• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The New Kid

Sebastian listened closely, "He doesn't sound like he's playing Kenzi. He sounds like he's gonna kill the poor girl." He looked at Kenzi and sighed, "Can't we try talking to her again?"

Astrid walked to her locker and grabbed her book out of her locker then headed to class. She walked by Shane very quickly and walked back into her class. She sat in the very back and started biting her nails, she was getting nervous and anxiety was setting in but she didn't know why.

Kenzi shook her head."no she won't listen. "Kenzi says."I know he has done it before. And he is playing it is all a game to him"Kenzi twiddle her thumbs "give me the day to think."Kenzi says.

Shane goes to his class and smiles. He and Abby sit in the back.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian nodded and hopped out of the truck, "Of course. A whole day. 24 hours from now." He grinned. Everything was so tense he felt maybe he should start cracking some dumb jokes to ease the tension.

Kenzi hopped out and closed the door. Kenzi walked over and kisses his cheek. She put her hand in his. She knew what she had to do, but she only had 24 hours before she could tell Sebastian. She had thought about it on the ride here.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian smiled and kissed her lips then walked with her to her locker and then walked to his own locker. He walked with her to class since the had 1st period together.

Kenzi stopped him shaking. She grabbed him and kisses him on the her lips almost urgent against his.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian kissed her back, his lips soft against her urgent ones, "You okay, babe?" He smiled to himself calling her babe made him feel like he was stepping up in the relationship.

Kenzi shook her head and bit her lip."no and I don't want to be here today it's not how I want to spend what time I have left."Kenzi says.She looked at him."walk with me we have to talk."Kenzi Saud she couldn't wait, this was bugging her and she wasn't in the mood to keep it a secret.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian nodded and sat his books in a random locker, "What's going on?" He asked as the stepped out of the school building. His face was full of concern and his eyes had that worried look.

Kenzi shook her head"I know my brothers game. He will woo her get her into his house and kill her, he is worse then me. And I have to take her place, because Astrid didn't listen. " She says and bites her lip.

Irish Ice Queen

"We could take her somewhere. Hide her. You don't have to die." Sebastian shook his head. He wouldn't believe it. Not for a second. There was no way he was going to let Kenzi get killed. Sebastian stood for a moment, "You're just fucking with my mind." He smiled and clapped, "Good job, you goof."

Last edited by a moderator:
What's to stop him from going on another killing spree. He is a serial killer and I don't know what to do, it's all I could think of. We hide her were kidnappers." Kenzi says.She went to him."what do we do."Kenzi asks him

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian laughed more, "You're good at this you know. This whole acting thing." He looked at Kenzi and shook his head, "I don't know why you want to convince me that your brother is going to kill the new girl. But I sure as hell don't believe you. Kenzi, are you jealous or something?" Sebastian looked at Kenzi with a serious face, he didn't believe her.

Kenzi looked at him." you dont believe me you think me and my brother are playing a game.I knew I shouldn't have told you I trusted you. At least I can die knowing I loved you."Kenzi walks past him into Shane. "Tick tock Kenzi times up it her or you." Shane says.Kenzi nods and sighs. "Me." Shane smiles. " good day Sebastian."He lead his sister to his car and opened the side door."in we go."He says. He drives off and gives Sebastian a smile.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian stared at the car and shook his head. He stared a little bit longer and then sighed, "Bat shit crazy..." He walked back into the school. He found Astrid and pulled her out of class, "I need to know, what's Shane like?" Astrid looked at Sebastian and pulled away from him, "Here we go again.." Sebastian cut her off, "What's he like Astrid? I don't have all damn day." Astrid glared at him, "He's sweet. Kind, caring and so many more nice things. You were wrong about him." Sebastian rubbed at his temples and slid down the wall, "Mackenzie said that he was gonna kill you or he was gonna kill her. He came outside and was like whos it gonna be and then she said me. She got into his car and left." Astrid's eyebrow furrowed, "That's weird. I know where he lives." Sebastian smiled at Astrid, "You wanna go 'visit' him?" Astrid nodded, "But you don't think it's true...do you?" Sebastian shrugged and led Astrid out to his truck. He followed her directions and drove out to Shane's house.

Shanes car was parked outside. He lead Kenzi inside. "Come on angel. Wouldn't want to be late for your appointment with death. Maybe Sebastian should if believed you."Shane says leading her to the basement. Kenzi's lip quivered."I really am sorry to see you go sis, but I have a hunger a desire and only well beautiful flesh can satisfy it."He knelt her down.Kenzi shook. "Just do it."Kenzi says.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian looked at the house, "Good lord. Huge house." He knocked on the door and waited. "Come on." Astrid stood beside him with her arms crossed over her chest, "I have a funny feeling about this Sebastian." Sebastian glared at Astrid and banged on the door.

Abby answered. "Can I help you two?"She asks.She looks at the basement door quickly and then them."what do you want?"She asks.

Shane cut Kenzi repeatedly arms and chest. "Scream you know you want to beg for your life."Kenzi shook her head"no"she said through tears."I won't. "Kenzi felt her air constricted. He chocked her. She held his hand and tried to get him off."Shane please. "She choked out.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian pushed Abby out of the way and ran down to the basement, "Shane!!" He yelled and seen Kenzi, "Oh my god!" He started freaking out, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Astrid stood at the door and looked at Abby. She looked in the house at the wide open door and shivered. She looked back at Abby and smiled some then ran to Sebastian's truck and locked herself in the truck.

Abby smirked and watched her run off. She closed the door.

Shane dropped Kenzi. She grabbed her throat coughing and breathing for air."Sebastian get out."Kenzi choked. Shane shook his head"shouldn't have come.Kenzi is mine to deal with. Even you didn't believe little miss Juvy. "He says. Kenzi went grab the knife. "Shane you stop this."Kenzi says. No matter what he did he was still her brother. Shane turned stabbing her in the stomach. She stopped and sank to floor. Shane looked at her and backed away shaking his head."you can catch me or save my sister. "Shane says and runs up the stairs away from them.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian picked Kenzi up and started running for the door. He was gonna let Shane run. It didn't matter to him, he wanted to save Kenzi. He ran out the door and ran towards his truck.

Astrid seen Sebastian running out of the house with Kenzi in his arms. She hoped out of the truck and opened the door for him, "What happened?" She stared at Kenzi with tears in her eyes.

Kenzi held her stomach. She wasn't awake enough to know who was holding her. Her vision was blurry.

Shane fell to the ground rolling. To a spot where he seem to lay unconscious.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian sat Kenzi in the truck and kissed her forehead, "Astrid, I need you to drive to the hospital. Drive as fast as you can. Don't stop at red lights or stop signs. Just go." He slammed the truck door and then ran back into the house. He grabbed a kitchen knife and started careful walking around inside the house.

Astrid looked at Kenzi then hoped back in the truck and drove Kenzi to the hospital. She was there within minutes. She pulled into the hospital and picked Kenzi up, even though she wasn't that strong her adrenaline was pumping. She carried Kenzi in and started yelling, "I need a doctor!" Repeatedly. A doctor came and they laid Kenzi on a stretcher and pulled her back into the ER. Astrid sat in a chair and was trying to catch her breath.

The doctors grabbed Kenzi from Astrid.they came out after a bit looking at her."what happened?" They ask Astrid.

Abby snuck around the house to grab the keys. She had helped shane to his car and started it. They drove off leaving the house to find a new place to stay for a while.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian looked around the whole house upstairs and downstairs. He sighed and walked outside still on his guard he looked around while pulling his phone out and pulling Astrid number off of Facebook. He called her.

Astrid looked at the doctors, "I can't tell you, at the moment. I would hope you will wait till Kenzi is feeling better and you ask her. I honestly don't know." She felt her phone vibrate and she picked it up, "Hello?" Sebastian sighed in relief, "Did you get her to the hospital?" Astrid rubbed her forehead, "Yeah. They took her back." Sebastian nodded his head as if she could see him, "Alright well, I'm gonna get my dad to bring me to the hospital. Stay there...please?" Astrid smiled, "Yeah, I planned on it." Sebastian hung the phone up then called his dad. His dad came and got him, then dropped him off at the hospital. Not saying a word the whole time. Sebastian walked in and sat beside Astrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back