around the corner of the building and found Astrid. She was sitting on the ground staring at her thighs. Sebastian walked over and sat beside her, "Hey." Astrid looked at him, "What?" Sebastian sighed, "I feel like shit. I shouldn't have said what I said. I just hate what's going on with Kenzi." Astrid looked back down at her thighs, there was a small amount of blood leaking threw her pants on the top of her thighs, "It's fine." She looked back at him and smiled, "Totally fine." Sebastian looked down and seen the blood, "Are you okay? There is some blood on your pants." Astrid nodded her head, "I'm fine." Sebastian looked at the blood again, "Are you sure your fine? Astrid I feel so bad about this." Astrid groaned, "Sebastian I said I am fine. That means I am fine." Sebastian nodded his head, "Alright look, Kenzi wants you inside. She wants you to come into the room with me." Sebastian stood up and held his hand out. Astrid pushed his hand and stood up on her own, "I don't need help from you." She walked back into the hospital and into Kenzi's room. Sebastian came in several seconds after her.

Kenzi was rolled up asleep. The doctor stood in the corner. "I asked her what happened, she said she couldn't remember. Was she hit on the head at all, because I didn't find anything to the contrary. " he asks looking at Sebastian.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian jumped, he wasn't expecting someone to be in the room, "She blacked out from all the pain. I'm sure she doesn't remember anything." Sebastian was really irritable at that point, anybody with a dumb question was liable to get hit. He looked at Kenzi, "I thought you said she doesn't need to be asked any questions." His voice was deep and mean sounding.

Astrid stood near Sebastian and stared at the doctor.

"I need to know, the cops need to know. It's my job as a doctor to be concerned. I guess your right." He nods." She can go home tomorrow just make sure she rests. Kenzi stayed curled up till he left she was tired and groggy. "Hey Astrid you okay?" Kenzi asks. Kenzi reached for Sebastians hand.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian sat down and held her hand. Astrid nodded and smiled, "I'm fine." She had her hand over the blood stain and looked super happy. Sebastian leaned over and whispered into Kenzi's ear, "I think she may have cut herself she has a blood stain on her pants." He sat back still holding Kenzi's hand. Astrid stared at them and stayed smiling, "I think I am just gonna go home. I am super sleepy, and I have to go to school tomorrow."

Kenzi sat up."Astrid wait.look you know I am glad for what I did I dont regret it." She groaned in pain." Please don't hurt your self anymore. I would do it all again just to save your life. You didn't deserve any of it I did so really I want you to stop lying to me and yourself. Now I ask again are you okay. "Kenzi says. She was in so much pain but she had to ask. She held Sebastians hand tightly, sweat was beading down her forehead.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian stood up and tried to lay Kenzi back down, "You are gonna hurt yourself. Kenzi lay back down." Astrid stood in her tracks. She looked at Kenzi and smiled, "I'm fine. Thank you for worrying about me. Thank you for saving me. I don't have enough thank you's in the world to thank you." She frowned a little, "I haven't hurt myself." She looked at the door and wanted to run out of it. She truly didn't like talking about her problems. Sebastian looked back and forth at both of them and tried again to get Kenzi to lay down, "You are going to rip one of your stitches. Lay back down. Please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back