• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The New Kid

Kenzi shook her head "not till Astrid promises me she won't do it any more."Kenzi says she refused to lay down till she said she promised no matter how much it hurt her.

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid sighed and looked at the floor, "I promise." Her eyes started welling up with tears. She looked at Kenzi then looked up at the ceiling. She was fighting back her tears. She wasn't going to cry in front of anybody. Sebastian smiled at Kenzi, "There she promised. Now lay down. Please?" Sebastian was pretty much begging her to lay down. He could see she was in pain and he wanted nothing more than for Kenzi to lay down.

Kenzi layed back. And let out a yelp."ahhh omg ow."She closed her eyes and breathed heavily. She still clung to Sebastians hand.Kenzi held it tightly till it the pain subsided.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian winced, Kenzi's grip was strong. He smiled and rubbed Kenzi's hand, "Stay laying down. Please. Every time you sit up, you hurt your self. I don't want to see you in pain." Astrid stared at the happy couple and wiped her eyes. She turned and quickly slid into the bathroom and locked the bathroom door. She sat on the floor of the bathroom and leaned against the door, letting out all of her tears. She kept quiet, making sure she didn't make a sound while she cried.

Kenzi nods"okay okay I promise." Kenzi says she sighed and closed her eye's"I am tired love. "Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian nodded and kissed Kenzi, "Go to sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up. I'm not going anywhere. I mean we are married." Sebastian smiled some.

Astrid stood up off the floor and washed her face with cool water. She looked in the mirror to make sure no one could tell she had been crying. She walked out of the bathroom and smiled, "I'm gonna call my mom to come get me. I'm just gonna leave." She nodded her head and walked out the door pulling her phone out.

Kenzi smiles."yeah we are." Kenzi says. She looks up and smiles. "Bye Astrid."Kenzi falls fast asleep she stays curled up holding onto Sebastian. Kenzi wakes in the morning when she feels things being removed. "She can go home. Just change the dressing and clean it.She will be fine."The doctor says.Kenzi looked up as Sebastian happily. She gets changed into scrubs so she can leave clothed. She thanked the nurses.

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid went home and slept. The next morning she woke up and called Sebastians phone to check on Kenzi.

Sebastian slept in the hospital chair. The next morning the doctor woke him up. Sebastian smiled when Kenzi woke up, "Morning." He was excited. He was going to be able to take Kenzi back to his house. Sebastian stretched and held Kenzi's hand as she signed the release papers and other things. Sebastian felt his phone vibrating, He answered it. He told Astrid Kenzi was fine and was going home. Astrid said, "I wanna come see her." Sebastian nodded, "Be at my apartment and when we get there we can all go in." Sebastian hung his phone up and wrapped his arm around Kenzi lightly, "Astrid is gonna be at the apartment when we get there. She wants to check on you."

Kenzi nods."yeah thats fine. They had packed a bag and gave it all to Kenzi. She held it as Sebastian picked her up."ahhh" Kenzi says."just keep going it is going to hurt no matter what."She says. The doctor stops them." Here Kenzi knows each bottle and how to take them. Watch her with them. " he says." Your free to go and Kenzi if you remember anything I am here."He says

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian ran out to his truck and sat Kenzi in the passenger seat. It was raining so he was getting soaked. He grinned then shut her door and walked around to the driver side. He hoped in the truck and shook, "That rain is freezing." He laughed and started his truck then drove home. He pulled into a parking spot and walked around to Kenzi. He opened the door and grinned, "You ready?" Astrid was standing at Sebastian's door with her arms crossed over her chest.

Kenzi nods and holds on to him."ahh omg please put me down. "Kenzi begged. She whimpered clinging to him. Kenzi waited as he walked holding her. He got her inside.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian quickly got her inside the house and sat her on the couch. Ozzy jumped on the couch and nuzzled Kenzi's hand. Sebastian sat down beside her and Astrid came in through the wide open door. She shut the door and looked around, "Hey." She was wearing some shorts and a tee shirt. Sebastian noticed a couple of the scratches on Astrid's thigh from the night before.

Kenzi gasped and layed back breathing heavily. she pet Ozzy. "Hey Astrid, no school today either. "Kenzi jokes. Kenzi sighed. "Good to be home. "Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid smiled, "Who needs school anymore?" She sat on the floor and ran a finger on the carpet, "I was just curious how you was." She looked at Kenzi. Sebastian sighed and leaned back on the couch. He closed his eyes and yawned, making an obnoxious noise after it. He was sleepy, "Them hospital chairs are just so comfortable, "He said in a sarcastic tone.

Kenzi looked at him and smacked him."give Astrid some room on the couch Mr."Kenzi says. Kenzi sighs "also you have a bed, go grab some sleep I am not moving any where any time soon. I think the farthest I could go is probably two steps before I fall to the floor in withering pain."Kenzi says relaxing into the couch."and yup I am fantastic Astrid, just tired. "Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian smiled and sat up. He kissed Kenzi's lips, "I'm going to my bed." He walked into his room and stripped into his boxers then laid down. falling asleep in seconds.

Astrid watched them. Once Sebastian was in the room Astrid sat on the couch, "Do I need to leave? So you can get some rest? Cause I can." She looked at the door.

Kenzi shrugs "Nah, your good if I fall asleep on you I am sorry.so how you doing? " Kenzi says.Kenzi sighs and snuggles up with Ozzy." You wanna talk about last night?"She asks

Irish Ice Queen

"Okay, good." Astrid leaned back and smiled, "I'm good." She sat straight up at the next question, "What about last night?"

Kenzi yawns."I think you know. You know I am here to talk. Astrid I am sorry about Sebastian he didn't mean it he is bit of a ass hat at times, but he was just tired and angry at himself. I know that sounds like a abused woman excuses for her husband beating her, but I know he didn't mean it. Even if it hurt you I want you to know I am here. Yeah your old enough to make your own choices but we all need someone. To talk to."Kenzi says she pushed herself up and went to hug Astrid. She hugged her lightly and layed back.

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid smiled and hugged her back, "Yeah, I know he was. I just have personal problems...things I can't even begin to talk about." Astrid looked away for a moment then looked back at Kenzi, "You know, being abused isn't something to joke about. It's what started this whole mess." Astrid said pointing to her scarred up thighs and forearms. "Not that I want to go into the whole story, I was just saying. That's why I done it last night. I heard Sebastian and it brought back memories." Astrid looked at Ozzy and patted Ozzy on his back.

Kenzi looked at her"I wasn't joking trust me it's why we are where we are at this moment in time. My brother told me he told you about my past a bit? Well it is true all of it so no one understands it better than me. So trust me you want to talk my door is always open yeah I joke about it but it's my way of coping. "Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid nodded and picked at the couch, "Yea. Shane said some shit. I didn't believe him. I was like your just saying that because she is your sister." Astrid shrugged, "I guess I need to start believing and trusting people." Astrid smiled and looked at Kenzi, "Thanks." Astrid started laughing as she heard Sebastian snoring in his room, "I think he left the door open, and he really needed some sleep."

Kenzi laughed"yeah we all do and well not so much as trust every one just the right people. Yup he was telling the truth about it all. Trust me some places I dont want to visit again. "Kenzi says. She moves and groans. "Just wish my brother would of killed me, god I am in so much pain."Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid frowned, "He shouldn't have even tried to kill you. He's messed up in the head." Astrid started pouting, "He just had to be a freaking psycho." She had a playful sound in her voice but she was being serious.

Kenzi laughed and then groaned. "My choice I knew what he was like and I didn't turn him in or stop him I was stupid and trust me I am the mental one out of both of us he is just cold and unfeeling" Kenzi sighs. Her eye's closed. "Only thing that matters you didn't get hurt and I got what was coming so I can deal."Kenzi said.she looks up" can I trouble you for some water and my pills."

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back